blitz safe

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2003 | 03:03 AM
Racer

Talking blitz safe

Hey I'm a noob when it comes to audio related installations. I read on this forum about an adapter called blitz safe and had a few questions. If I wanted to hook up my mp3 player to my car, is this the best and easiest way about it? It sounds like plug and play, but is there more besides just hooking up the adapter to the back of the HU and hooking the mp3 player to the adapter? Also how do I switch to the channel? Thx for any info.
Old 08-07-2003 | 01:28 AM
Intermediate

Use search... there is lots of info on this. But the gist of it is:

Yes, a blitzsafe adapter will work. You need the 'AUX' model which has two RCA-type line-in inputs. However, you have to take apart your dash to do the install.... not hard, but it takes some time. If you want an eaiser solution, you can get a cassette adapter. The sound quality won't be nearly as good, though.
Old 08-07-2003 | 08:15 AM
Racer

yeah i read a lot of other people's posts on this, but theirs were all cd changer/xm radio/etc.. installations. Just wanted to make sure this would work too even though I see no reason why it shouldn't. I did the cassete thing before, but didn't like how the wires hang out everywhere. With this I can get a more professional look. Thx dordal for the confirming this.
Old 09-02-2003 | 07:28 PM
Intermediate

dordal,
Are you sure that you know about ALL Blitzsafe parts! I work for Blitzsafe. Please dont answer questions conserning our products unless you are with a company that bought from us before. Thank You Alex at Blitzsafe
Old 09-03-2003 | 12:24 AM
Intermediate

Originally posted by Blitzsafe
dordal,
Are you sure that you know about ALL Blitzsafe parts! I work for Blitzsafe. Please dont answer questions conserning our products unless you are with a company that bought from us before. Thank You Alex at Blitzsafe
Alex-

I feel a little insulted by this. Are you saying the Blitzsafe Aux adapter won't work? I personally put this in my car, and did the entire install myself, so I'm 100% sure it will.

With an attitude like that, however, you can be sure I won't be buying any more of your products or recommending them to anyone again.

Sorry.

David
Old 09-03-2003 | 06:45 AM
Pro

I'm pretty sure the vast majority of us don't work for Acura or American Honda either but freely offer advice on their products on this board - as it was intended.

Drop the attitude.

dordal,
Old 09-03-2003 | 03:08 PM
Banned

damn alex your a **** and i dont mean that in a nice way. take your ass to your own forum, you spammer. this is a help forum. members help any way they can with all the knowledge they have.

not to mention, you didnt even answer the thread starters question. just posted an insult to a member trying to help.

i hope you run your business a little more professionally than you post.
Old 09-05-2003 | 05:32 PM
Intermediate

Stinkboy,
Can you say anything that doesn't have a curse?

Then I am sorry for responding that way.
Old 09-08-2003 | 11:45 AM
Banned

naw, i dont cuss much when i post. only when someone like you chimes in posting with no help.
Old 09-08-2003 | 09:49 PM
Moderator Alumnus

dordal,
I have to agree with the consensus here...you are wrong for posting this.....this isn't your forum and you do not pay for advertising or for having your own support forum. OUR members are what make this forum and make it so successfull. I couldn't have said it better than crmsnidol: '...vast majority of us don't work for Acura or American Honda either but freely offer advice on their products on this board - as it was intended.'

If people have questions that can't be answered here they are usually told to email or shoot an email of support to the company themselves, but there is no reason why people can't offer advise.