I made one hell of a mistake.

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2009, 03:43 AM
tehLEGOman

Received 1,982 Likes on 1,335 Posts
Originally Posted by CLtotheTL32
Eric I'm glad you got your beauty up and running again. I still can't believe what happened. I guess not everybody was taught when younger to take responsibility for their actions.

Btw, there is talk brewing in the Southeast Region threads of a possible East Coast version of AcuraFest since the West Coast one was baller as hell. You should check it out and throw your input in there
Thanks Tyler. An east coast mega meet would be awesome.

Originally Posted by stillhere153
hope you aint shit an intestine... and also keep receipts and get yourself a lawyer... this belongs in a court room... at first I thought small claims court... but now I know its def NOT
haha my intestines are still intact.

Originally Posted by alexSU
glad to see your TL running again Eric! cant wait to see what you have in store for justin
Good seeing you the other weekend bro.

Originally Posted by chill_dog
Glad you're back in business. As for the ride home...

https://acurazine.com/forums/acurazines-hall-fame-284/gamble-254302/
Thanks Jack. I remember reading that thread a while back haha. Poor guy.

Originally Posted by anarchy[sear]
Now it is time to get some of your parts back from him and make sure you take that little chines take out box while your at it.
...!! You still reading this thread Justin?

Originally Posted by bzyrice
Wow that story was freakin hilarious.. Ive had that happen to me.. but I had a huge hill that I could hide behind.. but my gf and cousin were in the car laughing their heads off..
hahahaha I can see it RJ. I can picture that happening. You"re nasty son!!

Originally Posted by Malayalee King
damn Eric, everyone was telling me about this at the meet out here and i was like " wait, ERIC let someone work on his car??? you must have the story backwards..."

then they told me how the car was sitting and i knew exactly where some1 f'd up.

glad you are ok and getting it cleared up
yeah man shoulda just done the work myself. Good to hear from you Kiran!

Originally Posted by AMAN1
Glad to see your car's back on the road. I dont think you should have too much trouble getting your money back. Then you can get back to doing what you do with that beauty.
Thanks man.

Originally Posted by stillhere153
wow that story was hilarious... similar happend to me... I had a couple jack and cokes wit my college buddies... well honestly it was more than a couple... then I get on the highway thinking its 10pm this will be deserted, i get about a mile northbound, and the shit gets dead fucking still... I had to pee by about the 5th minute of standstill traffic...

long story short I made it to my door, as I almost inserted the key in the hole, the damn key fell, I wasn't all the way sobber so I don't really remember how bad it was to piss on myself...
...the next time you're on a road and you've gotta piss...here is what you do...

You must have a gatorade bottle or something similar.
Put the car on cruise control...
Pull your pants all the way off...
Put your feet in the seat and squat.
Tinkle into the empty bottle.
Cap it.
Desquat.
Put your pants back on, or leave them off for a lower grundle rating.

...i've done that entire process before once on the way home. It was at night so i didn't have to worry about other drivers beside me wondering why i'm squating in the seat hahahah.

Originally Posted by rockstar143
dude...i hope you write novels for a living...cause that was the most creative and well worded story I've read in a while.
My writing?! Shit. Sometimes i can get creative with words. I had to write so much in my college classes...i guess i got a lot of practice throughout the years. But if you really thought it was worded well then i'm glad you enjoyed the read!

Originally Posted by badazzTL-S
Hey Eric, since your car is up and running, do you think you can make it to the Mid-Atlantic AZ Meet on Aug 1st?? , its gonna be a blast and I have never seen your car in person!! Make it out dude!!

Thank god to the technicians, little do they know they worked on the hottest, baddest, sweetest TL ever created
Sorry i never made it to that meet. I hope you fellas had a good time! They took care of me up there for sure!

Originally Posted by JD TL-S
Sucks Bro.
Indeed JD!

Originally Posted by thait
wow thats fast work on your car! glad to hear its up and running again. was he even a certified technician when u let him work on your car =p

i remember my ricer days =[ i still miss my rice mobile with my prelude but he went out and beyond. i remember seeing his post. he had the front bumper with the honda emblem and the center caps on his wheels said mugen right which was the stock wheels? his car is no par to yours.
Thanks man! Yeah that's the guy. That guy.

Originally Posted by melvin2816
I am glad you are OK and that you ride is rolling again.
If this individual that made this terrible work on your car is back in the FORUM dont forget about "KARMA" its a bitch.
Thanks brother. I'm sure he is reading, or being informed of the messages in this thread. I think he has grasped some sort of an understanding. KARMA really does happen. One of the greatest instances is the guy i used to know that worked at the gym where i worked out. Basically he stole 90 bucks out of my wallet, and now he is dead because he broke his neck while jumping into a pool. Karma's a bitch. hehe.

Originally Posted by warren4066
yep you made a helluva mistake, but i'm glad you're ok and your wdp is back on the road

out of curiousity is it that one dude that has the mugen lic. plates???
Yep, i sure did. And thanks for the comments. It's the one dude with the mugen'ed theme on his TL.

Originally Posted by Be-in my TL
I don't mean to go on a tangent, but a good way to prevent to have to risk "the gamble" is to squeeze 4 red spots around your bellybutton. There is some nerve there that relaxes your stomach. I just use my thumbs and index fingers squeeze the bottom, the top, and the sides until they're red. It should look like a diamond. It works everytime. This usually holds it an hour or two.

Sorry Eric. I'd hate for that to happen to anybody.
Oh hell yeah i'll try that technique next time i'm about to be in a shitty situation haha. I defacate alot, and oftentimes the urge is not at the greatest time or the best location.
Old 08-10-2009, 03:51 AM
tehLEGOman

Received 1,982 Likes on 1,335 Posts
Here is a glimpse of what it looks like when the fender is off.

Old 08-10-2009, 05:08 AM
Your Friendly Canadian

Received 1,485 Likes on 1,049 Posts
What's that pipe for?
Old 08-10-2009, 06:15 AM
boost owns

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Looks like a cooling duct to get cold air to the filter.

E-Money, those tires look like they may be on the way out, no?