Car Stereo Shop not to go to in Kansas City Area!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2002, 12:03 AM
The Quite One

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car Stereo Shop not to go to in Kansas City Area!!!

I had my car stereo system install by SantaFe Auto Sound in the Kansas City Area. I thought they did a good job until I uninstalled all of the equipment. They fawked up my door. They cut about an inch of the metal that housed the stock speaker and cut the stock speaker connector. I told them NOT TO CUT any wires in the car, but they did!! They told me that the speakers were a prefect fit and they didn't have to mod my door. BULL SHIT!! I called them and they said they would do nothing from my, because the guy that did my install no longer works there. That is just part of what they fawked up on my car. Anyone in the Kansas City area if you go to SantaFe Auto Sound be warned they will fawk up your car!!!!

SantaFe Auto Sound

Just thought I would warned all the Kansas City people.

Matthew
Old 08-04-2002, 10:59 PM
Intermediate

I would also be careful with brandsmart. When they installed subs in my previous car, they used sub par fuse holders and wire, causing the fuse holder to melt. Then they wanted me to pay for a new fuse holder....bastards. I also think they gave me a bad speaker- one seems to rattle quite a bit, but they said it was fine. They also have ass monkeys selling their stuff there- it's impossible to get help and their "discounts" are a joke.
Old 08-06-2002, 07:48 PM
Race Director

Thanks for the warning, appreciate it. I wouldn't have gone there anyway except maybe to buy something to install myself. I'd rather drive all the way to Jersey (Streeteffectz) first.