B A N N E D

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ARX-01b
Check your pm
Bump for the weekend.
Old 08-04-2008, 07:57 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Meet me in Sparta and you'll have a buyer.
Old 08-05-2008, 06:31 AM
B A N N E D

Meet me in Sparta and you'll have a buyer.
I really don't have a way to get the wheels and tires down there. Meaning I don't have the room. My girl used to have an SUV, which is what I used to get them taken off and back to my house. In fact, when I ship, I will probably have to make to trip to UPS to get them shipped out. I will not put these in my TL...lol. I can go in with you on shipping if you really want them.
Old 08-05-2008, 06:34 AM
B A N N E D

Dropping the price a little.....this is about as low as I can after I pay for shipping on these.

$1150 shipped to your door. Everything is included. Lug nuts, center caps, TPMS, wheels, tires, and all.
Old 08-05-2008, 11:37 AM
10th Gear

What's the weight on these wheels?
Old 08-05-2008, 12:09 PM
B A N N E D

Originally Posted by jason2713
advice, stay patient...they will sell in time.

Stick to what you think they are worth this place crawls with low ballers, I've sold lots of stuff at asking price, just took a little time. my to seller.
Thanks! I've had a people say they were interested, but would not go through with the deal.
Old 08-05-2008, 12:09 PM
B A N N E D

Originally Posted by pinoy_tsx
What's the weight on these wheels?
Oh man no idea....I have a closeup of one of the wheels and tires that shows the size, not sure if it states it or not...no idea to be honest.
Old 08-05-2008, 06:13 PM
Banned

PM sent
Old 08-06-2008, 06:57 AM
B A N N E D

PM sent
Replied sir.
Old 08-06-2008, 09:56 AM
Banned

Consider them sold
Old 08-07-2008, 11:28 PM
8th Gear

Bump. do you still have the wheels?
Old 08-08-2008, 08:10 AM
B A N N E D

Originally Posted by blkonblktl
Bump. do you still have the wheels?
ARX-01b has promised to buy the wheels. We have agreed to make the transaction on Sunday evening. So yes as of now they are sold, but if something happens he does not want the wheels, I will let you know. Thanks.
Old 08-08-2008, 02:38 PM
That's Racist

Originally Posted by The Starbuck
ARX-01b has promised to buy the wheels. We have agreed to make the transaction on Sunday evening. So yes as of now they are sold, but if something happens he does not want the wheels, I will let you know. Thanks.
consider me next in line please, have cash available.

just rael quick these are 18x8+45?
Old 08-10-2008, 12:28 PM
Banned

Payment sent.
Old 08-11-2008, 08:18 AM
B A N N E D

SOLD!

Please close and lock thread. Thanks!
Old 08-21-2008, 08:15 AM
Administrator

Received 1,006 Likes on 575 Posts
I'm opening this thread because ARX-01B hasn't received the wheels and The Starbuck has not responded to my PM requesting shipping information.
Old 08-21-2008, 04:52 PM
Banned

SOLD!

Please close and lock thread. Thanks!
Two weeks and still no wheels, no reply to my pm's and no returning of my phone calls. This is not looking good.
Old 08-22-2008, 12:52 PM
Advanced

Any luck finding out where those rims are?
Old 08-22-2008, 02:16 PM
"Like None Other"

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Two weeks and still no wheels, no reply to my pm's and no returning of my phone calls. This is not looking good.

damn dude!...that sucks!!...i hope hes not scamming after all that fuss he made...GL tho
Old 08-22-2008, 05:12 PM
Banned

Starbuck contacted me yesterday and has comitted to have them to me on Tuesday. Will see.
Old 08-22-2008, 06:41 PM
Advanced

yeesh so they have been sitting with him this whole time? That is ridiculous
Old 08-22-2008, 07:25 PM
i heart latin chicks

Received 64 Likes on 16 Posts
That sucks, cuz he also gyped you on the price. I'd contact paypal...
Old 08-23-2008, 09:31 PM
Ackniculous One

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Oh hell naw...I call on this one. I drove all four of my 19" wheels with tires in my 2nd Gen to sell mine..two in the back seat, two stacked in the trunk and I got stuff in my trunk...hopefully paypal can help you out, you got plenty of proof here on this thread..hopefully

I really don't have a way to get the wheels and tires down there. Meaning I don't have the room. My girl used to have an SUV, which is what I used to get them taken off and back to my house. In fact, when I ship, I will probably have to make to trip to UPS to get them shipped out. I will not put these in my TL...lol. I can go in with you on shipping if you really want them.
Old 08-24-2008, 09:16 AM
Racer

Hopefully A-zine can put a sticky up so no one buys from this guy again.
Old 08-24-2008, 05:57 PM
B A N N E D

Wow it seems like everyone sure knows what they are talking about here. I forgot how many people know everything when it comes to life. Yep this dude is getting scammed. I am taking his whopping 1100 bucks to bank and running to Mexico. Uh oh what will you boys do?

