Bzyrice's Progress Thread - Updates page 15! (3/13/13)

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2009, 10:26 PM
Drifting

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Originally Posted by rockstar143
I might just advise that you use the OEM Accord switch too to maintain ALL lighting possibilities.

Ok, update btw...
installed the DRL Module...car looks GREAT! Have it with some nokya yellows at 75% for DRL. Very happy.

Also, ended up going the ddmtuning route..35 bucks for 2 new 6000K DS2 bulbs for the low beams and their 40 dollar raptor HID kit for the accord fogs (6000K too to match all my lights). No pics yet...got done late last night, but it looks SICK. And only 75 bucks total...ended up getting a kit for GF's 08 Accord coupe (has projectors but regular bulbs) and my good friend and boss ordered a set too. 1 year warranty and it looks friggin amazing. Was able to install by taking off the front rim and going thru the fender liner. No more bumper off! Yay!

Anyway, only annoyance now is remembering to turn off my OEM accord fog switch since the fogs are wired with my parking light, they light up when I arm/disarm the car and that's bad for the HID's.

Yellow DRL's and Orange parking light w/ the HID fogs on and NO low beam...sweet snake eyes look!

J.
Just saw your post.. The way you wired them up looks good!! cant wait to have time to do that.. not sure if i am going to go with the hids anymore.. i drove the other day for about an hour with the fog lights on.. if it wouldve melted the lens it wouldve melted then.. but they seem ok! plus i like the yellow fogs.. definitely going to think about the drl mod tho..
Old 05-19-2009, 11:12 PM
Being an Acha Bacha in

Received 127 Likes on 88 Posts
Very tastefully done.. not over bearing but classy... love it! I'm just waiting till I get some time and I want to do those puddle lights as well.
Old 05-20-2009, 07:46 AM
Chapter Leader (South Florida Region)

Received 19,915 Likes on 14,457 Posts
Yeah...well..I LOVE the yellow too...only thing I didn't like is that since it contrasts with the lows so much, you can tell where the glare ends up in relation to the bluish white of the low beams.

Hey, but if you're happy and don't have to spend any more money...call it a day!
Old 05-20-2009, 11:26 AM
Drifting

Originally Posted by Elegant TYPE S
Very tastefully done.. not over bearing but classy... love it! I'm just waiting till I get some time and I want to do those puddle lights as well.
Yah it was a pretty decent project.. took me quite awhile to decide if I wanted to cut into my new apec sideskirts.. lol .. but I wanted them to be problem free and hopefully last a long time.. I also purchased 2 extra puddle lights just in case any of them go out.. good luck on the project!! you going to make them recessed?

btw, means alot that you like my car, since your car has inspired me to mod my car!

Yeah...well..I LOVE the yellow too...only thing I didn't like is that since it contrasts with the lows so much, you can tell where the glare ends up in relation to the bluish white of the low beams.

Hey, but if you're happy and don't have to spend any more money...call it a day!
Yah, when IM driving around you cna see the yellow all over the place haha.. when I first drove around my neighborhood at night I could see all kinds of random things around my car I couldnt see before haha..
Old 05-20-2009, 12:43 PM

Ha ha...yeah...that's how I felt too...and it annoyed me!
Old 05-20-2009, 05:01 PM
Being an Acha Bacha in

Received 127 Likes on 88 Posts
Originally Posted by bzyrice
Yah it was a pretty decent project.. took me quite awhile to decide if I wanted to cut into my new apec sideskirts.. lol .. but I wanted them to be problem free and hopefully last a long time.. I also purchased 2 extra puddle lights just in case any of them go out.. good luck on the project!! you going to make them recessed?

btw, means alot that you like my car, since your car has inspired me to mod my car!

Yah, when IM driving around you cna see the yellow all over the place haha.. when I first drove around my neighborhood at night I could see all kinds of random things around my car I couldnt see before haha..
We all inspire each other on this forum. This forum is just a big group orgy.. where we all copy all the good ideas from others and enhance all our cars.. LoL.

