Endlessrpm

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2017, 12:02 AM
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Endlessrpm

hello I just recently purchased a 2010 sh awd. Love the car and eager to start modding. I've been reading posts throughout the website about what mods are beneficial to our cars and what are not. I've noticed that there are only a couple cat backs available, but have a question about the endless exhaust. I've noticed it's not that popular, is it because it's relatively new or is not a pristine brand? But besides that I've decided like many others a jpipe, hfpc, and a catback will be my first mods. Any kind of feedback or suggestions are greatly appreciated, happy to be apart of this community
Old 05-12-2017, 06:30 AM

Received 16,260 Likes on 11,971 Posts
it's cuz it's brand new.
Bruce, the owner of Endless RPM, has been on Acurazine for more than 10 years and has provided the 3rd gen TL crowd with exciting things!

also, if i recall, it's a bit cheaper than the other "prestigious" brands on here. so, take that however you will. not gonna speculate on who has the better steel or what not.. but if i was in the market, a cheaper option is always welcomed!!!
The following users liked this post:
Steven Maslauskas Jr. (01-07-2020)
Old 05-12-2017, 11:52 AM
Drifting

Received 416 Likes on 365 Posts
It's quite popular on the FB 4G group.
The following users liked this post:
Steven Maslauskas Jr. (01-07-2020)
Old 05-16-2017, 01:45 AM
Pro

Received 64 Likes on 59 Posts
Originally Posted by Hyphology
hello I just recently purchased a 2010 sh awd. Love the car and eager to start modding. I've been reading posts throughout the website about what mods are beneficial to our cars and what are not. I've noticed that there are only a couple cat backs available, but have a question about the endless exhaust. I've noticed it's not that popular, is it because it's relatively new or is not a pristine brand? But besides that I've decided like many others a jpipe, hfpc, and a catback will be my first mods. Any kind of feedback or suggestions are greatly appreciated, happy to be apart of this community
Endless RPM one is Magnaflows.
Old 05-16-2017, 10:29 AM

Received 1,020 Likes on 792 Posts
id stick to atlp. i like the tips and sound better.
Old 01-07-2020, 08:22 AM
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by HeartTLs
It's quite popular on the FB 4G group.
they most certainly are very popular on the 4thgentl fb group, I just bought 1 and love it, and brocade l Bruce of a beast when it comes to these cars
Old 01-07-2020, 08:24 AM
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by justnspace
it's cuz it's brand new.
Bruce, the owner of Endless RPM, has been on Acurazine for more than 10 years and has provided the 3rd gen TL crowd with exciting things!

also, if i recall, it's a bit cheaper than the other "prestigious" brands on here. so, take that however you will. not gonna speculate on who has the better steel or what not.. but if i was in the market, a cheaper option is always welcomed!!!
go with endlessrpm I just did and you won't regret it🤙🏼🔥🔥💯💯