Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2013, 01:05 AM
J-series addict

Received 614 Likes on 464 Posts
Clearance sale on J-series parts

Category: Accessories
Price: $0
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part Fits (you may select multiples): CL 2G, CL 1G, MDX 3G, MDX 2G, MDX 1G, RDX, RL 3G, RL 2G, TL 4G, TL 3G, TL 2G, TSX 2G, ZDX, Other Honda/Acura, Type-S Model
Location (State/Prov/Terr): TX
Item Condition: Brand New

Have a few things I'm trying to get rid of. This is more or less a clearance but NOT a low ball opportunity for those who like doing so. All prices are nonnegotiable and already lower than I'd like them to be...not to mention taking a loss. I may not have pictures of each and every item posted in this thread but I can take pictures (or additional pictures) upon request. The best and fastest way to reach me is through text at 214-592-3452 and prefer not having any calls made due to me being at work most of each day. The second best way to contact me is email at yungone501@yahoo.com .

All parts can be shipped in the US only and excludes Alaska and Hawaii. Again, no international shipping just to clarify. Buyer will pay ALL shipping costs as well as ANY Paypal fees from a sales transaction. All sales are final, no returns on any parts and no warranty of any kind will be given. Any parts are broken or damaged during transit will not be my responsibility nor will I be held liable. If this concerns you than please pay extra for insurance on the item you purchase. I will give as close of an estimate as possible based off of shipping weight, item size, item weight, and item insurance or not. If there's any additional amount that was not given in the estimate, I ask that you please PayPal the funds to me or I WILL be forced to act with PayPal's dispute center for a refund of the difference. If the estimate was more than the actual shipping cost, I will automatically refund that amount to your Paypal account upon leaving the shipping facility. Ask around to those in my history of buyers, I ALWAYS refund their money if they were quoted too much. By making a purchase from me through Paypal, you agree to all that is written here.

And lastly, I ONLY accept Paypal as it is the safest method of payment for both the buyer and the seller. If you've ever been screwed over on a transaction via Internet, you understand exactly what that means. Moving on to the parts...

1. J37 block- for those who have ever seen my build threads, this may be a familiar sight. It's a j32a2 block (from an 03 TL-S) that has been 100% fully reworked. It was bored from the standard 89mm to 90mm. In addition to that, the cylinders have been professionally doweled to prevent cylinder walk under high compression/RPM or forced induction builds. Some agree these have advantage over traditional block guards as they won't hinder coolant flow through the heads. All crank main journals and deck surfaces have been checked. The deck was obviously decked after the dowels were installed but purely for flatness only. This is a FRESH BLOCK...0 miles after all work. The block was then professionally powder coated by Xtreme Powdercoating in Garland, Tx and has a high luster, extremely durable finish. It's got over $1300 in work done to it and I'm only selling it because I lost interest in the other car. I'm asking $520 plus shipping. Comes with original main caps as well.

Last picture is a mock up with other parts. This was done for demonstration purposes only. No other parts go with the block.

And because its 1:00am, I'll pick up where I left off tomorrow. Thanks for your interest.
Old 06-12-2013, 10:38 PM
J-series addict

Brand new standard size Toga performance bearings. Only opened box for pictures. These are ideal for performance engines because the oil passages are larger than oem which increases lifespan and reliability...especially on FI builds. I paid over $100 plus shipping. I want $40 plus shipping.

This is a brand new 3.5 (j35a8) crank for a 2005 RL and is precision balanced from the factory as well as a forged component. Said to handle whatever you throw at it in regards to power. It was purchased for an old build but never used it. Paid around $400 for it from Acura almost two years ago but has been stored in doors and doesn't have one spec of rust/oxidation anywhere. Own it for $150.

Old 06-14-2013, 01:04 AM
J-series addict

Up next is a j37 magnesium manifold without the top plate. It will accept both the 3g TL and the 07-08 TL top plate with the IMRT valve integrated onto the top plate itself rather than the manifold body. First person that flashes $100 at me takes it. Shipping is extra.

The pictures show two manifolds only the j37 manifold is for sale...the one without the top plate and with the biggest flange mouth. That would be the manifold on the bottom in the first picture and then in the second pic, the one on the left.