Case and point.. puddle lights.. I know we're not the first ones to do them.. and we won't be the last either.. if memory serves right.. I think it was Rocky to do them first but I could be wrong.

Ne wayz.. yah I do want to recess them.. I'm still debating weather to do puddle lights there or.. to throw in some nice LED's in my side view mirrors and door handles instead. Either way.. it will be done this summer once I'm done with my boards. And btw that LED idea was already done by RODNEY... so once again.. ORGY.
Old 05-20-2009, 06:52 PM
Drifting

Ha ha...yeah...that's how I felt too...and it annoyed me!
Yah oh well.. if you figure out a way to stop that let me know! When I first aimed the fog lights against my garage door it didnt look like it was going to glare out the sides.. then when I drove around I was like dang.. I can see all around me haha.

Originally Posted by Elegant TYPE S
We all inspire each other on this forum. This forum is just a big group orgy.. where we all copy all the good ideas from others and enhance all our cars.. LoL.

Case and point.. puddle lights.. I know we're not the first ones to do them.. and we won't be the last either.. if memory serves right.. I think it was Rocky to do them first but I could be wrong.

Ne wayz.. yah I do want to recess them.. I'm still debating weather to do puddle lights there or.. to throw in some nice LED's in my side view mirrors and door handles instead. Either way.. it will be done this summer once I'm done with my boards. And btw that LED idea was already done by RODNEY... so once again.. ORGY.
Yah good point! I wouldnt have done half of the mods I have on my car now without seeing someone else doing it first.. plus everyone was so helpful whenever I had questions via pm.

Yah the leds in the side mirrors and the door handles is awesome! I was thinking about doing that too, but I wanted a bigger effect lol .. if you have any questions let me know! Ill try to be as helpful as I can..
Old 05-20-2009, 08:25 PM

The real secret is that with the fog HID's matching the low beam bulbs...you can't tell what's glare and what's normal! Yay!

Originally Posted by bzyrice
Yah oh well.. if you figure out a way to stop that let me know! When I first aimed the fog lights against my garage door it didnt look like it was going to glare out the sides.. then when I drove around I was like dang.. I can see all around me haha.

Yah good point! I wouldnt have done half of the mods I have on my car now without seeing someone else doing it first.. plus everyone was so helpful whenever I had questions via pm.

Yah the leds in the side mirrors and the door handles is awesome! I was thinking about doing that too, but I wanted a bigger effect lol .. if you have any questions let me know! Ill try to be as helpful as I can..
Old 06-04-2009, 12:43 PM
night ridah

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
where could i find underglow lights like that?
Old 06-04-2009, 01:22 PM

check out his DIY in this thread...it shows how he did it and what he used to do it.
Old 06-18-2009, 12:30 AM
Drifting

Originally Posted by trinistylez
where could i find underglow lights like that?
Well just got back from Asia yesterday!! Wow was that trip amazing!! I would definitely suggest anyone to visit the Phillipines and Hong Kong! I wish I was still there!

Anyways, I asked my gf where she purchased the puddle lights today and she gave in, maybe because she is no longer my gf but my FIANCE!! woohoo!! lol .. http://autolumination.com/fixtures.htm .. check it out! She found it CHEAP!!

I did pick up a few little things while I was there, but unfortunately all the parts I really wanted were not in stock and were special order ... so I got a lot of little stupid things that I do not see at the local car stores here or on ebay regularly.. I will post up once I have a chance to put the parts on!
Old 06-18-2009, 12:31 AM
Drifting

check out his DIY in this thread...it shows how he did it and what he used to do it.
Thanks man! some people just need to read more lol!
Old 06-18-2009, 10:22 AM

Exactly! I'm glad you had a ball on the TRUE East Coast! Lol...and congrats on being engaged...big step. You gonna live together first or go traditional?
Old 06-18-2009, 10:24 AM
Safety Car

Received 57 Likes on 35 Posts
post a pic of the ring you got her or FAIL

lol, j/k but seriously congrats, that's awesome I bet she is super excited!!
Old 06-18-2009, 11:37 PM

Received 9,495 Likes on 6,167 Posts
The car looks great man! I have no idea how I missed this thread. Seeing the fogs on your WDP makes me want to get mine and slap em in right now. They have been sitting in the box for a month now haha.

