Mazda RX8

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2006, 06:08 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by The Sarlacc
If you think braking and turning at the same time are OK...then you DON'T know how to drive properly. Seeing as the car can only really do one thing or the other. The skipping is you going into a corner too fast, slamming the brakes and trying to turn the wheel at the last minute causing oversteer and ABS.

The skipping is now imperceptible...nice way to try and back track. You have no ground to stand on.

And don't even start to talk about modding the RX....because you can just as easily mod a Z to increase handling gains.

Admit you are loser...We already know it, so it's not you'd be surprising us with anything new.
The fricking tires SKIP. A TINY FUCKING SKIP. Surprised me the first time. Then I reproduced it repeatedly. Salesperson said that's odd. I tried to do it in my car. Can't do it. Do you know why? Because even when you fucking brake at high speed, my car just skids. SKID. Even around the fucking street corner.

Obviously, the tires are coming off the ground just a little bit. It's a tiny fucking SKIP, but if you're as detailed a person as I am, you can not miss it. That can not be normal. I have wondered if it might be associated with the alleged front suspension design flaw, for which a class action lawsuit is gathering.
Old 04-19-2006, 06:08 PM
Race Director

Received 15 Likes on 4 Posts
wow this guy is 38? nice tantrum buddy
Old 04-19-2006, 06:09 PM
likes it raw

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Cog Neuro Sci
The fricking tires SKIP. A TINY FUCKING SKIP. Surprised me the first time. Then I reproduced it repeatedly. Salesperson said that's odd. I tried to do it in my car. Can't do it. Do you know why? Because even when you fucking brake at high speed, my car just skids. SKID. Even around the fucking street corner.

Obviously, the tires are coming off the ground just a little bit. It's a tiny fucking SKIP, but if you're as detailed a person as I am, you can not miss it. That can not be normal. I have wondered if it might be associated with the alleged front suspension design flaw, for which a class action lawsuit is gathering.
Details on this lawsuit please

Are you a star witness in the case?
Old 04-19-2006, 06:10 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Ken1997TL
Its not group think, its called consensus. Consensus that you are an idiot. The mods around here disagree on many things and its actually rare when we DO agree on something. Your actions and behavior have done just that.
Obviously, most of the people who joined late are just jumping in on the circus. They haven't seriously looked at my posts. Anyone who reviews each of my serious posts (aside from the arguments) can not conclude that I'm an idiot.
Old 04-19-2006, 06:10 PM
likes it raw

Originally Posted by zeroday
wow this guy is 38? nice tantrum buddy
He's slowly coming unraveled and it's hysterical to watch
Old 04-19-2006, 06:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 2,329 Likes on 1,309 Posts
Obviously, most of the people who joined late are just jumping in on the circus. They haven't seriously looked at my posts. Anyone who reviews each of my serious posts (aside from the arguments) can not conclude that I'm an idiot.
Actually your posts have been thoroughly dissected by the forum at large due to your outlandish statements and temper tantrums
Old 04-19-2006, 06:12 PM
My Work is Done Here

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
I have, and I can
Banned

Originally Posted by JimmyCarter
Details on this lawsuit please

Are you a star witness in the case?
Do your own research. It's been around. Check my350z.com. Also, in this same thread, someone else verified that statement. COME ON, dude.
Suzuka Master

The only statement I made about the 350z that has been made to be controversial is the "skip." I've said enough on that and will not go further. Why would anyone call BS on that when, if anything, people here who like me or not must have at least noticed that I have an affinity for detail....unless you didn't read all my posts....AHHH.
You were wrong on the "skip" and your wrong on other accounts as well. Your posts show two things. First, they show you have no clue what you are talking about when it comes to chassis dynamics or bluntly cars in general. Secondly, it shows that you probably are a poor driver whom cannot feel what the car is actually doing. Case closed....
Old 04-19-2006, 06:13 PM
Race Director

ok, lets assume this isn't due to your bad driving skills for kicks here..ever consider that maybe this problem was specific to the car you test drove only and not a problem with all 350z's? i'm just wondering how you are so sure this is a problem with all 350z's after one test drive.

as for the class action lawsuit regarding tire feathering, you're a day late and a dollar short. this issue has been resolved by Nissan. to somehow draw a conclusion that this problem affected handling with no data to back that up is...ridiculous.
The Third Ball

Received 4,850 Likes on 2,588 Posts

Well, as our own resident cheif lawyer here F1 has stated, and he owns a Z, he is member of 4 Z forums and knows nothing any such lawsuit.

