brought her where she wanted.
etc..
did what a woman wish.
I wonder why does most of the womens
attack the car.o_O
Old 05-16-2008, 02:28 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am now almost positive that this will buff out. Take a closer look at the pictures. Look specifically at the pin striping. If this was an actual key job, the pin striping would be pulled away from the surface of the car. Guys, I think that we have been had. This was probably done with chalk, or grease pencil.
Old 05-16-2008, 03:01 PM
Advanced

Talking

Do you mind if I ask that chick out dude?
Old 05-16-2008, 03:12 PM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

SHENANIGANS!
Old 05-16-2008, 07:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,090 Likes on 767 Posts
wow... just wow...
Old 05-16-2008, 07:36 PM
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i think i would have stabbed her in the eye!!!!
Old 05-16-2008, 09:02 PM
Too Fast TOO FURIOUS

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Old 05-16-2008, 09:40 PM
Instructor

Exclamation

Notice that the pinstriping is not ripped to shreads. Notice the white mark on the weather stripping next to the window. This is a hoax! The pin striping is a sticker that should have peeled right off when a key hit it. This is a grease pincil or chalk.
Old 05-16-2008, 09:44 PM
Have A Nice Day!!!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Good point ! you think farside did it himself to get some attention ! (just kidding farside)
Old 05-17-2008, 12:01 AM
King of NYC

Received 217 Likes on 154 Posts
Originally Posted by Rdxowner
HOLY F-KIN SH!T!!
It happened to me too once,
on my Rdx,
my ex wrote on the hood,
"This is the way you treated me,ill treat your car like this."
I was like,
She was the happiest woman in the world with me,
im 100% sure beacause i bought her everything she wanted
did what she wanted,
brought her where she wanted.
etc..
did what a woman wish.
I wonder why does most of the womens
attack the car.o_O
RDX, you also sound like Mr. doormat. Are you related to farside? You spoiled her and gave her everything and let her do whatever she wanted........And so you ended up with a scratched up Acura. You wonder how that adds up? That is the paradox of life! Guys you have a lot to learn! Does abuse feel that good? Nice guys finish last.

Krazylegs, excellent observation skills man! You pointed out some obvious points. Now I also think this is a hoax. I bet those sunglasses are from TJ-Maxx too! To get that many consistent scratches that deep and broad down to the metal would take some serious pressure. (she would have to be pretty butch.) My fingers would have gotten tired from that much artwork. The white marks followed up on the weatherseal is a dead giveaway. That material would get marred if scratched but CAN'T turn white if scratched with a metal KEY. Chalk would not get such clean lines like that, it is something close to a grease pencil for sure!

Can we believe anything here? Do you even own a TL farside? Or did you write all over daddy's car with a crayon? Speakup farside, I've been poking at him all this time and it seems like he has gone mute!

It's about that time! I hope this accomplished your mission of draggin it to 7pgs.
Old 05-17-2008, 12:51 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
LMAO...just found this thread. You're actually taking it pretty well and i guess it was "cool???" that you let her finished?
Old 05-17-2008, 01:19 AM
The Darker the berry....

Don't give a fuck who you are or what kind of temperment you possess - NO MAN IS GOING TO STAND BY AND WATCH A WOMAN DO THIS TO HIS $30K+ ride... If a guy was doing this to your ride and you were afraid he'd bust your ass, the least you would do is call 911... I dated a girl who was out-of-her-mind-crazy. She came at me with a knife, thru an iron at me, tried to scratch my face off, threw my TV on the floor, but she stopped short of fuckin' wit my ride - that, you JUST DON'T DO - and that was when I had an 83 Accord (I know she thought about it, but she damn sure wasn't gonna do it RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY FACE)..... My opinion - this is a hoax...
Old 05-17-2008, 10:33 PM
Now with i-Vtec

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Krazylegs

Notice that the pinstriping is not ripped to shreads. Notice the white mark on the weather stripping next to the window. This is a hoax! The pin striping is a sticker that should have peeled right off when a key hit it. This is a grease pincil or chalk.

Damn good catch. I didn't even look at the pics in full detail. I believe you are 100% right. Might have even been done in photoshop and or with a drawing tablet.
Old 05-17-2008, 11:24 PM
Advanced

:theghey:

farside looks like a faker to me...its amazing what people do for attention these days..
Old 05-18-2008, 12:51 AM
'05 TL - Anthracite w/nav

I would have layed her out...
Old 05-18-2008, 12:59 AM
Drifting

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Are you guys for real? Who in their right mind would set something up like this as a hoax?

Good luck with the repairs, Farside....
Old 05-18-2008, 03:48 AM
steeez

Originally Posted by JDM5lugHatch
Damn good catch. I didn't even look at the pics in full detail. I believe you are 100% right. Might have even been done in photoshop and or with a drawing tablet.

so this was a fake? gg
Old 05-18-2008, 04:45 AM
Instructor

could be fake haha who knows
Old 05-19-2008, 02:35 AM
Make Nice, Not Rice

So, I showed my G/F this forum page.. and she replied, "Thanks for the idea." Hahaha right? So.. When we broke up, she sends me a message, "I'm going to key your car" Good thing we got back....
Old 05-19-2008, 08:18 AM
Now with i-Vtec

Originally Posted by Sclass88
Are you guys for real? Who in their right mind would set something up like this as a hoax?