Congrats on the engagement! That's awesome.

Where in Orlando do you live? I was born and raised in Orlando. I lived off of University Blvd right by UCF. I miss it down there
Old 06-19-2009, 01:49 AM
tehLEGOman

Received 1,982 Likes on 1,335 Posts
Congrats RJ! When is the wedding?
Old 06-19-2009, 02:14 AM
Drifting

Exactly! I'm glad you had a ball on the TRUE East Coast! Lol...and congrats on being engaged...big step. You gonna live together first or go traditional?
yah man! I really wish I would have stayed longer! But after going to Hong Kong I think I have convinced myself to hook up a mini van!! haha.. they have some SICK ones there!! Might be on a search for a Previa in the near future!! hahaha crazy!

Ya we kinda messed up on the whole traditional thing like 5 years ago.. haha.. she moved from west palm beach with me back then.. we have been together for about 7 years now, so she was waiting! hehe oops.. .. at least we know we get along! haha

Originally Posted by CarrieLynn
post a pic of the ring you got her or FAIL

lol, j/k but seriously congrats, that's awesome I bet she is super excited!!
yah she is pretty excited especially after waiting for 7 years haha!!

here is a pic of her engagement ring I gave her! (I dont want to FAIL lol)

The engagement ring I gave her is a solataire princess cut close to 1 carat.. she was happy her hands are tiny so the ring looks huge lol ..
The other ring is her wedding band.. she decided to get it at Jewellrey City in Hong Kong (Partly owned by Jackie Chan).. she was too excited to wait to get it!! lol

here is a pic of us in Hong Kong at the Avenue of Stars by Victoria Harbor in Hong Kong in front of a Bruce Lee statue.. (I have on my $1.50 HK Bruce Lee glasses on just for the occasion haha!):

Originally Posted by CLtotheTL32
The car looks great man! I have no idea how I missed this thread. Seeing the fogs on your WDP makes me want to get mine and slap em in right now. They have been sitting in the box for a month now haha.

Congrats on the engagement! That's awesome.

Where in Orlando do you live? I was born and raised in Orlando. I lived off of University Blvd right by UCF. I miss it down there
Yah just go for it man! I posted up some pics to try and help those people who are scared to do it! pm me if you need help installing them.

Thanks! I am super excited! Nervous at first, but now I am happy =)

I live in Waterford. You should know where that is if you lived in orlando hehe

Originally Posted by ACCURATEin
Congrats RJ! When is the wedding?
Thanks Eric! Not sure when yet.. my Fiance is trying to find a cool date to do it.. she was wanting something like 1/2/34 lol or like 9/10/11... so we will see.. gotta give me at least a year to save up for the kind of wedding she wants!

btw.. just saw Laws new paint job! All I can say is that it is SIIICK!
Old 06-19-2009, 02:26 AM
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
1/2/34 is cool buttt...thats like 25 years away haha
congrats man!
Old 06-19-2009, 03:29 AM
static dumpage

sick and clean ua6! damn you went on a modding frenzy. congrats on the engagement. vip puddle lights are too sick! what you have in the EK and EG? i have to sell mine to pay for my ua6
Old 06-19-2009, 08:15 AM

Cool...I want to go! I've been to Europe quite a few times. I was born in Switzerland...but I've never travelled that far East. Congrats again and nice ring!

Non traditional is the way to go IMO...living together is a must to know if you even can deal with each other in each other's space all the time.

You know, it's, funny...I saw an odyssey the other day with 20's...but like gram lights and lowered and thought...that actually looks really good! Lol. So I'll be happy to hear about your previa. I've been eye f**king the hell out of the new STI. I love a hatchback and a four door hatch with over 300hp and all wheel drive is pure sexy to me. But not willing to pay 35K for it. I'll be happy with my TL and pick up a used one in 2 or 3 years.

