Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Location (State/Prov):

3G TL Parts/Accessories Garage Sale (2005)

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2010, 02:47 PM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
3G TL Parts/Accessories Garage Sale (2005)

3G TL Parts Garage Sale – Carbon Fiber & OEM Parts

As many of you know, last October I sold my 2005 Supercharged WDP Acura TL. As a result…I have several parts left over that I no longer need. A quick rundown of items:

4 Custom Carbon Fiber Engine Covers (one red carbon fiber / three black carbon fiber)

These are the last of the last of ANY inventory that I had and were from my own personal stock. Two were ones that I ran on my personal car and two were “blems” that I had lying around and will list at a double discounted price.

Cover #1 (RED CARBON FIBER ENGINE COVER / SHROUD pre-notched for supercharger)
This is a one off cover that I made for my own vehicle out of red carbon fiber. It is in VERY good condition and I would go so far to say with a fresh coat of wax…it will be “like new” with little to no blemishes in finish whatsoever. Pictured below after just washing with soap and water only as to show its true excellent raw condition. This cover has been pre-notched to also run with a Comptech Supercharger application without further modifications or cutting but will also fit an NA application with no issues so long as you don’t mind a small notch in the lower right hand corner. It was run on the car intermittently between races at shows and car meets…but shows little to no wear. This is ready to install with no parts needed whatsoever as this was my main cover, when I ran one at meets and shows as it looks better than no cover at all IMO. Pics below. Price = $220 delivered 48 US states (+$20 for shipping elsewhere) THIS IS THE ONLY ONE OF THESE THAT EXIST IN RED CARBON FIBER I AM AWARE OF IN THE WORLD! One of one in red ever made in carbon fiber. Condition rating IMO from when it was new 9/10 to 9.5/10. Sold as is, as shown.

The picture below shows the notch for the supercharger application fitment.

Cover #2 (BLACK CARBON FIBER ENGINE COVER / SHROUD)

This is the VERY FIRST ORIGINAL PROTO-TYPE black carbon fiber cover that was made. It is very unique and in still in fairly good condition. The only flaws it has is a few very minor scratches in the clear coat finish that happened in storage that are very hard to see. Some wax will cover these and make them disappear pretty much in their entirety. As you can see…they don’t show even in the pictures and I tried hard to get them to…lol. Like the first one…this has just been washed with soap and water for the pictures. This cover has not been multi-coated with clearcoat so it has a very unique finish and look to it that appears almost textured but its not. Very cool and unique look! This is the other one I ran on my personal car that was in black prior to installing the supercharger. (its not notched for supercharger fit yet) This cover is ready to install but will either need you to buy the front hold down screws from Acura (cheap cheap-like $2.50 each) or just use the ones off of your OEM plastic cover like I did. They come off very easily with minimal effort and about 60 seconds time and are not prone to breakage. This cover is not pre-notched for supercharger applications yet. (can be done when you get it with a dremel if needed…sorry my dremel is broken or I would do it for you if you needed but its not hard at all) Pics below. Price $165 delivered 48 US states (+$20 for shipping elsewhere) Condition rating IMO from when it was new (8/10) Sold as is, as shown.

Cover #3 (BLACK CARBON FIBER ENGINE COVER / SHROUD-MFG BLEMISH)

This black carbon fiber engine cover was a manufacture blemish. It isn’t overly bad at all though so I hung onto it. It has one small stress crack on the left hand side that occurred when the release agent doesn’t work as it should and it stresses when it comes out of the mold. When installed on the vehicle…it isn’t overly noticeable…but it is there nonetheless so it should be mentioned as the reason this one was labeled as a blem. It also has a small nick/void right out of the front inside edge nearest where the intake pokes through the top as shown and is also not very noticeable when installed either…but kept it from being sold due to quality control. Sold company and no longer involved….therefore I am putting this up at a deep discount for someone who may not be concerned about it being “perfect” but can appreciate the effect it has in the looks dept to the underhood of your car. This cover is far from perfect….but is still very usable and attractive when installed. Clear coat is not perfect but most flaws will disappear with a coat of wax, which is part of the normal maintenance of this part anyway. lol This cover pictured after washing with soap and water only. I would give this one a condition rating of 4/10 due to the flaws mentioned. Never been used. Sitting for a few years…lol. Will require drilling of rear mount holes (two) but there are dimples where the holes are drilled…so they are somewhat premarked for you. Will also require the front mount screws from your original OEM plastic cover…transfer to this one and your all set! Total work involved to installation = around 15 minutes to drill/transfer the front screws and wax. I will include the rear mount hold down stubs with shipment as I have a few left. Cost = $80 delivered 48 US states (+$20 for shipping elsewhere). Sold as is, as shown- plus back hold downs.

