RE: Best Car Alarm?

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2002, 03:17 AM
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RE: Best Car Alarm?

Hey guys,

I need to ask everyone for their opinion in regards to what is the best car alarm system out there. There is Clifford, Crimestopper, Viper, Compustar, etc... What do you guys recommend? I hear that Clifford is really good. What is the TOP MODEL alarm system by Clifford with all of the features like Auto Start, Shock and motion sensor, etc... Please inform me what the top of the line model number is by Clifford? If it is not too much to ask, but can you also name the top models by any other company?

Thanks
Old 04-11-2002, 03:28 AM
Pro

Re: RE: Best Car Alarm?

alarms depend more on the installation than anything else. A top model alarm with a poor installation will not be as good as a decent alarm with a proper installation...

Bryan

Originally posted by Jiggaman
Hey guys,

I need to ask everyone for their opinion in regards to what is the best car alarm system out there. There is Clifford, Crimestopper, Viper, Compustar, etc... What do you guys recommend? I hear that Clifford is really good. What is the TOP MODEL alarm system by Clifford with all of the features like Auto Start, Shock and motion sensor, etc... Please inform me what the top of the line model number is by Clifford? If it is not too much to ask, but can you also name the top models by any other company?

Thanks
Old 04-11-2002, 10:25 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Post Re: RE: Best Car Alarm?

Originally posted by Jiggaman
Hey guys,

Thanks
Cliffords Flagship Alarm model is the Avant Guard 4. They have other Clifford models that have just about everything also like the IG9000 & Millenia. I am not sure if they still have that model. But go to www.clifford.com look under products.
Old 04-13-2002, 01:00 PM
VOTE OUT THE BUSH REGIME

The best alarm..... IS...... COMPUSTAR!!! I paid $700 for this alarm when it first came out. It is a 2 way pager alarm with different shock sensors, driver paging service in case you and your passenger get separated(or if the tow guy wants to be nice)
I had their best model in my honda accord in Alaska. This company is based out of Anchorage Alaska and they test all of their stuff in the winter( forty below zero ).

Oh, yeah the pager works with your car from like a mile away!!!

If anybody tries to **** with your ride..... BASH THEIR BRAIN ONTO THE SIDE OF YOUR CAR!!! LOL

check it--------------> www.compustar.org/