Crazy EX-Girlfriend

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2008, 09:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 2,002 Likes on 1,423 Posts
Originally Posted by tclavell
You're 15, do you really know what love is?

It's a terrible act of vandalism, but unfortunately people can't just stop loving someone for something they did, regardless of how bad it was.

We can all speculate as to what the OP should do, but it's ultimately his decision and his choice how he feels he needs to move on from this.
at the age of 15, he knows love that lasts for 2 weeks and stays on the surface, not the type of love that makes your heart yearn for your partner whenever they aren't there, and not because you suspect them cheating, but because you love them and miss them.
Old 05-02-2008, 09:23 PM
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by csmeance
at the age of 15, he knows love that lasts for 2 weeks and stays on the surface, not the type of love that makes your heart yearn for your partner whenever they aren't there, and not because you suspect them cheating, but because you love them and miss them.
Old 05-02-2008, 10:38 PM
Your Friendly Canadian

Received 1,485 Likes on 1,049 Posts
I don't want to be rude, but you guys really know nothing about me.

What I meant was, something like this first of all shows that

1. She sure as hell doesn't love him
2. keying up a $35,000+ car isn't something you so readily forgive and forget
Old 05-03-2008, 01:53 AM
Where are the Lunch Trays

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Some people are suggesting pressing charges and etc...

Well by doing this, the amount of humiliation he sustained would be doubled and thrown towards her. Some people may think this is a good thing, but it isn't. It will create a bigger headache for the OP, the girl, and her family. Such a criminal record will make it much more difficult for her to get a job and a successful career. Also, I believe she is in college. A criminal record will likely strip away from her scholarship money or even admission to the University. What we all need to realize is that he knows the girl the best. He knows whether it was merely a spasmodic action or an action that clearly outlines some form of mental incapacity. He clearly cares about her and doesn't want to completely destroy her career. In my opinion, his decision is very noble and wise. He gets what he wants (a clean car) and stays away from a larger headache.

Just my two cents.
Old 05-03-2008, 07:18 AM
Intermediate

I would just file insurance claim.... let insurance deal with it...
Old 05-03-2008, 08:06 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by Fyre Man

1. You really dont know anything about her!
2. Why can't you forgive someone? It's a sign of maturity. Stressing and being mad doesn't help anyone. Forgive and get the situation taken care of. Be happy you can afford a nice car.
Old 05-03-2008, 09:51 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Very important...

FarSide, I think the point csmeance made about diminished resale value due to the work that has to be done to restore the car, is a mitigating factor in this. You should get that determined, and ask for that amount as well.

As for the emotional aspect of it, it is not strictly "punishment" to make someone pay for this, whether that is via cash or charges. It is an adult decision (age, not mental state) to do the deed, so it should be likewise adult, to suffer the consequences. Love is not the answer to everything. And to say I am going to look the other way because I love someone is why women sustain injuries repetitively in abusive relationships, and why this sort of angry "payback" occurs in situations like the OP's car. People must be made to understand the severity of their actions. There are a lot of people walking around with the "I can do what I want" mentality because no one has taught them that they can't or made them suffer the consequences of their actions! Do you think if you did this sort of damage to her car that her parents would not do as I am suggesting you do? Hell yeah they would, and more! And they should! THEY would understand that this is an expensive car that you damaged in a fit of rage that now someone has to pay a lot of money for to fix, and now someone needs to be taught a very important lesson! It should make no difference if that someone is male or female, and I think the people here saying do nothing, is because it is a female. An adult is an adult. Now it's your turn to make an adult decision.

You don't have to kick her ass, you don't have to file "criminal" charges. But I would at least file an insurance claim and let them handle the damages, and I would file a small claims suit against her for the diminished value. That has nothing to do with being angry with her, but everything to do with making her accountable for what she has done, which is important so she doesn't go off like that again on you or anyone else. An anger management course would be good as well.

