Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Location (State/Prov):

FOR SALE!! BRAND NEW!! Nikon COOLPIX S7C Digital Camera $300 SHIPPED to your Location

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2006, 12:40 PM
99TL-p 114K

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
FOR SALE!! BRAND NEW!! Nikon COOLPIX S7C Digital Camera $300 SHIPPED to your Location

FOR SALE!!!
Nikon COOLPIX S7C Digital Camera for $300 Shipped to Your Location Via UPS GROUND.
This is an Ultra Compact Camera. Camera is Thinner than One Inch.

I Will Ship Camera Out Via UPS Ground and Send you a Tracking Number for it as soon as payment is recieved. Serious or Interested Buyers please PM me or Post in this Thread if you would like to purchase this from me. FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. BUYER PAYS FOR PAY PAL MERCHANT FEE. Must add 3% to the total $300.

This Camera is Brand New! and Still in the Box. I have taken it out of the box to turn it on and make sure that all of its feautres work properly and they do. Everything is as it came in the box BRAND NEW!!! No Damage, No Deffects, CAMERA IS BRAND NEW. Everything the camera comes with is also still in the box BRAND NEW!! Here's a list of the Items Included in the Camera's Box that the camera comes with.

Items Included

• EN-EL8 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
• MV-15 Cool-Station Dock
• PV-11 Dock Insert
• EH-64 AC Adapter
• UC-E10 USB Cable
• EG-E5000 Audio Video Cable
• Carry Strap
• PictureProject Software CD-ROM
• User Guide
• 1-Year Nikon U.S.A. Limited Warranty

I Recently had purchased this camera but have decided to purchase a totally different camera due to personal preference. I Decided that this camera was not going to be the best camera for my girlfriend's liking so i am reselling it at a lower price then what i bought it for so i can buy a different camera that will better suit my girlfriend's liking. If you have any questions or concerns, please PM me ASAP as i am trying to sell this camera ASAP before XMAS comes around. Below i have included a link to Nikon's Web Site that has info about the camera and adittional info about the Key Features of this camera and what this camera has to offer.

Camera DOES NOT COME WITH A MEMORY CARD from the Manufacturer. You Must Purchase Your Own. Camera HAS a 14MB Internal MEMORY STORAGE. I SUGGEST YOU BUY A MEMORY CARD, Uses an SD Card.

Nikon's Web Site - http://www.nikondigital.com/main.html?page=s7c

Camera Info

Combining 7.1 effective megapixels of imaging performance with a 35-105mm (35mm equivalent) Zoom-Nikkor ED lens, the Nikon Coolpix S7c Digital Camera can capture everything from wide-open landscapes to tight portraits with outstanding clarity and true-to-life color. It features a large, bright 3.0-inch LCD monitor with a wide 170-degree viewing angle, enabling, smoother composition and high-quality playback. The Coolpix S7c offers Electronic Vibration Reduction capabilities to compensate for camera shake and unsteady subjects for sharper, clearer results, and a High-Sensitivity mode selects the optimal setting up to ISO 1600 when shooting fast-moving or poorly lit subjects.

With a Wi-Fi antenna set unobtrusively into its stylish body, the Coolpix S7c supports wireless image transfer that can send pictures to a computer instantly, and wireless printing to PictBridge-compatible printers (requires optional Wireless Printer Adapter PD-10). The Coolpix S7c also features a handy One-touch portrait button that acts as a shortcut to three unique Nikon image innovations; Face-priority AF automatically focuses on people's faces for satisfyingly sharp portraits, In-Camera Red-Eye Fix allows photographers to compensate for unwanted red-eye effects in-camera, and D-Lighting to rescue underexposed images or shots taken with too much backlight. There is also the in-camera entertainment of Pictmotion - a function that lets users select their favorite images and movies as well as music and visual styles to combine them automatically in-camera to produce audiovisual shows that can be enjoyed on the large built-in LCD.

The COOL-STATION MV-15 which accompanies the Coolpix S7c is a handy cradle which enables batteries to be recharged without being removed from the camera. It also features a USB port and can easily be hooked up to a TV. Also included is a PV-11 Dock Insert, which adds immediate direct print performance with ImageLink-compatible printers.

Key Features
• 7.1 Megapixels of Image Resolution
With 7.1 million pixels of image information, the Nikon Coolpix S7c can produce stunning, photo quality prints up to 16" x 20".

• 3x Optical Zoom-Nikkor ED Glass Lens
The Zoom Nikkor Lens includes exclusive ED lens elements and provides a 3x optical zoom, (35mm-105mm equivalent) while the Macro capability lets you get as close as 1.6 inch. This combination is supported by Nikon's world-renowned optical technology delivering crisp, clear images - all of which helps realize the full potential of the high resolution 7.1 megapixel CCD.

• Electronic Vibration Reduction
You can shoot sharper, clearer and without blur with Nikon's ingenious Electronic Vibration Reduction System. It detects and corrects for camera movement to give you rock-steady results time after time. So surprisingly effective, it even lets you shoot in lower light.

• Huge, Bright 3.0-inch LCD
The Coolpix S7c is equipped with a huge 3.0" LCD great for viewing images anywhere, anytime. The impressive 170 degree wide viewing angle makes it easier for everyone to see and enjoy images. The larger 230,000-dot LCD lets you make the most of smooth, sharp movies, fantastic looking stills and exciting Pictmotion shows.

• Adjustable Graphical User Interface
Featuring a fresh color scheme the User Interface of the Coolpix S7c lets you choose functions by name or icon according to your preference.

