Northwest Grill & Cruise Fall 2005

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2005, 05:17 AM
Scissor Me Timbers!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry I couldn't make it fellas. I had the chance to get some hours in at work today so I took seeing as how I haven't been able to get a job this whole damn week. I'll definatly be at the next one. I'm actually kind of glad I didn't come though. Your cars would shame mine. They look tight
Old 11-13-2005, 09:40 PM
'07 November = STI

holy crap.. thats a collection of cars i wouldnt mind.. haha..

sorry i couldnt make it guyz!!
Old 11-13-2005, 11:46 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
It's all good fellas maybe the next one.
Old 11-14-2005, 08:30 AM
Guinea Pig

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Alls good! Thanks for stopping by guys! We will have more meets at my place. But next time we wont limit it to just acurazine members. Definately gotta get your bros friends over next time Koyi! I gotta see some of those rides that cruise nice and smooth at 175mph. I wouldn't mind seeing mocha and his SupEra walk on a 911 from 60 to 175.

Nice to meet you Brian! That 325 is in killer shape! Gotta love that M3 Suspension. And James, sorry we couldn't get that skirt airbrushed. The spirits acted like hardener to that paint. Did you get a chance to mess with it again?

Well, till the next time....whenever thats gonna be.....L8RZ!!!!
Old 11-14-2005, 12:43 PM
Registered Schmegistered

Received 53 Likes on 33 Posts
Originally Posted by CJams
Alls good! Thanks for stopping by guys! We will have more meets at my place. But next time we wont limit it to just acurazine members. Definately gotta get your bros friends over next time Koyi! I gotta see some of those rides that cruise nice and smooth at 175mph. I wouldn't mind seeing mocha and his SupEra walk on a 911 from 60 to 175.

Nice to meet you Brian! That 325 is in killer shape! Gotta love that M3 Suspension. And James, sorry we couldn't get that skirt airbrushed. The spirits acted like hardener to that paint. Did you get a chance to mess with it again?

Well, till the next time....whenever thats gonna be.....L8RZ!!!!
Hey Chris,
I have not had a chance to work on it any more. I'll try to work on it tonight. Sorry that the paint gummed up your airbrush. I'll post some pics when I'm done.

James
Old 11-14-2005, 01:01 PM
Guinea Pig

No problem!!! Its just paint and can be cleaned out. The needle is the important part and it came clean! Be careful with that touch up paint. Make sure it's good and dry before trying to wet sand it. Give it a day or 2 to dry. BTW- you're the only other TSXer that's ever been to my place! Sorry I didn't have the PS2 hooked up for the munchakins. I got it hooked up before the Clay8898 clan came out. Then I even got a chance to complete my 3rd license test on GT4. Almost done with all my licenses
Old 11-14-2005, 05:11 PM
Registered Schmegistered

Maybe hext month we'll have to have a gtg up at my place. Bring the PS2 and we can throw it on my theater upstairs.

James
Old 11-14-2005, 09:48 PM
Guinea Pig

Hey KOYI!!!!! Remember all those people that were parked at the airport and all that road construction down the street from my house where the road was closed? That was all for the TV show EXTREME MAKEOVER!!!!! All those rvs at the airport were for the TV crews and the staging area. The road closed area was where the house that they were fixing up was!!!!! Aint that cool! I am gonna call in to work tomorrow and feed those guys espresso!!!!! The show wont air till February. But it's Extreme MakeOver in Port Orchard baby!!!!!!!! They're almost done with it!!!!! TTYL
Old 11-15-2005, 01:33 AM
Racer

Hey KOYI!!!!! Remember all those people that were parked at the airport and all that road construction down the street from my house where the road was closed? That was all for the TV show EXTREME MAKEOVER!!!!! All those rvs at the airport were for the TV crews and the staging area. The road closed area was where the house that they were fixing up was!!!!! Aint that cool! I am gonna call in to work tomorrow and feed those guys espresso!!!!! The show wont air till February. But it's Extreme MakeOver in Port Orchard baby!!!!!!!! They're almost done with it!!!!! TTYL
Are you talking about Pine Road just south of your place? I noticed all the cars there but assumed someone was throwing a huge party.

It was nice meeting you too Chris. I wish I had the time and space for all your toys. Big screen, PS2, air compressor and tools, wow - gotta love it!