She needs something tangible (papertrail) to stop her, or slow her down and make her think the next time she decides to do this again, or some other stupid thing. This is a serious offense, the destruction of property to this degree. Mommy bailing her out is probably why she has the frame of mind to do it this time. Everybody doesn't learn their lesson that way. If you do nothing and just let Mommy handle it, then this sort of thing would probbly happen again, and maybe with greater consequences. The next guy may not have your "leniency" about it...
Old 05-03-2008, 11:51 AM
Your Friendly Canadian

Received 1,485 Likes on 1,049 Posts
Originally Posted by kabota
2. Why can't you forgive someone? It's a sign of maturity. Stressing and being mad doesn't help anyone. Forgive and get the situation taken care of. Be happy you can afford a nice car.
fair enough, although keying "cock sucker" on the side of my car might take some time to forgive haha
Old 05-04-2008, 02:49 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 930 Likes on 612 Posts
Originally Posted by Fyre Man

Hardly! No offense kid, but you've got alot to learn.
Old 05-04-2008, 02:53 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 930 Likes on 612 Posts
Originally Posted by Krazylegs
You should sue Carrie Underwood and the record label for not only condoning but glorifying this type of behavior. It is very unfortunate to know that this woman will be bragging about what she has done to this mans car. $4,000.00 is a small price to pay for what she has done considering the enjoyment that she will have telling all her friends about this for the next 70 years. I would not accept the check. I would find a lawyer and sue. I have worked my but off so I can drive my TL. To me my TL represents more than just a car, it represents all that I have gone through and how hard that I have worked to drive a car like this. I would not be able to live with someone getting away with doing this to my car.

In the old west, if a man stole another mans' horse or did anything to harm a mans' ride, that man would be tried and hung, or justifiably be shot onsite.
Yeah, that's great advice. That wouldn't get laughed out of court or anything.
Old 05-04-2008, 04:11 PM
Team Owner

Received 1,812 Likes on 1,283 Posts
When my car got keyed and I did press charges, the girl's parents actually encouraged me to do so. They this was one of many and she had never been accountable. After hearing that, I had her served with a restraining order at work in front of everyone, fired from her job, spent a night in jail, and my insurance company won $3,000 from her and paid me my deductable back. This was someone I had been trying to break up with and I couldn't stand her at that point anyway. Had it been a non-psycho that I actualy cared about, I probably wouldn't have pressed charges.
Old 05-04-2008, 11:01 PM
Advanced

from the title of the thread i was expecting noodz
Old 05-05-2008, 02:26 PM
Intermediate

I would have filed charges that would have made her regret it for the rest of her life. And then some!

I hope she doesn't do it again after you get the car back! Hard to prove it if you don't witness it this time!
Old 05-06-2008, 03:04 PM
Intermediate

Should have pressed charges homie, she never should have gotten away with this. This is just too extreme. Who cares about HER future, obviously she doesn't acting this out of hand.
Old 05-07-2008, 01:51 PM
2nd Gear

well god dawm ....u spent time with dat woman ????? C>R>A>Z>Y !!
Old 05-07-2008, 02:34 PM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
This type of thing IMO is in part, what is wrong in American society today.....total lack of understanding that one should/must be accountable for their actions.
Old 05-07-2008, 02:51 PM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Originally Posted by bluffcityTL
Some people are suggesting pressing charges and etc...

