Looking for Pics of Our products

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2006, 11:53 PM
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RockBlocker
Thanks for the input and suggestions, but if you look at the tail light kit you will see that we do not produce them. Someone else does. For reason it seems that you have a beef with us. If so please feel free to contact us anytime to discuss it. An open forum doesnt sound like the place to discuss it.
You shouldn't be expected to stand behind a product that you sell!!!

Sheesh, what are your customers thinking... Its not you're fault you sell a
piece of sh%$ product. You should have them complain to someone
who cares!
Old 01-28-2006, 12:23 AM
291hp & 245 tq @ 3.5psi

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by pablojr
Rockblocker is full of crap!!!
-their "customer service" is horrible.
-they contradict the information on their own website.

I recomend that anyone that is considering doing business with these people think twice and go elsewhere!
They are selling a "PRE-CUT" tinting kit for tail lights that requires all kinds of trimming.
How much sense does that make?
Search is definately your friend...
Search tl.acurazine.com for problems with rockblocker BEFORE you buy.
Once you buy... YOU MAY BE SCREWED!!!
From what I see and I have Rockblocker on my 03 taillights, "Pre-cut" is perfect fit if you disassemble the taillight. With the taillights on the car, you have to trim all the edge since the extra film that you trim will wrap around the rim of the taillight. It maybe crap by your standard, but myself and many others are very happy with the product! I'm not here to bashing anybody or promote rockblocker, but as a customer who use this product and happy with it.

Old 01-28-2006, 12:30 PM
Burning Brakes

taking the lights out is definately the best way. i did that for the side markers, but not the back. maybe next time
Old 01-28-2006, 04:15 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by pablojr
Rockblocker is full of crap!!!
-their "customer service" is horrible.
-they contradict the information on their own website.

I recomend that anyone that is considering doing business with these people think twice and go elsewhere!
They are selling a "PRE-CUT" tinting kit for tail lights that requires all kinds of trimming.
How much sense does that make?
Search is definately your friend...
Search tl.acurazine.com for problems with rockblocker BEFORE you buy.
Once you buy... YOU MAY BE SCREWED!!!
Being upset is one thing. Trying to bash us for something that you failed at is another. Your actions and comments show what kind of a person that you truly are.

You might feel our customer service is horrible but the only reason you feel that way is because we wont refund you, your money after the install. We have answered all your emails and posted to your comments, how is that not good customer service? I even answered an email after 9:00 pm last night. What other business does and offers that kind of support to a community? Not many if any at all

I am sorry that you do not like the answer, but that doesnt mean everyone else has to hear about your issue with not installing the kit correctly and what you call all kinds of trimming. Nobody else has a problem with that, but they should would if it was too short.

Forums are for informing, communicated and helping others find, search and deal with products. Which is great and very informative!! But for someone to go around bashing a vendor that is off-topic or just because you dont get a refund is childish and inappropriate behavior that nobody wants to see or deal with.

We will now close this thread since it has gone way off track and people like you cannot seem to stay on topic.

For those others please feel free to search the site and I am sure you will be able to decide, determine and make your own decision about us and our products and how great our customer service has been over the years.

Thanks for your time, pictures and comments.