Seriously, most of you need to shut the fuck up and worry about your own shit. The member was informed of the situation for the wheels. Have any of you ever shipped wheels with tires on them? Probably not. Do you know how hard it is to get boxes and make sure they are shipped so they are not scratched or chipped? Probably not. So shut the fuck up.

I had an issue trying to get one more box to ship the wheels for the member. I called a local car store and they had four boxes they could give me, but one box was beat to death. So I still needed one more. Plus I was waiting for the funds to clear the bank with Paypal. Also I left last Sunday for a business trip that came up the last minute because a server crashed out west. It was very critical I get this back up and running because it was affecting a major bank out west with sensitive data on it. I was without internet for a few days and I didn't have the extra time to jump on the forum or call. I returned home Thursday night and sent the member and Ron A a PM within minutes to let them know what had happened. I stopped and picked up the fourth box Friday evening on my way home from work and then the wheels will be going out via UPS tomorrow afternoon. I have spoke with the member about this and informed him he would be getting the four tracking numbers for each set of wheels and tires tomorrow afternoon once they are shipped. The wheels and tires will be shipped tomorrow and however long it takes UPS to deliver them to the member is when the member will receive them.

I am about to PM the member as well and assure him the wheels and tires are going out tomorrow and that he should have all four tracking numbers by 7pm tomorrow night. If it makes you idiots feel better, I can be sure and post the tracking numbers here so everyone can see the member will get them. It just amazes me how many people love to get into other people's business when they have no idea what the issue is or the whole story is as well.

I am sure many will respond to this post, but I am not one to post messages like this as I enjoy being a member here. In noway shape or form am I trying to scam this member over, nor would I consider doing it. Especially to another Acura fan as well. I have no intentions of doing that. If I can't get the wheels to him or decided to keep them, then he would receive a full refund via Paypal. So seriously, if you don't know the story or have any idea what is going on, and especially since you do not know me, don't run your mouth or talk shit. If you have something to say, come say it to my face in person and then we will deal with it.
Old 08-24-2008, 05:59 PM
B A N N E D

Originally Posted by nbennettksu
That sucks, cuz he also gyped you on the price. I'd contact paypal...
Oh really? This just shows you how ignorant you really are. You don't even know what the price was he paid for the set. It also shows you no nothing when it comes to Type-S wheels and what they are worth. Another idiotic post from a member that has no clue or any business in this thread.
Old 08-24-2008, 06:00 PM
B A N N E D

Originally Posted by djbonsu
damn dude!...that sucks!!...i hope hes not scamming after all that fuss he made...GL tho
What fuss did I make? I never once said anything rude. I kept lowering the price of the wheels till they were sold. Again another member that has no clue to what they were talking about.
Old 08-24-2008, 06:28 PM
i heart latin chicks

Received 64 Likes on 16 Posts
Oh really? This just shows you how ignorant you really are. You don't even know what the price was he paid for the set. It also shows you no nothing when it comes to Type-S wheels and what they are worth. Another idiotic post from a member that has no clue or any business in this thread.
Oh really? I purchased 08 TL-S wheels from another member on this forum with less than 600mi on them for $800, and also sold my set to another member on here with 5k on them for less than that.

Do some before you make a stupid post and make an ass out of yourself. Or either do what you are committed to doing (shipping your product that you've already collected $$ from - in a timely fashon), and this would have been avoided.

You get a big :thumbsdow

What fuss did I make? I never once said anything rude. I kept lowering the price of the wheels till they were sold. Again another member that has no clue to what they were talking about.
I believe he was referring to a thread you posted in in the BM about another member who was selling his wheels for less, when others brought up eBay, and how you can find these cheaper there.

Last edited by nbennettksu; 08-24-2008 at 06:31 PM.
Old 08-24-2008, 06:48 PM
Racer

hey starbuck

two weeks, crap i couldn't imagine doing a job with computers without the use of the internet or a phone over a two week span. can't believe there is no internet connection or phones out west...your into fixing servers and computer stuff and you couldn't drop him a line?? ok, maybe not blacklisted, just labeled as lame. but it's good of you to want the rims/tires properly packed.
Old 08-24-2008, 07:31 PM
Banned

Whoa fellas lets not let this get out of hand. As long as I get the wheels on Tuesday, as promised, I'm cool. I was not in a huge rush as the wheels will be used for a dedicated winter set and I've got plenty of time.

Certainly a little more communication would have been nice as it would have put my mind at ease. Like most, I assume the worst when emails go unanswered.

Starbuck did appoligize for the lack of communication amd I am fairly certain he'll be true to his word.
Old 08-24-2008, 07:51 PM
Administrator

I'm closing the thread now. If the tires aren't shipped and received as stated, then it can always be reopened.
Old 08-28-2008, 07:07 PM
Administrator

And the thread is open again. Still no positive action to actually ship the wheels. We got a tracking number, but all it shows is billing information was submitted on the 25th, and nothing since.

Billing information has been sent to UPS. Check site later for updated shipment status or contact shipper for more details.

Tracking Number: 1Z T79 173 03 9969 688 4
Type: Package
Billing Information Received
UPS has received the electronic transmission of shipment detail from the shipper and a label has been created for your shipment. Once UPS has possession of this shipment, the tracking status will be updated.