Well by doing this, the amount of humiliation he sustained would be doubled and thrown towards her, AND WHO SHOULD CARE....SHE SHOULD TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR HER ACTIONS LIKE ANY ADULT HAS TO. Some people may think this is a good thing, but it isn't. It will create a bigger headache for the OP, the girl, and her family. Such a criminal record will make it much more difficult for her to get a job and a successful career. NOT NECESSARILY...BUT SHOULD SHE NOT LOSE HER PRIVILEDGE TO WORK WITH LEARNING DISABLED KIDS, AS A PUBLIC OFFICIAL, DOCTOR, LAWYER, ECT ECT AS SHE HAS DEMONSTRATED CLEARLY THAT SHE DOES NOT HAVE THE MENTAL AND EMOTIONAL CAPACITY TO DO SO? WOW....SO WE SHOULD PROTECT HER SO SHE CAN SERVE THE PUBLIC AS A CHILD CARE WORKER OR SOMETHING RIGHT, SO SHE CAN AGAIN DEMONSTRATE HOW MENTALLY ILL SHE IS ON ONE OF OUR KIDS OR WITH OUR LEGAL CASE, RIGHT? GREAT IDEA! THIS WAY OUR ENTIRE SOCIETY CAN KEEP GETTING TROUBLE OUT OF THIS LADY/GIRL INSTEAD OF HER TAKING PROPER REPONSIBILITY AND RAMIFICATIONS FOR HER LACK OF CONTROL OVER HER RAGE. Also, I believe she is in college. A criminal record will likely strip away from her scholarship money or even admission to the University. I WILL REWORD THAT FOR YOU.....ALSO, I BELIEVE SHE IS IN COLLEGE. A CRIMINAL RECORD WILL LIKELY STRIP AWAY FROM HER SCHOLARSHIP MONEY THAT SOME OTHER MORE DESERVING INDIVIDUAL THAT WILL ACTUALLY SERVE SOCIETY IN A POSITIVE MANNER MIGHT BE ABLE TO GET, THEREFORE CONTINUING HER RAPE ON SOCIETY AS A WHOLE. What we all need to realize is that he knows the girl the best. He knows whether it was merely a spasmodic action or an action that clearly outlines some form of mental incapacity. He clearly cares about her and doesn't want to completely destroy her career. In my opinion, his decision is very noble and wise. He gets what he wants (a clean car) and stays away from a larger headache. ALONG THESE SAME LINES RIGHT? THEN IT WAS A NOBLE DECISION FOR MRS RANDOM TO HIDE THE FACT THAT HER HUSBAND ROBS PEOPLE AT GUNPOINT AT NIGHT THEREFORE HE CAN CONTINUE TO ROB AND BE A DRAW ON SOCIETY WITHOUT HAVING TO FACE THE CONSEQUENCES FOR IT. (I KNOW....A BIT ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE SPECTUM AS THIS WASNT A PERSONAL CRIME BUT A CRIME ON PERSONAL PROPERTY....BUT THE POINT REMAINS.....WHEN SHOULD PEOPLE BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE. THERE IS A REASON THAT THERE ARE PREREQUISITES TO CERTAIN CAREER PATHS AND PRIVILEDGES IN LIFE....AND BASICALLY PUT ITS TO BE CERTAIN THAT SOMEONE THAT DESERVES IT IS GETTING THE SCHOLARSHIP FOR EXAMPLE....OR THAT SOMEBODY THAT IS NOT MENTALLY UNSTABLE DOES NOT END UP TAKING CARE OF YOUR SENIOR CITIZEN MOTHER OR DOESNT END UP IN A POSITION THAT THE PERSON CAN HARM MORE PEOPLE. BASICALLY PUT....THERE ARE BETTER MORE QUALIFIED MORE DESERVING PEOPLE FOR THE JOB OR SCHOLARSHIP IN THIS CASE. SHE NEEDS MENTAL HELP AND UNFORTUNATELY ITS TOO LATE NOW....BUT SHE NEEDED SOME RAISING AND VALUES INSTILLED AS A YOUNGER CHILD THAT SHE OBVIOUSLY DID NOT RECEIVE.

Just my two cents.
In in return....I will again toss in my two cents by rewording your post to some degree....SEE ALL BOLD AND CAPS ABOVE.

Anywho....no offense intended to the poster.....just entertaining my opinion and spending off a few mins of the day waiting for 5p!
Old 05-07-2008, 02:56 PM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Originally Posted by kabota

