Any houstonians know any good trusted audio pro installers in houston?

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2001, 05:57 PM
Prostyle Owner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any houstonians know any good trusted audio pro installers in houston?

hey all,

I am about to undertake my amp/sub/head unit upgrades. I have the setup all planned out. I was wondering if anyone know any good installers in the houston area.

Btw, i am planning on putting 2 kicker solo baric 12" L7s in the trunk. Each one will be powered by a crossfire BMF1000D amp.
I believe i will need to have a new alternator so it won;t drain. Also i haven;t checked but i might need to also add a farad cap. For the head unit i have decided to go with the alpine iva-c800 in dash monitor, as well as the new alpine navi system they have. That is all i am doing for now.

I decided to go along with the head unit exchnage because of the sub level control and i am not sure if the existing head unit has the outputs to run amps and subs. Also i need some navi.

This is why i am looking for pro installion cuz i would really hate to screw this up my self. I also want to to sound good. So if any people in houston know any good audio shops with good trusted installion that would be great.

Also any input on my current setup would be very appreciative.

If you are wondering why i am thinking of getting two 1000x1 amps it is because i want the extra hidden power. I am not going to be doing 2000+ watts daily, just suicide.

Any imput on this project or how tomake it run off without a problem would be awesome.

Also am wandering if anyone knows of a 1500x1 amp, if any makers make one that would be great to look for insteading of getting 2 amps just get one with a bridge.

Thanks all

Laterz,
Dantes
Old 07-13-2001, 07:15 PM
watch the weather change

Location: Houston, TX - Uhhh, now what y'all know bout them Texas boys, Comin down in candied toys, smokin wee
someone told me that the guy www.installer.com is very good.
Old 07-13-2001, 07:18 PM
watch the weather change

Location: Houston, TX - Uhhh, now what y'all know bout them Texas boys, Comin down in candied toys, smokin wee
here are some of the installs that he did
http://www.installer.com/instpics.html http://www.installer.com/instpics2.html
Old 07-13-2001, 08:51 PM
Advanced

are the L7's the square ones?
The super stereo Experts at ClubLexus posted to never use those. They are more of a gimmick.