Volkswagen: Golf News

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2021, 07:02 AM
Race Director

Received 630 Likes on 506 Posts
Like many other automakers, Volkswagen is trying to follow the trends by moving further away from passenger cars in favor of crossovers and SUVs. A move that has been expected for a while, the dismissal of the standard Golf from localized North American production has now become official.

10 photos

The Golf nameplate has been a part of Volkswagen’s U.S. market lineup since the very beginning, with the original Golf first sold in America back in December 1974. Just a month after turning 46 years old, the nameplate’s fans will sadly have to witness its dismissal from local North American production.

Volkswagen has officially announced it just ended local Golf manufacturing at the Puebla, Mexico, facility this very month. The company expects the 2021 Golf – still based on the seventh-generation architecture – to soldier on until the end of the year in the sales charts thanks to the Golf units already produced at the plant.

The U.S. saga for the Golf includes almost 2.5 million units delivered throughout the years. It will open a new chapter going forward with the arrival of the 2022 Golf 8 GTI and Golf R, which are scheduled to hit dealerships this coming fall.

Over four decades, the Golf has delivered a great value to American drivers,” said Hein Schafer, Senior Vice President, Volkswagen of America. “It exemplified what Volkswagen does best—melding dynamic driving characteristics with purposeful packaging and unmatched quality. While the seventh-generation Golf will be the last of the base hatches sold here, the GTI and Golf R will carry its legacy forward.”

Although it’s of little consequence at this point, Volkswagen wanted to brag a little with the past achievements of the Golf even when bringing the unwelcome news of its dismissal. As such, the automaker remembered how the current-generation Golf became North American Car of the Year upon its debut as a 2015MY.

In case anyone is wondering, for the 2021 model year, the Golf is available in a single configuration on the U.S. market, the Golf TSI. With the well-known 1.4-liter turbo engine under the hood, the model has 147 horsepower and 184 pound-feet (249 Nm) of torque to show for itself.

It can be had with a six-speed manual box or an eight-speed auto, and pricing kicks off at $23,195 and $23,995, respectively, before adding the additional $995 destination charge.
VW Ends North American Golf Production, Torch Carried Forward by Mk8 GTI and R - autoevolution
Old 03-25-2021, 09:13 AM
Ex-OEM King

Received 6,011 Likes on 3,959 Posts
Pretty sure this thing has more power than advertised...also this shows the rather massive difference between FWD/6MT and AWD/DSG lol.

The following users liked this post:
04WDPSeDaN (12-07-2021)
Old 03-25-2021, 12:54 PM
2024 Honda Civic Type R

Received 1,473 Likes on 930 Posts
Meh, as a DD the drag race aspect isn't so important.

I'd like to see the 6MT Golf R give it a go against the CTR.
Old 03-25-2021, 01:01 PM

Received 5,431 Likes on 3,717 Posts
I'd imagine, from a DD perspective, the Golf is going to be the more comfortable car.
Old 03-25-2021, 01:10 PM
Ex-OEM King

Originally Posted by RPhilMan1
Meh, as a DD the drag race aspect isn't so important.

I'd like to see the 6MT Golf R give it a go against the CTR.
As a DD, the Golf is still better.

The 6MT race is probably closer but guessing the AWD still wins it for the VW. My overall point was this really shows the difference that a dual clutch makes. Manual is definitely more fun and engaging but it gets absolutely obliterated by the DSG in terms of performance.

Originally Posted by 00TL-P3.2
I'd imagine, from a DD perspective, the Golf is going to be the more comfortable car.
While I certainly can't speak for the mk8, the mk7.5 Golf is definitely more comfy than the CTR.
Old 03-26-2021, 12:31 PM
2024 Honda Civic Type R

The CTR is off the table for me. I really don't want FWD for a third car in a row, and no heated seats is also a pretty big deal breaker for my use.

The Golf R is currently at the top of the list, but I just hope the timing of when it hits stateside will work well for me. Emissions will be due by the end of August and that means swapping out the downpipe again. I'm not sure if the R will be here by then or not. Most likely not.

I should start contacting local dealers about it.

I still balk at the M3's price tag. Wife keeps mentioning we deserve the high performance luxury but it's difficult to justify. I looked at gently used examples yesterday and there was a beautiful white on black '18 6MT with a bunch of goodies with only around ~24k miles for like $58k nearby at Motorwerks BMW. But it's gone now.
Old 03-26-2021, 12:46 PM
Whats up with RDX owners?

