2022 tlx ecm,pcm pin out

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2023, 05:14 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2022 tlx ecm,pcm pin out

Fender bender and radiator core support struck the PCM WIRE HARNESS. upper CONNECTOR but not sure about the lower engine room connector.

Can anyone help with the PIN-OUT For the POWERTRAIN CONTROL MODULE (PCM
2022 Acura TLX Tech Sh-AWD 2.0L

I found the TCU wire harness that connects to the PCM on the top for 30$ and should pick it up from the dealer next week.

Also, I haven't confirmed the bottom Engine harness connector if it's damaged as bad as the upper trans harness.

Just in case it is. I want to replace and bad connector terminals if any and the connector housing.

Does anyone know if Tyco or who ever makes the harness sells the ECU connector that connects to PCM.
I honestly don't want to remove the whole engine room harness.

Can anyone help?

PCM/ECM/TCM/TCU

Upper transmission harness damaged by radiator core support. Still haven't inspected the ECU CONNECTOR ON BOTTOM.

If the ENGINE PCM WIRE HARNESS CONNECTOR IS DAMAGED CAN SOMEONE HELP FINDING THE PART NUMBER FOR THE ENGINE PCM CONNECTOR housing.
​​​​​​I also would need the PIN OUT FOR BACKUP.

Note: the damaged connector in the photo is for trans harness, I already have that on order, and it's going to replaced next week fairly easy.

I CAN order the whole engine room harness and replace it. But that will take a lot of time.

I MIGHT NOT NEED TO REPLACE THE ENGINE HARNESS CONNECTOR ...I'm asking in case it was cracked I would know how to replace it. I have worked on harnesses in the past at yazaki as a design engineer. Wish I had access to the suppliers connector 2d drawings.

This seems more technical compared to the rest of the forums I seen.

Sorry about the grammar in advance.

​​​