Camber Adjustment

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2017, 04:32 PM
Cruisin'

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Camber Adjustment

Tried searching the forums, couldn't find anything.

Can we adjust the camber on our cars? I read that we had to buy a camber adjustment kit.
But i can't seem to find Front camber adjustment kits, just rear. Getting tired of buying new tires every year because the inside of the tires wear out too fast.
And i always get an alignment once I have new tires mounted and balanced.
Could you link me to some camber kits i can install?
Old 12-16-2017, 04:51 PM
KCCO

Received 192 Likes on 173 Posts
Is your car stock? If so, you shouldn’t need to buy a camber kit.
Old 12-17-2017, 12:02 AM
The Original Shawdy

Received 421 Likes on 344 Posts
Originally Posted by Brandon J. Downhour
Tried searching the forums, couldn't find anything.

Can we adjust the camber on our cars? I read that we had to buy a camber adjustment kit.
But i can't seem to find Front camber adjustment kits, just rear. Getting tired of buying new tires every year because the inside of the tires wear out too fast.
And i always get an alignment once I have new tires mounted and balanced.
Could you link me to some camber kits i can install?
These two main kits that poeople but including myself. Either SPC or Ingalls (I’m. Sure there’s some generic brands out there). SPC makes a 3 bar kit for the rear and adjustable ball joints for the front. Ingalls offers adjustable ball joints for front and rear and only camber toe arms for the rear. Best option is SPC but is much more pricey. I originally went Ingalls rear and replaced it with the SPC 3 bar kit. I did leave the Ingalls adjustable bal joints though for more adjustability. The fronts I added SPC ball joints. Keep in mind the front can be hard to reach so removing loosing the fork is the easiest way to bring the ball joint down. SPC rear is much easier to adjust. You can purchase either through heeltoeauto.com. Good luck!
The following users liked this post:
Brandon J. Downhour (12-17-2017)
Old 12-17-2017, 04:33 PM
Cruisin'

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by carbonTSEX
These two main kits that poeople but including myself. Either SPC or Ingalls (I’m. Sure there’s some generic brands out there). SPC makes a 3 bar kit for the rear and adjustable ball joints for the front. Ingalls offers adjustable ball joints for front and rear and only camber toe arms for the rear. Best option is SPC but is much more pricey. I originally went Ingalls rear and replaced it with the SPC 3 bar kit. I did leave the Ingalls adjustable bal joints though for more adjustability. The fronts I added SPC ball joints. Keep in mind the front can be hard to reach so removing loosing the fork is the easiest way to bring the ball joint down. SPC rear is much easier to adjust. You can purchase either through heeltoeauto.com. Good luck!
Thanks!
The following users liked this post:
carbonTSEX (12-19-2017)