Received 8,323 Likes on 4,900 Posts
The CTR is off the table for me. I really don't want FWD for a third car in a row, and no heated seats is also a pretty big deal breaker for my use.

The Golf R is currently at the top of the list, but I just hope the timing of when it hits stateside will work well for me. Emissions will be due by the end of August and that means swapping out the downpipe again. I'm not sure if the R will be here by then or not. Most likely not.

I should start contacting local dealers about it.

I still balk at the M3's price tag. Wife keeps mentioning we deserve the high performance luxury but it's difficult to justify. I looked at gently used examples yesterday and there was a beautiful white on black '18 6MT with a bunch of goodies with only around ~24k miles for like $58k nearby at Motorwerks BMW. But it's gone now.
I know someone that's selling an '18 6MT R with low miles

The R will most likely hit our shores by October at the earliest, but I wouldn't be surprised to see deliveries start after the new year.
RPhilMan1 (03-29-2021)
Old 03-26-2021, 01:00 PM
Latent car nut

Received 2,007 Likes on 1,409 Posts
I'm considering a Golf-R 6MT as well and mentioned it to a group of folks much younger than me several months back. You wouldn't believe the amount of crap I got, "Old folks look silly driving things like GTIs and Golf-Rs; wouldn't you feel like a stupid poseur driving one of those?"

I laughed, "No, not at all, unlike all you young punks with your DSG versions, mine will have three pedals under the dash."
The following 2 users liked this post by horseshoez:
civicdrivr (03-26-2021), RPhilMan1 (03-29-2021)
Old 03-26-2021, 01:01 PM
Ex-OEM King

Originally Posted by civicdrivr
I know someone that's selling an '18 6MT R with low miles

The R will most likely hit our shores by October at the earliest, but I wouldn't be surprised to see deliveries start after the new year.
I know someone who will be selling a bone stock '18 DSG R with low miles (and Pretorias and snow tires/wheels!) this summer...

I don't think the mk8 R will get here until spring of '22 if previous model years are any indication.

Also, how have you been? How's the baby??
Old 03-26-2021, 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by horseshoez
I'm considering a Golf-R 6MT as well and mentioned it to a group of folks much younger than me several months back. You wouldn't believe the amount of crap I got, "Old folks look silly driving things like GTIs and Golf-Rs; wouldn't you feel like a stupid poseur driving one of those?"

I laughed, "No, not at all, unlike all you young punks with your DSG versions, mine will have three pedals under the dash."
And, you can likely afford it, while, depending on the age of the 'younger folks', they likely cannot.
The following 2 users liked this post by 00TL-P3.2:
civicdrivr (03-26-2021), horseshoez (03-26-2021)
Old 03-26-2021, 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by SamDoe1
I know someone who will be selling a bone stock '18 DSG R with low miles (and Pretorias and snow tires/wheels!) this summer...

I don't think the mk8 R will get here until spring of '22 if previous model years are any indication.

Also, how have you been? How's the baby??
Yeah but man pedal

We're hanging in there. The baby has her nights and days a bit mixed up, but we're working on correcting that. She's 7 weeks as of yesterday, and it's getting slightly easier day by day.

Unfortunately, the Snoo did not work out. She didn't like the movements and wouldn't sleep more than 45 mins at a time in it. I'm not exactly heartbroken having to return a $1200 bassinet though

Originally Posted by 00TL-P3.2
And, you can likely afford it, while, depending on the age of the 'younger folks', they likely cannot.
It's hilarious how much hate there is between the GTI crowd and the Golf R crowd in the Facebook groups. The go-to argument is that the Golf R isn't worth the "$15k" premium - but equipment-wise, it's comparable to the GTI Autobahn, so MSRP is truly only ~$5k more for AWD and a bunch of go-fast bits.

After having both, I can without a doubt say that it is worth the difference. It feels like a more substantial car on the road, and having all-weather grip is really nice.