Thanks for the hospitality,

Brian
Old 11-15-2005, 08:15 AM
Guinea Pig

Your welcome! Yep all those cars on Pine were from the Extreme Home Makeover. They are suppose to unvail the house @ noon today. The work is done so all the workers were leaving last night when I stopped by to offer them Espresso inthe morn. The roads are still blocked off by the house. I went by this morning @ about 5am to see if I could sneak a peek, but the security guys were still there.
Old 11-15-2005, 09:57 AM
Registered Schmegistered

Your welcome! Yep all those cars on Pine were from the Extreme Home Makeover. They are suppose to unvail the house @ noon today. The work is done so all the workers were leaving last night when I stopped by to offer them Espresso inthe morn. The roads are still blocked off by the house. I went by this morning @ about 5am to see if I could sneak a peek, but the security guys were still there.
My wife was telling me about the fact that they were building a house out there. Apparently some time this weekend, about 100+ of the workers walked aff the lot because they did not want to work in the cold and wet. I guess they had to call in some emergency volunteers.
I don't know if it's true or not, but if it is, talk about a load of crap. Theose guy's that walked off the project should have been dumped into the sound. How's that for cold and wet.

James
Old 11-15-2005, 10:57 AM
Guinea Pig

Well about 70 walked off the job. But that was because they had to wait for the concrete to cure in the cold and they were all just sitting around in the cold doing nothing. So the locals jumped in and gave a hand to fill in for the schmucks that left. Sounds like the contractor wasn't use to pouring concrete in the cold and didn't ask for enough accelerator to be put in the mix.
Old 11-15-2005, 11:15 AM
Registered Schmegistered

Well about 70 walked off the job. But that was because they had to wait for the concrete to cure in the cold and they were all just sitting around in the cold doing nothing. So the locals jumped in and gave a hand to fill in for the schmucks that left. Sounds like the contractor wasn't use to pouring concrete in the cold and didn't ask for enough accelerator to be put in the mix.
HMMM I can kind of understand that. Did they come back though?
Old 11-15-2005, 11:47 AM
Guinea Pig

^^^^^?????
Old 11-15-2005, 09:05 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 54 Likes on 31 Posts
This is the second Extreme Home Makeover that's been in Kitsap County. The first one was in Kingston or somewhere up yonder way. What's with Kitsap County? Can't you folks take care of your own damn houses? SHEESH...
Old 11-16-2005, 01:23 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thats cool. There was also a car on it's roof when we left. Hey, did you make a killin out there or what.
Old 11-16-2005, 01:14 PM
'07 November = STI

thats funny.. u guyz shouldve had the meet infront of the extreme makeover session.. haha

hey! quick question guyz! im gonna be swapping out springs and other parts from nippon_wa's '99 CL.. do u guyz know any cheap shops in the seattle area? lunchbox wants to swap his suspension setup with nippon's..
Old 11-16-2005, 03:27 PM
Guinea Pig

Originally Posted by legendaryCL98
thats funny.. u guyz shouldve had the meet infront of the extreme makeover session.. haha

hey! quick question guyz! im gonna be swapping out springs and other parts from nippon_wa's '99 CL.. do u guyz know any cheap shops in the seattle area? lunchbox wants to swap his suspension setup with nippon's..
screen name JTso!!!!! He is in renton and loves to play with suspension! PM him! He dropped my TSX for me.
Old 11-16-2005, 05:08 PM
'07 November = STI

screen name JTso!!!!! He is in renton and loves to play with suspension! PM him! He dropped my TSX for me.
sweet! ill keep that in mind
Old 12-06-2005, 06:06 PM
Guinea Pig

When's the next one? I got the warehouse now so we can fit about 6 cars "in doors" As a matter of fact...we could have fit every car that showed up for this one in it
Old 12-07-2005, 09:22 AM
Registered Schmegistered

How about next weekend? I'll be there for the tint!
Old 12-07-2005, 11:34 AM
Guinea Pig

Originally Posted by itrhybrid
How about next weekend? I'll be there for the tint!
As long as the meet is after i'm done tinting! It is very difficult to have anyone looking over your shoulder when you lay film! I do a better job when the customer isn't there watching and waiting. Me more relaxed=better faster work! The work is always good, it's just better if i'm chilly chill doin it.

Anyone wanna meet up somehere else this winter? Skiing or snowboarding or even drifitng in a frozen parking lot. As long as it aint Tacoma mall! I don't need bullet holes in my TSeX.
Old 12-07-2005, 11:45 AM
Registered Schmegistered

Anyone wanna meet up somehere else this winter? Skiing or snowboarding or even drifitng in a frozen parking lot. As long as it aint Tacoma mall! I don't need bullet holes in my TSeX.

I'm down for a boarding trip up to Stevens
My roof rack should be here today as a matter of fact.
Old 12-07-2005, 01:07 PM
Guinea Pig

You already got a roof rack for it? So you did hit WaMu without me! Dammit! It was my idea!
Old 12-07-2005, 01:09 PM
Registered Schmegistered

You already got a roof rack for it? So you did hit WaMu without me! Dammit! It was my idea!

atually it was for the MDX.

I am going to add a few things to the M however. Tein coilovers and stereo to start.

James
Old 12-07-2005, 02:08 PM
Guinea Pig

Doesn't the M3 have suspension already?

