NBP, painted grille and RockBlocker

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2006, 05:37 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NBP, painted grille and RockBlocker

Here is just a few pictures of my tl. I finally got it back from my body shop, they did an excellent job of painting the front grille and rear silver trim on the trunk lid . I am very happy with the results. Bump for rockblocker, that is an excellent product. The next minor mod on my list is to clear and black the headlights then after awhile I will get an aspec lip and lower it on some tein ss's (this is still far in the future )

Feel free to post some comments.

Old 09-11-2006, 05:44 PM
NO BP FUEL IN MY

Veryyyyyyyyyy Nice.
Old 09-11-2006, 06:27 PM
Hey Now!

Love the front grile in body color!
Old 09-11-2006, 06:55 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Nice, how did you paint the grille?
Old 09-11-2006, 07:10 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by JJaber06
Nice, how did you paint the grille?
I took the car to my local body shop and he painted it for me. I actually tried using the "dupli color" can of paint before I brought it to him, but it was too blue so I had to use gas and rub it off.
Old 09-11-2006, 07:12 PM
acura-cl.com OG

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
looks good. i just had my trim pieces, not the cross bar, painted WDP. I can't wait to see how it looks.
Old 09-12-2006, 09:38 PM
Now with i-Vtec

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
It's funny that you have money for all this. Yet you try to talk shit saying the AEM I'm selling is fake and you can get a new one for $40 more. You cheap ass penny pinching bitch. I hope you DIAF!!! How do you like getting shit talked in your own thread like you did mine. Oh and here is for the world to see how much of a bitch you really are!

ubnpast I am interested in your AEM CAI. Could you do $110 shipped to NJ.
Anything else that it needs besides the rubber bushing?

Me Na I'll do 125 shipped otherwise i can hold out for someone local to pick it up for the same price and then I'm not out any shipping fees.

ubnpast How do I know that this is not some kind of ebay intake with an aem filter and instructions?

Me You can take my word for it. Plus the knock offs don't have AEM on the silicone coupler like mine. The filter says AEM on it and the tubing has the IAT (intake air temp) sensor relocating screw. The other brands don't have this. Also I have the plate frame. I'll clean it and polish it up before i send it out to you. If you are interested then kewl if not I understand. I don't have to try and convince you as I have been on this site a long time and have contributed a great deal to this forum. You can ask around about me from the people that know me.

ubnpast It sounds like a legit deal. Im not trying to be an a$$ in any way and I hope you understand. College is really draining everything I have, but I can still buy this for the right price. I know you would like $125, but can you possibly do $115? There are some scratches (Im not trying to be picky), but all of my polished intakes I have had, had gotten them, and also the rubber hose and bolts/washer/rubber piece is missing.

Me Sorry it's sold. Thanks though. I just don't have time to play lets make a deal. I just got off the phone with a guy in florida who is fine with everything the way it is.

ubnpast Thats ok, I can buy a BRAND NEW one from ebay for another $40 (the real AEM intake), not a polished intake that I claim to be "aem" because I pulled the stickers off...

Me Look here noob. Don't come in here talking §hit to me. You are trying to get a 200 intake for what you want to pay and that's not how it works. I understand college is tuf but you know I have bills to pay too. Go ahead and find a new AEM on ebay for 40 more. It ain't happening. Try 195 +35 shipping. I think I paid 208 from Karuma motorsports or something like that and he is the cheapest around.

ubnpast Ok bob barker, why dont you just go beat one off to your shitty intake. it must really turn you on seeing all those scratches, and just peeling off the sticker makes you JdM Yo! Ksport coilovers, hmmm, did you get those at walmart?

Why dont you just go beat off to your boyfriend you worthless piece of §hit.

Me LoL.... Don't even try to be an internet thug. Come to the acurazine skyline cruise and say that BULLSHIT to my face. You won't have enough balls! And the only reason that the intake is all scratched up is because when I was using it on your mom her wirey a$$ hair was scratching the §hit outta it. That and I needed the elbow on it to reach her long lost g-spot. Hell it was the only thing that would fit... everything else was like throwing a hotdog down a hallway.......

BTW are your fingers sore from penny pinching.....

Why did I stoop to your level... Oh because this is the most entertainment I have had in awhile on the net. Thank you come again!
Old 09-12-2006, 09:51 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by JDM5lugHatch
It's funny that you have money for all this. Yet you try to talk shit saying the AEM I'm selling is fake and you can get a new one for $40 more. You cheap ass penny pinching bitch. I hope you DIAF!!! How do you like getting shit talked in your own thread like you did mine. Oh and here is for the world to see how much of a bitch you really are!

ubnpast I am interested in your AEM CAI. Could you do $110 shipped to NJ.
Anything else that it needs besides the rubber bushing?

Me Na I'll do 125 shipped otherwise i can hold out for someone local to pick it up for the same price and then I'm not out any shipping fees.

ubnpast How do I know that this is not some kind of ebay intake with an aem filter and instructions?

Me You can take my word for it. Plus the knock offs don't have AEM on the silicone coupler like mine. The filter says AEM on it and the tubing has the IAT (intake air temp) sensor relocating screw. The other brands don't have this. Also I have the plate frame. I'll clean it and polish it up before i send it out to you. If you are interested then kewl if not I understand. I don't have to try and convince you as I have been on this site a long time and have contributed a great deal to this forum. You can ask around about me from the people that know me.

ubnpast It sounds like a legit deal. Im not trying to be an a$$ in any way and I hope you understand. College is really draining everything I have, but I can still buy this for the right price. I know you would like $125, but can you possibly do $115? There are some scratches (Im not trying to be picky), but all of my polished intakes I have had, had gotten them, and also the rubber hose and bolts/washer/rubber piece is missing.