Its not a case of forgiving IMO....its a case of enabling this person. Kinda what her parents are doing....cause fact is....the parents in this case are losers. Afterthought....thats probably a bit strong...I dont know them....so I will say....THE PARENTS FAILED MISERABLY IN THEIR RESPONSIBILITY TO PROPERLY RAISE THEIR CHILD LONG AGO AND ARE STILL MAKING THE SAME MISTAKE...ALTHOUGH TAKING FINANCIAL REPONSIBILITY FOR IT ANYWAY, WHICH IS COMMENDABLE NO DOUBT....BUT TOO LITTLE TOO LATE AND MORE CONTINUATION OF THE SAME THING DIFFERENT DAY. THEY SHOULD HAVE JUST OFFERED TO PAY YOUR DEDUCTIBLE - LET IT PROCESS - AND LET THE INSURANCE COMPANY TAKE IT FROM THERE AND LET THEIR DAUGHTER DEAL WITH THE CONSEQUENCES.
Old 05-07-2008, 02:58 PM
CTS-V Import Slayer

This thread delivers man! Some good thoughts and advise are here; and several issues that are rather thought provoking as you ponder the details. Sorry this happened to you.....and it doesnt really matter what anybody says.....its your choice and decision to make.
Old 05-07-2008, 10:50 PM
Advanced

so ummm are we going to see some pics of this chic or what??? i read about half this thread and got the basics of what went on...i jus personally wanna know if she was fine or not....i mean while u were going out with her u had to know she had some psycho tendencies....right? it would jus make more sense if u were "handling business" with a crazy, fine chic than a crazy busted one....
Old 05-07-2008, 10:56 PM
King of NYC

Received 216 Likes on 153 Posts
Crazy ex-girlfriend???? I'd say crazy YOU!! We should reword the title of this thread! (oooh this post is not going to be polite! everybody has been so nice to you so far!)

When I scrolled onto the pics I was like DAMN!!! What a painful thing to do to such a beautiful car. I felt bad for you!! I was going to tell you to take her to court and fight this through. Now I say........you pay for it! That's right!

I read how you watched her do most of it????? WTF!! Are you kidding me? Did it turn you on or something?? If I saw a 250lb Mr Olympia key my car for even 2 sec. trust me, I'd be on him. WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?? Did you think it was funny or something? Your comments throughout the thread sounds like you are hardly stressed about it, like it's a joke? Isn't it natural to get worked up about this even if you weren't a car enthusiast?

Even her friend wanted to stop her but you thought you'd let her finish?? Make sure you put THAT in a police report. lol! I don't get it. You didn't want to be mean to her family? You really think she felt embarassed the next day for flipping out? Nieve fella eh?

You are either a doormat or extremely rich. Sure you can get your car fixed up but it'll never be the same as it originally was. Nobody will want to buy your car when you want to sell it at 75K for more than $15K with that much bodywork done to it. Smart man, smart. On top of all that she has done additional damage to the tune of nearly 5K???? You're giggling with those pics? Do you care about anything? And even if you are rich, who cares? The hassle of all this is something nobody would want. And you are now so certain that her family will pay for all this in full? You have a few lessons to learn I guess.

She scratched your car because she knew she could. And you let her. She would have been more hesitant had she known you'd kick her ass. I'm sure if she had bitch-slapped you a few times you probably would have just stood there too? I don't condone ever hitting a woman of course, but please! You could have held her or pinned her down in self-defense and called the cops on the very first scratch. She ripped your shirt too! Guys are so paranoid nowadays of cops. We are raising a generation of dominant bitchy women and some pansy niceguys. If she's smart she'll wait for you to fix it and she can then do this all over again. lol! If you actually had the bad judgement to go out with someone that psycho in the first place I'd say you had it all coming to you! You never did lay the law down with her huh? I guess we all know who wears the pants in your relationships! Expect more abuse in your future. If you have any balls go and sue for more. All you want is to break even?

Sorry to offend you but I had to be blunt and honest. The real victim here is your beautiful innocent TL.
Old 05-07-2008, 10:57 PM
CGP Ebony

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
1) UR Ex = PSYCHO. Period

2) Really proves what True LOVE is and she did not love you

3) Don't drop to that psycho's level and do anything you might regret. Call Police, call insurance, disconnect any ties with the PSYCHO.

4) Chalk it up as a great learning experience about meeting and Selecting the RIGHT Soul mate.