And it's really hard to ignore the resale values. After 3 years my GTI lost almost half of it's value ($33k MSRP, worth ~$17k at the end). My R on the other hand was just shy of $40k MSRP in April 2018. Nearly three years and 23k miles later, I've got an offer from Carvana for $35k. Used values have gone up thanks to the pandemic, but 1 year/3k miles ago I was offered $34k, so it's been pretty static.
Old 03-26-2021, 03:15 PM
LFG RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Received 1,933 Likes on 1,328 Posts
Carvana offered 15k for the 86, 9 for the Tundra. I guess they hate Toyota?
Old 03-26-2021, 03:16 PM

There may be a lot of them on there. I've noticed if the inventory of a specific car is high, they don't pay out as much.
Old 03-26-2021, 03:17 PM
Ex-OEM King

Yeah but man pedal

We're hanging in there. The baby has her nights and days a bit mixed up, but we're working on correcting that. She's 7 weeks as of yesterday, and it's getting slightly easier day by day.

Unfortunately, the Snoo did not work out. She didn't like the movements and wouldn't sleep more than 45 mins at a time in it. I'm not exactly heartbroken having to return a $1200 bassinet though

It's hilarious how much hate there is between the GTI crowd and the Golf R crowd in the Facebook groups. The go-to argument is that the Golf R isn't worth the "$15k" premium - but equipment-wise, it's comparable to the GTI Autobahn, so MSRP is truly only ~$5k more for AWD and a bunch of go-fast bits.

After having both, I can without a doubt say that it is worth the difference. It feels like a more substantial car on the road, and having all-weather grip is really nice.

And it's really hard to ignore the resale values. After 3 years my GTI lost almost half of it's value ($33k MSRP, worth ~$17k at the end). My R on the other hand was just shy of $40k MSRP in April 2018. Nearly three years and 23k miles later, I've got an offer from Carvana for $35k. Used values have gone up thanks to the pandemic, but 1 year/3k miles ago I was offered $34k, so it's been pretty static.
7 weeks in, you're doing fine that sounds about right. The snoo is a bit of a challenge to get them used to it, you have to literally put them in there for every nap. Once it clicks for them it's freaking glorious.

Agreed on all counts. The GTI peasants hate the R because they can't afford it lol. The car is built better, it's tangibly different than the GTI in terms of quality.

Shit, you got a $35k offer? I'm going to do an appraisal on there and see what I get. I 100000% want the man pedal for my next car. Was going to go with the G80 M3 but I cannot bring myself to pay that much for that fugly face so I'm looking for a '18 M3 Comp with 6MT. I was supposed to get the manual for the R but we still had the S2k at the time. I wanted another MT and the wife wanted auto because she didn't want two manual cars so we compromised and got the auto. Then the S2k is gone, Jeep is an auto (for actual functional reasons), so now I have nothing.
Old 03-26-2021, 03:20 PM

7 weeks in, you're doing fine that sounds about right. The snoo is a bit of a challenge to get them used to it, you have to literally put them in there for every nap. Once it clicks for them it's freaking glorious.

Agreed on all counts. The GTI peasants hate the R because they can't afford it lol. The car is built better, it's tangibly different than the GTI in terms of quality.

Shit, you got a $35k offer? I'm going to do an appraisal on there and see what I get. I 100000% want the man pedal for my next car. Was going to go with the G80 M3 but I cannot bring myself to pay that much for that fugly face so I'm looking for a '18 M3 Comp with 6MT. I was supposed to get the manual for the R but we still had the S2k at the time. I wanted another MT and the wife wanted auto because she didn't want two manual cars so we compromised and got the auto. Then the S2k is gone, Jeep is an auto (for actual functional reasons), so now I have nothing.
Funny how it always works out that way
Old 03-26-2021, 03:36 PM
Ex-OEM King

I just did the carvana thing on my car and it came in at $32600. That's basically the trade in value of the car so it's not worth it. I'd rather actually trade it and get the tax benefit for trading it to gain even more value.
00TL-P3.2 (03-29-2021)
Old 03-27-2021, 12:27 PM
LFG RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Received 1,933 Likes on 1,328 Posts
The dealer I bought from offered 18.5 on a trade but they don't have anything I want. Looking like I'll be keeping it and buying what I want. Oh darn.

Old 03-30-2021, 08:34 PM
Race Director

Received 630 Likes on 506 Posts
We still can't get around the fact that there's a brand new 2021 Volkswagen Golf GTD. That's right, a Golf hot hatch that runs on diesel, and it just came out. How do you justify printing brochures for that? It's a pretty nice car, actually... if you're into that kind of powertrain.
15 photos

The GTD was, at one point, rumored to be sold in America. During the Mk6 era, they brought test prototypes for journalists to check out. And this Mk8 model makes the last two generations seem slow and bland.