Me Sorry it's sold. Thanks though. I just don't have time to play lets make a deal. I just got off the phone with a guy in florida who is fine with everything the way it is.

ubnpast Thats ok, I can buy a BRAND NEW one from ebay for another $40 (the real AEM intake), not a polished intake that I claim to be "aem" because I pulled the stickers off...

Me Look here noob. Don't come in here talking §hit to me. You are trying to get a 200 intake for what you want to pay and that's not how it works. I understand college is tuf but you know I have bills to pay too. Go ahead and find a new AEM on ebay for 40 more. It ain't happening. Try 195 +35 shipping. I think I paid 208 from Karuma motorsports or something like that and he is the cheapest around.

ubnpast Ok bob barker, why dont you just go beat one off to your shitty intake. it must really turn you on seeing all those scratches, and just peeling off the sticker makes you JdM Yo! Ksport coilovers, hmmm, did you get those at walmart?

Why dont you just go beat off to your boyfriend you worthless piece of §hit.

Me LoL.... Don't even try to be an internet thug. Come to the acurazine skyline cruise and say that BULLSHIT to my face. You won't have enough balls! And the only reason that the intake is all scratched up is because when I was using it on your mom her wirey a$$ hair was scratching the §hit outta it. That and I needed the elbow on it to reach her long lost g-spot. Hell it was the only thing that would fit... everything else was like throwing a hotdog down a hallway.......

BTW are your fingers sore from penny pinching.....

Why did I stoop to your level... Oh because this is the most entertainment I have had in awhile on the net. Thank you come again!
I can see your mad. But what does this really have to do with his thread? Its a intake that he didn't buy from you, big deal! Grow up and move on......
Old 09-12-2006, 09:55 PM
Now with i-Vtec

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by tsx-ness11
I can see your mad. But what does this really have to do with his thread? Its a intake that he didn't buy from you, big deal! Grow up and move on......

The deal is he went to my photo gallery thread and started talking shit because he didnt like that i wasnt going to give the intake to him for nothing.... all that stuff is from PM's and he is a bitch if he wanted to talk shit he could have taken it to pm. it's that simple. don't fuck with my thread and I won't fuck with yours. it's about respect not being childish.
Old 09-12-2006, 10:01 PM
Advanced

[QUOTE=JDM5lugHatch]Me Hell it was the only thing that would fit... everything else was like throwing a hotdog down a hallway.......
QUOTE]

Another lonely night for you huh?? lol j/p

Just be the man then and walk away??
Old 09-12-2006, 10:23 PM
Burning Brakes

Cost of everything was only $40 (for rockblocker), since I am friends with a guy that is in charge of a body shop it was free.

Do you guys think I should black and clear the headlights? I kind of like how the stock housing looks, kind of looks like a cop car...
Old 09-12-2006, 10:24 PM
Administrator

Received 1,006 Likes on 575 Posts
Four posts deleted.

Two by JDM5lugHatch-stop this crap

Two by tsx-ness11-thanks for trying to inject some intelligence into this mess.

And I went to the other thread and deleted some posts also. Both JDM5lugHatch and ubnpast need to stop this crap or you will have to find another forum. I don't have the time or ambition to try and figure out who started this, but this is the end. First and last warning-don't do it again.
Old 09-13-2006, 09:34 AM
10th Gear

Cool, right off the dealership floor! When are you going to start modding it?
Old 09-13-2006, 10:04 AM
acura-cl.com OG

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by ubnpast
Cost of everything was only $40 (for rockblocker), since I am friends with a guy that is in charge of a body shop it was free.

Do you guys think I should black and clear the headlights? I kind of like how the stock housing looks, kind of looks like a cop car...
blacked out would look sick on your setup
Old 09-13-2006, 11:41 AM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by S1L1C0N
Cool, right off the dealership floor! When are you going to start modding it?
Looks like it is right off the floor, but it has 54k miles on it
Old 09-13-2006, 12:32 PM
10th Gear

Looks like it is right off the floor, but it has 54k miles on it

Wow! You should get some better photos taken.
Old 09-13-2006, 12:47 PM
Burning Brakes

Wow! You should get some better photos taken.
I did take more but these were the best. My camera always takes dark pictures when im taking them of my car, I dont know why.
Old 09-13-2006, 01:03 PM
10th Gear

I did take more but these were the best. My camera always takes dark pictures when im taking them of my car, I dont know why.
Very cool, so whats next? You should def do an intake! It really wakes the TL up. Go AEM for sure. After that you should "come on down" with some springs!
Old 09-13-2006, 01:14 PM
3G NBP TL A-Spec

I'm thinking about get my front grille painted and also RockBlocker. Where could i find good paint shop and also RockBlocker in NorthernVA????
Old 09-13-2006, 05:03 PM
Burning Brakes

Very cool, so whats next? You should def do an intake! It really wakes the TL up. Go AEM for sure. After that you should "come on down" with some springs!
Im not sure on weather or not to get an intake. I have heard of people saying it is loud, but I dont think there is alot of performance gains. However when I do decide to get one my sisters boyfriend is part owner of Turbo Trix in Edison NJ, he said that he will hook me up like he has done in the past with his AEM account (at cost).
I am planning on some tein ss's but thats probably in the next year or 2.