Need some fiberglass sub boxes?
Old 12-07-2005, 05:48 PM
Registered Schmegistered

I did not get it with the competition package so it's the stock suspension. It's pretty stiff already, but it could sit about an inch lower. I figure if I'm going to lower it, I may as well do it right and get the Tein SS coilovers. Then I can set the stiffness as I see fit. I'll stay with 19's, but may go with some CSL replica's.

If you can build a fiberglass sub box that mounts under the rear decklid l, we may be in business. I saw a box on teh market that does this. Will have to find it again.
Old 12-07-2005, 06:05 PM
'07 November = STI

when are we having the meet? ive been ricing out my xb.. lol. i just got street glow and new headlights..

i really need rims and a drop.. but thats like 1500 bucks right there...
Old 12-07-2005, 10:27 PM
Registered Schmegistered

This is what I was thinking of for my car.

http://www.bimmian.info/46

Scroll down to the custom fit sub box.

James
Old 12-07-2005, 11:39 PM
Former Sponsor

This is what I was thinking of for my car.

http://www.bimmian.info/46

Scroll down to the custom fit sub box.

James
I don't know much about stereo's... But that isn't very much bang for the buck. MB Quart was the shizznit back in the day but these days they aren't worth much more than Lightning Audio. In fact.... Lightning, Rockford, MB Quart... All the same.

I'm sure Chris could build you some fatty shizz for your ride.

P.S.

R.I.P. ----THREAD--- "Northwest Grill & Cruise Fall 2005"
Let it die in peace!!
Old 12-08-2005, 08:30 AM
Guinea Pig

Originally Posted by uncald4
I don't know much about stereo's...
Just don't say that at whip toyz!
Old 12-08-2005, 09:28 AM
Former Sponsor

Just don't say that at whip toyz!
Shet yo mouf!!
You're gonna give away my secret identity.
Old 12-08-2005, 09:36 AM
Registered Schmegistered

I don't know much about stereo's... But that isn't very much bang for the buck. MB Quart was the shizznit back in the day but these days they aren't worth much more than Lightning Audio. In fact.... Lightning, Rockford, MB Quart... All the same.

I'm sure Chris could build you some fatty shizz for your ride.
I won't be going with MB subs. I just want the box and the under the deck mounting. I used to have MB seperates in my car and that's what I'm more interested in. I'll probably go with JL subs and amp and run my mids and highs off the factory head unit for now. I'm thinking either Focal or MB seperates for the mids and highs.
Old 12-08-2005, 09:48 AM
Former Sponsor

I won't be going with MB subs. I just want the box and the under the deck mounting. I used to have MB seperates in my car and that's what I'm more interested in. I'll probably go with JL subs and amp and run my mids and highs off the factory head unit for now. I'm thinking either Focal or MB seperates for the mids and highs.
Shoot for the Focal seps. Like I said earlier.... The MB speakers are not "Hand Made in Germany" anymore. They are merely Lightning Audio speakers that they made black. I was a huge MB Quart fan. But now it's all poop. You can still get the older models on Ebay. Good choice on the JL Audio subs.
Old 12-08-2005, 10:20 AM
Guinea Pig

Shet yo mouf!!
You're gonna give away my secret identity.
I thought everyone knew you were a dominatrix at whips r us? Ma bad!

Hey Travis, I saw a TL like yours @ the Hy Ui Hi Hi with tinted windows. You know him/her? Same color lowered on stock rims. Looked good!
Old 12-08-2005, 12:33 PM
Former Sponsor

I thought everyone knew you were a dominatrix at whips r us? Ma bad!

Hey Travis, I saw a TL like yours @ the Hy Ui Hi Hi with tinted windows. You know him/her? Same color lowered on stock rims. Looked good!
Shit Ni**a! Can't tell a brotha when it's time to get a brew? I'm a frequent flyer elite member at the Hiyu. Let me know next time.

I haven't seen that TL around the Harbor. It wasn't us though. Our TL isn't lowered.
Old 12-08-2005, 01:30 PM
Guinea Pig

I hit the HiUi bout 2 nights a week minimum. It's my favorite watering hole. I loves the poppers & Hef! Waitresses aint bad either. But damn it's a sausage fest in there. 25 guys to every 1 girl<----waitresses included. Good thing they got lots of tvs! What night you wanna hit it? I'll probably be there tonight since my house papers are in escrow and I sign in the morning Kind of a pre-celebration celebration
Old 12-08-2005, 02:24 PM
'07 November = STI

hey if u guyz have extra subs or amps for sale i might be interested!! give me a good deal!!
Old 12-08-2005, 02:39 PM
Guinea Pig

I still have one of these with a lightning audio 12" in it.
Old 12-08-2005, 10:15 PM
'07 November = STI

im interested!! how much is it tho? im broke bro!!

speaking of not being broke... i just saw about 10 M5's go by me in downtown bellevue..

something going on? it looked like a meet.. either that or a mafia war.. haha

Quick Reply: Northwest Grill & Cruise Fall 2005