Importcult, i think i saw your boy's ride..

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2002, 05:22 PM
GO SEMINOLES!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Importcult, i think i saw your boy's ride..

does he have some 20 inch, flat face, DAZZ rims, dropped really low, i saw him at the florida mall...i saw it during the summer, but i just realized it was you friends...
Old 10-06-2002, 11:22 AM
Banned

which boy you talking about?.... the one with the Galant or who? BTW what da you think my car would look like with 19" Racing Hart 2 piece CR wheels in silver with a polished lip...kind of getting tired of my 20's already and I want something new if I go to Hot Import Nights.....??? Holla Back
Old 10-06-2002, 02:38 PM
GO SEMINOLES!!!

i think you said your boy had a 2000 TL-p with 20's on it, and i saw a blue one at the florida mall, with some 20 Dazz rims....

CR, hell yea, i almost bought those, i saw them on ebay for 1.5k for 19", those would look nice....

how are the 20", are they rubbin? those look nice too...
Old 10-06-2002, 02:42 PM
GO SEMINOLES!!!

Oh, HIN is the 19th, I got in a accident awhile back, i would tell you the exact date, but then i'd have to go to my wallet, but what happened was, two faggets clipped my front end on OBT, they we're headed to the parliment house...I should have my car the 11th, and as soon as my scholarship money comes thoughs, i'ma get some rims....

I really wanna go to HIN, but that means I gotta come back home two weeks straight, i'm in Tallahassee right now, but i don't know i might do it...
Old 10-07-2002, 11:23 PM
Banned

Well Peeps...here's the update,
I just decided two nite's ago that what the heck...I mite as well do HIN...so in the splur of the moment, I called up a guy I know who is designing me this sick system painted the same color as my TL-S Agean Blue and making the whole thing out of fiberglass. It's going to consist of 4 eight inch planet audio subs, a 75*4 planet audio amp and a 7" screen all covered by customer plexi and fiberglass paint matched and to boot only weighing in at about 55lbs. I got some great guy working on the package and it will with any luck be done by the time I get around to working out the details for the show. I am planning on deciding about the rims tomorrow. If I do them, then yes the 20's which are still rubbing in the rear (thanks to my hellatious drop on Eibach Pro Kit's) are out the door and will be replaced by 19*8 and 19*8.5 Racing Hart 2 piece forged CR rims (possibly custom color matched to the car???? ) I may not have time for all this, but lets see.... I got to start a poll or something, do you guys think I should dump the extra hot dubs I always get the stares for, and replace em with a 19" that will tuck no problemo? Or should I just say F-it...and ride in with the dubs not worrying about the chunks of rubber on the side of the road? Either way....I'm looking forwards to meeting some of you peeps out at HIN.... As far as seeing a TL in blue with 20's, as far as I know, I'm the only one around that has that so far...so if you saw someone...Florida Mall or not.... it was most likely me.....

Holla Back........

PS
Blazin...sorry to hear bout the accident...I know how you feel though...thats why I only bring my TL-S out of the garage like once a week now...lol.... I"m hella scared of stupid drivers. But BTW...when you're ready for the rim scene...holla at me...I'm sure to hook you up man.....

PSS
Anyone been to Fountain Acura Lately? They have a red Acura TL on the showroom floor with some 18's, I sold them last week, check out the flyers in the waiting area or parts department for the grand opening of our new Showroom on Michigan Ave.... by Road Runner Muffler... or if anyone wants one...I can email you a card... hit me up.... importcult@aol.com
I'd like to see some hot TL's there to show the love.....November 2nd
Old 10-08-2002, 12:52 PM
GO SEMINOLES!!!

I have about 1.4k i can spend, but i want atleast 19s so, i gonna have to wait unless i can find a good deal...
Old 10-09-2002, 08:07 AM
Banned

<edited>
Old 10-09-2002, 09:56 AM
GO SEMINOLES!!!

i'm going to have to wait till next semester, when i get my grants, I could fork out 1750, but i still haven't paid my detuctable for my accident, and i won't have my car till next week...

are you going to enter you car in HIN, i think a lot of TL and CL will show up, man i your ride is gonna be nice...

I need to start pushin weight or something, i need money bad...
Old 10-09-2002, 11:20 PM
Banned

na man...don't gotta push no weight...
just drop me a line and we'll work out some sort of payment plan, and you can order em up, and have em sittin till you get the money saved up.....you'll get done quick, with the inspiration that the rims are just a couple of bucks away..... Believe me,...it works for a lot of guys I help out with rims.
Let Me know.... As far as HIN....just talked to them today, and they want a G just to set up a basic booth.... I'm kinda tapped after the rims and the system......wrong month to hit me up for loot I guess...lol.... well thats aight...I will be hanging out and atleast I can have my car to roll where ever every one ends up going.....know what I'm saying.... (better then having my car stuck in the convention center all nite, while everyone is out flexin their ridez.......
I'm going to bed....hella tired....
Holla Back
Old 10-10-2002, 11:34 AM
GO SEMINOLES!!!

i like the rim plan, but let me get my money together and figure out how much i can spend and how much i can get by when. I don't like to tell people that i'll come through on something especially business matters and not come through.

damn, i didn't know it was that much to setup a booth, screw that, plus i'm sure you're gonna wanna hit up the clubs, Palladium i think has something going on...

Hopefully i'll have my car, the body shop said I would have it before, but still won't see it till fri because the car is at home, and i'm in Tallahassee. someone i met at my apt complex from MIA has a explorer on dubs and bags, so he's going to be my ride to get back home...

I just bought ground controls from a member here too, and i'll have them on by then...