Color:

Location (State/Prov):

15 Gb Ipod /1st Gen 3.2TL timing Belt and clear turn signals

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2004, 04:25 PM
Rollin'... White 2 seater

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
15 Gb Ipod /1st Gen 3.2TL timing Belt and clear turn signals

I have a new and never opened timing belt that I purchased from a Acura delaership online. However, I was able to get my timing belt replaced for free at Carmax (my job). So, I do not need the belt anymore. It was purchased from a Acura dealership and comes with acura packaging ( I will look for the reciept). I also have the clear bumper turn signal light for sale. They were on my car for appx. the sumer June - Sept. I would like to get 30 for the lights and 45 for the belt. The buyer pays actual shipping cast. i have a verified paypal acct and would prefer payment in that manner. Feel free to a ask questions and I will respond in a timely and efficient manner.
IPOD
Hey guys. I just purchased and Ipaq and do not use my Ipod much anymore. In turn, I am putting it up for sale. It is a15gb ipod purchased about 3months ago. There are light swirl marks on the case, because it stayed in my pocket with the casea few times. However, this does not affect screen visablity or functionality. I have the extra charger/usb cord that was an extra 30 dollars, this also along with all of the software, original box, headphones (used), and warranty info. (which I didn't submit and could possible be used for the new owner.) I only want 180 obo plus the actual shipping cost. I have a paypal account and Im a verified member. I do not have agreat digital camera, but i can use the one off my phone to take and email to anyone with a dire need to see the condition, I have nothing to hide
Old 12-17-2004, 10:50 AM
Instructor

Apple sold the 15gig iPod with case, dock, remote (and the stuff you have) for $199. I'm interested, but are you willing to lower your price? Do you have the original receipt for warranty purposes?
Old 12-17-2004, 01:41 PM
Rollin'... White 2 seater

I am willing to lower my price- that is cool. I don't have the case any more. I also brought the ipod online (ebay/ paypal), but i can provide that reciept for you. I am willing to go maybe 150 plus shpping. Let me know, thanks