suspension

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2017, 09:30 PM
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up suspension

HEY GUYS ABD GALS, THANK YOU for all the posts with information on how to do the struts on my wives 2012 Tl SH-AWD with Advance pkg. (seat coolers and heaters and the really cool 19 ' wheels ) Whatever! She had a 2010 TL SH-AWD with all options.So as soon as Acura offered cooled sheets she wanted it, so she got it. Anyway her struts needed changing she has 105000 miles on it and it was not riding as nice. Sooo with the help of Acurazine and and all its contributors was able to change them myself. Don't laugh it too a couple days and finally asking a friend for help only on the fronts. I did not document anything but with several visits to Acurazine forums was able to save $$$ .So thank you all, please note no singular entries were were exact and conclusive to the project. But posting by posting was able to piece togather needed info..Must say the fronts are a challenging job.Must have a 4ft or larger cheater bar be careful not to scratch or misplace the cheater bar on the lower wishbone. I just did KYBs My wife would not appreciate a nicer set such as those that were adjustable. She has never had her car over 100mph since she has had it. I don't drive it, but must say is capable of at least 130mph never taken to full out. Iam just rambling now. so every one drive safely and be courteous.......PS She doesn't even use or know how to use the paddle shifters,,LOL