What should I do?
No action is required at this time. This is the most up-to-date information about the status of your shipment. Check Tracking periodically for shipment progress updates. If you don't see your shipment status change, you may choose to contact the sender to confirm that they have given the shipment to UPS.
Billing Information Received
Shipped To: LOUISVILLE, KY, US
Shipped/Billed On: 08/25/2008
Service: GROUND
Weight: 18.00 Lbs
Multiple Packages: 4
Old 08-28-2008, 07:50 PM
Banned

Well it looks like most of you were right. I've been scammed by The Starbuck. Still nothing and this was his latest line of BS to go with all the other lies he's fed me for the past three weeks.

Paul,

Good evening.

First off please accept my apologies as I have been out of town all week on an unexpected trip for work. I work for a company that deals with a lot of servers for a lot of companies. Long story short I left Sunday evening and just got back this evening. A company out west had a very large server down and we have been spending all week repairing it. So enough about that.

In regards to the wheels, lord yes you will get them, no reason for you not to get them. I am not trying to take your money or so call scam you at all. I do not need these wheels and agreed to sell them to you. I was having trouble finding a box for one more wheel. A local car shop here in Cincinnati has one for me. I am going to stop by tomorrow afternoon and pick it up. I will then be boxing up the last wheel and will be shipping them to you. I will be more than happy to ship them to your business address as we agreed last week. Monday evening I will be sending you four UPS tracking numbers. I am taking the SUV with the four wheels boxed up and will then drop them off at UPS. Once I get back to my computer I will then email you all four tracking numbers.

Again I am sorry for the delay and not getting back to you. Please do not think I was ignoring you at all, I was just very busy. I got on the forum a few times, but didn't have a chance to respond back to your PM. Again they will be boxed this weekend and dropped off at UPS Monday. I will then forward all four tracking numbers to you. Thank you again for your patience, I appreciate it. If you need anything call me, 859.496.1435 and you should have all my details from Paypal as well when you sent the payment.

Regards,

Dave Schmauch
Old 08-28-2008, 08:03 PM
Banned

It looks like Paypal will be of no help at trying to recover my money and good ole Dave's at his games again of not returning my phone calls or emails.

I did some serching and found out his real address, as he gave me a bs address initally, and was able to talk to one of his neighbors via telephone to confirm he lives at this address: 10311 Calvary Rd, Independence, KY 41051 along with his home phone of 859 356 5638 (only about 70 minutes away from my house).

Anyone deal with a situation like this before? How did you handle it and what was the outcome?
Old 08-28-2008, 08:05 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Well, I buy and sell a lot online and sometimes it does take a few days to schedule a pick up. Even though the billing info has been received, it still may be a few days before the items are picked up and shipped.

I'd give it another day, if still no updates then inquire with the seller again.

Worst case, you could file a claim with Paypal providing the seller has a Confirmed and Verified account....you should then be covered by Paypal's protection policy. I had to use it once in the past and I got my money back.

Good luck and I hope you get what you paid for!

Just read your updated post.....if he fed you a false address that's fraud. File a case with the Police.
Old 08-28-2008, 08:10 PM
SlammedOnKonis

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
It looks like Paypal will be of no help at trying to recover my money and good ole Dave's at his games again of not returning my phone calls or emails.

I did some serching and found out his real address, as he gave me a bs address initally, and was able to talk to one of his neighbors via telephone to confirm he lives at this address: 10311 Calvary Rd, Independence, KY 41051 along with his home phone of 859 356 5638 (only about 70 minutes away from my house).

Anyone deal with a situation like this before? How did you handle it and what was the outcome?
Did you pay with your credit card, bank account, or paypal funds?
Old 08-28-2008, 08:25 PM
LIST/RAMEN/WING MAHSTA 짱

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts

If he only lives 70 minutes away, get some money back for shipping charges, and go pick up the wheels personally! Then, "Dave", who for some reason doesn't want to give you his real address..., won't have any excuse, and will have to give you the wheels.
Old 08-28-2008, 08:34 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ifirahse
Did you pay with your credit card, bank account, or paypal funds?
I paid with Paypal funds which were promtly moved from Paypal to his bank. I called Paypal tonight and was informed by Paypal that they can not go in his bank account to collect the funds and most people don't keep their Paypal accounts loaded with $$.
Old 08-28-2008, 08:39 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by princelybug
If he only lives 70 minutes away, get some money back for shipping charges, and go pick up the wheels personally! Then, "Dave", who for some reason doesn't want to give you his real address..., won't have any excuse, and will have to give you the wheels.
That seems pretty logical to me, as I've left messages on his phone that I could come and pick them up on several occassions and have gotten no response.

If he's not going to pick up the call then it makes it hard to meet him at any address.

Last edited by ARX-01b; 08-28-2008 at 08:43 PM.
Old 08-28-2008, 09:29 PM
Banned

Hey Starbuck how about $50 + a Heinekin Mini Keg if we can finalize this ordeal by the end of this weekend by allowing me to pick them up.

Quick Reply: FS: 2008 Acura TL Type-S Wheels and Tires