The 2.0 TDI remains one of the most popular engines in Europe, and it's now even more important since the 1.6 TDI was phased out from most models. And the GTD packs the most power available with only one turbocharger: 197 hp (200 PS).

Indeed, it's packing more heat than any European diesel hot hatch, not that there are many of those around. But you can get 187 hp from a Ford Focus ST, as well as the competitive BMW and MINI models. Obviously, acceleration is not the same as in a GTI, but it makes more sense if you're buying the Golf wagon, where hot hatch tech isn't otherwise obtainable (except for the R model).

This POV test drive from AutoTopNL gives you some idea of what it's like to be behind the wheel of the 2021 Golf GTD. It seems to have progressive steering, fake exhaust sound pumped into the cabin and some sporty digital dials, everything you'd need to pretend you're in a real hot hatch.

https://youtu.be/1XQroZr6rGs

Volkswagen paid a heavy price for cheating on its diesel tests. But despite the whole "Voltswagen" thing going on the German automaker hasn't fully given up on diesel engines. And the Golf GTD is like that mistress it keeps whenever VW is "out of town for business."

But it's not even that dirty. The TDI has been fitted with a double-dosing of AdBlue, supposedly making its exhaust gasses the cleanest in its class. Even so, Euro 7 emissions targets are expected to come online in 2025, and we can't imagine the GTD surviving after that.
2021 Volkswagen Golf GTD Is a Diesel Hot Hatch in the Electric Car Era - autoevolution
Old 04-05-2021, 09:36 AM

Forbidden fruit

https://www.netcarshow.com/volkswage...te_uk-version/

The latest generation of the Golf Estate joined its hatchback siblings in Volkswagen retailer showrooms across the UK, in a range comprising three stylish load-lugging models. Priced from £24,575 RRP OTR for the entry-level Volkswagen Golf Estate Life 1.0-litre TSI 110 PS 6-speed manual, the new model is not only the most comfortable and capacious to date but, like the hatchback range, offers the option of a digital cockpit, eTSI 48V mild-hybrid engine technology and cutting-edge safety and driver assistance systems such as Car2X. In tandem, the new Golf Alltrack also launches in the UK - with a 2.0-litre TDI 200 PS engine combined with 7-speed DSG and 4MOTION, it is priced from £35,560 RRP OTR.

The Volkswagen Golf Estate arrived in the UK available in a diverse range of specification and drivetrain configurations split across three new trim levels: Life, Style and R-Line. The new Alltrack variant also makes its first appearance and is characterised by increased ground clearance, an all-terrain look and 4MOTION permanent all-wheel drive.

The initial wave of engine and gearbox options in the new Golf Estate opens with a 1.0-litre 110 PS engine, fitted with a 6-speed manual transmission as standard, but available also as an eTSI-designated 48V mild-hybrid powerplant with the brand's 7-speed DSG transmission. Depending on the chosen Golf Estate trim level, the other engines available to order are a 1.5-litre 130 PS TSI, 1.5-litre 150 PS TSI, 2.0-litre 115 PS TDI and 2.0-litre 150 PS TDI, all available with 6-speed manual gearboxes. In addition, 1.5-litre, 130 PS eTSI and 150 PS eTSI mild-hybrid units are also available, exclusively with the 7-speed DSG transmissions as standard. A 2.0-litre 200 PS TDI engine with 7-speed DSG and 4MOTION is reserved exclusively for the Golf Alltrack.

Performance figures for the range of engines offered in the VW Golf Estate and Golf Alltrack are undeniably respectable: the Alltrack is capable of 0 to 62 mph in as little as 7.1 seconds (2.0-litre 200 PS TDI), while even the entry level 1.0-litre 110 PS TSI unit will carry the Golf Estate to 62 mph from a standing start in a sprightly 10.5 seconds.

Clearly identifiable as a sibling of the new Golf hatchback, today's Estate family of models features a longer roof line and more muscular shoulder section which combine to give it a more overtly sporty appearance than its predecessor.