A few posts ago you said the tire skip was impreceptible...now youre saying its so bad you know a wheel is kifting?

You truly are grasping for straws here.

A, you're an idiot and there is no tire skip.
B, you DON'T know how to drive
C, if a tire lifts off the ground, its usually the front outside tire....and its at very high speeds...and its usually sign that the front suspension is VERY stiff...oh, and its not a bad thing either.
Banned

Originally Posted by ccannizz11
I have, and I can
Uh, no you haven't.
Senior Moderator

Received 638 Likes on 276 Posts

To be fair i read your posts and have read the rx8 forums. I havent said you were wrong since most people are getting higher MPG now AFTER a reflash from the dealer.

Also it seems that people arent adding oil every fill up but at every 1k miles. A FREAKING QUART every 1k miles is nuts! I dont have to own the car to know that!

Also if you want links from my finding feel free to ask. But the point is that you come off as a guy trying to hard to be smart. Only thing you whined about in this thread is how Juniorbean was wrong and how the 350z has a "Skip".

I mean you having a heartattack over those two points. How many more posts can you post about the same damn thing over and over. We get the point!
Race Director

sarlacc he's talking about the tire feathering lawsuit

has nothing to do with performance etc...it was a tire wear issue.
Old 04-19-2006, 06:14 PM
likes it raw

Do your own research. It's been around. Check my350z.com. Also, in this same thread, someone else verified that statement. COME ON, dude.
but keep trying!
Old 04-19-2006, 06:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Uh, no you haven't.
Do you need a time out?
Old 04-19-2006, 06:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 22,769 Likes on 13,963 Posts
Just wanna waltz in and say and watch the BBQing of the newbie...
Old 04-19-2006, 06:17 PM
Banned

Well, as our own resident cheif lawyer here F1 has stated, and he owns a Z, he is member of 4 Z forums and knows nothing any such lawsuit.

A few posts ago you said the tire skip was impreceptible...now youre saying its so bad you know a wheel is kifting?

You truly are grasping for straws here.

A, you're an idiot and there is no tire skip.
B, you DON'T know how to drive
C, if a tire lifts off the ground, its usually the front outside tire....and its at very high speeds...and its usually sign that the front suspension is VERY stiff...oh, and its not a bad thing either.
Your last point is fine. And it might explain the little skip. Great. But back to the premise: the skip happens. FACT. Flaw or no flaw is not the basic issue here. Explaining why it happens is not the basic issue here. IT HAPPENS. FACT.
Old 04-19-2006, 06:18 PM
likes it raw

Your last point is fine. And it might explain the little skip. Great. But back to the premise: the skip happens. FACT. Flaw or no flaw is not the basic issue here. Explaining why it happens is not the basic issue here. IT HAPPENS. FACT.
At 20 mph like you said before?
Why is it I can picture you shrieking everytime it happened to you
Old 04-19-2006, 06:19 PM
The Third Ball

The only skipping that is taking place is where the neurons in your brain fail to give off any electrical synapse whatsoever.
Senior Moderator

The only skipping that is taking place is where the neurons in your brain fail to give off any electrical synapse whatsoever.
Race Director

this is what this guy is saying is causing his proported 'skipping'issue with the 350z...a problem no one has ever associated with the tire wear issue i might add..

http://www.nissantireproblems.com/class-action.html
Banned

Originally Posted by Crazy Sellout
To be fair i read your posts and have read the rx8 forums. I havent said you were wrong since most people are getting higher MPG now AFTER a reflash from the dealer.

Also it seems that people arent adding oil every fill up but at every 1k miles. A FREAKING QUART every 1k miles is nuts! I dont have to own the car to know that!

Also if you want links from my finding feel free to ask. But the point is that you come off as a guy trying to hard to be smart. Only thing you whined about in this thread is how Juniorbean was wrong and how the 350z has a "Skip".

I mean you having a heartattack over those two points. How many more posts can you post about the same damn thing over and over. We get the point!
Thanks for being fair.

I'm not having a heart attack over those 2 points. The people in here are. They're just doing it on purpose to rile me. But I'm actually laughing and having fun.
Old 04-19-2006, 06:20 PM
The Third Ball

Originally Posted by Ken1997TL
Do you need a time out?
Not yet....but I love how is trying to tell another member what he can or can not think....

