Originally Posted by CGTSX2004
especially s
women are teh scariest worst drivers eva I I kid you not
Old 02-20-2005, 08:37 PM
Pinky all stinky

Received 189 Likes on 117 Posts
especially s
Either they just don't know or just don't care or both. I saw one go through a one-way street in the wrong direction and other motorists were pointing the right way...but he just kept on trucking.
Old 02-20-2005, 08:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 638 Likes on 276 Posts
especially s

freakin word. I hate those drivers too.
Old 02-20-2005, 09:13 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
In Chicago:

1.) The thugged out Mexicans and Blacks-They are the most inconsiderate drivers out there that I've personally encountered; especially in their impounded caprices and impalas. They'll cut you; won't put the signal on, and tail your ass!
2.) Indians-Can't drive worth shit. They drive so damn slow in their Camry's.
3.) Asians- I can't STAND their POS Civics and other 4-bangers with big cans and lights everywhere.
4.) Polish People-Especially the teens; drive like they and their cars are the shit. Definitely the most cockiest drivers.
5.) Cops-I hate these people the most. They always disobey the rules!! They blow red lights, purposely slow down traffic for their own pleasure, tail your ass, change lanes without signaling, and stare.
6.) Women- They simply don't know how to drive!
7.) Pick-up truck drivers- I hate these fuckin redneck hicks. Every single one of them think that they got the best thing in the world since the Model T. They are extremely inconsiderate and absolutely will not let you overtake em. The thing that pisses me off even more is the stupid number 3 sticker (Dale Earnhart). He's fucking dead; get over it and let him be!

.........................................and I hate everyone equally!!
Old 02-20-2005, 09:29 PM
Race Director

You simply can't hate everyone who doesn't use their turn signal.

Some people feel that if they use their turns, when you see their intentions, you will speed up and cut them off; block them from making the lane change.

So they do it quickly...and unannounced. Whose fault is that?

I agree with most all of these pet peeves but I've turned it off and don't take it personally anymore. So far no one has aimed their car at me and tried to collide with my bumper on purpose so I'm happy.
Old 02-20-2005, 09:30 PM
Banned

2.) Indians-Can't drive worth shit. They drive so damn slow in their Camry's.
OMG takes the word right outta my mouth.
I have personally worked over the years with several of them - most driving Camry - slow like grandmas.
When we go out together for lunch or whatnot and I drive behind them - it's always the same. They hit the brake each & everytime at the slightest bend in the road kid you not.
This is what I learned from talking with them : until recent years there's just no such thing as private car ownership - those rich enough to have car don't drive - they hire drivers.
Old 02-20-2005, 10:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 740 Likes on 309 Posts
People who slow down on a side street looking for an address with no regard to anyone behind them wanting to pass, and people who drive 10mph down side streets for no apparent reason
Old 02-20-2005, 11:10 PM
04 remembrance

Nothing tops people who cut you off violently to cock eye you in the strangest way or people who honk and sticks their middle finger up when it's clearly their mistake.

Or pedestrians who give you the hardest look because you didn't stop a block away.
Old 02-20-2005, 11:42 PM
o-qua tangin wann

once again
i hate everyone on the road
women dont know how to drive... and old people are too slow and they're reaction times delayed like a ma'fcker

hate everyone tho, i drive fast and keep away from people as much as possible.
Old 02-21-2005, 01:53 AM
Beware of leakage

For the love of god, BLINKERS FUCKERS!!!
Move to the left if your going UNDERTHE GODDAMN SPEEDLIMIT
Old 02-21-2005, 02:11 AM
Safety Car

Oh, and I hate taxi drivers in waikiki that will instantly stop to pick up some tourist. there is no place to pull over in Waikiki, but if you cant stop in time to pick up a fare, don't.
Old 02-21-2005, 02:44 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 638 Likes on 276 Posts
Originally Posted by Chopper
Move to the left if your going UNDERTHE GODDAMN SPEEDLIMIT

dont you mean move to the right?
Old 02-21-2005, 08:35 AM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Crazy Sellout
Don't worry he's from the south!
Old 03-06-2005, 12:53 PM
Pinky all stinky

[url]http://www.big-boys.com/articles/bikecrash55.html[/img]

Motorcycle crashes into a car as he tries to pass. But it doesn't look like the guy in the car signaled.
Old 03-06-2005, 01:21 PM
Beware of leakage

Originally Posted by Crazy Sellout
Correct whoops.

Originally Posted by importtuner
Don't worry he's from the south!
No, he is actually FROM the north (MI), just happens to be stuck in the south

Either way, typos are inevitable
Old 03-06-2005, 03:04 PM
Mile High

people that are turning left and cut right in front of me when im going straight.
tailgaters
slow drivers
people that miscalculate turning left across 4 lanes and end up blocking traffic
people that have Porsches, Ferraris and drive slower than me
Old 03-06-2005, 03:44 PM
8-)
...just another stooge...