Good luck with the repairs, Farside....

You have a lot to learn. This is the internet. People will do just about anything for attention or to sit back and watch a fake thread take off. Who in their right mind would sit back and watch their ex key their car and do nothing about?.....
Old 05-19-2008, 08:48 AM
Drifting

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
You have a lot to learn. This is the internet. People will do just about anything for attention or to sit back and watch a fake thread take off. Who in their right mind would sit back and watch their ex key their car and do nothing about?.....
I've been on the forum for as long as you have and yeah, I've seen people start threads about things that never happened but I still think the pictures look legitimate and don't think this is a hoax but perhaps....
Old 05-19-2008, 08:55 AM
Now with i-Vtec

Originally Posted by Sclass88
I've been on the forum for as long as you have and yeah, I've seen people start threads about things that never happened but I still think the pictures look legitimate and don't think this is a hoax but perhaps....

Look at the pin striping....
Old 05-19-2008, 09:38 AM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Look at the pin striping....
What if the pin striping is painted on and not hokey decal pin stripes? Hows that work for your theory? lol. Dunno....I think its real....or this dude is really troubled. I lean toward the first.
Old 05-19-2008, 10:55 AM
King of NYC

I also thought about what if it is painted but the key would have scratched through. If you look closely it looks completely intact and the white marks are on TOP of it. If you look at the pic with the mark on the weatherseal, I know he can defend himself by saying it's a reflection. (you can compare by looking at the reflection by the mirror on the front part of the weatherseal) Doesn't look like a reflection to me. Looks consistent with the stroke of the arm and the marks seen below it.

Anybody here a forensics photograhic expert? I know they could know the answer for sure! Then again, does anybody care anymore? I'm bored at the Acura dealership right now so I have an escuse for wasting my time right now....lol!
Old 05-19-2008, 11:01 AM
Now with i-Vtec

Originally Posted by MichaelBenz
What if the pin striping is painted on and not hokey decal pin stripes? Hows that work for your theory? lol. Dunno....I think its real....or this dude is really troubled. I lean toward the first.

Think about the last time that you saw a car with painted pinstripes... Not to mention if they were painted they wouldn't have been done by Acura and they wouldn't be 100% perfect because they are usually done by hand. I think he is an attention whore.

Originally Posted by rockyfeller
I also thought about what if it is painted but the key would have scratched through. If you look closely it looks completely intact and the white marks are on TOP of it. If you look at the pic with the mark on the weatherseal, I know he can defend himself by saying it's a reflection. (you can compare by looking at the reflection by the mirror on the front part of the weatherseal) Doesn't look like a reflection to me. Looks consistent with the stroke of the arm and the marks seen below it.

Anybody here a forensics photograhic expert? I know they could know the answer for sure! Then again, does anybody care anymore? I'm bored at the Acura dealership right now so I have an escuse for wasting my time right now....lol!

I'm no forensic expert but I did take the pic and blow it up. Definitely looks fake when you do that. You can save the pic and then open it with the fax and picture viewer and zoom in on it.
Old 05-19-2008, 11:05 AM
Now with i-Vtec

Granted I could be wrong....
Old 05-19-2008, 12:39 PM
Instructor

FarSide last logged in on and checked out this thread on 5/17. He didn’t respond to the accusation of shenanigans. From the start of this thread, there were parts of this story that brought out questions regarding its’ believability. Questions that did FarSide did not respond to with reasonable answers that brought more questions. They say that a picture is worth a thousand words. I went back to the pictures for more answers. The pinstriping is the first obvious clue that this is a fake. Even if the pinstriping was painted on (which it is not), you would see chips of paint broken off from the pinstriping. The force that it takes to break through the surface of the paint is tremendous. There is no way that anyone would be able to apply consistent pressure to a key for some of these “key” strokes. In addition, when you key a car, you use one edge of the key to cut into the paint. It is impossible to keep that edge to the paint while writing letters in the classical style (check out the “B”). You would need to remove the key from the paint before changing direction of the key stroke. We should also see evidence of the metal being creased. The key would most likely dull, and she would most likely have messed up her hand so bad in doing this that she would have required a trip to the emergency room. Also we would see somewhere 3 distinct colors (the paint, the primer, and the sheet metal), we don’t because this is a grease pencil that is on top of the surface of the paint. Then there is the weather striping. Black rubber does not turn white when you take a key to it, it just dosn’t. Men do not stand by and watch women do something like this to their rides! Once again, this is a hoax!
Old 05-19-2008, 03:28 PM
steeez

damn that bored to try and trick us all huh
Old 05-19-2008, 03:33 PM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Think about the last time that you saw a car with painted pinstripes... Not to mention if they were painted they wouldn't have been done by Acura and they wouldn't be 100% perfect because they are usually done by hand. I think he is an attention whore.

I'm no forensic expert but I did take the pic and blow it up. Definitely looks fake when you do that. You can save the pic and then open it with the fax and picture viewer and zoom in on it.
As he sits and never responds...I tend to sway more toward your theory. As for last time I saw painted pin stripes that were perfect.....a few minutes ago when I got out of my Lexus. They have factory painted pin stripes....even have the japanese guys sig that did em on the back. Once when I got into a fender bender in it....the body shop didnt even want to get NEAR them as defacing them would greatly devalue the car.
Old 05-19-2008, 03:59 PM
Now with i-Vtec

Originally Posted by MichaelBenz
As he sits and never responds...I tend to sway more toward your theory. As for last time I saw painted pin stripes that were perfect.....a few minutes ago when I got out of my Lexus. They have factory painted pin stripes....even have the japanese guys sig that did em on the back. Once when I got into a fender bender in it....the body shop didnt even want to get NEAR them as defacing them would greatly devalue the car.

Yeah Lexus might be a different creature but from what I know I don't think that Honda/Acura has ever done painted pinstripes. My '89 CRX had stickered pin stripes and my friends newer accord had the same. I've seen a few TL's with them as well and thanks god mine never had them.
Old 05-19-2008, 04:44 PM
Team Owner

Received 1,812 Likes on 1,283 Posts
Another part that doesn't make sense is the mark in the crease that runs down the side of the car. I'm pretty strong and I don't think I could key that area without losing contact with the paint. Maybe 4-5 strokes going very slowly but not a girl that's most likely freaking out.

It's sad someone needs attention this bad...
Old 05-19-2008, 04:52 PM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Ok....then this thread has basically become a post whore thread now....correct?

IBTL.
Old 05-19-2008, 05:05 PM
'05 TL - Anthracite w/nav

Originally Posted by Krazylegs
FarSide last logged in on and checked out this thread on 5/17. He didn’t respond to the accusation of shenanigans. From the start of this thread, there were parts of this story that brought out questions regarding its’ believability. Questions that did FarSide did not respond to with reasonable answers that brought more questions. They say that a picture is worth a thousand words. I went back to the pictures for more answers. The pinstriping is the first obvious clue that this is a fake. Even if the pinstriping was painted on (which it is not), you would see chips of paint broken off from the pinstriping. The force that it takes to break through the surface of the paint is tremendous. There is no way that anyone would be able to apply consistent pressure to a key for some of these “key” strokes. In addition, when you key a car, you use one edge of the key to cut into the paint. It is impossible to keep that edge to the paint while writing letters in the classical style (check out the “B”). You would need to remove the key from the paint before changing direction of the key stroke. We should also see evidence of the metal being creased. The key would most likely dull, and she would most likely have messed up her hand so bad in doing this that she would have required a trip to the emergency room. Also we would see somewhere 3 distinct colors (the paint, the primer, and the sheet metal), we don’t because this is a grease pencil that is on top of the surface of the paint. Then there is the weather striping. Black rubber does not turn white when you take a key to it, it just dosn’t. Men do not stand by and watch women do something like this to their rides! Once again, this is a hoax!

Maybe shes bigger than him....ha.
Old 05-19-2008, 05:47 PM
Racer

Good catch guys! LOL
totally fooled me...
Old 05-19-2008, 06:37 PM
2012 TL SH-AWD Advance

Found the larger version of the pin stripe pic.... you can def tell that its fake w/ the larger image. people are so retarded...

Old 05-20-2008, 08:23 AM
King of NYC

I am so glad we are finally all on the same page. Crazylegs you are the man! We are pretty much saying the same thing. Farside is watching this thread for kicks. He can't say anything because he knows he is From now on his credabiliity is shot because anything he'll say will be confronted with this Why did he do this? Because he's probably a 15 yr. old kid with nothing else better to do but troll the internet and type stupidity. Don't worry he'll be back up here with another ID. farside is retired. If I were a mod, of course I couldn't ban him for this but I could at least put this suffering squealing thread to rest
Old 05-20-2008, 08:59 AM
5th Gear

Damn, that sucks man. :gheyhug:

I'd post her nudes on the internet for revenge lol
Old 05-20-2008, 09:31 AM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Old 05-20-2008, 05:18 PM
Lazy Idiot

Lightbulb My Opinion (Again)

There are better ways to attract attention than draw on a car with some markers.
No Offense, but if i was in such a situation, i wouldnt try stopping her. Just think ,
if you hit her, you end up in jail.The cops are a good option but you might be the person that ruined her life by having her kicked out of her University (Info gleaned from Farside)

So, just take it easy. (This doesnt mean that i dont LOVE my car, i wouldnt be here if i dont but just think about it, scratched paint can be fixed but what about a derailed life ?)
Old 05-20-2008, 05:34 PM
What your problem is?

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
cliff notes, please...

Quick Reply: Crazy EX-Girlfriend