Its like a powerless 1984 with this guy.
Old 04-19-2006, 06:20 PM
My Work is Done Here

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Uh, no you haven't.
so not only are you aware of juniorbean's past experiences and whereabouts, but you're also aware of mine? are you looking over my shoulder? do you know if I've been bad or good?

again, your belief in your own omnipotence is staggering, and that's what makes you an idiot.
Old 04-19-2006, 06:21 PM
Because Of You

Originally Posted by Crazy Sellout
T

I was talking to my mechanic. He said that the RX8 was designed similar to a 2-cycle engine. You needed to mix oil with gasoline to the engine. He said that it was not like the car was worn out but it was designed to mix oil with gasoline.

Is this true?
Suzuka Master

Again, you have no clue what you are talking about. My best friend has a Z and I've driven a few Z's during test drives. The front end UNDERSTEERS when pushed hard and the car is very safe handling wise. It doesn't skip, nor is "skipping" a technical term I've ever heard when describing a vehicles dynamics.
Banned

A neuron gives off an electrical impulse. A synapse is a "branch" from an existing neuron that can reach out and communication electrically with synapses from other neurons.

You get an F.
Old 04-19-2006, 06:22 PM
Senior Moderator

But I'm actually laughing and having fun.
I've heard that frontal lobotomies can do that..
Old 04-19-2006, 06:23 PM
The Third Ball

Originally Posted by bz268
I was talking to my mechanic. He said that the RX8 was designed similar to a 2-cycle engine. You needed to mix oil with gasoline to the engine. He said that it was not like the car was worn out but it was designed to mix oil with gasoline.

Is this true?
Oh good you are on...I wanted to yell at you, too, but since yo posted last year I wasnt sure if you still came round here.

You live in glendale and there are no subie dealers near!!! BULLSHIT..you are one lazy ass motherfucker.

I live in glendale...there is big valley up in Van Nuys, and one in Santa Monica, and Thousand Oaks, and Irvine.

Get off your lazy ass and drive to one.
Old 04-19-2006, 06:24 PM
Banned

To the extent the lobotomy ablates certain regions in the medial prefrontal cortex, areas that can include the interacting functions of emotion and regulatory control.
Old 04-19-2006, 06:25 PM
The Third Ball

A neuron gives off an electrical impulse. A synapse is a "branch" from an existing neuron that can reach out and communication electrically with synapses from other neurons.

You get an F.
Neurons communicate with eachother by sending a charge over the synapse...which is what we both just said...but nice try.
Old 04-19-2006, 06:25 PM
Senior Moderator

To the extent the lobotomy ablates certain regions in the medial prefrontal cortex, areas that can include the interacting functions of emotion and regulatory control.
You got that from the brochure the nurse gave you afterwards didnt you?
Old 04-19-2006, 06:26 PM
Race Director

^^ yeah we have google too dude
Old 04-19-2006, 06:28 PM
Race Director

i'm starting to get the feeling that we're arguing with a 12 year old...anyone else getting that impression about this guy? no way does a 38 yr old act like this.
Old 04-19-2006, 06:29 PM
Team Owner

Received 582 Likes on 346 Posts
Oh good you are on...I wanted to yell at you, too, but since yo posted last year I wasnt sure if you still came round here.

You live in glendale and there are no subie dealers near!!! BULLSHIT..you are one lazy ass motherfucker.

I live in glendale...there is big valley up in Van Nuys, and one in Santa Monica, and Thousand Oaks, and Irvine.

Get off your lazy ass and drive to one.
Don't forget, there is one in Monrovia too right off the 210 before the 605 interchange if you are heading eastbound.
Old 04-19-2006, 06:29 PM
The Third Ball

i'm starting to get the feeling that we're arguing with a 12 year old...anyone else getting that impression?
I made that comment a few days ago in the Honda V8 thread.

This is some stupid child.
Old 04-19-2006, 06:30 PM
The Third Ball

Originally Posted by Sly Raskal
Don't forget, there is one in Monrovia too right off the 210 before the 605 interchange if you are heading eastbound.
they are all over the place.
Old 04-19-2006, 06:31 PM
Suzuka Master

i'm starting to get the feeling that we're arguing with a 12 year old...anyone else getting that impression?
I concur..

He lacks general automotive knowledge and uses highly technical terms like "skip". He also lacks the knowledge that the Wankel Rotary engine by design consumes oil and is less fuel efficient. Emperical evidence would conclude that he has no clue.
Old 04-19-2006, 06:31 PM
Senior Moderator

i'm starting to get the feeling that we're arguing with a 12 year old...anyone else getting that impression about this guy? no way does a 38 yr old act like this.
There are a few extremists here in the northwest who act just like him. They usually have junker cars held together with political bumper stickers and accuse you of being a traitor or 'sheeple' if you voted for the wrong guy.

Quick Reply: Mazda RX8