Color:

Location (State/Prov):

FS: Vintage Home Amplifier -Marantz!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2007, 05:20 PM
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: Vintage Home Amplifier -Marantz!!

For sale is a Marantz Model 4100 Quadradial 4 Amplifier in the original box with original manual etc. This is in perfect working conditionand looks great too. If you know your home Audio, you know about vintage Marantz. If you want to see pictures or any more detail, e-mail me at mmurphy551@yahoo.com

I am asking $800 because I'm not allowed to sell for more than what I ask for now. I know that this price is on the HIGH end....... So make me a reasonable offer. And don't pay much attention to that $800's. I have a real good idea what its worth, but have seen them go about that high, or for about half that the lowest. Anyway....again send me an e-mail, unless I can get PM's now.

How many posts do I need to send/receive PM's?

-Mike
Oh- Also have old TV/Electronic repair equipment. Again, basically vintage. Old Oscilloscopes and some other goodies. Let me know if you want more details on those either. Thanks all for your time
Old 01-15-2007, 06:17 PM
Administrator

Received 1,013 Likes on 577 Posts
CAUTIONARY ADVISORY

We advise all prospective buyers (or sellers) to be aware that this is either a new member or one with less than 50 posts, so please proceed accordingly and with caution.

This in no way reflects on the integrity of the buyer or seller. It is a standard notice we put in for these members buying or selling items of substantial value.
Old 01-15-2007, 06:18 PM
Administrator

Received 1,013 Likes on 577 Posts
You need 30 posts to be able to end and receive PM's.
Old 01-15-2007, 07:42 PM
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for the PM info Ron A. Also, I totally understand about me being a new user. I am basically pretty new to selling on the internet as well.

So, I have almost been scammed before with a fake cashier's check from the bank, so I obviously would not take that as a form of payment.
But, I am willing to take whatever method(s) anyone wants to use when buying to guarantee that they are safe in their purchase. Just wanted to let you all know that. So anything I can do or whatever steps/precautions there are available to protect the buyer and seller I would obviously like to use to protect both me and any potential buyer.

Thanks and I am glad to see that people look out for each others safety here

-Mike