Received 46 Likes on 46 Posts
2g TL Wings West flush mount spoiler NBP

Category: Accessories
Price: $135
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part Fits (you may select multiples): TL 2G
Location (State/Prov/Terr): NC
Item Condition: Used

Hey guys. First off to be honest, I got a hell of a deal on this but I need to profit to help pay off my Coilovers and all the Christmas gifts I dented my bank account with. This is used and painted NBP. With some wax and a buffer you could rock this on your NBP if you're not picky but I recommend painting it because there are some scuffs and tiny bubbles here and there. You will need to grab 4 bolts and a strip of 3m double sided tape as well. It looks like the tape on one side wasn't used, as the previous owner put a strip below it. You'll have to peel off the old tape. The price is shipped, but I WILL NOT ship to Canada or Hawaii.

I may accept trades as well for 2g parts. I am in need of all 3 motor mounts and an axle, rear brake pads and some rotors would help me out.

$135 shipped.

Old 01-04-2012, 03:34 PM
kill you till you die

Nice, I'm all for dropping the price and I'm fine with someone posting a link to a cheaply priced new piece. What I'm not okay with is someone posting some crap and providing no proof to back it up and not following back up on the thread. Thanks for being a douche, I'll be sure to return the favor. Cheapest I see is $248 shipped. Ron will you please drop the price to $175 shipped? Thanks.
Old 01-04-2012, 03:56 PM
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by yeedatoy
where?
Here's 190+ shipping

http://www.autobarber.com/product/p-...t-spoiler.aspx

I don't know if I would start the thread out by saying you need to make a profit. Gives it a bad connotation in my opinion. When i think of the forum and ones selling used parts that are going to take time and money to fix for a proper fit and the thread starts out by saying I need money pay full price for this, its a little unsettling. Not trying to be rude but listing a used part for more than new to make a profit and calling someone a douche instead of using Google shopper gives the forum a bad representation.

Here's 169

http://www.ilovebodykits.com/product..._No_Light.html
Old 01-04-2012, 04:12 PM
kill you till you die

I check everything before I sell, check the shipping on both of those, I did before I posted this thread as well as six other places. Why are you posting prices plus shipping? My price is shipped. Check EBAY...still $250 shipped. You know what the best part about this spoiler is?.......you don't have to buy it. Some people have access to paint and materials, and some people have a NBP and would run this without painting it....to those people, this would be a good deal. If that doesn't happen, the price goes down. Funny thing is, I do use Google shopper.....but since you seem to have hopped in a phone booth with Bill and Ted and warped over to my house to see my selling process, I guess there is not much left to say. I got this with a full OEM lip kit for $280. I put the time searching, driving and whatever else into the purchase, so I'll post whatever price I want to. If you don't want the spoiler then go elsewhere....if you want to offer a lower price I'm not holding you keyboard hostage. When someone shows me $200 shipped, the price will go down. But since it seems to be complete bullshit, the price is $175 as posted a few minutes ago.
Old 01-04-2012, 05:03 PM
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Didn't see how much the shipping was on either of those websites or I would edit the post. The name calling just grinds my gears.
Old 01-06-2012, 10:49 PM
Drifting

Received 223 Likes on 195 Posts
something to help you out
https://acurazine.com/forums/sponsored-sales-group-buys-10/brakemotive-drilled-slotted-brake-kits-lowest-prices-ever-809114/
I bought these myself but have only swapped rear pads because my rotors still have meat left in em.
And like everyone else says this is one hell of a deal.
GLWS
Old 01-18-2012, 10:17 PM
kill you till you die

$135 shipped! Ron can you do me a favor and change it again?

mod edit-changed