My 2 cents.
Old 05-07-2008, 11:05 PM
Advanced

o man im goin have to back rockyfeller here...lol..i bet she spoiled and im sure she knew she could get away with it....i mean if u think about it...its a good chance she is cuz her parents are willing to front the cash...obviously they arent strugglin cuz if they were they wouldnt have anything to give u.....theyve come to her rescue before....man shes probably clownin u behind ur back right now...sayin how she F'D up ur ride and u did nohting about it....
Old 05-07-2008, 11:38 PM
Stop Drop and Roll

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
im still curious as to what you did to warrant such action besides talking to some dude about being intimate.

But im glad to know Im not the only person with pinstripes haha
Old 05-09-2008, 11:49 PM

To MichaelBenz and those who advocate for accountability:

Surprise, surprise. I also advocate for accountability. I honestly and truly believe that people should be accountable for their actions. The girl messed up, and she should be held accountable.

But, what do we know? Do we know the mental state of the girl at the time (consumption of alcoholic substances)? Do we know why she acted this way? Do we know the mindset of the parent? Maybe the parents are holding her accountable. If they aren't, well, let's just say they are setting the path for a life of trouble and controversy.

The bottom line is we don't know. I agree that anyone that commits such atrocious actions should be held accountable, and for the girl's personal welfare, I hope she is held accountable. But maybe public defamation and a lengthy court process is not the way to go. Who knows, I don't know the little things that surround this issue.

So what can I do other than trust the OP. I must trust the OP, a man with his head on straight (come one he owns a TL , that he made the right decisions after carefully considering the issue at hand.

Lastly, I respect AZine members like you, MichaelBenz, who have a strong opinion and are not afraid to respectfully share it.
Good day.
Old 05-10-2008, 08:16 AM
King of NYC

Originally Posted by bluffcityTL
So what can I do other than trust the OP. I must trust the OP, a man with his head on straight
You really think so? Hmm did you read my post? Just because he bought a TL? You think the OP cares about his TL??

Accountability? The only way to teach someone that's gone that overboard with an enviornment of such enablers requires some tough love. Anything else is spoiling her.

As someone else pointed out it looks like he must still have some feelings for this so called "ex". As a matter of fact I bet it IS his girlfriend. He's only calling her his "ex" because of this incidence. You watch, they'll be back together again, he wants some more fun.....lol!
Old 05-10-2008, 09:11 AM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Again....this thread delivers like dominos!
Old 05-10-2008, 09:47 AM
Blazin with your Moms in

I would never smack a bitch.. but I sure as hell would have my sister work that ass!!!

"The car had nothing to do with whatever transpired.. so leave the car out of it"...."Hey Sis, go to work!"
Old 05-10-2008, 09:53 AM
Stage 1 Audi S5

Received 1,171 Likes on 686 Posts
I agree it would be hard to watch her do this BUT if she was going that crazy, going out there would get ugly. I dont care if she was beating your car with a sledge hammer, if you go out there she could potentially get you in trouble. She wants to ruin your car and is going to, what if you God forbid hit her accidently or not while trying to pull her off? What if she got bruised when you were holding her back? You gotta keep in mind at this point the girl is not thinking and will pretty much do anything not to mention she hates you and wants you in trouble.

Go talk to a cop about beating up chicks, they will pretty much tell you no matter what the circumstances the guy is going to loose and loose badly. She could have and probably would have turned this all around on him and she would be let off. There was a post in dating and relationships about this guy that yelled at his wife or something and she decided to get him in trouble and called the cops. This dude went to jail and lost everything because his wife was mad at him. Did he do anything wrong, i personally dont know but he claims no and I know this sort of stuff happens daily, I have seen it. I think the guy had a website donthityourwife.com or something like that, may want to check it out

To the OP, again you did the right thing and good for you for letting her off. We have all done things out of anger or rage or whatever and regretted it. I am sure she wasnt thinking straight and regrets it, good for you for getting it paid for and not destroying her life. As much as we all love our cars they are still just cars.

Originally Posted by rockyfeller
Crazy ex-girlfriend???? I'd say crazy YOU!! We should reword the title of this thread! (oooh this post is not going to be polite! everybody has been so nice to you so far!)

