FOR SALE: Sony Ericsson Firmware Upgrade Kit & Phones

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2004, 08:00 PM
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FOR SALE: Sony Ericsson Firmware Upgrade Kit & Phones

Hey Everybody. I am selling Sony Ericsson Firmware Upgrade Kits. If you have a 3rd Gen TL and/or own a Sony Ericsson phone and would like to upgrade the firmware on your T68i, T610, T610, T630, T39, T28, Z600, R520m, and T310, you have come to the right spot. The cables themselves cost $72 shipped and you may contact me online to get the software and respective firmware for your phone. Part of the proceeds from the sales will be going back to this message board as I have already spoke to AstroBoy about this. Please let me know if you are interested. I will offer discounts for multiple orders shipped to the same place. I also offer the service as well for $35 plus shipping both ways.

In addition, if you are looking for a particular phone and would like a price quote, I am able to do that as well. For orders on Sony Ericsson phones, I can do firmware upgrades before sending them out. Just let me know.

Some highlights about firmware upgrades:

* Better reception... sometimes very noticeable, sometimes just slightly.
* Less bugs - Improved phone functions, organizer features, etc etc.
* Overall updated phone - peace of mind and a happy phone.

If you have any comments and/or questions, feel free to Email Me with the respective subject. thank you.

~zen