2005 tl no dashlights or powerwindows. Starts fine

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2018, 11:49 AM
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Today I went for a drive in my 2005 TL 6 Speed with navigation options when I went out I had my dash lights and I didn't have my radio installed I was on my way to Canadian Tire to get my radio harness when I got home I reversed into my driveway roll my windows down because it was hot out and proceeded to install my double DIN stereo I left the navigation unit in for climate control reasons and yada yada after installing the head unit I fired up the vehicle and went to put the windows up only to notice I had no power windows there is also no dash at all present the radio still works my interior lights still work I've checked all my fuses and they seem to be okay. I went under the hood the battery connections are tight and the vehicle still search just fine I've been looking through the forms and can't find much on this issue has anyone had this issue before can anyone help?

The vehicle still starts just fine.
Old 05-10-2018, 07:02 PM
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Same boat

HEY Kyle, the same hing happened to me today. Been researching and watching YouTube videos on how to fix it and have no lucky too. My vechile starts just fine and so does my radio. But no dash lights or anything. If you get it fix help me too. My windows were also rolled down and it's half way open and I can't roll them up anymore as well.