When I scrolled onto the pics I was like DAMN!!! What a painful thing to do to such a beautiful car. I felt bad for you!! I was going to tell you to take her to court and fight this through. Now I say........you pay for it! That's right!

I read how you watched her do most of it????? WTF!! Are you kidding me? Did it turn you on or something?? If I saw a 250lb Mr Olympia key my car for even 2 sec. trust me, I'd be on him. WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?? Did you think it was funny or something? Your comments throughout the thread sounds like you are hardly stressed about it, like it's a joke? Isn't it natural to get worked up about this even if you weren't a car enthusiast?

Even her friend wanted to stop her but you thought you'd let her finish?? Make sure you put THAT in a police report. lol! I don't get it. You didn't want to be mean to her family? You really think she felt embarassed the next day for flipping out? Nieve fella eh?

You are either a doormat or extremely rich. Sure you can get your car fixed up but it'll never be the same as it originally was. Nobody will want to buy your car when you want to sell it at 75K for more than $15K with that much bodywork done to it. Smart man, smart. On top of all that she has done additional damage to the tune of nearly 5K???? You're giggling with those pics? Do you care about anything? And even if you are rich, who cares? The hassle of all this is something nobody would want. And you are now so certain that her family will pay for all this in full? You have a few lessons to learn I guess.

She scratched your car because she knew she could. And you let her. She would have been more hesitant had she known you'd kick her ass. I'm sure if she had bitch-slapped you a few times you probably would have just stood there too? I don't condone ever hitting a woman of course, but please! You could have held her or pinned her down in self-defense and called the cops on the very first scratch. She ripped your shirt too! Guys are so paranoid nowadays of cops. We are raising a generation of dominant bitchy women and some pansy niceguys. If she's smart she'll wait for you to fix it and she can then do this all over again. lol! If you actually had the bad judgement to go out with someone that psycho in the first place I'd say you had it all coming to you! You never did lay the law down with her huh? I guess we all know who wears the pants in your relationships! Expect more abuse in your future. If you have any balls go and sue for more. All you want is to break even?

Sorry to offend you but I had to be blunt and honest. The real victim here is your beautiful innocent TL.
Old 05-10-2008, 10:07 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by FarSide792
Heheh....id say PSYCHO. Not sure what she was thinking (I watched her do most of it...didn't say a word).....And the Acura dealership body shop quoted me a lot cheaper than I though..... They're going to have to grind down and repaint:

All 4 doors
Rear 2 quarter panels
Trunk

Also replace the driver rear window
and retint entire car (I was 'worried' the new tint wouldnt match old

So heres the total damage report:

Car Damages
$3,352.93
Rental Car (4 days)
$340.81
Xbox 360 Elite
$449.99
Nintendo Wii
$249.99
Maui Jim Sunglasses (MJ310-02)
$359.99
Van Heusen Shirt
$36.00

Total
$4,789.71
if u get a wii, add $50 for super smash brothers brawl.

anyways, sorry man, hope everything works out
Old 05-10-2008, 12:06 PM

I was being somewhat sarcastic about the guy having his head on straight because he owns a TL.

Nevertheless, I honestly believe the man has his head on straight. He took everything into account. Once again, we don't know what state the girl was in, we don't know what he did, and we don't know the minor details surrounding this issue. What the OP realized is that if he hit that girl, then he would lose everything. Which is true as 1stGenCL clarified.

A good bit of the atrocities of our day surround anger and revenge. Let's just say that he goes out there, not to hit the girl, but to merely pull the girl off the car. It's a lot different saying you won't hit a girl, then actually resisting hitting the girl after the girl smacks you in the face. We don't know the girl, but definitely did not have her head on straight when she did this. So, she could have done anything.

Despite how much we love our cars, it's still a car. I'd rather have temporary damage to my car, gain a bunch of respect around my elders and peer, than have to go to jail and face a long trial.

Nonetheless, I hope the girl is held accountable in some way. Not for punishment, but for reform.
Old 05-11-2008, 06:27 PM
Is waiting in

Ridiculous. Post pics when you get in back. Did you with no lube and told her bf about it?
Old 05-12-2008, 01:53 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by special e. dition
I would never smack a bitch.. but I sure as hell would have my sister work that ass!!!

