Color:

Location (State/Prov):

FS: Golf Clubs So I Can Afford Engine Swap

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2006, 10:11 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: Golf Clubs So I Can Afford Engine Swap

I am selling my Right-Hand Golf Club Set (I'm 5'10") that I have. The 3 Drivers are all Titanium TaylorMade Bubble Shaft S-90. The 9-2 Iron are all Ping Blue Eyes. The Sand Wedge is Ping Blue as well. The Wedge is DeadStop 56deg. The Putter is TaylorMade (couldnt find model#). Also including a Black Spalding bag. Everything is used as you can see and I dint have a chance to clean them up before taking pics. This is a great set of clubs but I have no idea exaclty what they are worth.......$1000/make some offers(no idea what they go for) and they are yours cuz I need the money to finish up the CL-S swap I started about 2 yrs ago. I really liked this set but have to let it go

Old 12-09-2006, 11:20 AM
Racer

You can check-out http://valueguide.pga.com/ for values of those clubs to get an idea of what they should sell for.

Good luck with the sale!

BTW- You should probably tee your balls a little lower so you don't get those sky marks on your driver and 3-wood.
Old 12-09-2006, 02:47 PM
Advanced

You can check-out http://valueguide.pga.com/ for values of those clubs to get an idea of what they should sell for.

wow that site is pretty low. My callaway x-tours with project x shafts are only worth 550 in excellent condition.
Old 12-09-2006, 09:07 PM
I've been Canonized ;)

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts
Originally Posted by XtraKrispy
You should probably tee your balls a little lower so you don't get those sky marks on your driver and 3-wood.
You my friend are a golfer

Originally Posted by clubin90
WAT A RIP OFFFFFFF!!!! I AM A FULL TIME GOLFER AND ALL THOSE SHOULD SELLL FOR ONLY 250$ tops! PLUS NOT TO MENTION THE HUGE SKY MARKS ON THE TOP OF ALL UR WOODS MEANING U DONT GOLF ALOT AND THOSE IRONS ARE SO UTDATED!

You my friend are an ass
Old 12-09-2006, 10:14 PM
'06 750Li Sapphire/Creme

Avvid Golfer here with advice (My moniker is In-Da-Bunker...)

Habib - You may want to look elsewhere for the cash you need for your project. The Bloue on the Pings means that they are set up for an unusual lie. They are also VERY old (as far as technology goes) as they are at LEAST 5 years old (probably older). The shafts on those drivers were abandoned a couple of year s back but there is no need to get into the details. The BEST place to sell them is golfclubexchange.com but you will be lucky if you get more than $100 for the complete set. There is simply no demand for any of the clubs in your set, unfortunately. Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings.