View Poll Results: Do you like the exterior design of the 2009 TL?
Yes
28.22%
No
55.00%
Will have to see in person
16.77%
Voters: 2218. You may not vote on this poll

Do you like the exterior design of the 4G TL?

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2010 | 11:09 AM
3rd Gear

Still waiting for the TL fix

Originally Posted by smarty666
Nah, I didn't care for the TSX V6. There is an example of just dumping a much bigger/heavier engine into a already established design. The ride got so ridiculous firm/bumpy in the V6 that I almost threw up. I personally like the TSX I4. I would get a I4 tech TSX if I was getting a TSX. I think your better off getting the V6 in the TL. The TL was meant for the V6. Personally, the TSX is too small for my taste and the TL is too big. That is the really dilemna. You see my 08 TL is 189 inches long, which is just perfect for me. Acura now has nothing that is 187-193 inches long, which is the length I look for in a car. I hope they either enlarge the TSX or shrink the TL a little to get into this length area. I don't care which one they do it too as long as its done. I don't know how long the new TSX wagon is going to be but I wouldn't be caught dead in a station wagon.
I can't agree more. When I first sat in the new TL I thought I was going to sit in a limo but to my surprise it felt smaller inside then my 04 TL. Where did all that extra length go? Most people get nose jobs to make them smaller not larger!!! I even put together a spreadsheet and looked at the TL and TSX and the 04 TL. Smarty666 is right the 3rd gen TL had the size numbers right!!

I have been budgeted for over a year to replace my TL but have resorted to looking at Mercedes and Lexus. I am not sure I can wait for the mid-model fix if it is even coming.

I have owned 3 Preludes 84, 88, 00, a 94 Accord and 04 TL. My 04 TL with Nav is my favorite. I was so disappointed when I went to update to this years model in December. Honda did the same thing to the Prelude. Took a perfect car and blew it up to a big car. By the time they fixed it they had lost the customers. The TL size, Nose and “Cadillac” rear is all big turn offs. Then Honda moved the Nav into the dash taking away the intuitive touch screen. I was told the people didn’t like the finger prints. Does Apple know something Honda doesn’t? Maybe they should take a lesson from the IPad. I even saw a mod online where someone put the IPad into the dash of a car. Does Honda even talk to it’s customers that loved the lines and features? I am even now looking for an 08 with the options I want, move to the competition or wait to see if Honda comes to its senses and fix this mess. I am so disappointed in Honda.
Old 04-29-2010 | 04:28 PM
Racer

It's obvious that many people think this car is ugly, tons of posts, aftermarket grills, polls etc, low sales etc. I haven't seen as much posting since the transmissions were going bad in the second gen cars. I thought that the car was ugly too but I got a great deal on my 2010 that made it almost impossible to pass up.

I bought the 2010 a week ago and thought it was awful but loved the technology and the car drives better than the 4 3rd gen cars that I have owned, I still have a 2007 plus the 2010.

If you really hate the car there's a couple of ways out , buy a Ron Jon grill and make it look like a Chevrolet or simply have the grill painted. Those 2 options will get rid of the grill problem and probably reduce the value of your TL.

Over the past week I have started to become accustomed to the grill and my opinion is changing. I think the car is elegant and the electronics in the tech model are out of this world. For whatever reason that someone doesn't like the exterior, the interior and technology make up for it tenfold.

My initial plan was to let my wife drive the 2010 and I would keep driving my 07TL but after a week, SCREW THAT!!! I'm driving the 2010 and my wife is enjoying the 07.

I'm a pilot and enjoy technology in aircraft and cars, for me you cant beat the 2010.It's a beautiful well designed Acura.
Old 04-30-2010 | 10:27 AM
Pro

Reminds me of a "6000 SUX" from Robo Cop

Words Can't Describe my dissapointment in Acura in regards to the styling of this vehicle. I've owned 1 Honda 2 Acuras, and I feel they Acura have alienated their repeat buyers. This was confirmed when I asked an Acura rep @ the NY Int. Autoshow WHY would they do this to us. Over the years they have remained relativley consistant. What they were doing retained customers. First she tried to convince me that focus group members loved the design. Then she said they wanted to go after a DIFFERENT set of consumers in the market. I said well you are alienating the people that buys these cars, current Honda and Acura owners. We Do Not like this car. Is Acura willing to loose current repeat customers in order to go after a different class of customer. SHE SAID.... YES!!!! Id like to believe she said it to get me away from her. Because every word that came out of her praising the cars design pissed me off!

That being said, I have decided to hold on to my current TSX until Acura gets there act together. If anything happens to it in the interim (stolen, accident, etc.), For the first time in my life I will be forced to purchase my first non Honda product.
I Hope Honda is listening.....WE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO BUY YOUR CARS..... FIX YOUR PRODUCT LINE, Nobody likes thos HIDEOUS grills they are ugly,get rid of them.
Old 05-04-2010 | 09:00 PM
Racer

why r some of you guys quick to turn to the technology of this vehicle in lieu of the styling? to be quite honest Acura isnt doing diddly squat on the technology front. The competitors offers the same if not more...like Infiniti. The car is straight up ugly. The current Acura lineup is uninspiring & lacks emotion. I must say that Acura are safe as hell though.
Old 05-05-2010 | 12:13 AM
Advanced

Originally Posted by diddy_nyc
The current Acura lineup is uninspiring & lacks emotion.
Uninspiring and lacks emotion? Uninspiring and emotionless would be the G or 3 series...when model changes just make slight curves and little difference in headlight/taillights. One thing I have appreciated about Acura is each time they change the body style of the TL, it's a major change...a whole new look.

If you took someone who had no idea about what car is what, I'm sure they can group the BMW 3's (since the 90's) and Infiniti's G class together, while questioning if any of the 4 generations of the TL were the same model.
Old 05-05-2010 | 08:22 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by ChaChaCharles
Uninspiring and lacks emotion? Uninspiring and emotionless would be the G or 3 series...when model changes just make slight curves and little difference in headlight/taillights. One thing I have appreciated about Acura is each time they change the body style of the TL, it's a major change...a whole new look.

If you took someone who had no idea about what car is what, I'm sure they can group the BMW 3's (since the 90's) and Infiniti's G class together, while questioning if any of the 4 generations of the TL were the same model.
That's the problem. If it aint broke why fix it? The changes are so substantial in my opinion. I cant see why Acura didnt let the design of the TL evolve.

The BMW 3 series is good example of how a vehicle evolves in design. Looking back to the early 90's up to now, each generation still looks pretty good.
Old 05-05-2010 | 09:12 AM
Drifting

That's the problem. If it aint broke why fix it? The changes are so substantial in my opinion. I cant see why Acura didnt let the design of the TL evolve.

The BMW 3 series is good example of how a vehicle evolves in design. Looking back to the early 90's up to now, each generation still looks pretty good.
When has Acura or Honda ever let a design evolve. Think about the 2nd Gen TL to the 3rd. Totally different designs, and many people hated the 3G when it first came out. Look at ever generation of the Accord or Civic... same thing.

They are trying to go upmarket on their cars, it can't happen overnight, and they need to ease into it. Their target market on their 3G is different than the 4G.

Someone above said that they were alienating their repeat buyers with this design change... Do you really think they care? This is a business, and if they can make more money by going upmarket and pissing off the bottom tier, who cares... their goal it to make money and evolve their brand into a more upmarket group... pure and simple.

And to say that "nobody" likes the grilles... seriously? It's a polarizing grille, but when people say crap like that they sound like a whining kid. Car companies are not families, they don't care about you. If you don't like the design, there are many other car companies out there willing to take your money.
Old 05-05-2010 | 10:07 AM
Advanced

But if they were to let the TL body style evolve, we'd be working with the 1st gen model...hence no 2nd or 3rd gen either. Then all TL models would look similar to Lexus ES models...and we don't want to look like 40 yr old women, do we?
Old 05-05-2010 | 10:09 AM
Advanced

Originally Posted by petec2010
When has Acura or Honda ever let a design evolve. Think about the 2nd Gen TL to the 3rd. Totally different designs, and many people hated the 3G when it first came out. Look at ever generation of the Accord or Civic... same thing.

They are trying to go upmarket on their cars, it can't happen overnight, and they need to ease into it. Their target market on their 3G is different than the 4G.

Someone above said that they were alienating their repeat buyers with this design change... Do you really think they care? This is a business, and if they can make more money by going upmarket and pissing off the bottom tier, who cares... their goal it to make money and evolve their brand into a more upmarket group... pure and simple.

And to say that "nobody" likes the grilles... seriously? It's a polarizing grille, but when people say crap like that they sound like a whining kid. Car companies are not families, they don't care about you. If you don't like the design, there are many other car companies out there willing to take your money.
Old 05-05-2010 | 10:46 AM
Mademoiselle Chanel!!

I find the design artistic...very sexy. When I saw the first photos I found them interesting. I took my 2009 to 3 paint shops to get estimates on having my hubs and calibers painted and all three shop owners were wowed at the daring design. 2 said they were heading to the dealer for a test drive. I had a 2G 3.2 CL before this TL felt the 3G designs to plain and dull for me, but they grew on me.
Old 05-05-2010 | 05:52 PM
4th Gear

My friend works at Acura and he told me the design on the TL is acutally inspired from modern architecture. The body lines are made to add a sex appeal from any angle.
All in all, I am completely in love with my new TL. From the inside out, top to bottom. Dollar for Dollar, pound for pound there is nothing better.
Old 05-11-2010 | 08:20 AM
5th Gear

I like the exterior, it's definitely grown on me. I find other cars better looking on the outside, but nothing matches the interior IMO
Old 05-18-2010 | 12:38 AM
8th Gear

Just purchased a TL-AWD M/T last weekend. First saw a 4G TL and thought my gawd that is sure butt ugly. Was more in the market for a RL Tech. Had an opportunity to test drive an RL loaner for a couple days. Then I drove a TL-FWD loaner for a couple days- both nice vehicles but still not quite there in my estimation for my driving experience (had a 2007 RDX)....

Bottom line: Looked at Lexus and Infinity. Came back to Acura again when I took my RDX in for service. Drove the 6sp MT and it was love at first sight. I think Acura rolled the dice and challenged us away the cookie cutter mold body style - after all do you really want to drive something that resembles all the cars in the neighborhood? And yes the body style is growing on me....now the ZDX, thats another story...
Old 05-19-2010 | 11:30 PM
Mademoiselle Chanel!!

And it looks like a moving piece of art on the road...nothing like it. Sexy.
Old 05-19-2010 | 11:37 PM
Mademoiselle Chanel!!

There lies the problem, no sense of adventure. Same old peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch every day.
Old 05-20-2010 | 01:58 AM
Racer

After going back and forth with the grill opinion, to be completely honest, I still can't get used to the big angular grill. It looks better to me now and if you look at this thread from start to finish, the are more positive remarks about the grill as of late.

I bought a ronjon A-bar grill and the car is at the body shop tonight and I will pick up with the RJ grill installed tomorrow. Here are the reasons I did the mod.

Tons of controversy about the grill, this long thread is an example, dealers painting the grills to get people to buy cars and grumbling about the design. My wife thinks it's ugly and, she married me (I look worse than the grill). To sum it up, after 2 years people haven't accepted the design.

I'll pick my car up tomorrow and hope it looks like Petec's but I told the body shop guys not to put a scratch on the original "beak". If the beak starts looking good later, I'll just change it back.

Last edited by jazzpicker; 05-20-2010 at 02:02 AM.
Old 06-13-2010 | 12:07 AM
Wish

Originally Posted by ArtInSouthCoast
My friend works at Acura and he told me the design on the TL is acutally inspired from modern architecture. The body lines are made to add a sex appeal from any angle.
All in all, I am completely in love with my new TL. From the inside out, top to bottom. Dollar for Dollar, pound for pound there is nothing better.
well said....

I picked up the first A-Spec here in Toronto.... loving every second of it..
Old 06-13-2010 | 10:07 AM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by jazzpicker
After going back and forth with the grill opinion, to be completely honest, I still can't get used to the big angular grill. It looks better to me now and if you look at this thread from start to finish, the are more positive remarks about the grill as of late.

I bought a ronjon A-bar grill and the car is at the body shop tonight and I will pick up with the RJ grill installed tomorrow. Here are the reasons I did the mod.

Tons of controversy about the grill, this long thread is an example, dealers painting the grills to get people to buy cars and grumbling about the design. My wife thinks it's ugly and, she married me (I look worse than the grill). To sum it up, after 2 years people haven't accepted the design.

I'll pick my car up tomorrow and hope it looks like Petec's but I told the body shop guys not to put a scratch on the original "beak". If the beak starts looking good later, I'll just change it back.
I'm with you! The overall design of the 4G has grown on me a little over time but I still can not get over and could not live with that freakin ugly grill and the bloated looking rear end! I can't see spending the money they want on a new TL to have to have the dealership or outside company paint the grill on a luxury automobile just to make it look more presentable! I'd rather go to a different automaker then have to do that!
Old 06-25-2010 | 10:20 PM
5th Gear

the fascia

I dont like front fascia and rear fascia (the center beak and grill drooling forward...) but I like the TSX styling very much...hope they change the TL styling atleast to the TSX one's if not totally out of their design language...
Old 06-26-2010 | 08:15 AM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by compewterbleu
And it looks like a moving piece of art on the road...nothing like it. Sexy.
It looks like a moving piece of somthing (art isn't the word that comes to mind)
Old 06-26-2010 | 11:25 AM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by srikzquest
I dont like front fascia and rear fascia (the center beak and grill drooling forward...) but I like the TSX styling very much...hope they change the TL styling atleast to the TSX one's if not totally out of their design language...
Old 07-08-2010 | 12:02 AM
Racer

It's been a while since i posted on here but IMHO.
I feel the same way about my 4g tl as i did with my 2005 bmw 5 series.
I did not like my 5 series design at first but bought it for other reasons. After a while i ended up loving the design and re-leased a 08 550. I remember when I first got my 05 many critics and magazines said very negative things about the design of the new 5 series pretty much like this new 4G TL. In the end I think the 5 series changed the way cars look and many auto makers copied the design to some degree.

I hope Acura gives the 4g TL a full cycle to see what people think of it. I think people will end up loving the design in a coulple of years and Acura designers would have created the new automobile design trend as bmw did with the 5 series. I am proud Acura has taken this approach to the new TL and am happy I can be a part of the change. IMHO.
Old 07-09-2010 | 09:54 AM
Intermediate

Just traded my 3G for a 4G (SH-AWD w/Tech). The looks are much different than the 3G and very different from many other cars on the road. It definitly grows on you and when you combine it with the ride, handling, comfort and technology it is a great car for the money.
Old 07-21-2010 | 04:39 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by kasendorf
Just traded my 3G for a 4G (SH-AWD w/Tech). The looks are much different than the 3G and very different from many other cars on the road. It definitly grows on you and when you combine it with the ride, handling, comfort and technology it is a great car for the money.
I cant agree with you more. I just traded my Type-s for a 4g AWD - tech and the more i drive it the more i like. When I first started looking at the the 4g design i absolutely disliked it. Now that I own one I love it.
The tech package is insane in this car. There is so much to learn and get used to.
Old 07-26-2010 | 04:45 PM
Racer

Your SO RIGHT!!!

Originally Posted by ArtInSouthCoast
Traded in my wife's 2000 Honda Accord last year for a 2009 TSX. Loved it so much decided to get myself the 2010 TL, and parked the 2005 Honda Pilot on the street. If it was not for the design and appealing look of the TL and TSX, I would have never purchased the car based on older generation styling. If Acura had not made these kinds of design changes, I am sure I would not own an Acura today. May have settled for an Accord, Nissan or Toyota since the Acura is the BEST DEAL on the block these days. At 62, I have owned a lot of cars over the years to include BMW, AUDI and Benz,, I just got tired of reliability issues and super high cost of repair. Went over to Toyota and Honda in the late 80's and never looked back. I am still looking for that person who does not like the style of my TL! Even a few 3gen folks like it a lot. Parked the TL on La Jolla shore drive in San Diego. Thousands of people walk past cars parked on the ocean front. Wife and I were just sitting on the small grass area about 15 feet from the car. Made me a bit nervous as a LOT of folks were stopping and looking in the window, walking around the car and stopping, backing up and then walking forward. The funniest comment I heard was a woman about 40 said, “ You have to get me this car, it is beautiful, I have to have it”. The husband responded with “Get A Job Woman and then you can have it, I don’t have $50K to get it for you”. If only they knew it was a lot less expensive as they walked down the sidewalk right past a new BMW 5 series…
Old 07-27-2010 | 11:21 AM
2nd Gear

I just got a 2010 TL this past weekend. I had a 2006 TL until a few years ago, when I briefly left the Acura family, which I loved. When the 2009 TL first came out, I saw it as an enormous step backwards. It's funny how one's taste in design aesthetic can change so dramatically, but the car has grown on me. I'd have to say now I think it's pretty damn sexy.

Of course, it HAS to be in black. In black, it reminds me of a tuxedo... elegant, tasteful and somehow "rich" looking. All other colors < black.
Old 07-27-2010 | 11:27 AM
Go Big Blue!

Consider getting it with the (currently) optional sports grill which gives you a faux chrome look. In any color, I think it takes away the cheaper look of the high gloss silver painted pieces. If nothing else, I suggest swapping out that back trim piece under the trunk lid with the optional chrome version. Im guessing that will be the standard finish with the 2012 refresh this spring.
Old 07-27-2010 | 12:06 PM
Advanced

Been in a 2010 TL SH-AWD for a week now and I am really enjoying the experience. Like so many, I had concerns about the nose but the more I live with the car, it matters less each day. Of course if there was a compelling fix, I would jump at it but right now I am happy to live with it. The color is an important factor I think. Especially in CBP with body-kit and 19" wheels, it looks completed and purposeful.

Also worth noting that most of the pictures I have seen of the TL grill seems to have been taken with a wide angel lens which makes the grill look bigger.

I'm glad I made the jump into the TL. Enjoying the experience very much.
Old 07-27-2010 | 11:04 PM
Racer

3 Lines are a CHARM!!!

Originally Posted by kazh
Been in a 2010 TL SH-AWD for a week now and I am really enjoying the experience. Like so many, I had concerns about the nose but the more I live with the car, it matters less each day. Also worth noting that most of the pictures I have seen of the TL grill seems to have been taken with a wide angel lens which makes the grill look bigger. I'm glad I made the jump into the TL. Enjoying the experience very much.
Welcome and Congratulations on the new car!! Today I dragged two of my piers out to see my car. I wanted an opinion on the front of the car! One drives a 2008 Honda Accord and the other drives a 2009 Nissan Altima. They had mentioned they saw the car in the parking lot and wanted to see more! We walked up to the front of the car and asked this question. So what do you think of the way the front of the car looks! I said, be honest, you won't hurt my feeling if you want to speak your mind! They looked at me funny and said "You make it sound like something is wrong with the front Robert".. They both had nothing but nice things to say about the front and the entire car. They also pointed out something interesting! The hood of the TL has 3 creases in it. One in the center that goes Up, two on the outside that go down! The front grill follows those three creases so when you look at it close up you see the front grill but also how it Blends into the lines on the Hood... When you look at Magazine pictures, most don't show the subtle details and the lines of the car! Thank you ACURA, you got it RIGHT!!!
Old 07-27-2010 | 11:15 PM
10th Gear

my dad has one and he absolutely hates it, its a company car. the back is atrocious the front is hideous, the interior is spartan and it is so huge! overall poor design all around.
Old 07-27-2010 | 11:21 PM
Advanced

Thanks for the welcome. I feel that the TL is the biggest secret that Acura has. Everyone I have shown my TL has only had positive things to say. Even the guy who detailed my car kept walking around the car in amazement. He thought it was beautiful. And he is used to seeing high-end cars like Audio R8, Ferrari's and Aston Martins. The blend of the shape and angles in the TL make a very unique viewing experience. But as always it will have its critics as well as its fans. Ultimately the ownership experience is where it counts. I am sure owning a BMW, MB, Infiniti or Lexus has its moments but I've always enjoyed owning something slightly more special that is different from the mainstream (my previous ride was a S2000). And so for me, the current TL is perfect and I can't wait to get into it every morning. Going to work has taken a new dimension. Unfortunately the freeway drive to work doesn't allow me to experience the full extent of the TL's handing dynamics. Good thing that the inside is a nice place to spend your early mornings!
Old 07-27-2010 | 11:30 PM
Racer

I hear you loud and clear. San Diego freeways are not all that bad, and at times I hit 85 MPH to get out of the way of some crazy drivers or trucks. Then I slow down real fast! My 9500ix Radar Detector helps me out at times! I have has mine since February, 4780 miles, several long 5 hour trips, and every day is a new experience. Just updated my GRACENOTE Audio Data Base, and it fixed 4 of my Cd's that it did not recognize before.
Old 07-28-2010 | 05:11 PM
Advanced

Before I made the decision between TL and G37, my mind headed more to the G37 because I want to try something different than Acura. I am currently owning a 07 MDX . After a trip to Infiniti dealer to check out the G37, My wife and I stopped by Acura dealer one block away and tried out the TL. Honestly, when I first saw the CBP TL in the show room, I felt in love with that car right away, and I told my wife that we are not going back to Infiniti dealer. We drove that Black TL home that evening. One more interested thing is NO ONE in our town has 4G TL, so wherever we went, people just looked at our car and said: "What a sexy, beautiful car you have!"
Old 07-28-2010 | 05:35 PM
Advanced

Don't forget to post pics!
Old 08-01-2010 | 10:38 AM
Cruisin'

I'm close to pulling the trigger on a 2010 TL. I love the interior and the exterior, except for the nose. It has grown on me the more I look at it but I'm still looking at different options. I like how the stock nose that's painted to match the body looks. The RJ nose would be my first choice but some of the photos make it look like it doesn't align with the hood quite right.

It's tough. When my wife and I first saw the 2007 RDX sitting on the lot we knew immediately that we wanted it. I wish that I got that same feeling from the TL.
Old 08-01-2010 | 01:05 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by hnosaj
I'm close to pulling the trigger on a 2010 TL. I love the interior and the exterior, except for the nose. It has grown on me the more I look at it but I'm still looking at different options. I like how the stock nose that's painted to match the body looks. The RJ nose would be my first choice but some of the photos make it look like it doesn't align with the hood quite right.

It's tough. When my wife and I first saw the 2007 RDX sitting on the lot we knew immediately that we wanted it. I wish that I got that same feeling from the TL.
Painting the grill is a good option if you want to mod the grill. My personal preference is that this looks better on the dark color cars than on the lighter ones.

The RJ grill on my car fits perfectly and looks great. IMHO is the best of all modding options. RJ has resolved the fitting issues that may have been present earlier. I good body shop is the key to a great result. Call RJ and ask questions if you are concerned, Rondog is very helpful.

I bought a used OEM grill on the forum so I could have one to paint if I ever decide to go that route while keeping the original grill to use if I ever I sell the car. Sometimes modifications can decrease the value of a car.

Before doing anything keep the stock grill and try to live with it, they have strange way of looking better over time. I think they look great

Whatever you decide to do the 2010 with the tech package is an amazing car that you will find to be a pleasure to own and drive. The grill is a very small part of a great car and there many easy options to change it.
Old 08-01-2010 | 01:28 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by jazzpicker
Before doing anything keep the stock grill and try to live with it, they have strange way of looking better over time. I think they look great

Whatever you decide to do the 2010 with the tech package is an amazing car that you will find to be a pleasure to own and drive. The grill is a very small part of a great car and there many easy options to change it.
Totally agree. I would advise to go out and get the TL soon so that you can benefit from the current discounts that are being offered. You can make changes to the grille afterwards. There are so many options but the key thing is finding the 2010 SH-AWD TECH in the color you want. That would be the challenge right now. Happy hunting
Old 08-01-2010 | 01:55 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by hnosaj
I'm close to pulling the trigger on a 2010 TL. I love the interior and the exterior, except for the nose. It has grown on me the more I look at it but I'm still looking at different options. I like how the stock nose that's painted to match the body looks. The RAJ nose would be my first choice but some of the photos make it look like it doesn't align with the hood quite right.

It's tough. When my wife and I first saw the 2007 RSX sitting on the lot we knew immediately that we wanted it. I wish that I got that same feeling from the TL.
We went for the Palladium Metallic SH-AWD Tech, Light Interior leather, as that paint is the closest match to the front and rear grill, Calms down the contrast a whole lot! I got mine in February and they only had one in my color and trim and interior Leather in all of Southern California! I have seen about a dozen TL's on the road, but none in my color. Mostly black and white.. The only other colors that I personally do like...
Old 08-01-2010 | 07:17 PM
Cruisin'

I really want to go black with the tan interior. I went and looked around the lot of my local dealer and they didn't have any sitting around. I'm guessing it will be difficult to find one.

I also wanted to see what the 2011 looked like before I pulled the trigger but I might not have time.
Old 08-04-2010 | 09:12 AM
Veni, vidi, vici

4g is really ugly, I still can't get used to it. I have seen more brand new 3 series Bimmers then the new 4g TL's. I think it's becuase BMW took a really good design and tweaked it even more to make it look better. i think Acura should have kept the design of the TL and just built off it, instead of ditching such a beautiful car.

Quick Reply: Do you like the exterior design of the 4G TL?