AUDI vs Acura.. ahahahah(LOL)

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2002, 11:54 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AUDI vs Acura.. ahahahah(LOL)

It's funny to see you guys talking about your cars. It's also kinda funny why no companies wanna make AFTERMARKET parts for you ACURAS (TL and CL). Well the reason stems with mechanical difficulties.. yes, I'm sorry, your Acura wasn't built that stable, and hasn't been tested to the utmost(obviously). But the more serious issue arises, why would a company charge $30,000+ for a problematic vehicle.. that looks like the CAMRY!! especially the CL-coupe looks identical to the Camry-coupe? I am stumped.. also, why would ACURA put soo much WEIGHT into their vehicles.. your driving aluminum-tanks! My 4-door w/ MODS weighs approx. 400 pouns less!!! My V-6 A4 has some simple MODS.. that are giving me a WHOPPING 320+ HP.. I'd like to see ANYONE on this forum pull that with a TL or CL.. (didn't think so) .. it's also due to the fact that SOLID companies take MANY hours, and devote it to making aftermarket AUDI parts, like APR. I have the APR stage III+ system. you should all know what that is.. I also have the Garret GT25 turbo in it.. now how you like that? I am pullin' my 0-60's in 5.4 flat! once again.. somebeody please try to compete with that (TL or CL). This post is here for a reason.. if you want a car to make MODS with .. DON'T get an ACURA.. it's obvious, and the whole warranty thing..I just laugh.. you see you spend all that $$ on the50,000 mile warranty.. well AUDI just GIVES you that, thats the confidence I want. Another thing thats funny, not only will I anhilate you on the track, off the track, under strenuous conditions(ice, snow, mud, etc.), my Quattro will tear you a new A**. I hear a lot of talk about the Aftermarket SUPERCHARGER..aahahah.. have fun picking the pieces of your engines off the road when you burn it up! (if you can even get it for your ACU-dump). My APR ECU-chip adds more HP(50+) than your frickin' supercharger.. another thing to consider. You Acura is more like a "tank".. with a spoiler attached..LOL. there is NO-level that Acura takes on ANY front against AUDI. I am yet to see a TL or CL keep up w/ me. My wife wanted to look at ACURAS UNTIL
I did some valid research. I beleive we will be buying our 3-rd generation AUDI.. thanks for your time.. and maybe you "car-fanatics" will see the light one day.. hopefully it won't be a $35,000 tank.. I did see that IS-300.. and I noticed one thing.. TURBO is coming next year.. that's what a quality company would do.. realize their problem(lack of speed), then fx it.. by adding a nice TURBO.. why can't ACURA (TL and CL) figure this out?? The more reserach I do, the less I want to buy an ACURA, it seems the ACCORD V-6 is mechanical built better/more stable.. and obviously has WAY more potential right now with AFTERMARKET MOD's.. Have a nice day.

-- When you see the blue-dot in your rear-view.. don't look.. it's just me passin' you in the dust -- AUDI
Old 10-20-2002, 12:00 PM
Drifting

I can talk shit to on the internet to..... go back to the audi forums ignorant POS...

have a nice day
Old 10-20-2002, 12:03 PM
Best D-Line in the NFL

Location: Gainesville, Fl for college, Palm Beach Gardens, Fl at Home
Have you ever thought that the A4 isn't the most gorgeous car on the road, I like the Cl with spoiler a lot more than the A4. Did you also think that some people arent into mods only, but they want the luxury that the Cl offers. Did you also forget that the A4 with all the features the Cl has is more money, some money people can't spend. Did you ever happen to think, that the Cl is built extremely stable, just look at how well the car holds up in car accidents. Oh and how about I buy a 23k Subaru WRX and add some mods and quick ur A$$. It's not all about the speed you moron.
Old 10-20-2002, 12:05 PM
S2000 Owner

Who cares....

Audi...you're a fucking tool.
Old 10-20-2002, 12:05 PM
Banned

ignorant??

How am I ignorant.. you have nuthin' to say? Thats my point.. how do you compete..

-- Audi will always reign HIGHER --
Old 10-20-2002, 12:08 PM
Banned

ACCIEDENTS..ahaha

are you seriously gunna tell me that you rate your engines mechanical abitliy on how well it responds to a CRASH!!.. ahaha
with the weight of your ACURA.. I would hope it would sustain SOMETHING.. anyways, check out Audi's 2-part engine layout.. it's actually better/safer in front collisions than your 1-part( engine in the drivers face)!!
Old 10-20-2002, 12:09 PM
The Creator

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
i sense some buyers remorse on your part.

what is your reason for coming here?

most all of us dont talk shit about audis... their great cars. each car has is benefit.

grow up.