How about 10/10/10? Good wedding Date? Gives you over a year to save up to do it...and plan it etc. It's perfect.
Old 06-19-2009, 08:24 AM
Safety Car

Received 57 Likes on 35 Posts
YAY NICE RING!!!!
funny mine is very similar to that. I have a 1 carat princess cut with a band that has another carat of channel set princess cut diamonds, looks almost exactly like hers but mine is yellow and white gold. I wanted to get two-tone rings because I wear both so it will match anything.
Anyway, cute pic of you and your gf, you guys look very happy, I wish you both all the best!

and btw your car is looking good too and no my fogs are still not done so you didnt miss anything while you were away lol, they should be getting finished next weekend. I'll put up some pics when they are done
Old 06-19-2009, 11:32 AM
Drifting

Originally Posted by 07tlsWDP
1/2/34 is cool buttt...thats like 25 years away haha
congrats man!
haha.. i know! but im cool with that!! lol

Originally Posted by dumpedk24
sick and clean ua6! damn you went on a modding frenzy. congrats on the engagement. vip puddle lights are too sick! what you have in the EK and EG? i have to sell mine to pay for my ua6
Thanks man!

I currently only have the TL now. All my other cars are gone now. But here are links to all my old cars! Just click on the year.. I would have posted links in my sig, but Acurazine doesnt alot for much space.

- EKs- '00,'98,'98
- DBs- '95,'95
- EGs- '93,'95
- 240- '95
- s2k- '01
- TT- '01
- Golf- '00

Cool...I want to go! I've been to Europe quite a few times. I was born in Switzerland...but I've never travelled that far East. Congrats again and nice ring!

Non traditional is the way to go IMO...living together is a must to know if you even can deal with each other in each other's space all the time.

You know, it's, funny...I saw an odyssey the other day with 20's...but like gram lights and lowered and thought...that actually looks really good! Lol. So I'll be happy to hear about your previa. I've been eye f**king the hell out of the new STI. I love a hatchback and a four door hatch with over 300hp and all wheel drive is pure sexy to me. But not willing to pay 35K for it. I'll be happy with my TL and pick up a used one in 2 or 3 years.

How about 10/10/10? Good wedding Date? Gives you over a year to save up to do it...and plan it etc. It's perfect.
Yah I need to get over to Europe.. I think we are planning it for next year.. but with the wedding stuff coming up.. not sure when now lol ..

Yah Odysseys in Hong Kong were different from here. Once I get to upload my pics Ill post some pics up.. I saw sooo many mini vans hooked up it was retarded.. all they drive over there tho are BMWs and Mercedes.. and every day I saw a hooked up Skyline driving around!!

Yah that is another date she was looking at!

Originally Posted by CarrieLynn
YAY NICE RING!!!!
funny mine is very similar to that. I have a 1 carat princess cut with a band that has another carat of channel set princess cut diamonds, looks almost exactly like hers but mine is yellow and white gold. I wanted to get two-tone rings because I wear both so it will match anything.
Anyway, cute pic of you and your gf, you guys look very happy, I wish you both all the best!

and btw your car is looking good too and no my fogs are still not done so you didnt miss anything while you were away lol, they should be getting finished next weekend. I'll put up some pics when they are done
Yah she only likes white gold.. but since I NEVER went ring shopping with her in the 7 years we have been together I wanted to make it fun and go ring shopping with her when we got back from asia.. So we are going back to the diamond store this week so she can pick out a different band if she wants.. sounds like it will be exactly like your ring when we are done with it.. lol .. We went once yesterday to take a quick look, but we had to go to palm beach to go pick up our dog.. so we only had 30 minutes to look.. she did get to clean ehr ring tho to show her parents lol ...

No FOGS YET!!! Ive been gone for a LOOONG TIME!!! lol Bring me your car Ill finish it haha..
Old 06-26-2009, 10:30 PM
Burning Brakes

wow... jus wanted to say your car is SICKKK =]
Old 06-27-2009, 04:28 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by mlrskn06
wow... jus wanted to say your car is SICKKK =]
Thanks!
Old 07-01-2009, 05:05 PM
Drifting

So, just got my CV axle boot fixed, changed my CLutch and brake fluid! Decided to take a few pics and install a couple things I got from my trip to Asia.