• Slim, Stylish, All-Metal Design
With a slim, sophisticated Design this ultra-compact digital camera easily slips right into your shirt pocket or purse, and its good looks are complemented by incredible durability due to the all-metal exterior casing.

• Auto Adjust Sensitivity up to ISO 1600
High light sensitivity up to ISO 1600 opens up a whole new world of photo opportunities. Allowing you to tackle scenes and situations far beyond the capabilities of conventional compact cameras, it offers you new power to capture fast-moving objects with outstanding clarity and gives you great exposures in significantly lower light.

• WiFi Interface
Do away with troublesome cables and revel in wireless freedom thanks to a built-in WiFi (IEEE 802.11b/g) Interface. With a Wi-Fi antenna built into its stylish body, the COOLPIX S7c lets you send shots through thin air, straight to your computer or directly to a PictBridge compatible printer. (Note: Wireless printing requires optional Wireless Printer Adapter PD-10).

• Wireless Coolpix Connect
Imagine being able to take a picture of your vacation, then show it to friends across the world in mere seconds! Well with Coolpix Connect, you really can. An all-new service available with the Coolpix S7c*, it lets you take a photo, select from your in-camera email address list and send the picture straight from the camera, via wireless LAN, for viewing on a PC. Each Coolpix S7c includes one year of complimentary T-Mobile HotSpot Wi-Fi service for digital cameras. For a complete list of T-Mobile HotSpot locations, and more information about broadband service please visit www.t-mobile.com/hotspot.

• Exclusive Nikon In-Camera Red-Eye Fix and D-Lighting Features
The in-camera red-eye fix automatically fixes most instances of red-eye in the camera so you may never see red eyes again, and the D-Lighting Feature automatically brightens the dark areas in the picture when in playback mode. Add to that the in-camera cropping feature and Direct printing Capability and you may never need to edit pictures on a computer again!

• Exclusive Face Priority AF
Imagine a camera smart enough to find a face in a portrait shot. Nikon's Face Priority AF function can do just that when selected through the Portrait Scene Mode. As its name suggests, Face Priority AF ensures that faces remain in focus when shooting portraits by automatically sensing the presence of a human face within the frame and setting accurate focus accordingly.

• Innovative Automatic Features
Nikon In-Camera Innovations Provide the ability for users to correct for many of the most common image problems encountered, right in the camera, and edit images to prepare for printing or presentation. The One-Touch Portrait Button offers instant access to Face-Priority AF and In-Camera Red-Eye Fix for optimized image capture and lets you transform exposure with Nikon's D-Lighting advantage. Auto Image Rotation detects pictures that have been taken with the camera held vertically and automatically rotates the image for in-camera LCD playback. In-Camera Cropping allows you to crop out the part of the image you don't want and keep the part you like. Saturation Mode allows you to control the color saturation. Blur Warning alerts you to a blurry image. Noise Reduction Mode minimizes digital artifacts in long exposures. Voice Memo Function records up to 20 seconds of sound that can then be attached to an image. Best Shot Selector enables the camera to take a series of photos and automatically select the one with the sharpest focus. Date and Time Imprinting is available to document the exact time and date that your photo is taken.

• Pictmotion creates in-camera slide shows with your music
Pictmotion puts you in the director's chair. Just select your favorite images and movies, decide on a style, and pick one of five pre-installed music files or add your own (via PictureProject software for Windows only). Pictmotion automatically combines your elements in a polished production, with transitions and style synched to your music. All you have to do is gather your audience and let the show begin.

• PictureProject Software
PictureProject adds value to the entire photographic experience. Supplied with each and every Coolpix camera, this unique, user-friendly software simplifies picture editing and makes it easy to organize and share images with family and friends.
Old 11-15-2006, 06:42 PM
99TL-p 114K

Please PM me or Post in this Thread if interested. Thank You! Will ship same day that payment is recieved so long as time permits.
Old 11-16-2006, 12:11 AM
CL9 ABP

Received 245 Likes on 112 Posts
Possibly interested I need to see if i can grab up the money for it.
Old 11-16-2006, 09:50 AM
99TL-p 114K

Originally Posted by lcrazyaznl
Possibly interested I need to see if i can grab up the money for it.
Ok, cool. I need to know though ASAP if u for sure wana buy it. For now, your at the top of my sale priority list. You got dibbs for right now but ur not for sure so if someone else comes to me and has the money now and wants it for sure, then it will go to them. But for now your the only one i have thats interested at this point. Let me know though cuz i gotta use the money from selling this to buy my girlfriend a diff camera that i wana get before XMAS. Thanks though.
Old 11-24-2006, 02:48 AM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How long did you have the camera before you decided to purchase a new one?
Old 11-27-2006, 11:14 AM
99TL-p 114K

I just bought the camera at the beginning of november and i cant return it cuz its already past the 14 day return period so now i have no choice but to resell it. ARE YOU EVEN INTERESTED?? Cuz if your not then i dont know why you ask a question like such. Let me know, thanks
Old 11-28-2006, 12:19 PM
99TL-p 114K

Bump, this Camera is still up for sale. $300 shipped to your location.
Old 12-02-2006, 11:31 AM
99TL-p 114K

Ok selling the Cam with a BRAND NEW LEXAR 1GIG 60x Memory Stick (Already opened out of the package though) for $340 shipped to your location.
Old 12-08-2006, 03:56 PM
99TL-p 114K

bump