AWD feature in 2010 TL>> very poor?

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2010, 11:37 AM
Thbbbbbbbbbbbt

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by petec2010
What tires do you have on your 19" wheels? I'm going to be getting 19" or 20" in the spring with some summer tires, and my only concern being in New England is that straight summer tires might worry me when we catch a cold day of 40 in spring or fall... I haven't had 2 sets of wheels before so i'm not sure how this normally works.
My 3 season tires are Michelin Pilot Sport Plus A/S 245/40/19. I use the all seasons here because of the unpredictable weather during 3 season use, being at 5000+feet and going over the passes at different times which are up to 10,000' you never know what you are going to run into. If I were in a different locale, I would probably run straight summers instead. It really comes down to preference. I prefer to have the all-seasons as I feel that I have a bit more control of the vehicle when there is rain and the temps dip a bit. I also dont push the vehicle, therefore I don't feel the need for the stickier summers.
Old 01-14-2010, 01:32 PM
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by winstrolvtec
I agree that Acura and the TL has many things going for it and some things better than what German brands do and the opposite is very true also, but most of it is only in build materials and it seems to be the only thing that can be used as a defense but I don't see how when it is reflected in cost differences.
Go back and read my post. The difference is also in the finishing touches - the small features - like being able to pop up the sunroof to any position, and it being quiet when open. Like a flat trunk with a cargo net included. Like softer finish on the plastics and buttons. Like under-door lighting.

It isn't quality or value that determines luxury, it's the coddling.
Old 01-14-2010, 01:43 PM
Racer

As I read and responded, I realized your experience with your 2003 A4 1.8t was much less coddling than my experience with my 2003 A4 3.0. I remember Audi had removed some features from the 1.8t; I wonder if that's part of the difference in our perceptions. The main reason I'm in an Acura now is that Audi doesn't sell the A4 with a six (excepting in very expensive S4 clothing) anymore.

Originally Posted by pimpin-tl
1) The Acura, you can adjust the sunroof to any position you want, it is more infinitely adjustable than Audi's which has a turn wheel for positions, while acura has a slide button that you slide to open or close but let go where you want it to stop.
My Audi has infinitely adjustable sunroof for open and up. The Acura does open okay, but only full up/full closed.

If you disagree, tell me how to pop up the sunroof (moonroof style) 1/3 of the way.

And don't forget, it's much noisier when open than the Audi. I suspect this is due to the pop-up deflector at the front of the sunroof in the Audi; no such puppy in the Acura.

2) The Acura does has soft materials everywhere. I had a 03 Audi A4 1.8t, and IMHO, our 09 Acura beats it by a long shot.
My 03 A4 3.0 beats the TL easily. You may be mis-remembering. But... the Audi soft-touch material did not hold up super-well. It started wearing off after about four years.

3) Our Acura closes solidly like my Audi did. At least it doesn't have parts falling off it like my Audi did.
I didn't have the parts falling off problem. Audis definitely feel more solid, but the TL seems to be a more reliable car.

4) The Audi had NO POWER, but I had the 1.8t and I put the GIAC chip to help, still weak. Not much TQ, not much highway power. The Acura barely on the throttle, can scare you vs the Audi.
My 3.0 was fine. Keep in mind that the 1.8t has less than half the displacement of the 3.7 TL, while I manned-up and bought the 3.0 six.

5) Every Acura I have bought came with a Cargo Net. But the flat floors, true Audi does give you.
Interesting. My 2010 TL SH-AWD 6MT did not. The net is listed as an expensive accessory.

8) Lumber, yep, but to what I can remember, it wasn't power on the Audi I think.
It was on mine, but again, I have the 3.0. It sounds like Audi de-featured the 1.8T significantly.
Old 01-14-2010, 02:29 PM
Drifting

Received 86 Likes on 66 Posts
I tried this today on the sunroof thing.

I clicked the button back to start it opening, then about mid way thru i clicked the button in (i think in), to stop it from opening. At that point I could click it in and out and let go and it would stop in that spot.

Try that out and see if it works.
Old 01-14-2010, 02:31 PM
Safety Car

Received 148 Likes on 99 Posts
Ahh you didn't say UP or down. You just said open/close. In that case I don't really recall that part, but I know sliding it back and forward it was infinitely adjustable, but up and down I don't remember. The Acura though goes up and down and no between, so did our Nissans for that matter.

