Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2011, 04:35 PM
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Alpine MRV-F345 Amp

Category: Audio/Video/Electronics
Price: $250
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part Fits (you may select multiples): CL 2G, NSX 1G, RDX, RL 2G, RL 1G, RSX, TL 4G, TL 3G, TL 2G, TL 1G, TSX 2G, TSX 1G, Integra, Legend, Vigor, Other Honda/Acura, CSX, Type-S Model
Location (State/Prov/Terr): CT
Item Condition: Used

I have an Alpine MRV-F345 4 Channel Amp. It was in my last car and never ended up installing it into my TL so Im selling it.

Asking $250 for it (plus $20 shipping & 3% PayPal fees if not picking up locally)

Old 05-20-2011, 06:19 PM
Administrator

Received 1,003 Likes on 573 Posts
I asked this in another of your threads and you never replied so I'll ask it again.

You should have received a PM from trancemission asking you to remove your avatar.

Do you ever intend to comply with his request?
Old 05-21-2011, 11:36 AM
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ron A- I am not here to cause trouble but I did not see anywhere in any rules that avatars were owned by anyone. I like the avatar and see no reason why it has to be replaced. It is an ACURA emblem and if ownership of this avatar is held by anyone it should be Honda. I searched the forums and found many people to have the same avatars without any issues having arose between any other members. Secondly I don't see why this question wasn't sent as a PM or E-mail by you as I did read were part of the warning and suspension rules according to acurazine. So as to why this question was posted in ALL 4 of my FOR SALE threads I do not understand and find it overkill. If I am in anyway wrong with anything I said here and you can point me to where the rules were broken by me I will happily change the avatar and inform Acura, Inc of the Abuse and misuse of THEIR logo.
Old 05-21-2011, 02:06 PM
Administrator

Received 1,003 Likes on 573 Posts
Originally Posted by NightHawk07
Ron A- I am not here to cause trouble but I did not see anywhere in any rules that avatars were owned by anyone. I like the avatar and see no reason why it has to be replaced. It is an ACURA emblem and if ownership of this avatar is held by anyone it should be Honda. I searched the forums and found many people to have the same avatars without any issues having arose between any other members. Secondly I don't see why this question wasn't sent as a PM or E-mail by you as I did read were part of the warning and suspension rules according to acurazine. So as to why this question was posted in ALL 4 of my FOR SALE threads I do not understand and find it overkill. If I am in anyway wrong with anything I said here and you can point me to where the rules were broken by me I will happily change the avatar and inform Acura, Inc of the Abuse and misuse of THEIR logo.
You ignored the PM from trancemission, and you ignored the post I made in your thread before posting all of these posts. I figured that messing with your Black Market threads might promote a faster reply.

I felt that if you ignored all of them, you would ignore my PM or email, which would have made me extremely uncomfortable.

The avatar picture was custom made by a friend of trancemission's, and he is still using it as his avatar.

It doesn't matter that he is a senior moderator; it matters that you have usurped another members avatar without asking permission.

I know internet pictures and other data are public domain, but this is within this forum and I have interceded many times for regular members when someone used their avatar without permission, and never had a problem with the removal of the avatar by the offending member.

I have been very patient, more than you might realize, so I expect the avatar to be removed soon after I see you have been in the forums and have had a chance to read these replies.

If you feel you have to bring this to the attention of the Honda Corporation, that is your privilege, and good luck with that.