finally some pics of my WDP!

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2007, 01:03 AM
steeez

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
finally some pics of my WDP!

so since i've gotten my new 04, i havent posted any pics.. i really wish i had taken pictures from the begining of when i got it, until now, so i could see the different stages of mods how little or big i did.. her name is charlotte and shes been dirty for awhile.. when i finally had the time to take her out for a total bath, i decided to take some pics.. here we go!

the hardest thing to do for me were the smoked lights.. it took me reeeaaaaalllly long and hurt my hands verrrrrrry much.. it gives you a sense of self satisifcation doing it yourself though..

the license plate lights were off of pimpin-tl's guide using two cold cathode lights.. my list of mods arnt much, but theyre all in my signature.. enjoy!

oyea i know having the window visors on the back only looks weird, but thats because i havent gotten aroudn to tint my fronts yet.. im doing that tomorrow so ill put them on then haha. my next project is going to be the DIY aspec lip! yay
Old 06-06-2007, 01:17 AM
WDP FTW

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nice... is that a bandaid in ur bumper?
Old 06-06-2007, 01:21 AM
steeez

haha yea.. its the honda "stupid hurts" (thats what it says) vinyl sticker.. i thought it was a way better idea to use that to cover my bumper ding than to get it fixed since im low on money.. the sticker is actually for honda motorcycles dings but people use it on their cars as well.. i think i've seen another memeber with it on their NBP
Old 06-06-2007, 01:39 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by ecliptics

oyea i know having the window visors on the back only looks weird, but thats because i havent gotten aroudn to tint my fronts yet.. im doing that tomorrow so ill put them on then haha. my next project is going to be the DIY aspec lip! yay
That looks funny as hell! You gonna get a ticket from the car mod police!

The rest looks pretty slick! I can see it coming together man! DO THAT TINT TOMORROW!!!
Old 06-06-2007, 01:40 AM
AZ Community Team

Received 7,770 Likes on 4,341 Posts
Very Nice! Even better after you get the front tints.

The Gun Metal Emblem is Great. Where'd you get (or how'd you do it)?
Old 06-06-2007, 01:45 AM
steeez

Originally Posted by darksom1
That looks funny as hell! You gonna get a ticket from the car mod police!

The rest looks pretty slick! I can see it coming together man! DO THAT TINT TOMORROW!!!
haha i knew someone was gonna say that, but i wanted to show all angles.. its actually been like that for like 3 weeks... but i have a tint appointment tomorrow.. promise!

Originally Posted by Bearcat94
Very Nice! Even better after you get the front tints.

The Gun Metal Emblem is Great. Where'd you get (or how'd you do it)?
what i did was i bought a new emblem online for about 25 bucks.. then i went to pepboys and got duplicolor car paint in a dark gunmetal and a can of clear coat.. i think it was only like 10 bucks a can for the minisize. i gave the new emblem 3 coats of paint and then 1 layer of clearcoat.. took the old emblem off, and put the new emblem on.. the reason u have to buy a new emblem is because it has a really sticky adhesive on the back, that when u take off the old one, you're gonna have to rip through.. pretty easy mod that makes a lot of difference if you ask me.

oyea u can get directions on how to take off your emblem on hondaacuraworld.com under instructions
Old 06-06-2007, 02:14 AM
Feenin on some 20's

Received 31 Likes on 20 Posts
wussup man! i can see your TL is coming along very nicely.. how come i still haven't seen you around SJ??? anywho. You had your TL in a shorter amount of time than me and you modding it real quick... very nice and keep it up.
Old 06-06-2007, 02:19 AM
steeez

haha how come i havent see YOU?! haha every time i see someone with the littlest mod on their TL i always jump and ask "HEY ARE YOU A MEMEBER ON AZ?!" hahaha and so far im 0 for 3.. and i look real gay but whatever its cool. thanks for the comment, do you go to the milpitas square meets every friday night?
Old 06-06-2007, 02:23 AM
Feenin on some 20's

i haven't gone in awhile.... but dayum. i am always the only TL there.. so yea, kinda wack.. But yea.. it's not hard to spot me.. I am prolly the only WDP-TL with AEM plates in the south bay area.. =)
Old 06-06-2007, 11:31 AM
Tri State ViP Crew

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
not bad.
Post more pics when you tint the front.
Old 06-06-2007, 05:27 PM
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
so since i've gotten my new 04, i havent posted any pics.. i really wish i had taken pictures from the begining of when i got it, until now, so i could see the different stages of mods how little or big i did.. her name is charlotte and shes been dirty for awhile.. when i finally had the time to take her out for a total bath, i decided to take some pics.. here we go!

