New (Crappy Quality) Piks of how we do in Miami

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2006 | 01:30 PM
VS#03

Originally Posted by ding069
Looks alot like mine but:

you should def black out the headlamps, rather than tinting. it is unsafe, illegal and greatly decreases light output.
Will.........TL is looking hot, love what you did with the whole Aspec concept.

Kevin
Old 12-22-2006 | 01:48 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by K-Shawn
Why are you copping half a plea........now you really like it, all you have been is critical about the staggered 20s. Personally I will take you out with my 20s and my 17s with no problems. What I have under the hood I'll have no problem leave you 2 car lengths. Too bad you're not over her in Jerzey........this Hot RRP will embarrass you in performance and looks and I'm not bragging on my ride but you need to know your position.......son.

Kevin
You need to re read my posts, I have always said that the staggered setup LOOKS hot! And I really like the way it makes the car LOOK aggressive. I am just not willing to sacrafice the performance loss to achieve this. That is all I have ever been saying. But once again you are sadly mistaken if you think you can run with me on your 20's, the only thing that would level the field would be a blower. I am not trying to incite anything and I enjoyed your appologetic second post, since I know the first one was NJ pride, and I respect that. Yes us RRP owners need to stick together since we are the few and the proud!
Old 12-22-2006 | 03:59 PM
VS#03

Originally Posted by pohljm
You need to re read my posts, I have always said that the staggered setup LOOKS hot! And I really like the way it makes the car LOOK aggressive. I am just not willing to sacrafice the performance loss to achieve this. That is all I have ever been saying. But once again you are sadly mistaken if you think you can run with me on your 20's, the only thing that would level the field would be a blower. I am not trying to incite anything and I enjoyed your appologetic second post, since I know the first one was NJ pride, and I respect that. Yes us RRP owners need to stick together since we are the few and the proud!
I'm originally from the Boogie Down Bronxs.......live in Jerzey due to me going to school and meeting my wife and with a pulley and intake I will definately leave you by 2 cars, also don't get it twisted........it wasn't ment to be (I think that's how you spell it) apologetic. It's the holidays.....showing RRP love for you I'll even put the seventeens back on so I can really leave way behind, keep on talking s!@t.

Kevin
Old 12-22-2006 | 05:15 PM
Suzuka Master

I'm originally from the Boogie Down Bronxs.......live in Jerzey due to me going to school and meeting my wife and with a pulley and intake I will definately leave you by 2 cars, also don't get it twisted........it wasn't ment to be (I think that's how you spell it) apologetic. It's the holidays.....showing RRP love for you I'll even put the seventeens back on so I can really leave way behind, keep on talking s!@t.

Kevin
Well then I guess I will keep my pulley but I will need to remove the insulation from my CAI, thermoblock spacers, hypervoltage and grounding system, mugen rad cap, thermostat and fan switch just so I can keep you visible in the rear view mirror! cuz all you will be seeing is my tinted tails so who's your daddy! peace out! John
Old 12-22-2006 | 05:26 PM
says "hello to my TLX".

Well then I guess I will keep my pulley but I will need to remove the insulation from my CAI, thermoblock spacers, hypervoltage and grounding system, mugen rad cap, thermostat and fan switch just so I can keep you visible in the rear view mirror! cuz all you will be seeing is my tinted tails so who's your daddy! peace out! John
do you have all these mods?! if you do, you have the most powerful TL out of the group. we just may have to run sometime. i dusted sddrive the other day. ask Chris, he was there to witness.
Old 12-22-2006 | 05:28 PM
Safety Car

I think you have the right idea in mind, but your missing some details. You need your ride SLAMMED! your not living up to your username lol!

But I would go with the wheels you had in mind and do this. Get the face polished, instead of chrome, and get the rest powdercoated in a semi-gloss black. And then slam your ride.
Old 12-22-2006 | 05:44 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by Sun Diego CL-S
do you have all these mods?! if you do, you have the most powerful TL out of the group. we just may have to run sometime. i dusted sddrive the other day. ask Chris, he was there to witness.
You know it! oooops left out the exhaust work! my mistake. Ok Luis perhaps on the Palomar run if I dont have Connor with me....... bad example to set for kid with a learners permit! lol I thought there was someone I had not met up with yet with a blower? perhaps 2nd gen?
Old 12-22-2006 | 05:56 PM
Trucki!!