Cover #4 (BLACK CARBON FIBER ENGINE COVER / SHROUD-MFG BLEMISH)

This black carbon fiber engine cover was also a manufacture blemish as well as something falling on it in my garage…so its marked up BADLY as shown as well as has some mars in the clear coat. It will require a total sanding and reclear coating to be used. It also has a stress crack on it on the left side from the release agent not releasing it from the mold properly…which isn’t very noticeable when installed….and a haze in part of the clearcoat caused by humidity on the day the part was made. Also has small crack near oil fill due to previous mentioned item falling on it in garage. Being it needs sanded and reclear coated anyway…that’s not a big deal. A bargain for the right person willing to put a little work into this one. Cost = $40 delivered 48 US states (+$20 for shipping elsewhere) Current Condition rating IMO (1 or 2/10) But could be restored to probably around an 7/10 after re-clear coating and sanding part. Priced at a deep discount due to current poor condition – but usable with some work. Sold as is as shown.

2 OEM Radiators for 2005 Acura TL

I produced a custom aluminum large capacity racing radiator with slim high capacity racing fans for use on my car…so I have here the original OEM radiator that came out of my car (10,000 miles use-2005 TL Automatic Trans) along with the brand new never used one we used for measurements during development. Cost for new one….$180 delivered 48 US states (+$20 for shipping elsewhere) Cost for used one…$80 delivered 48 US states (+$20 for shipping elsewhere) (retail cost new for Acura OEM radiator is $250+ shipping)
Rad #1 pics: new

Rad #2 pics: used

Brand New in Box OEM Acura 3G TL Sunroof Visor (never used) $108 delivered 48 US states (+$20 for shipping elsewhere)

Brand New In Box OEM Acura 3G TL Door Moulding Kit in WDP color (never used) $108 delivered 48 US states (+$20 for shipping elsewhere)

4 Chrome Look A-Spec Rims w/ Kumho V-710 Slicks mounted up – used one season only
Slicks alone = $170 each delivered 48 US states (+$20 for shipping elsewhere)($300 a piece pre-heat cycled when new)
Rims alone = $120 each delivered 48 US states (+$20 for shipping elsewhere)
(this was my OEM race rim set so they aren’t flawless)
Mounted Set on all four = $800 plus shipping to your location or $400 plus for two

2 Used OEM 2007 TL Type S Headrests in Tan/Toupe colored interior I think they called it. Cost = $100 delivered 48 US states (+$20 for shipping elsewhere)

First come first served. Meaning first payment received gets item. I ship within 24 hours of payment receipt via UPS or USPS, depending on what is shipping and where its going. Paypal payment address is: mbenz@bellonsales.com I can be reached for questions at 317-753-0412 or feel free to PM me here on the site or email as I will check it often. Michael Benz
Old 01-03-2010, 05:42 PM
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Email Sent
Old 01-03-2010, 07:00 PM
CTS-V Import Slayer

On the rims and tires....somebody has already asked me about just one rim. So speak up about what you may be wanting....because with the right combination of people...as soon as the rimset is broken down (tires off rims) its take no prisoners more or less with the right combination of people. I just want to move this stuff out of my garage. I have too many cars outside and cant even park in there....and my neighbors are bumming big time on me.

Oh...I guess I should tell you a little about me too. I was a fairly active member on here for a long time until last may when I sold my car to, what is now, another member on here. I also used to own Indy Carbon Fiber where we used to make carbon fiber parts for the automotive industry. That company has been sold off and what you see here is it....so please dont contact me to have parts made. I no longer own that company.