The increase in length also alters the car's proportions, making the Volkswagen Golf Estate appear more substantial but also lower. The new model is 4,633 mm in length and now boasts a wheelbase of 2,686 mm (respectively 349 mm and 66 mm increases compared with its predecessor). The new Golf Estate is 1,789 mm wide and 1,455 mm high (without roof rails). In comparison, the current Golf hatchback is 4,284 mm long and boasts a wheelbase of 2,619 mm. The height and width of both Golf versions are identical.

Larger external dimensions translate into more useable space inside this new estate. Five occupants can be transported comfortably, while the car's extra capacity is most noticeable in the rear where maximum legroom increases from 903 mm to 941 mm. Luggage space is enhanced, too, and passengers can stow their belongings in a generously dimensioned boot. When loaded to the top edge of the rear seat backrest, today's Volkswagen Golf Estate offers 611 litres of storage space (six litres more than the Golf Estate Mk 7) and when loaded to the roof with the integrated luggage net partition up to the front seat backrests, the volume increases to 1,642 litres (up 22 litres).

The Volkswagen Golf Estate Life, Style and R-Line, and the Golf Alltrack, all offer an ascending selection of features that help mark out the new models as leaders in the fields of technology, safety and driver assistance - while every new car boasts a generous selection of standard-fit equipment.

The entry-level Life specification includes many features not traditionally seen as 'entry level' such as automatic LED headlamps with separate LED daytime running lights; dynamic headlight range control; tail lights incorporating LED technology; a body-coloured rear spoiler; 'Norfolk' 16-inch alloy wheels; interior ambient lighting with 10-colour adjustment; leather trimmed gear knob and multifunction steering wheel; Discover Navigation system with 10-inch colour touchscreen; FM and DAB digital radio receiver with six speakers; Bluetooth connectivity; App-Connect and the Volkswagen eCall emergency SOS call service.

Life buyers also benefit from the likes of Active Info Display Digital Cockpit Pro: a 10.25-inch high resolution TFT dash display screen with customisable menus; Car2X connectivity; Dynamic Road Sign Display; Front Assist and Adaptive Cruise Control; Lane Assist and parking sensors front and rear.

Step up to the Style trim and the range of design, comfort, safety and convenience features grows still further. Among the highlights for Style buyers, in addition to the features found in Life models, are: 'Belmont' 17-inch alloy wheels; LED 'Plus' headlights; High Beam Assist; front sports seats; 30-colour interior ambient lighting; 3-Zone climate control air conditioning; Side Assist and Traffic Jam Assist; and Lane Change Assist.

Volkswagen Golf Estate R-Line buyers can look forward to even more in the way of standard-fit equipment with, in addition to the above, 17-inch Valencia grey metallic alloy wheels; R-line body-coloured bumpers; tinted glass from the B pillar backwards; R-Line door and side trim panels; an R-Line three-spoke heated leather steering wheel; sports suspension; Driving Profile Selection; and progressive steering.

The Golf Alltrack returns with rugged, SUV-inspired styling and 4MOTION all-wheel drive which endows it with strong capability beyond paved roads. The model is also marked out as a top Golf by its honeycomb-design fog light clusters - also seen on the GT family of variants. The Alltrack receives 17-inch 'Ronda' alloy wheels, illuminated front grille and silver roof rails, while both driver and passengers can enjoy 3Zone climate control. Like the GT family of models, the Golf Alltrack also benefits from an enhanced suite of driver assistance systems, with Travel Assist, Emergency Assist, Side Assist and Lane Change Assist included as standard.

At launch, the Life specification is available with three petrol engines, each with a 6-speed manual gearbox as standard, or the option to include a 7-speed DSG alongside a 48V mild-hybrid system. These are available in 1.0-litre, three-cylinder 110 PS, or 1.5-litre, four-cylinder 130 PS and 150 PS versions. The Life's diesel option is the frugal and flexible 2.0-litre 115 PS TDI, allied to a 6-speed manual gearbox.

While Style buyers can't opt for the 1.0-litre engines, they have the additional choice of a 2.0-litre 150 PS TDI mated to either a 6-speed manual or 7-speed DSG. R-Line models are equipped exclusively with the higher-powered, 150 PS petrol and diesel units, each offered with a choice between a manual or automatic transmission. The range-topping, 2.0-litre 200 PS TDI with 7-speed DSG and 4MOTION all-wheel drive is reserved for the Golf Alltrack, and is perfect for traversing trickier terrains than asphalt.