Other than the TV's that are too big and the rims that are too bling for my tastes your ride is straight to me. Don't mind pohljim he easily gets offended when people put accessories on that don't add to your cars performance. Although he is correct he does have a way of sounding degrading (in multiple threads). I just don't think he understands that performance isn't #1 in everyones book. I would have not gotten a TL if performance was the top on my list.

Not putting you down you just have to realize that this guy shows his car at car shows and puts things that impress judges on his car. If he made a comment about wanting to go crazy on performance and mentioned staggared whells you have merit on voicing your oipinion. But since visual stimulation is all he is going for judge him for that.
Old 12-22-2006 | 06:13 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by lembowski
Other than the TV's that are too big and the rims that are too bling for my tastes your ride is straight to me. Don't mind pohljim he easily gets offended when people put accessories on that don't add to your cars performance. Although he is correct he does have a way of sounding degrading (in multiple threads). I just don't think he understands that performance isn't #1 in everyones book. I would have not gotten a TL if performance was the top on my list.

Not putting you down you just have to realize that this guy shows his car at car shows and puts things that impress judges on his car. If he made a comment about wanting to go crazy on performance and mentioned staggared whells you have merit on voicing your oipinion. But since visual stimulation is all he is going for judge him for that.
Matt, he asked and I gave him my opinions on his mods and complimented him on his cars aggressive looks. Now I am just having some fun w/ Kshawn hijacking this thread. Dont mean to sound degrading and I agree if we were all about performance we would have a different vehicle.
Old 12-22-2006 | 07:25 PM
acura-cl.com OG

Will.........TL is looking hot, love what you did with the whole Aspec concept.

Kevin
thanks Kev, you as well have one of my fav 3g's.

i have alot of work done since those pics......i should update my album

BTW, where in north jers?......i have friend in glenrock, paramus and my ex was from englewood cliffs.
Old 12-22-2006 | 08:21 PM
Trucki!!

Matt, he asked and I gave him my opinions on his mods and complimented him on his cars aggressive looks. Now I am just having some fun w/ Kshawn hijacking this thread. Dont mean to sound degrading and I agree if we were all about performance we would have a different vehicle.
I know, I know................. its just the same thing you told him in his last thread he asked for opinions
Old 12-22-2006 | 09:59 PM
VS#03

thanks Kev, you as well have one of my fav 3g's.

i have alot of work done since those pics......i should update my album

BTW, where in north jers?......i have friend in glenrock, paramus and my ex was from englewood cliffs.
I leave in Lodi about 10 mins from all of the above..........if your ever in town, give a holla.

Kevin
Old 12-22-2006 | 10:11 PM
VS#03

Motherf!@ker......you could never mess with me, talking all this mess on the forum. If me & you were in front of each other.......this whole conversation wouldn't even be taken place. Once again you could never mess with me, why don't you get some lower springs on that TL or some wheels preferably some 18's to change the look on your TL. To add what I forgot to list on my TL........I also have the Thermoblock Spacers and the stock exhaust is modified, but anyway my TL is up for sale......new ride is on order 07 G35 (306hp) stock will be here in 2mths. So while you're trying to get where I am, I'll be starting a new project called Project G35 I'll still be here f!@king with you.

Kevin
Old 12-22-2006 | 10:13 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by Slammed_JDM
Too each their own man... Thats just what i like
I agree 1000% its your car .. your tastes .. looking good ...
Old 12-22-2006 | 11:15 PM
acura-cl.com OG

Motherf!@ker......you could never mess with me, talking all this mess on the forum. If me & you were in front of each other.......this whole conversation wouldn't even be taken place. Once again you could never mess with me, why don't you get some lower springs on that TL or some wheels preferably some 18's to change the look on your TL. To add what I forgot to list on my TL........I also have the Thermoblock Spacers and the stock exhaust is modified, but anyway my TL is up for sale......new ride is on order 07 G35 (306hp) stock will be here in 2mths. So while you're trying to get where I am, I'll be starting a new project called Project G35 I'll still be here f!@king with you.