So far as seller reputation...I dont think you would find anybody that would say I cheated them...thats for sure! While we stopped selling ebay items due to their fees at my office...our seller name was bellonsales so you can check my feedback there if you wish....or I also run a local indiana car forum...so I am fairly easy to find! lol My screen name is Indy CTS-V - so if you do a goole, yahoo, msn, about whatever you pick search....you will find me and fast!

I am a straight up business man and dont look to cheat anybody out of anything! So trust me when I tell you....once you pay...I ship...and fast! Its kind of daily happening at my office...so me bringing things in from home to ship out to a member here is no big deal and regular business practice! After shipping I will also post a tracking # here in this thread (as I did for my prior classified posts here) so not only you...but other members and staff can see and track that you get your items and can see that they have indeed been shipped. Keeps everybody above board IMO and an easy way to track things later if need be! I have never had a problem...and this is an easy way to make sure that remains that way!! This way you know what to expect ahead of time too!

I might also add...please note with your payment what item you are purchasing and I will update the thread immediately after receiving payment so others will know an item is sold.

Thanks for taking your time to look at my items! I will add more here if I find more sitting around my house. I know there is also a set of 2005 tail lights here somewhere too if I can find em! But so far...everything you see listed I have down in my hands sitting in my kitchen on the table right now ready to ship! If you need a better pic or pic of something not pictured...let me know and I can snap one for you. Camera right here and handy!

I also had somebody ask what year the moonroof visor was for...and it was for a 2005 model year - but still new in box. I never got around to installing it. This visor should fit any year from 2004 - 2008 as I recall and is an OEM moonroof visor.
Old 01-03-2010, 10:51 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi I'm interested in the 4 a spec rims please email me harlemzfinest135@aol.com
Old 01-04-2010, 12:08 AM
runnin a little boost

Received 256 Likes on 208 Posts
I am interested in the $80 CF cover. I will pm later.
Old 01-04-2010, 01:49 AM
Intermediate

emailed !
Old 01-04-2010, 08:09 AM
Instructor

Paypal sent for headrests
Old 01-04-2010, 10:34 AM
Cruisin'

are the headrests for the front seat or the rear? just curious....
Old 01-04-2010, 11:47 AM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Originally Posted by akash4u
Paypal sent for headrests
Payment received...I will post tracking # here shortly after I get back from lunch.

I will bring the parts sold back with me and ship them all out today! Note...its not too late to get payments in...I get emails forwarded to my phone too...so if while I am out....something else sells...I will grab it too while I am there!
Old 01-04-2010, 11:48 AM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Originally Posted by Hi speed
I am interested in the $80 CF cover. I will pm later.
You would be the third interested in that cover...lol. First come first serve! Its only fair! And by that I mean...the first one that pays...its theirs!
Old 01-04-2010, 12:00 PM
CTS-V Import Slayer

All emails replied to.

Payed for and sold so far is: Shipping today for sure

TL-S Headrests - $100 (middletown, ohio)
Carbon Fiber Engine Cover #3 - $80 (Diamond Bar, CA)

I will get some pics of the rims today and get this posted for those interested in the rims only.
Old 01-04-2010, 12:47 PM
8th Gear

im interested in the rims can you send me some pics
Old 01-04-2010, 01:32 PM
Drifting

Received 209 Likes on 170 Posts
ygpm
Old 01-04-2010, 02:16 PM
05 TL NBP 6spd S front

Received 29 Likes on 23 Posts
So what you have left of the engine covers
Old 01-04-2010, 02:44 PM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Originally Posted by melvin2816
So what you have left of the engine covers
At this moment...

#1, #2, and #4 are still available for purchase. As soon as anybody pays for an item...I post it in here immediately so you guys know that part is taken as to avoid having to send a paypal refund dealio. Nobody like that stuff!

I have had expressed interest so far on #2 and #1 - but they have not paid or committed yet. And as it goes...first come first served...meaning I know you are serious when you send payment...and its yours then and no longer up for grabs whatsoever.

Gotta run for a few...need to ship this stuff out real quick.
Old 01-04-2010, 02:54 PM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Originally Posted by MichaelBenz
All emails replied to.