Since I didn't have the 3.0, can't say on that. But I can't see a 3.0L being more powerful than a 3.5 or 3.7L depending which Acura you have.

Yea a few parts just fell off the car. LOL

I mainly got the 1.8t due to mod friendly engine and figured I could get a good amount of power out of it. Well after the car started to have issues, I didn't keep it long to worry about that anymore. But maybe it had less features than the 3.0 did.

Originally Posted by TechnoCat
As I read and responded, I realized your experience with your 2003 A4 1.8t was much less coddling than my experience with my 2003 A4 3.0. I remember Audi had removed some features from the 1.8t; I wonder if that's part of the difference in our perceptions. The main reason I'm in an Acura now is that Audi doesn't sell the A4 with a six (excepting in very expensive S4 clothing) anymore.

My Audi has infinitely adjustable sunroof for open and up. The Acura does open okay, but only full up/full closed.

If you disagree, tell me how to pop up the sunroof (moonroof style) 1/3 of the way.

And don't forget, it's much noisier when open than the Audi. I suspect this is due to the pop-up deflector at the front of the sunroof in the Audi; no such puppy in the Acura.

My 03 A4 3.0 beats the TL easily. You may be mis-remembering. But... the Audi soft-touch material did not hold up super-well. It started wearing off after about four years.

I didn't have the parts falling off problem. Audis definitely feel more solid, but the TL seems to be a more reliable car.

My 3.0 was fine. Keep in mind that the 1.8t has less than half the displacement of the 3.7 TL, while I manned-up and bought the 3.0 six.

Interesting. My 2010 TL SH-AWD 6MT did not. The net is listed as an expensive accessory.

It was on mine, but again, I have the 3.0. It sounds like Audi de-featured the 1.8T significantly.
Old 01-14-2010, 02:36 PM
Safety Car

Received 148 Likes on 99 Posts
I just found a picture of my drivers seat in the Audi, and it has the power lumber. I just don't recall very well as I didn't use it often.
Old 01-14-2010, 02:37 PM
Drifting

Received 96 Likes on 76 Posts
Go back and read my post. The difference is also in the finishing touches - the small features - like being able to pop up the sunroof to any position, and it being quiet when open. Like a flat trunk with a cargo net included. Like softer finish on the plastics and buttons. Like under-door lighting.

It isn't quality or value that determines luxury, it's the coddling.

I understand the difference, I referenced that in another post. To be clear it is material quality and some areas of more refinement where Germans excel, no doubt but I think industry leading value, resale, reliability, safety, navi, stereo, and mid level performance, size, space, and comfort all for less than entry price is real genuine coddling and not just superficial fluff that commands a rediculous price tag of $10k and $20k more for a equally equipped and comparable product that doesn't produce as well in those areas in the first place and is functionally no better.

But it is my opinion and perspective and what I value that allows me to think this way, not everybody comes from the same place or values the same things so there will be differences in opinion and that's ok.
Old 01-14-2010, 03:28 PM
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LOL!!! you guys took it to different zone...I asked about comparison in terms of "AWD" only, I know and did compare the other interior and functionality when I started my vehicle shopping...YES I know it's not AUDI or BMW Or MB but again comparing TL to them is more like apple/oranges scenario. Some parts/stuff are not what you want, some features have more edge in specific make/model while some thing plain sucks in few brands...Who said about having ALL in ONE product> Buying MB/BMW OR Audi is mostly personal choice to any of you, I"m pretty sure none of you bought Acura or any other brand just because someone told you too. What if trunk hinges are not as "cool" as audi's.....who cares? ( I know I dont),I rather have powerful engine (3.7L). plus show me one car which is "near luxuary" or "luxuary" with even partially similar to TL-SH-AWD 2010 model you can buy for 37,400$+3 accessories.... I know I DID and I'm still as of today pretty happy with my decision...

Let's discuss Acura...not which one is better

Last edited by tobe_cx7; 01-14-2010 at 03:31 PM.
Old 01-14-2010, 03:35 PM
2010 TL AWD 6MT: New King

Received 165 Likes on 104 Posts
^ Soon to be moderator
Old 01-14-2010, 08:01 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
^lol!
Old 01-14-2010, 11:26 PM
Racer

I tried this today on the sunroof thing.

