wow i gotta rake alot of leaves today!! tl & mdx pics

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2008, 05:37 PM
King of NYC

Received 216 Likes on 153 Posts
tlpinoy I like the fenders man, the car came out nice. It suits the fatcat wheels.

I'm not trying get involved in the soap opera but it is disappointing to always hear some racial rap going on in some of these threads that start off innocently enough; about CARS.

No matter what it was about, that post #6 was quite harsh. It shows you are so bitter or angry about something, but deal with it. Listen, I am not a flip but I have friends who are and I know they would take offense to those comments. I am a minority too and I hear the SAME type of comments internally from people from in my community. They think they have a right to talk because they are knocking their OWN race. I can see why some of the negative comments are made. Sometimes there may be a little truth to it, so that is enough to make a judgment? It doesn't make them right or up to moral standards. You can't make general statements that are going to offend EVERY person in their community. It really spells out a lot about your character. Why NOT be racist to a bunch of other types of people? I know you are going to say no, you only hate flips....yeah OK. You may not knock other races of people because you have had positive experiences with them, that is what you are basing your opinions on. I can show you nasty people in every type of race of people, will that change your mind? You can't label their whole race as anything. It's the individual who you can criticize.

And trust me I am not defending flip_side as a person at all here. He may be obnoxious or whatever, I don't know. I am just saying, don't make a whole race of people pay for it. Sorry man, I just have zero tolerance for racial issues like this. Can't we all get along?

back to the topic.......ok so did you rake the leaves?

Last edited by rockyfeller; 11-19-2008 at 05:39 PM.
Old 11-19-2008, 05:47 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
niceeeeeee
Old 11-19-2008, 08:02 PM
6-SPEED LOVER

Received 122 Likes on 90 Posts
bro do airrunners!!! would look siiikkkkk

Last edited by ABP_04TL; 11-19-2008 at 08:05 PM.
Old 11-19-2008, 10:02 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by rockyfeller
tlpinoy I like the fenders man, the car came out nice. It suits the fatcat wheels.

I'm not trying get involved in the soap opera but it is disappointing to always hear some racial rap going on in some of these threads that start off innocently enough; about CARS.

No matter what it was about, that post #6 was quite harsh. It shows you are so bitter or angry about something, but deal with it. Listen, I am not a flip but I have friends who are and I know they would take offense to those comments. I am a minority too and I hear the SAME type of comments internally from people from in my community. They think they have a right to talk because they are knocking their OWN race. I can see why some of the negative comments are made. Sometimes there may be a little truth to it, so that is enough to make a judgment? It doesn't make them right or up to moral standards. You can't make general statements that are going to offend EVERY person in their community. It really spells out a lot about your character. Why NOT be racist to a bunch of other types of people? I know you are going to say no, you only hate flips....yeah OK. You may not knock other races of people because you have had positive experiences with them, that is what you are basing your opinions on. I can show you nasty people in every type of race of people, will that change your mind? You can't label their whole race as anything. It's the individual who you can criticize.

And trust me I am not defending flip_side as a person at all here. He may be obnoxious or whatever, I don't know. I am just saying, don't make a whole race of people pay for it. Sorry man, I just have zero tolerance for racial issues like this. Can't we all get along?

back to the topic.......ok so did you rake the leaves?
thanks dude, reading my comment now, i'm pretty sure i could've composed that comment a little better, i shouldn't have had some punk get to me, but trust me alot of filipinos here where i live hate on me specially the parents, lets just say i've gotten myself into a whole lot of trouble back in my days that pretty much embarassed my whole family and they had to lie about my whereabouts but ppl gossip so... you know the story, but does it give me a right to talk about my own race? NO my bad i admit to that does it give me a right to be angry at my own race? NO cuz i was the one who messed up but ya i got really irritated that day and i just had to deal with an old friend of my parents lecturing me shortly before i posted that comment so to all the flips i've offended i'm sorry! but back to the subject... yes i raked the front yard but not the back yard got way too much to rake i will show u what i was talking about!!! lol thanks everyone again for the comments
Old 11-19-2008, 10:04 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by RBP_04TL
bro do airrunners!!! would look siiikkkkk
i wanted to at one point but right now i think i'm gonna do more performance mods from now on i think i'm done with the showy stuff, not knockin on it but i got in my friends s2k and i fell in love!!
Old 11-19-2008, 10:46 PM
Instructor

do u guys see how MUCH i have to rake?? this is some BS!!!!! and this is just the backyard not counting the side of the house and the front which i already did!!