Payed for and sold so far is: Shipping today for sure

TL-S Headrests - $100 (middletown, ohio)
Carbon Fiber Engine Cover #3 - $80 (Diamond Bar, CA)

I will get some pics of the rims today and get this posted for those interested in the rims only.
Originally Posted by acurafan24
im interested in the rims can you send me some pics
I am going to try to go over to Tire Barn around the corner from my house and have them take the tires off the rims today. I will post pics tonite of the seperate rims, ect.

I might add though..I do have to run down the street here for a second and have an insurance company/ mortgage company check endorsed so I can pay a contractor $28,000 for hail damage repair to my house that is completed. Damn...its 3:57 too....outta here. BRB with tracking #'s and later pics of rims hopefully if I can get both of these things done today. Taking 4 rims over is easy...but returning with 8 items (rims and tires seperate) is a bit more of a chore. I am only running my GS400 today...and even with the caddy there wouldnt be enough room. And Jesus...I DONT want to drive my hoopty 83 Chevy pickup that would embarass even a gardener...lol. I will gir er done somehow though...lol.
Old 01-04-2010, 03:50 PM
05 TL NBP 6spd S front

Received 29 Likes on 23 Posts
PM sent
Old 01-04-2010, 04:47 PM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Originally Posted by melvin2816
PM sent
Responded. Let me know...I am home at the moment getting ready to leave back to the office to ship everything out along with my work stuff.
Old 01-04-2010, 04:53 PM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Update on the rim pics....they will not be available until tomorrow. I raced to Tire Barn to get the tires dismounted from the rims...even got behind the wheel of the old hoopty gardening pickup! lol BUT....as I got home to pick them up I realized these are V-710 racing slicks...a very soft compound tire. (for obvious reasons) They have been sitting outside in the damn garage! Meaning...due to the cold they are not as soft as they are in normal temps. So the rim nor tire get comprimised in any way...I left them there to warm up inside before they get dismounted so the tires will fully soften up. Wouldnt have hurt the rims at all...but I dont want to comprimise the tire either! They should be reheated to a safe 78 degrees by tomorrow and be dismounted at that time and I will pick em up and get pics of everything separately so you guys can get a good look at everything!

If you are local...and there was one local guy interested that called me from Carmel....you can go and look at them if you wish at Tire Barn on Allisonville Road and around 112th street-ish block. They are sitting just inside warming up now.

Otherwise..I will have pics up tomorrow or if your local...come on by and check em out!
Old 01-04-2010, 04:55 PM
Drifting

Paypal sent for CF Cover #2
Old 01-04-2010, 05:59 PM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Originally Posted by dwb993
Paypal sent for CF Cover #2
Payment received. Shipped.
Old 01-04-2010, 06:24 PM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Payments received and the following items are ready for shipment...
Here is the rundown of tracking #'s:

Carbon Fiber Engine Cover #3 - JH Kim
UPS Tracking # 1ZE935280397568038 shipping to zip 91765

Carbon Fiber Engine Cover #2 - D. Brooks
UPS Tracking # 1ZE935280397981028 shipping to zip 17361

TL-S Head Rests - K. Salam
UPS Tracking # 1ZE935280399271416 shipping to zip 45044

Now for the unfortunate part. I didnt make it to UPS before they closed at 7p guys. Sorry. I was afraid I had too much to do in that little time when I took off earlier to take the rimset to tire barn to get tires dismounted after getting that check signed. Yep...I DID get that check signed for the contractor at the bank prior to taking the tires in. Nobody wants a pissed off contractor on their ass that you owe money to! lol Now I just have to drop the check off there to him! Anyway...I am a bit frustrated right now as I missed the UPS drop off...I have all kinds of stuff here at work ready to go too. I got the last CF cover packed up and looked at the clock and it was like 6:55 and UPS is, of course, aprx 7 minutes away. I didnt even try to make the run...that always makes me madder then when I realize I dont have enough time to make it ahead of time and make the safer decision not to make the "hail mary" run. lol. First thing on the way to work tomorrow though guys...I will drop this stuff off and it should show up in the UPS system thereafter. I am packing it up in my car right now...along with about 16 boxes shipping from work. Which will pretty much cube my car out! lol. And trust me...it will be first thing. I cant stand driving around with that many boxes in the car! lolololol

Note...when I get home later in a few hours...I will post pics of the moonroof visor. Somebody asked for pics of it...so I will snap some and get em up for ya!