I clicked the button back to start it opening, then about mid way thru i clicked the button in (i think in), to stop it from opening. At that point I could click it in and out and let go and it would stop in that spot.

Try that out and see if it works.
Works but very tricky... can't get it down to a specific level, just get lucky. But thank you!
Old 01-15-2010, 07:26 AM
Pro

Received 181 Likes on 73 Posts
Originally Posted by tobe_cx7
LOL!!! you guys took it to different zone...I asked about comparison in terms of "AWD" only, I know and did compare the other interior and functionality when I started my vehicle shopping...YES I know it's not AUDI or BMW Or MB but again comparing TL to them is more like apple/oranges scenario. Some parts/stuff are not what you want, some features have more edge in specific make/model while some thing plain sucks in few brands...Who said about having ALL in ONE product> Buying MB/BMW OR Audi is mostly personal choice to any of you, I"m pretty sure none of you bought Acura or any other brand just because someone told you too. What if trunk hinges are not as "cool" as audi's.....who cares? ( I know I dont),I rather have powerful engine (3.7L). plus show me one car which is "near luxuary" or "luxuary" with even partially similar to TL-SH-AWD 2010 model you can buy for 37,400$+3 accessories.... I know I DID and I'm still as of today pretty happy with my decision...

Let's discuss Acura...not which one is better
tobe....all good points. Saw your deal posted over at Edmunds. It's a good one. Mind if I ask if you had a trade? What were the fees associated with the deal?
Old 01-15-2010, 08:17 AM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by graphicguy
tobe....all good points. Saw your deal posted over at Edmunds. It's a good one. Mind if I ask if you had a trade? What were the fees associated with the deal?
thks..i replied over @ edmund to your post.
Old 01-15-2010, 06:55 PM
Pro

Received 45 Likes on 25 Posts
Good grief! I could agree with the rest of your post, but this is so far off it calls everything into question.

Let's compare my seven-year-old Audi A4Q 3.0 Stick to my brand-spankin' new Acura TL SH-AWD 6MT...
  • One has an infinitely adjustable moonroof. The Acura doesn't.
  • One has soft-touch plastics everywhere. The Acura doesn't.
  • One makes solid "thunk" noises when closing the doors or hood. Not the Acura.
  • One has torque down low. The Acura doesn't (even though it has gobs more power, it has to reach weed-whacker RPMs to use it.)
  • One has a flat trunk bottom and came with a cargo net. It wasn't the Acura.
  • One has reticulating trunk hinges. The Acura has strategically-placed goosenecks!
  • One has a virtually silent moonroof when open. The Acura's makes a lot of wind noise when open (in the only position provided, "full")
  • One has a lumbar support that can be moved up, down, in or out. The TL's only goes in-or-out.
  • One has a trunk that opens all the way when the remote button is pressed. The Acura seems to have a random-opening-generator for this.
  • One has headlight washers. Not my N.A. Acura!
  • One lets me do temperature in Celsius (which is very important to me - seriously.) Oddly, I'd have to get a Canadian Acura for that.

Can we please set the fan-boy-ism aside and admire this car for what it is - a great fast AWD sedan - without having pretensions of it being a luxury car?
This is a very interesting list Techno as most of these features where introduced and brought down to the new Jetta in 2006. That list of features plus many many other reasons is why we purchased our 2006 2.0T over a TSX. The TSX was a great car but lacked a lot of little features for a car that was suppose to be a luxury line (The TSX was still using a prop rod for the hood ).

When a luxury line like Acura struggles at times with the likes of non luxury lines like VW, Nissan etc, it makes it hard for most consumers to compare Acura to the Tier 1 lines like Audi, MB, BMW etc.
Old 01-15-2010, 07:26 PM
Drifting

Everyone knows the first rule in luxury is that you have to display the temperature in Celsius. C,mon Acura, get your game up.
Old 01-15-2010, 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by winstrolvtec
Everyone knows the first rule in luxury is that you have to display the temperature in Celsius. C,mon Acura, get your game up.
Old 01-15-2010, 08:06 PM
Burning Brakes

Well if they are going to go that far, might as well make the speedo in kilometer per hour as the major numbers.
Old 01-16-2010, 02:11 PM
Pro

