Fixed IOS10 periodically dropped music and calls

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2016, 04:51 PM
Cruisin'

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Fixed IOS10 periodically dropped music and calls

I got tired of looking through this entire forum and tagging and everyone with this information so I created my own and I hope it helps you. I was having the same problem with my iPhone 7. At first I thought it was the module that controls the bluetooth because the phone was newer. If you go to the Acura Gracenotes site and update the firmware it will allow you to connect to bluetooth and play music music from your iPhone. Also every six months Gracenotes updates and it would be best to do it so that way if you buy new phone as I do every year you wouldn't have to worry about any of those connectivity problems. FYI for Mac users, after you download the firmware update I would suggest you getting WINZIP, there is a link on the page and burn the update to a cd-r because it only recognizes uSBs that are formatted from Windows computers. I would try this first before committing to the pricy change's of the module.

Last edited by Jamel Laval; 12-12-2016 at 04:53 PM. Reason: Typos
The following users liked this post:
Reorge (12-14-2016)
Old 01-06-2017, 11:58 AM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Awesome, didn't even know they published updates

Question though, you mention "it will allow you to connect to bluetooth and play music music from your iPhone"

That's something the car can do already .. do you mean it improves the functionality, or it adds new functionality somehow?
Old 01-13-2017, 06:10 PM
Pro

Received 44 Likes on 40 Posts
Hmm, I thought gracenotes is just for info regarding the music that's playing. Not anything to do w/ the bluetooth module. Interesting regardless. Thanks.