The good that happened today:

Rimset is getting dismounted of tires so they will be seperate.
Boxes above all packed up, labeled, and ready to drop in AM to UPS.

The bad:

I missed UPS closing time damnit!
Old 01-04-2010, 07:15 PM
Drifting

No worries...thanks again!
Old 01-04-2010, 09:32 PM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Ok...the requested pics of the brand new in box OEM moonroof visor:

Box sitting in kitchen:

Part # off box:

A peek inside the box upon opening...all paperwork still enclosed and installation instructions as well. Part still in original bag.

Paper work and Acura Accessory catalog in box still

Installation manual still in bag unopened with all hardware, ect that comes with it brand new. Bag unopened.

Ok....I took that part out of the bag for the very first time right here. Didnt want to...but you cant exactly see it if I dont...you know? This was the first time this part has been out of the bag. lol

Closeup of part

Another closeup showing...seal completely brand new...never installed...totally entact unused and undamaged.

This is a brand new in box part guys. Nuttin to worry about here! lol

Thanks for asking about my items though. Much appreciated!

If there is any other questions...dont hesitate to ask! My Pm box was just full a few mins ago...I cleared out more space. So if you tried to PM and couldnt...retry. You can now.

Thanks again...Mike
Old 01-04-2010, 09:41 PM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Update on just what has sold and unavailable:

Carbon Fiber Engine Cover #2 & #3
TL-S Headrests

Everything else is up for grabs still! Thanks!
Old 01-05-2010, 02:55 PM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Sorry for the long delay in hearing from me guys. The internet has been down in my office all day until just about five minutes ago. lol. AT&T service! lololol Update on happenings...

Rims and Tires are Now Separated! Just gotta pick up from shop and get pics.

All shipments dropped off at UPS first thing this morning as promised...so they are on the way to you now!

Any other questions...dont hesitate to ask!

Oh...there was one question somebody asked...and yes...the red cover is still available at the moment. Somebody else PM'd over about though....but until somebody pays and it becomes theirs....its still up for sale. (although you may have been the same person...dunno)

Still left as of right now:

Carbon Fiber Engine Covers #1 and #4
OEM Moonroof visor
Rims (4)
Kumho V-710 slicks (4)
New OEM Radiator
Used OEM Radiator
Old 01-05-2010, 02:56 PM
panditobinbin

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
payment sent
Old 01-05-2010, 03:22 PM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Originally Posted by ervin1128
payment sent
Payment received. Red Cover Sold.

Shipping to zip 91709. I will try my best to get it out today for you...but I can see time is getting away from me quick here today given I just got to getting some work done today...lol. Plus I gotta go pick up those rims and tires before 6. But I will do my best...I would say it shouldnt be a problem...but then I thought that yesterday at one point too! I actually have a special box for this one....the last box I had for when I sold them back in the day.
Old 01-05-2010, 03:24 PM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Carbon Fiber Engine Covers #4
OEM Moonroof visor
Rims (4)
Kumho V-710 slicks (4)
New OEM Radiator
Used OEM Radiator
Updated.
Old 01-05-2010, 03:27 PM
Instructor

Email sent on moonroof visor.
Old 01-05-2010, 03:27 PM
panditobinbin

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Payment received. Red Cover Sold.

Shipping to zip 91709. I will try my best to get it out today for you...but I can see time is getting away from me quick here today given I just got to getting some work done today...lol. Plus I gotta go pick up those rims and tires before 6. But I will do my best...I would say it shouldnt be a problem...but then I thought that yesterday at one point too! I actually have a special box for this one....the last box I had for when I sold them back in the day.
its all good. It doesn't have to be today, just whenever you have time.
Old 01-05-2010, 04:26 PM
Instructor

payment sent on moonroof visor
Old 01-05-2010, 05:17 PM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Originally Posted by akash4u
payment sent on moonroof visor
I am at home right now...will grab it and get a label on it today!

