NY MEET cont... FINALIZED!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2002 | 03:35 PM
You Fawkin Kiddin Me!

NY MEET cont... FINALIZED!!!

FINAL MEET INFO

Ok everything is set... alternative lot in place... here is all the info you need... along with the list of who said they were Going - Possibly Going! Hope to see all of you there!!!!

Blackshadow ( other Moderators) please sticky and unsticky the older thread!!! Thanks!!!
Old 06-12-2002 | 09:04 PM
Three Wheelin'

IS THIS GONNA BE MOSTLY A CL MEET ??
Old 06-13-2002 | 08:18 AM
You Fawkin Kiddin Me!

Originally posted by NsX Pilot
IS THIS GONNA BE MOSTLY A CL MEET ??
ummm... every time its mostly i TL meet.... I think this meet will be no different!!!! I hope its an equal number honestly!!!

Are you coming???
Old 06-13-2002 | 01:10 PM
Three Wheelin'

ummm..posssible...what we gonna do there just stare at each others cars and pat each other on the back or we gonna take a fast n furious run up the palisades to the woodbury commons ?...i tried to hook up with a bunch of guys n cruise the local races here in the bronx on the weeekends but i dunno ,,there was no interest.
Old 06-13-2002 | 03:40 PM
You Fawkin Kiddin Me!

ummm..posssible...what we gonna do there just stare at each others cars and pat each other on the back or we gonna take a fast n furious run up the palisades to the woodbury commons ?...i tried to hook up with a bunch of guys n cruise the local races here in the bronx on the weeekends but i dunno ,,there was no interest.
well, yea for the first few hours we are gonna chill out... bs... usually starts off looking at the cars , then turns into social hour, then we go out afterwards...

Dave & Busters is one option, a strip joint is another option....

we will see then... so you coming?
Old 06-14-2002 | 03:23 AM
Three Wheelin'

i missed the damm paa meet but yeah ill try and make this one if i can get up ....im usally at the races in hunts point or zerega till 3 or 4 in the morning if ur interested in coming down that weekend email me at acura nsx pilot @aol.com or just leave a post ...we can meet at some mall and ill give u a tour of the track. we can meet at either cross county mall , bay plaza mall , or central ave nathans where they have races also i heard. Oh the races dont begin till about 12:30am so .
Old 06-14-2002 | 02:16 PM
Who Needs a Type-S?

i missed the damm paa meet but yeah ill try and make this one if i can get up ....im usally at the races in hunts point or zerega till 3 or 4 in the morning if ur interested in coming down that weekend email me at acura nsx pilot @aol.com or just leave a post ...we can meet at some mall and ill give u a tour of the track. we can meet at either cross county mall , bay plaza mall , or central ave nathans where they have races also i heard. Oh the races dont begin till about 12:30am so .
wtf...last week Hunts Point was swarming with cops and Zerega was literally closed off to traffic...besides seeing 1989 civics race each other is getting pretty retarded IMO
Old 06-14-2002 | 11:04 PM
You Fawkin Kiddin Me!

Originally posted by TuRb0MiKeY

wtf...last week Hunts Point was swarming with cops and Zerega was literally closed off to traffic...besides seeing 1989 civics race each other is getting pretty retarded IMO
same with Yonkers.. and Central ave (nathans) doesn't have races like they used to.... now its all show and COPS swarm and give tockets for simply driven with a nice car!!!! i hope to see you at the meet!
Old 06-14-2002 | 11:42 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally posted by TuRb0MiKeY

yeah i know i went out to the track and they already had flares up and cones blocking the streeet....and last week this one cop took our license and told us to wait there till he got back....sat there for a friggin hour down at the point on garrison with like 7 other cars...but my brothers on the job so i knew it was bullshiet. But i still had to act like i was scared..." please officer dont arrest me ".....lmfao

hey mickey lemme know if u wanna meet up at the races one night email me or leave a post....AcuraNsxPiIot@aol.com
Old 06-15-2002 | 12:41 AM
Suzuka Master

Ok...I just might make it to this meet...
Old 06-16-2002 | 10:49 AM
You Fawkin Kiddin Me!

Originally posted by bdimc2001
Ok...I just might make it to this meet...
:smokin: good to hear!!!
Old 06-18-2002 | 09:14 AM
Pro

He said MIGHT..... he'll bail out at the end .... :-p
Old 06-19-2002 | 08:43 AM
You Fawkin Kiddin Me!

Originally posted by Bigmonkey70
He said MIGHT..... he'll bail out at the end .... :-p
No.. he's reliable! If I know him he wont miss out!
Old 06-19-2002 | 01:48 PM
Three Wheelin'

Hey guys, does anyone know how close this meet is to the palisades center mall? I know how to get to the mall but i dont know what the names of the hywys or streets are. Any help would be appreciated. thanks. Tom
Old 06-19-2002 | 03:21 PM
O.G.

Originally posted by NBP TL
Hey guys, does anyone know how close this meet is to the palisades center mall? I know how to get to the mall but i dont know what the names of the hywys or streets are. Any help would be appreciated. thanks. Tom
Hey Tom, here is Casper's attempt at giving directions over on the cl board:

Date: Sunday, June 23, 2002
Time: 1pm
Who: CLers, TLers and all others welcome...
Where: Rockland County - By the Palisades Mall

DIRECTIONS:
Coming from Southern NY and parts of Jersey:
Take the I-287 (Cross westchester) WEST or I-87 (Deegan / NYS thruway) NORTH to Tappen Zee Bridge... Ext 12... Make a right off of the exit, make a right at the traffic light onto Route 303 South... Pass a traffic light (Motel on left),
THIS PART IS TRICKY!!!! either pass under the underpass and make a right onto Route 59 East and then a right back onto Route 303 North - parking lot immediately on your right... OR pass under the underpass and make a left (its an illegal left, but no signs are posted!).... Your choice!!!!

Coming from Northern NY and parts of Jersey:
Take the GS Pkwy, PIP, etc to I-87 (NYS Thruway South, I-287 East - Tappen ZEe bridge and exit at exit 12. Follow Signs to Route 303 South. Merge onto Route 303 south and Pass a traffic light (Motel on left),
THIS PART IS TRICKY!!!! either pass under the underpass and make a right onto Route 59 East and then a right back onto Route 303 North - parking lot immediately on your right... OR pass under the underpass and make a left (its an illegal left, but no signs are posted!).... Your choice!!!!

If you want to reconfirm your attendance, please do!

Old 06-19-2002 | 10:38 PM
Three Wheelin'

why dont someone post the address of the location so we can put it into the nav system or mapquest and get directions ????
Old 06-19-2002 | 11:31 PM
O.G.

why dont someone post the address of the location so we can put it into the nav system or mapquest and get directions ????
The meet is at a parking lot so I don't think there is a specific address. Just go towards the Palisades Mall and then follow the directions on top.
Old 06-20-2002 | 08:22 AM
You Fawkin Kiddin Me!

Originally posted by BlackShadow

The meet is at a parking lot so I don't think there is a specific address. Just go towards the Palisades Mall and then follow the directions on top.
True indeed... directions are visually easier than they sound!!! But check the thread again.. Posted 2 adress that are close to the location!