Today this a-hole in an Audi parked right in the middle of two gas station pump islands so that nobody could drive through. Wack job.
Old 03-06-2005, 04:30 PM
i souport publik edekason

Cool

Originally Posted by phile
[url]http://www.big-boys.com/articles/bikecrash55.html[/img]

Motorcycle crashes into a car as he tries to pass. But it doesn't look like the guy in the car signaled.
Ooooops....
Old 03-06-2005, 05:23 PM
Race Director

Received 854 Likes on 526 Posts
People who cannot drive an even speed, who fluctuate more than 10mph.

People who don't signal

People who don't turn on headlights when it rains(it's the law in NY) or at dusk/dawn.

People who don't clear off their roof of snow causing a blizzard behind them when they drive.
Old 03-06-2005, 05:43 PM
8-)
...just another stooge...

Originally Posted by Beelzebub
People who don't clear off their roof of snow causing a blizzard behind them when they drive.
Yup. Last snow storm I saw this guy driving a huge SUV with only the driver side window and the windshield cleared of snow. Every other window was covered with snow. And of course all the snow on top was blowing off into the traffic behind.
Old 03-06-2005, 06:19 PM
Tuxedo Cat

* People who will sit there and wait for three empty lanes so that they can make a right turn out of a parking lot or from a stop sign into the far left lane. (I don't really care that you want to make a left turn a bit ahead. If traffic's too heavy to permit it, then go around the block like I do. Or shop someplace with better access.)

* People who will insist on making a left turn out of a parking lot even though it's a major throughfare during rush hour with a solid three lanes of traffic, meaning that they and everybody behind them will wait for 15 minutes, and that ultimately they'll end up slowly "making a space" for themselves by blocking one, then two, then three lanes of traffic, and then FINALLY managing to make a space into the opposite-direction traffic. (Once again, I don't really care where you NEED to go. If the traffic doesn't permit the turn, go around the block, just like I do. Or shop someplace with better access.)

* Both of the above, especially in lots that have clear markings saying that you can't do whichever of these you're doing.
Old 03-06-2005, 09:42 PM
Pinky all stinky

Originally Posted by Salut
Ooooops....
You'd think one of our friendly mods would've corrected that...
Old 03-06-2005, 10:43 PM
I shoot people

Received 2,824 Likes on 1,415 Posts
I don't know if anyone's mention this yet.... but I hate it when people park illegally outside a store front (by the curb)... while they wait for whoever to run in and buy something, it's like... "...what makes you so important that you can't park you damn car like everyone else??!!!"

I hate seeing people trying so hard to find the closest possilbe parking spot to the mall when there are plenty of spaces just a few yards back... it's like, how lazy could they be? They're gonna be walking inside the mall anyway... (that is why, we are such a "fat" country)

I hate it when everybody's crusing at the flow of traffic (which is usually above speed limit) and the guy in front of you sees a highway patrol over on the shoulder writing a ticket, hits the breaks... as if the cop gonna go... "WAIT... that guy right there's going over the speed limit..." drops everything and come after him...
Old 03-06-2005, 10:47 PM
Banned

Irritates me when it's been clear for a couple of days, but someone gets on the roads in a large SUV that has snow blowing from the top of it all over. Look bud, the rest of us washed our cars, we don't need yours creating a snowstorm all over the road.

People from the east coast who can't seem to hold their lane on the straight and narrow roads of the Midwest bother me. If they drive like that out here ... what do they do at home?
Old 03-06-2005, 11:31 PM
Racer

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts
Slow ass people and crazy driving people!!!!!
Old 03-06-2005, 11:52 PM
Masshole

* Ive been noticing this a lot lately and its driving me CRAZY! ... People who have one burnt headlight and instead of replacing a 5 dollar bulb thatwould take 5 mins to change, they drive with highbeams all the time instead. What are they trying to pull?.... the cop comming the other way still sees that ur missing a low beam so why try to trick him or her!. I'm pullin behind the next person i see doing this on the highway and just jacking up my HID + highbeams on them
Old 03-07-2005, 12:57 AM
Mile High

a huge pet peeve of mine is that somehow huge dump trucks are always the first people at the light and they hold everyone up. i know they cant do anything about the acceleration but damn i cant stand being behind a slow accelerating truck or even a truck while cruising.
Old 03-07-2005, 01:02 AM
go like hell

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I got 2
-Slower traffic on multi-lane roads that refuse to get over after signalling to move over.
- people on cell phones who are either doing like 100 mph or 30 mph on interstate. at one minute they are buzzing past you the next minute you about hit them because they're crawling. HOW HARD IS IT TO SET THE CRUISE!!
Old 03-07-2005, 01:07 AM
go like hell

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
another one I forget is this is nationwide because I've driven in most states.
-When a cop has someone pulled over the whole pack of cars slow down. I'm like what the hell? He's already got someone. plus you think slowing down past him he didn't clock you if he wants to set a trap? stupid people. Like in Ohio at least if you are on Interstate 75 you're running in a pack that's going 70-75 mpg(the speed limit 65) they'll slow down to 60-65. it's stupid if you ask me.
Old 03-07-2005, 01:35 PM
Dromaeosaurs/Velociraptor

People that dont signal

People that cant drive and use the cell at the sametime

People that merge on the highway doing 30-40

People that whe merging on the highway going slow and you slow down to let them in, they still dont move their @$$. Like, you idiot, I'm letting u go ...so go!