"The car had nothing to do with whatever transpired.. so leave the car out of it"...."Hey Sis, go to work!"
Sis, or some bruiser of a female FTMFW!!!!!
Old 05-13-2008, 11:28 PM
King of NYC

Again I'm gonna say it.....you guys are really THAT scared of cops??? Look, he got his shirt ripped off him. I'm sayin he could have easily restrained her. Maybe get a ziptie from somewhere and "handcuff" her and call the cops. I know some cops personally and they haul in the guys who have done something stupid. Of course you have no right to hit her but you need to do something in self-defense. She could hurt you or herself.

You really think a woman has a right to attack and a man must stand there defenseless? Society and culture has really had a softening impact on men to think they should be wimpy I guess. "Never lay a hand on a woman" we are told. Oh yeah, but they can bitchsmack us? I don't think so. You may ask why I know about this.....

Well I don't want to go into a long story but I was in a situation where a girl got really out of hand. I did have to restrain her because she was flippin out but I did NOT hit her of course. Kinda put a bearhug on her. Called the cops and 2 male cops showed up. Guess what? They were totally on MY side because I was calm and rational and she was a mess and the obvious perpetrator. They threatened to take HER to jail and commended me and said I did the right thing to call 911. Know your rights.
Old 05-15-2008, 04:01 PM
Your Garage is

here's my advice. take her out one more time, get her pregnant, then leave the bitch. best revenge, AND you get some.
Old 05-15-2008, 05:08 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by peterrr
here's my advice. take her out one more time, get her pregnant, then leave the bitch. best revenge, AND you get some.

How is that revenge? Did you see the photos of what she did? Getting her pregnant and leaving her probably would make her a homicidal maniac. Never mind the fact that the OP is now responsible for a child and everything that comes along with having a child.

BAD Advise!
Old 05-15-2008, 05:11 PM
Quiet, Rika Neenja!

Received 8 Likes on 2 Posts
dude that'll buff rite out
Old 05-15-2008, 05:13 PM
10th Gear

Originally Posted by ACCURATEin
My girlfriend says she will make a bigger atrocity then what that young broad has done in those pictures if i ever make a bad decision.
What is with you guys dating these psychos???? Man, if my wife did that crap ...
Old 05-15-2008, 07:08 PM
Instructor

I just want to point out some issues here.

1. This is criminal behavior. This is a case of felony vandalism. If my wife was to get angry at me and decide to burn down my house, no matter how much money I had, there would be nothing that I could do to keep her out of prison.

2. If he were to just go to the insurance company, there would certainly be a criminal investigation. She would have to face criminal charges.

3. This is a cry out for help! If she does not face the consequences for this action, she can become a prime candidate to go crazy (again) and shoot up her college campus. Does anyone want to say I told you so once this happens?

4. Relating to Carrie Underwood. Celebrities endorse products every day to influence our buying behavior. They are paid handsomely for these endorsements. Carrie Underwood has endorsed this type of criminal behavior and should be held liable for damages from it. Record labels have been sued repeatedly for producing songs that glorify violent behavior. Even one of Michael Jackson’s videos was forced to be removed from air because in the video Jackson threw a trashcan through a storefront window (the video parodied Fred Astaire in “Dancing in the Rain” where Astaire also threw a trashcan). Jackson lost millions of dollars as a result of this video being pulled off air. Does this become a joke because this song is about a woman victimizing a man? Obviously this is a case where women are held to a different standard.

Someone get this “Crazy Bitch” some help!

One thing to keep in mind, if she were to spend some time in the clink, there is a good chance that she may come out bi-sexual. Not that there is anything wrong with that.
Old 05-16-2008, 12:35 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 91 Likes on 72 Posts
Originally Posted by Krazylegs

One thing to keep in mind, if she were to spend some time in the clink, there is a good chance that she may come out bi-sexual. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Quick Reply: Crazy EX-Girlfriend