Anyone in Kansas? I need some help

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2004, 01:11 AM
Race Director

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone in Kansas? I need some help

I live in Kansas City Area, And was wondering if someone could help me hard wire a valentine one in my 1998 Toyota Avalon XLS. I am really not good with electronics and electrical work, I am so scared to mess with it myself. Or else recommend me a good shop to go to. Thanks
Old 01-29-2004, 08:03 PM
Instructor

I live out in mission kansas. Just move out here? What do you mean by valentine your 1998? Me and my brother do everything ourselves to our cars. We're just about to hook up some sub systems in each of our cars.
Old 01-29-2004, 09:47 PM
Race Director

Originally posted by TranceLovinAL
I live out in mission kansas. Just move out here? What do you mean by valentine your 1998? Me and my brother do everything ourselves to our cars. We're just about to hook up some sub systems in each of our cars.

Valentine One is a Radar Detector, and I was wanting to Hardwire it to the fusebox as others have done. I own a 1998 Toyota Avalon XLS. I just needed help because I have no confidence when it comes to these things, I can get instructions online.

I wanted to run the wire from roof line, thru A-Pillar, down to fusebox. And get a Concealed Display and put it on top of my Steering wheel, I didnt want to make it permenant, as I might get A New TL this summer or sometime Soon I HOPE

But than someone told me I can tap into the Center Light Power Source, and I thought that might be a easier and cleaner install, but I have no clue how to Wire and stuff, but I wanted the Concealed Display too cuz it looks so cool, I am so Confused

Thanks again if you are willing to help me.

By the way do u ever go to Mission Mall?
Old 01-30-2004, 06:02 PM
Instructor

I actually live right by mission mall. pretty crappy mall I'd have to say. I wouldnt have the slightest idea on how to hook that up, then again , that wouldnt be the first thing I would try to wing.