Last edited by tlpinoy505; 11-19-2008 at 10:48 PM.
Old 11-20-2008, 12:09 AM
King of NYC

Received 216 Likes on 153 Posts
Aiiight it's all good my man. Just had to . I have seen your posts before I knew you were a better person that that. I knew there was a story behind it because it sounded all too familar. It's all good, there is peace now.

If flip_side gets you annoyed anymore, just take it out on all those leaves!

Dude you really think that is a lot of leaves?? How much area do you have to rake? I live in the boondocks surrounded by a forest. Probably got 100s of huge trees on my 1.5 acre property. No landscaper here except me! Yeah I am about to make a leaf blower mod on my damn TL and drive it all over the property......How to add to annoyance? The day after the yard is clean; WHACK! The psycho wind kicks up crap from a 1 mile radius with all the lazyass neighbors' yards---> right into my yard again!

Last edited by rockyfeller; 11-20-2008 at 12:12 AM.
Old 11-20-2008, 02:06 AM
Safety Car

Received 36 Likes on 13 Posts
You should rake your TL. =)

It would look bad ass with a bit of a drop in the front, and some black mesh behind the front grill.

And get some 18's like Al said. 18x12, please!
Old 11-20-2008, 02:12 AM
tehLEGOman

Received 1,982 Likes on 1,335 Posts
Dude i saw a white e46 m3 with a cf hood and trunk, and the trunk was the csl style where it curves up...looks real sexy.

You should find a way to get one on your trunk and have it molded. It might complete the look your going for.

Old 11-20-2008, 04:43 AM
B A N N E D

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
DAMN, you gotta do some racking (sp?) HAHAH
Old 11-20-2008, 04:46 AM
B A N N E D

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by tlpinoy505
i got in my friends s2k and i fell in love!!

Whatever you do to the TL will never compare to how fun the s2k is. Im not nockin on the TL because I have one, but I used to own 2 s2k's before I got the TL and all I can say is how I miss it soo
Old 11-20-2008, 08:44 AM
Instructor

Originally Posted by aznbo187
You should rake your TL. =)

It would look bad ass with a bit of a drop in the front, and some black mesh behind the front grill.

And get some 18's like Al said. 18x12, please!
once i get smaller rims the car will most definitely be lowered!! black mesh... check! got it done last night i'm thinking of putting the red "A" badging from the type r since i have one on the rear...still debating!!

Originally Posted by ACCURATEin
Dude i saw a white e46 m3 with a cf hood and trunk, and the trunk was the csl style where it curves up...looks real sexy.

You should find a way to get one on your trunk and have it molded. It might complete the look your going for.

thanks dude! i wanted to get a roof and trunk spoiler but as i stated on my earlier quote, i think i'm done with the looks dept. i do want to get smaller wheels and thats it as far the looks go i wanna do performance mods now ( i would say go fast, but thats hard to define and expensive lol) other than i/h/e or a supercharger (plans for that in the near future) is there anything available for the tl's? i asked u this bcuz you would know!!

Originally Posted by UAwalker808
Whatever you do to the TL will never compare to how fun the s2k is. Im not nockin on the TL because I have one, but I used to own 2 s2k's before I got the TL and all I can say is how I miss it soo
i'm pretty sure of that, i've had buttloads of ek's, eg's,dc5's, and even an is250 and those are so much more fun to mod than the TL because of aftermarket support, and yes the s2k's are fun now my friend is trying to sell it for an NSX, that should be fun too!!
Old 11-20-2008, 12:34 PM
Safety Car

Received 36 Likes on 13 Posts
Nice! Your taking constructive criticism to a whole new level. More like overnight constructive criticism, change it in the morning. =)

I think the stock A emblem in the back would look a bit better, and stick to the same up front. And a nice exhaust system would be sick.

Lastly, find some better locations, times (just around sundown) and snap some better shots. It makes a huge difference. =)