Mike
Old 01-05-2010, 05:56 PM
Instructor

Thank you.
Old 01-05-2010, 06:22 PM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Ready to drop at UPS on the way to work in the morning is:

Red Carbon Fiber Engine Cover #1
UPS Tracking #
Sold to Ervin G. Shipping to Zipcode 91709

OEM Moonroof Visor
UPS Tracking #
Sold to K. Salam Shipping to Zipcode 45044

Other updates:

I picked up the rims and tires from the tire shop where they let them totally warm up to room temp before they messed with anything. Tires came off flawlessly. No issues at all. I dropped them at my house and picked up the parts and came back up to the office to ship them out...so I will have pics of the rims and tires posted here shortly after I get home. I am about to leave the office here in about 15 minutes after I get done with a price contract a customer of mine needs at the office - and I will be home to snap some pics for you guys waiting for them.
Old 01-05-2010, 06:41 PM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Carbon Fiber Engine Cover #4
Chome Look A-Spec Rims (4)
Kumho V-710 slicks (4)
New OEM Radiator
Used OEM Radiator

OEM 3G TL Door Moulding Kit in WDP (forgot that on the last list)
2005 TL OEM Tail lights - 1 set

New things I have discovered that I will later list that anybody can ask me about if need be before then...

2 OEM 3G Acura TL Electric Radiator Fans (1 application...there is two in each vehicle...this is one left and one right side with attached mounting brackets, ect. Should bolt right up / swap out if you have one lazy fan or have one going out.

I also noticed while I was up in the attic over the garage...that I still have the four original boxes the A-Spec rims came in too...so that will help when/if it comes time to ship them. Boxes that fit! Woohoo!

I also saw the OEM rear sway bar off the car out there last night. Getting stuff uncovered now that some of it is leaving! lol If your interested in that...its an OEM rear swaybar for a 2005 automatic TL. There is also the full OEM shock and springset off that car that I found last night too. So speak up if anything interests you prior to me listing the details, ect.

Geez...my garage would be like christmas to some of you guys...lol. Everything you turn over...there is more stuff thats good stuff! lol Hopefully at the end of this thing...I can post of pic of me parking in my new garage....err....old garage I never have been able to use damnit.
Old 01-06-2010, 12:56 AM
I (don't) whine.

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Bump for a great seller. I can vouch for him as I've bought from him in the past. i'd jump on one of those CF covers if i wasn't parting out also :/. Only downside is he loves to talk a lot as you can tell ...haha JK. glws mike.
Old 01-06-2010, 01:03 AM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Originally Posted by ussi
Bump for a great seller. I can vouch for him as I've bought from him in the past. i'd jump on one of those CF covers if i wasn't parting out also :/. Only downside is he loves to talk a lot as you can tell ...haha JK. glws mike.
Oh jeez....it probably wouldnt suprise you then if I was known for some of the epic five thousand word threads in local forums around Indy. lol What can I say...I just have a friggin lot to say!
Old 01-06-2010, 01:20 AM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Ok guys...I will toss out some preview pics of the rims. As you will see the light is not so great in my front doorway area...and I just got done washing the rim faces so you can get an idea of the condition of them. Issue will end up being...they are chome look finish...and that much bright in a pic doesnt always show everything the best due to the shine of them. I dont want to move them right now because they are semi wet on the bottom and it will drip water all over the place (not to mention spot my wash job...lol).

Here is all the pics I took tonight. Will get more closer up and try to write down details on each rim tomorrow but I am tired right now.

Note...the first pic is dark...couldnt figure out how to turn the damn autoflash on my camera. But...I should also mention...my vcr is still flashing 12:00 noon. (generational joke there) OMG....I just looked over...I do still have a friggin VCR sitting on top of the big screen. lol.

Nonetheless....the rims preview pics:

Phoebe says....thanks for looking at our stuff! Its past my bedtime but I tried to hang anyway!

Old 01-06-2010, 03:09 AM
Chapter Leader (San Antonio)

Received 433 Likes on 319 Posts
Hmm thinking if I should jump on those A SPECs, I always wanted to see a Chrome-look A SPEC on NBP in person

Quick Reply: 3G TL Parts/Accessories Garage Sale (2005)