Kevin
god i want an 07 G35......
Old 12-23-2006 | 01:49 AM
Suzuka Master

Kevin
LOL you are hilarious.............what do you think would be taking place? I am still researching which coilovers I want to do the drop, and I probably won't be goin to 18's in any case. Not sure what your thinkin cuz I would never wish to be where your at.............good luck w/ the sale and the G project. I know you will still be here talking smack, and I look forward to that, cuz the Infinity forum isn't nearly as cool as this one! Oh yeah..........it's you & I, not me & you.......just messin with ya again!
Old 12-23-2006 | 07:09 AM
VS#03

LOL you are hilarious.............what do you think would be taking place? I am still researching which coilovers I want to do the drop, and I probably won't be goin to 18's in any case. Not sure what your thinkin cuz I would never wish to be where your at.............good luck w/ the sale and the G project. I know you will still be here talking smack, and I look forward to that, cuz the Infinity forum isn't nearly as cool as this one! Oh yeah..........it's you & I, not me & you.......just messin with ya again!
Will still be here on the forum.........also trading in my 04 RX330 for a 07 MDX, so you don't have to worry Son!!!!. Its funny how tough you can get over the internet, me personally I rather be a man and see you face to face but apparently it seems you want to be a :ghey: pu!@y on this forum. Also you still researching.......Tein all the way, a friend of mine has the K-sports and they are too harsh. He has them on the softess setting they are harsh oh yeah you're a english teacher (it's you & I, not me & you) just a civil servent making whole bunch of money having funny.
Old 12-23-2006 | 01:10 PM
Suzuka Master

Tough?........me? I am the biggest teddy bear around. your the one with the threatening tone which, I too, find very comical from across the country. Yeah I am leanin towards the Teins as well, waiting for a ride on some koni's with H&R springs before I decide. Nope, no english teacher here, just a lowly architect responding to your spelling correction to me. Figured you were the english professor. Good choice on the SUV, may wanna cross shop it with a Range Rover they are looking pretty sweet these days.
Old 12-23-2006 | 01:24 PM
acura-cl.com OG

i would go with the tein coils, without a doubt.

the 07 MDX is awesome, but so is the 07 X5. i know for the money, the MDX has it beat, but the X5 is over 6000 lbs for a nice tax write off.
Old 12-23-2006 | 02:39 PM
Suzuka Master

i would go with the tein coils, without a doubt.

the 07 MDX is awesome, but so is the 07 X5. i know for the money, the MDX has it beat, but the X5 is over 6000 lbs for a nice tax write off.
Oh yeah........I forgot about the X5, that is a sweet ride. In any case I would expect the MDX to be more reliable than the bimmer and certainly the RR.

I am definitely leaning the way of the Teins, I just wish there was a more elegant way of solving the EDFC strut bar conflict.
Old 01-15-2007 | 09:02 PM
Instructor

Car looks tite to me, how do you have 20X8.5 front and 20X10 rear, lowered and not rub? or do you rub? please let me know your wheel set up, thanks.
Old 01-15-2007 | 09:14 PM
Cruisin'

I love your look, and I also have a staggered deep lip and we are the owners of the vechile and can do whatever we wish with them.It only matters if we like it!!
Great job!
Old 01-16-2007 | 04:27 PM
Cruisin'

Originally Posted by UA6 Baller Status
Car looks tite to me, how do you have 20X8.5 front and 20X10 rear, lowered and not rub? or do you rub? please let me know your wheel set up, thanks.
I did not lower my car and I do rub if I have two people in the back seats.My off set in the front is 40 and the rear is 35.
Old 01-16-2007 | 09:19 PM
Instructor

^ whats your wheel/tire set up?
Old 01-17-2007 | 09:35 PM
Cruisin'

Originally Posted by UA6 Baller Status
^ whats your wheel/tire set up?
What do you mean by set up?
Old 01-17-2007 | 09:54 PM
Advanced

i think your car looks nice and that u should ride to moroso this friday the 19 couple of people are going after work around 6:30
Old 01-18-2007 | 08:18 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by nowucme
What do you mean by set up?
your specs on your wheels & tires, size, offset ect.
Old 01-18-2007 | 10:35 PM
Cruisin'

The front has 245/35/20 with 40 offset
The rear is 255/35/20 with 35 offset
Proxes w/TSW wheels.
Rolled the fenders, but still rubs a bit in back with 4 people.Thinking of doing coilovers.Any suggestions?
Old 01-18-2007 | 10:35 PM
Cruisin'

Originally Posted by bereal
i think your car looks nice and that u should ride to moroso this friday the 19 couple of people are going after work around 6:30
Thanks, but I live in Oregon.