Received 45 Likes on 25 Posts
Originally Posted by Kingmeow
Well if they are going to go that far, might as well make the speedo in kilometer per hour as the major numbers.
Well in they are.
Old 01-16-2010, 09:35 PM
Burning Brakes

Then you must have the luxury model up in Canada and we don't in the US.
Old 01-16-2010, 11:02 PM
Drifting

It must be cause they pay more money even for it even after the exchange rate.
Old 01-26-2010, 02:18 PM
Intermediate

OK...so it's been aprox 2 weeks I'm driving it and from past 2 days it's doing wierd stuff...when I'm crusing around 20-30mph on local streets and when I push pedal to accelerate, the vehicle engine kinda gasps,and jerks like it's out of gas and then speed goes up, its not responsive like normal acceleration and takes 1-3sec, it's happening randomly w/o any pickup/speed increase/decrease consistency. ANy idea? I'm trying to find a specific way to duplicate it so that I can take it to dealership for checkup
Old 01-26-2010, 02:45 PM
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Kingmeow
Then you must have the luxury model up in Canada and we don't in the US.
https://acurazine.com/forums/4g-tl-2009-2014-123/canadian-model-headlight-washers-760932/#post11677232

We also have the option of metric or imperial with the on board computer (I saw it while setting up the various options for the keyless entry). I am surprised you guys south of the border say that you can't change the celcius to Farenheit (celcius is better anyway...IMO). The one thing that annoys me is I can't have PSI instead of Kpa for my tire pressure when using metric options. I guess I have to move over to Kpa...

as far as it being more expensive in general it's true I paid $43,000 before taxes and license for mine
Old 01-26-2010, 03:16 PM
Intermediate

^ oops....in funny money currency of course.... (CAD)
Old 01-26-2010, 03:21 PM
Intermediate

OK...so it's been aprox 2 weeks I'm driving it and from past 2 days it's doing wierd stuff...when I'm crusing around 20-30mph on local streets and when I push pedal to accelerate, the vehicle engine kinda gasps,and jerks like it's out of gas and then speed goes up, its not responsive like normal acceleration and takes 1-3sec, it's happening randomly w/o any pickup/speed increase/decrease consistency. ANy idea? I'm trying to find a specific way to duplicate it so that I can take it to dealership for checkup
I'd take it to Acura sooner than later and have them investigate....
Old 01-27-2010, 08:36 AM
Pro

Received 181 Likes on 73 Posts
Just off the top of my head, I'm thinking a clogged fuel filter....especially if the "check engine" lite doesn't come on when this happens.

It happens. A little dirt gets into the fuel line. It clogs the filter. Car starts to miss for lack of fuel.

I'd check there first. But, definitely have your dealership take a look at it first.
Old 01-27-2010, 10:17 PM
Connoisseur of Aesthetics

Good grief! I could agree with the rest of your post, but this is so far off it calls everything into question.

Let's compare my seven-year-old Audi A4Q 3.0 Stick to my brand-spankin' new Acura TL SH-AWD 6MT...
  • One has an infinitely adjustable moonroof. The Acura doesn't.
  • One has soft-touch plastics everywhere. The Acura doesn't.
  • One makes solid "thunk" noises when closing the doors or hood. Not the Acura.
  • One has torque down low. The Acura doesn't (even though it has gobs more power, it has to reach weed-whacker RPMs to use it.)
  • One has a flat trunk bottom and came with a cargo net. It wasn't the Acura.
  • One has reticulating trunk hinges. The Acura has strategically-placed goosenecks!
  • One has a virtually silent moonroof when open. The Acura's makes a lot of wind noise when open (in the only position provided, "full")
  • One has a lumbar support that can be moved up, down, in or out. The TL's only goes in-or-out.
  • One has a trunk that opens all the way when the remote button is pressed. The Acura seems to have a random-opening-generator for this.
  • One has headlight washers. Not my N.A. Acura!
  • One lets me do temperature in Celsius (which is very important to me - seriously.) Oddly, I'd have to get a Canadian Acura for that.

I'm not bashing my new Acura TL SH-AWD; it's a great near luxury car. If you want a fast AWD feature-packed six-cylinder six-speed-stick, there aren't that many choices, and the TL is the best value of them. It's fast, secure, almost as good at AWD as the Audi, and a lot more power and a lot more tech features for a lot less money than the same power would cost (i.e. S4), or more power for a bit more money than the A4 (2.0t) would cost. But this puppy ain't no Audi, BMW or Mercedes.