Old 04-05-2021, 12:31 PM

I need this in R guise.
Sarlacc (04-05-2021)
Old 04-05-2021, 11:10 PM
You'll Never Walk Alone

Received 835 Likes on 519 Posts
Lol interesting insight. Didn't know the GTI crowd doesn't get along with the R crowd!
Old 04-06-2021, 08:45 AM
Ex-OEM King

Originally Posted by iforyou
Lol interesting insight. Didn't know the GTI crowd doesn't get along with the R crowd!
wut?
Old 07-14-2021, 02:31 PM
2024 Honda Civic Type R

https://www.netcarshow.com/volkswage..._us-version/#5
Old 07-14-2021, 02:33 PM
2024 Honda Civic Type R

315-HP 2022 Volkswagen Golf R Priced at $44,640

With torque-vectoring AWD and the choice of a six-speed manual or a seven-speed dual-clutch automatic, the ultimate VW hatch will arrive in the U.S. by the end of 2021.

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a3...-golf-r-price/
Old 07-14-2021, 02:46 PM

Old 07-14-2021, 02:47 PM

I've started using the attach image function (icon next to the smlieys) instead of the url embed. Netcarshow images tend to turn to static, randomly.
biker (07-15-2021)
Old 07-14-2021, 03:45 PM

The touch interface everything is still an issue for me, but I really like the MK8. I wonder what impact the price hike ($4k more MSRP) will have on the current gen resale values.
Old 11-30-2021, 12:59 PM
2024 Honda Civic Type R

Looks like the builder is online now: https://www.vw.com/en/builder.html/_...f-r/golf-r.app

It's very easy to configure one.

Old 11-30-2021, 01:52 PM
Ex-OEM King

^ That's how it's been since 2018. Pick a one of a small number of color and pick a trans, everything else is standard lol.
Old 11-30-2021, 03:19 PM

2015*
Old 11-30-2021, 04:14 PM
Ex-OEM King

2015*
Back then you could choose if you wanted DCC or not and the adaptive cruise (and the rest of the safety stuff) or not so there were other options.
Old 12-01-2021, 01:17 PM
2024 Honda Civic Type R

Looks like deliveries/allocations will take longer than previously thought.

I emailed five different dealers in my area a couple of months ago and none had any information. One did say they were going to open deposits for pre-orders and they eventually emailed back and said that was a go. I didn't take any action though.

Now with the configurator live, I used the contact a dealer feature for the three main dealers in my area. That pre-order dealer came back and said "we unfortunately still do not have an estimated date on the Golf R" and that was it. Another dealer replied and said "I just spoke with my manager and unfortunately the Golf R is currently unavailable even to be pre-ordered due to a lack of allocation. They're not expecting to see any arrive until at least March or April."

So this could take longer than expected.
Old 12-01-2021, 01:55 PM

March/April would fall in line with the regular MY releases for the R; I would expect closer to summer though given the current environment.

And VW ordering has been shit for years, and VWoA doesn't pass along any info. Dealers will know when orders are opening when they open

Small anecdote: When the 2018s hit our shores, they sat at the port for a few months before they were released to dealers. The reason that I've heard was they needed to get re-federalized, all because the armrest was changed (early 2018 models had armrests that didn't ratchet/open, later builds did).
Old 12-01-2021, 02:39 PM
Ex-OEM King

Yeah I didn't get my 2018 until the end of April, I think it arrived at the dealership until early/mid April and was one of the first ones they got. I wasn't able to "reserve" one until it was literally on a truck to the dealership.
Old 12-02-2021, 01:28 PM

I picked mine up April 20th, it had been sitting at the dealer about a week while we worked the numbers.
Old 12-03-2021, 12:52 PM
2024 Honda Civic Type R

Thanks for the anecdotes, guys.

Guess I'll have to cross my fingers that I can work something out before summer hits. My summer tires are low and of course I'd like to avoid having to buy a new set.
Old 12-03-2021, 02:01 PM
Ex-OEM King

Thanks for the anecdotes, guys.

Guess I'll have to cross my fingers that I can work something out before summer hits. My summer tires are low and of course I'd like to avoid having to buy a new set.
Are you planning on selling the ST?
Old 12-06-2021, 01:05 PM
2024 Honda Civic Type R

Are you planning on selling the ST?
Yes, for sure.
Old 12-06-2021, 03:45 PM
Ex-OEM King

Yes, for sure.