the hardest thing to do for me were the smoked lights.. it took me reeeaaaaalllly long and hurt my hands verrrrrrry much.. it gives you a sense of self satisifcation doing it yourself though..

the license plate lights were off of pimpin-tl's guide using two cold cathode lights.. my list of mods arnt much, but theyre all in my signature.. enjoy!

what did you use to tint your lights? I looks great. I was looking for something like that. thank for the help.
Old 06-07-2007, 01:50 AM
steeez

steven, i used rockblocker like many of the az memebers.. i got my front tints today.. 15 front with the 5 in the back that was already on ill post pictures again in 3 days when i can roll my windows down and put on the rest of the visors!
Old 06-07-2007, 02:08 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
haha every time i see someone with the littlest mod on their TL i always jump and ask "HEY ARE YOU A MEMEBER ON AZ?!" hahaha and so far im 0 for 3.. and i look real gay
Hilarious!
Old 06-07-2007, 02:15 AM
FizzyStatus!

Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts
hahaha yeah..that happened to me once hahah
Old 06-07-2007, 03:03 PM
Godfather of Chrome

Location: Santa Cruz, and yes I'm a hippie with retro 1970s sideburns and a chrome fetish
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
haha how come i havent see YOU?! haha every time i see someone with the littlest mod on their TL i always jump and ask "HEY ARE YOU A MEMEBER ON AZ?!" hahaha and so far im 0 for 3.. and i look real gay but whatever its cool. thanks for the comment, do you go to the milpitas square meets every friday night?
Originally Posted by AcuraTLboi
wussup man! i can see your TL is coming along very nicely.. how come i still haven't seen you around SJ??? anywho. You had your TL in a shorter amount of time than me and you modding it real quick... very nice and keep it up.
Hey, playazz... I'm in Santa Cruz and NEVER see anyone with a modified TL AT ALL in my neck of the woods! It's probably due in large part to the fact that people are more intersted in their Birkenstocks and 100% nuclear-free hemp do-rags than modifying sweet cars.

I've never seen either of you two unfortunately. Are you guys going to the All-Cali meet on June 30th? We should roll together caravan style and represent the Bay all the way down the highway, especially since all three of us are WDP boyz.
Old 06-07-2007, 09:26 PM
Safety Car

Received 133 Likes on 129 Posts
Whats up with that drip guard on only the back window. I don't want to insult you, but it looks like shit. Either put them on front and back, or take that thing off. I HATE those things anyway.

Car looks great except for that

I don't like the door guards either, SORRY. Added crap to the body besides an aero pkg looks bad
Old 06-07-2007, 09:32 PM
steeez

Originally Posted by JD TL-S
Whats up with that drip guard on only the back window. I don't want to insult you, but it looks like shit. Either put them on front and back, or take that thing off. I HATE those things anyway.

Car looks great except for that

I don't like the door guards either, SORRY. Added crap to the body besides an aero pkg looks bad
haha i know it looks funny right now.. you must have missed me and darksom1 jokin about it.. i was just eager to put them on since i got them from hondaacuraworld and havent gotten my front tint yet.. i got my front tint done, 15 front with the 5 i already had in the back and ill put the front two on in two more days. and drip guards? they're window visors, so you could crack a window during the rain without any gettin into the car.. more for the VIP look id say.
Old 06-07-2007, 09:36 PM
Safety Car

haha i know it looks funny right now.. you must have missed me and darksom1 jokin about it.. i was just eager to put them on since i got them from hondaacuraworld and havent gotten my front tint yet.. i got my front tint done, 15 front with the 5 i already had in the back and ill put the front two on in two more days. and drip guards? they're window visors, so you could crack a window during the rain without any gettin into the car.. more for the VIP look id say.
SORRY, I should of read everything. I was just surfing and saw it. Yah on both is fine. It just looked BAD. Your car looks great otherwise
Old 07-17-2007, 02:46 AM
steeez

just a little update, same carwash, just only +more tint + rest of visors

Old 07-18-2007, 04:29 AM
Feenin on some 20's

Wussup Long! Dayum man, the car is looking CLEAN.. what other mods are you planning to do on this??? And did you clean//wash the car yourself??
Old 07-18-2007, 04:58 AM
Safety Car

VERY NICE.... BUT the body side molding is SHIT, POOP, CRAP, FRIKEN SICKENING UGLY !!!
Old 07-19-2007, 04:18 AM
steeez

haha i dont know why!!!! but i guess i'm the only one on acurazine that acutally LIKES the side body moldings on our cars...