Can we please set the fan-boy-ism aside and admire this car for what it is - a great fast AWD sedan - without having pretensions of it being a luxury car?
To elaborate on what Pimpin said along with some other stuff..this forum is of course bias. But other forums tend to be even more bias than us. Just look at ClubLexus, they bash us every chance they get. Back in your previous post before that comment, I believe there was not a single bias statement said. Bias sorta has to have an opposition idea somewhere in there no?

• Anyways...your Audi had headlight washers? It was N.A.? I mean, I wouldn't want them anyway, like Pimpin said, it's a useless feature. Celsius, well its kinda useful but most people don't even know how to read celsius (well the formula's obvious but no one's use to it). Why compensate for the low population that knows it? Sounds like a reason to uniform cars that go to ever country to make production cheaper.
  • Confirmation that our moonroof is indeed adjustable.
  • That 7-year old Audi might have been the only time period to give out accessories like that. Even my Toyota was given anything. Either that or you haggled for one or they threw in as incentive and you forgot.
  • My Acura makes the loudest clunk when closing a door, actually its hard keeping my door open. If you wanna talk about annoying, that's the annoying part.
  • I agree on the low RPMs, that's why it's time to buy that Takeda intake..not to say I should have to but hp bonus!
In conclusion, why didn't you just go back to Audi? Seems you liked it more.
Old 01-27-2010, 10:20 PM

Originally Posted by tapht
https://acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?p=11677232

We also have the option of metric or imperial with the on board computer (I saw it while setting up the various options for the keyless entry). I am surprised you guys south of the border say that you can't change the celcius to Farenheit (celcius is better anyway...IMO). The one thing that annoys me is I can't have PSI instead of Kpa for my tire pressure when using metric options. I guess I have to move over to Kpa...

as far as it being more expensive in general it's true I paid $43,000 before taxes and license for mine
Oh yea I forgot about that, you can change celsius in the control panel. muhahaa we're not losing too bad =P
Old 01-27-2010, 10:23 PM

I see there's a 2nd page of comments that I missed. That clear some things up in regards to my post.
Old 01-28-2010, 11:25 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by Iceman52489
In conclusion, why didn't you just go back to Audi? Seems you liked it more.
To get a six-cylinder stick, I'd have had to give up either two doors or get a pricey harsh S4; they discontinued the 3.2 Stick last year.

But the more accurate answer is that I didn't realize how much the Acura was missing. I didn't check for headlight washers (and no, it's not "one more thing to break", unless you can't trust Acura build quality. They shouldn't break.) It was raining, so I didn't test the moonroof function. My milk and cereal and even liquor come with both metric and Imperial, as has every car I've bought in the last 20 years, so I didn't expect that to be missing. If I could go back knowing what I do now, I would more seriously consider the extra time and coin for a BMW.
Old 01-28-2010, 01:59 PM
Intermediate

It was raining, so I didn't test the moonroof function. My milk and cereal and even liquor come with both metric and Imperial, as has every car I've bought in the last 20 years, so I didn't expect that to be missing. If I could go back knowing what I do now, I would more seriously consider the extra time and coin for a BMW.
Please see up a couple of posts. You CAN change to Farenheit in control panel when you set up the keyless entry. Didn't anybody play with the settings when they first got their car? I believe it is in the manual as well. hmmm, maybe it is in the French language manual only

As for the moonroof this must be another Canadian "luxury". Both my 2001 Accord and now my TL can have the moonroof open at any position I like. Just let go of the button where you want it to stop. You may be pressing and clicking the button which is like your automatic windows. It will either close all the way or open all the way.

