Anyone Had Any Experience on Vogue Signature V Tire?

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2017, 10:48 PM
Cruisin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Anyone Had Any Experience on Vogue Signature V Tire?

I got a flat tire last night, and then really looked at all my tires and definitely need to replace them all. I spent today just looking at tires today, and came across this brand on Discount Tires. There are a number of positive reviews on there, but I still want to see if anyone has any experience on here. I really didn't expect this to happen, and not looking to spend a ton since I have bills to pay. I have the 2005 3G TL.

I am in Chicago, so good snow traction will be good to have. I drive 70% highway, 10% city and rest are in a quiet suburban.

Back to the Vogue tires, it is going at $113 a piece, and will get a $50 rebate when I buy 4 at the same time. Should I get it?

I am slowly looking at the Continental Extremecontact DWS06 and the Pirelli P Zero All Season Plus.

Decision decision. I am just an average joe, driving my car on a daily basis. Plus, this is my first car that I have to take care of all maintenance myself(Just got this last year and drove 23K in a year).

Any tips and help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Old 05-01-2017, 06:41 AM

Received 16,260 Likes on 11,971 Posts
tires are subjective. tires have compromises.
take these two in account.

it looks like you are looking for a general ALL Season tire, which the vogue type v looks to be. as for reviews, since every one is different...you'll get different reviews...
I HATE, HATE all season tires. plus, I live in a region where it's summer all year long. so only a dedicated summer for me.

you, average joe, might want to go for an all season and then a dedicated snow since you do live in chicago.
tires are an experiment. you buy tires that you've driven on before and like...it's an expensive experiment...but is the ONLY way to figure out which tires you fancy....as stated, every one is different and every one has their own preference
Old 05-01-2017, 07:22 AM
Andrew

Received 532 Likes on 314 Posts
Originally Posted by axesd
Back to the Vogue tires, it is going at $113 a piece, and will get a $50 rebate when I buy 4 at the same time. Should I get it?
Dude, really? You sound like like a Chevrolet Cobalt owner.

I am slowly looking at the Continental Extremecontact DWS06 and the Pirelli P Zero All Season Plus.
My advice to you would be to quicken your pace.

Any tips and help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
In Chicago, you really need a Summer and Winter set.
Old 05-01-2017, 07:45 AM

Received 16,260 Likes on 11,971 Posts
Originally Posted by VisualEchos
Dude, really? You sound like like a Chevrolet Cobalt owner.
sounds like he lives in Houston.
"Still tippin on four-fours, wrapped in four vogues...pimpin four whores and packin' four fours."
Old 05-01-2017, 10:49 AM
Drifting

Received 591 Likes on 441 Posts
I know nothing about the Vogue tires, but the other two you mentioned are generally well liked and rated.

As for dedicated vs all-season? That is a pretty big and opinionated topic around here for sure. Many who are firm believers of dedicated tires, while many are just fine with a jack of all trades all-season. This is my first year of having dedicated winter tires and I think they are great...but still just not for everyone. Even with dedicated winter tires, I will never buy true summer tires for various reasons. I will always have A/S of some sort due to the way our weather is where I live. Our temps jump around way too much to have tires dedicated to either extreme. It was a pain this winter with my dedicated winter tires since our temps popped up into the 70s and 80s very early and then of course dropped back below freezing again a few days later. We could have temps below 40 starting in Oct going through May. But we can have temps above 70 from Feb through Nov.

Being in Chicago, I would assume your winters are harsher than ours and you spend more time frozen with snow and ice. More than likely you would for sure benefit more from a dedicated set for winter.
Old 05-02-2017, 06:11 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 831 Likes on 679 Posts
Vogue tyres have been around for a long time, but many years ago they were high cost tires with a gold band that would be seen on Caddy's, Benz, RR, etc. Last year a friend of mine purchased a 1992 Cadillac Fleetwood with only 14,000 miles and it had the Vogue Gold Stripe tires.

For a set of all season tires, $350 bucks, guess you can't go wrong, but for a buck more , jump to the 245/45/17.
Old 05-03-2017, 12:15 AM
Cruisin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Unfortunately, when I was set to buy Michelin A/S 3+ at Costco, the mech found a cracked on one of the rim. So then, I went to a wheel repair place around Costco, and the guy there told me I need a replacement for it, and they offered me $160+tax. I rejected the offer and decided to look it up on Craigslist.
Fortunately, I found this guy selling 4 of the OEM rims (05 TL as well) with Copper Zeon RS3-A tires for $400. The seller told me he only had about 500 miles on there, and I can see the tires are all looking pretty new.

At the end, instead of spending $688 for that Michelin set at Costco, I spent $400 on those 4, plus the charges I am spending tomorrow for putting them on and balancing.

Wow...
Old 05-03-2017, 01:19 PM
Intermediate

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I've found the Continental Extreme Contact tires to be a great value for a high performance, all season tire.