People that go slow in the left lane, then when they notice you behind them, they FINALLY move over, but then speed up....wtf???

People that signal too far ahead of time...which entrance you taking motherf*er?

People that change lanes without looking

People that turn the signal on, notice you are near, turn it off, then get pissed at you for nothing letting them in.....WTF? You turned it off..that tells me you changed your mind.

People that dont signal AND think you should know they want to change lanes....wtf??

People that have the map out on the steering wheel when driving.

People that dont know how to tow stuff

People towing stuff in the left lane

Big Rigs in the left lane

Big Rigs that change lanes to pass the other Rig, but do it at a snail pace.

People that come up on the @$$ hella fast and when you move over, they dont pass you. wtf?

People that park too close.

People that park next to you when you go out of your way to park away from everyone else. Theres about 20 other spots out there...they decided to park next to you...classic.

etc etc etc
Old 03-07-2005, 02:35 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Water-S
another one I forget is this is nationwide because I've driven in most states.
-When a cop has someone pulled over the whole pack of cars slow down. I'm like what the hell? He's already got someone. plus you think slowing down past him he didn't clock you if he wants to set a trap? stupid people. Like in Ohio at least if you are on Interstate 75 you're running in a pack that's going 70-75 mpg(the speed limit 65) they'll slow down to 60-65. it's stupid if you ask me.
It's called "being respectful to authority." And you bet that these damn hickass cops in Ohio give a crap about such things.
Old 03-07-2005, 02:45 PM
Az User

Received 2,488 Likes on 1,647 Posts
clicker on, not changing lanes, 5 miles under the limit, while taking on the cell phone.
Old 03-07-2005, 03:22 PM
Pinky all stinky

OMG, I was driving this guy he signaled to make a right turn like 1 mile in advance...
Old 03-07-2005, 03:42 PM
Racer

people who swing wide when your at a light where 2 lanes make a left or right hand turn and your on the outside....COUNTLESS times i would have been hit if i didn't slow down cause they didn't take their inside lane.
Old 03-07-2005, 06:29 PM
Kenpachi Teichou

Originally Posted by M TYPE X
It's called "being respectful to authority." And you bet that these damn hickass cops in Ohio give a crap about such things.
I would have a lot more respect for "authority" if those mother fucking cops would not act like such arrogant bastards.

If you are a cop, you are NOT A GOD!
Old 03-07-2005, 06:33 PM
is learning to moonwalk i

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by oneilc
I would have a lot more respect for "authority" if those mother fucking cops would not act like such arrogant bastards.

If you are a cop, you are NOT A GOD!
You may not want to respect the badge, but you have to respect those shweet 'staches they all have

:smitler:

Last edited by moeronn; 03-07-2005 at 06:36 PM.
Old 03-07-2005, 06:55 PM
Kenpachi Teichou

Originally Posted by moeronn
You may not want to respect the badge, but you have to respect those shweet 'staches they all have

:smitler:
haha yup. It's not that I don't respect the police in general. I simply don't respect the arrogant cocky dipshit cops. You know the ones ... the mean bully from high school who tried for the state troopers but was too stupid to get in so he tried for the county but he was still too stupid so now he's a deputy for some crappy little town but he thinks he's the allmighty shit and you better bow down and kiss his god-like feet.
Old 04-22-2009, 10:46 AM
Team Owner

Received 54 Likes on 27 Posts
(Holy thread resurrection, I know)

-People who don't use blinkers!
-People who merge on the highway at 30mph, and then once they get on the highway, gun it. That's what the on ramp is for tard!
-People who realize at an intersection that they need to be on the complete opposite side to turn the other way, so instead of just turning from the lane they are already in and then turning around on that road, they stop right in the middle after the light turns green causing all kinds of havoc to wait until they can cross all the way over.

Last edited by TS_eXpeed; 04-22-2009 at 10:49 AM.
Old 04-22-2009, 10:53 AM
I shoot people

Received 2,824 Likes on 1,415 Posts
Originally Posted by TS_eXpeed
(Holy thread resurrection, I know)

-People who don't use blinkers!
-People who merge on the highway at 30mph, and then once they get on the highway, gun it. That's what the on ramp is for tard!
-People who realize at an intersection that they need to be on the complete opposite side to turn the other way, so instead of just turning from the lane they are already in and then turning around on that road, they stop right in the middle after the light turns green causing all kinds of havoc to wait until they can cross all the way over.
a 3 year bump??!!

Quick Reply: Name your biggest pet peeve while driving