I'm beginning to think the US models have some fundamental flaws....
Old 01-28-2010, 07:10 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by tapht
Please see up a couple of posts. You CAN change to Farenheit in control panel when you set up the keyless entry. Didn't anybody play with the settings when they first got their car? I believe it is in the manual as well. hmmm, maybe it is in the French language manual only
I'm beginning to think the US models have some fundamental flaws....
Celsius is a Canadian-only feature too. The U.S. manual is very clear about that. Since I doubt the feature costs anything to add, perhaps they were trying to keep the car simple for Merkins.
Old 01-29-2010, 09:45 AM
Thbbbbbbbbbbbt

Any chance at all that we could possibly get this thread back on track ............
Old 02-01-2010, 10:02 AM
Intermediate

here goes my 2 week old TL into ruins...damm thing was rear ended last Thurs...light snow & I was driving bck home....stupid suburbia 17yr old rearended my TL while I was on stoplight. I really dont know why parents let their kids drive in snow when they hve not a clue when and how to break properly....My damage is rear bumper broken, holed and disaligned..not fell off, her car was damaged seriously...headlight/ half bumper, fender bended bck and wheel cover(underneath fender) into wheels...Do TL have metal backplane behind bumper covers? I showed one Acura dealer and they said that probably only thing need to be changed is Bumper/reflector light and paint unless they open it up and see some other damages..first medal on carfax history
Old 02-01-2010, 10:43 AM
B A N N E D

Location: The grande.. Riverdale NJ.. Hopefully moving to skyline village in Lincoln park NJ..yes dirty jersey
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I think ACURA missed its mark with the 4G TL and RL..

I belive Acura Really dug itself a hole... The 3G TL was a bargain for everything you got and it looked GREAT.. Now the TL-SHAWD is priced up there with a simalar equiped G37X.. And what they did with THe RL, who knows.. Why would someone in there right mind buy a RL instead of a TL SHAWD? I talk to alot of people that are car shopping being I sell cars, and I am amazed on how many people trade in there 3G TL's or leases are up on the 3G TL and end up buying a G37X.. And I was a ACURA fanboy and know everything about the acura's so I ask the customers why they are not looking at a new TL and the all say the same thing... They can't get passes its looks... I know alot of you guys like the looks BUT it seems like the people that likes the looks of the 3G TL do not like the look of the 4G TL , and the 3G TL sold sold sold, outsold almost all other cars, and I know ACURA is losing ALOT of 3G customers cuz I see it every day.. Wouldnt ACURA like to hold on to its customer base? I know some people like/love the look of the $G or it grew on them, BUT alot of 3G TL owners just hate it and I think ACURA is LOSING ALOT of repeat buyers cuz of the look and they priced it out of range.. WIth the INcentices we are giving on a M35 you can Get a "M" for as much as a SHAWD TL, and we all know what is the better car..
Old 02-01-2010, 10:51 AM

^
I smell troll... again.

How is your post relevant to the discussion of the 4G TL's AWD system???
Old 02-01-2010, 11:22 AM
Drifting

Obvious Troll is Obvious

Old 02-01-2010, 11:23 AM
Thbbbbbbbbbbbt

Originally Posted by docboy
How is your post relevant to the discussion of the 4G TL's AWD system???
x2 you beat me to it.
Old 02-01-2010, 03:34 PM
Burning Brakes

here goes my 2 week old TL into ruins...damm thing was rear ended last Thurs...light snow & I was driving bck home....stupid suburbia 17yr old rearended my TL while I was on stoplight. I really dont know why parents let their kids drive in snow when they hve not a clue when and how to break properly....My damage is rear bumper broken, holed and disaligned..not fell off, her car was damaged seriously...headlight/ half bumper, fender bended bck and wheel cover(underneath fender) into wheels...Do TL have metal backplane behind bumper covers? I showed one Acura dealer and they said that probably only thing need to be changed is Bumper/reflector light and paint unless they open it up and see some other damages..first medal on carfax history
Damn, sorry to hear that. Was she on the phone too???
Old 02-01-2010, 08:47 PM
B A N N E D

Location: The grande.. Riverdale NJ.. Hopefully moving to skyline village in Lincoln park NJ..yes dirty jersey
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Obvious Troll is Obvious

troll, I have been on acurazine for 10 years , so I guess I am a longtime troll.
But u r rightthis has nothing to do with the 4 wd but after going through the tread I kinda forgot what the tread was about.. My Bad
Old 02-01-2010, 09:52 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by StonedCL
troll, I have been on acurazine for 10 years , so I guess I am a longtime troll.
But u r rightthis has nothing to do with the 4 wd but after going through the tread I kinda forgot what the tread was about.. My Bad
Sorry, I didn't mean any offense... We see so many threads here go so far off the rails, we start talking about one thing, and somehow they call come back to how Acura screwed up or how ugly the car is, etc, etc...

Quick Reply: AWD feature in 2010 TL>> very poor?