I got this registration book holder from an Options 2 magazine! Just put my new registration in it:

I also had these emblems custom made in the Philippines for around 1.00 each. They turned out great! It says Astig Motors. Astig in tagalog (the langauge of the philippines) means "Bad A$$". This is the name of my cousin's and I car club/shop.

Also, installed a Broadway Mirror, but I forgot to take pics.

Here are some pics of my car when I was getting some maintenance done at a local shop:

So List of mods:
- 05/09/2008 - 04 WDP / Tan 6 Speed TL non-navi
- 05/09/2008 - Crappy Tint (Came with the car)
- 05/21/2008 - OEM Aspec Kit
- 05/21/2008 - OEM Acura Window Visors
- 05/21/2008 - Custom Gunmetal 18x8.5 Aspec wheels (SOLD!)
- 05/21/2008 - Trunk Debadged
- 05/31/2008 - Tein SS coilovers
- 06/28/2008 - 19" Privat Netz (19x8+30)
- 06/28/2008 - 245/35ZR19 Falken FK452
- 09/06/2008 - Fujita CAI custom painted texture black
- 11/29/2008 - Black Roof (vinyl)
- 11/29/2008 - XM Antannae Painted Black
- 03/16/2009 - Custom Black Grill
- 03/16/2009 - Custom painted Gold calipers with Red Brembo lettering
- 03/16/2009 - AP1 s2k shift knob
- 04/16/2009 - Recessed White LED Puddle Lights
- 04/24/2009 - Amber LED turn signals
- 04/24/2009 - White Cold Cathode License Plate Mod
- 04/27/2009 - Shaved Door Lock Mod
- 05/04/2009 - Accord Fog Light Mod w/ Yellow H11 Bulbs wired directly into OEM Fog Harness
- 05/04/2009 - Custom Made GINTUNA
- 05/08/2009 - Greddy Evo2 Exhaust
- 07/01/2009 - Broadway Mirror
- 07/01/2009 - Options Registration Book
- 07/01/2009 - Astig Logos/Philippines stickers
Old 07-01-2009, 08:14 PM
Three Wheelin'

dude. ur car has come along so nicely! makes me want a 3rd gen so bad! btw i love the puddle lights. u must get a lot of compliments on them at night
Old 07-01-2009, 08:29 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by bigeshorte45
dude. ur car has come along so nicely! makes me want a 3rd gen so bad! btw i love the puddle lights. u must get a lot of compliments on them at night
Honestly, I do not drive my car much. I usually only drive my car to and from work. And I only work 3 days a week lol. I usually take my gfs car or my moms car when we go out.

Today, since I had to get work done to the car that I didn't want to do, I drove it around and had lunch at a local Deli. I was surprised because the people working at the deli were talking about my car in front of me without realizing it was mine. lol But, I am shy so I didnt say anything. lol

But, thanks for the compliments!
Old 07-01-2009, 09:12 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 21 Likes on 14 Posts
when are you gonna clear those headlights?
Old 07-01-2009, 10:03 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by snake134
when are you gonna clear those headlights?
haha.. i wish i knew!! the next few weeks are going to be pretty busy for me!! Hopefully before the meet at the end of july!
Old 07-01-2009, 10:33 PM
ADVANCE.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Dayam bzyrice, you are just all over the place bro. Car is looking sick too... Just wanted to say what up to a fellow Pinoy. Pretty cool how in the P.I. it was only a buck to make that emblem, because yall know over here in the states its gonna more than a buck for something that small. haha... I love the P.I. Anyways, congrats on your wedding n stuff and keep that car pimpin... Black roof is just way toooo sickening on a WDP!

PEACE!
Old 07-02-2009, 08:03 AM

What's up man...
nice customer stickers...very nice!

I'm on the fence about the clearing of the headlights...seems like so many people have done it that it's almost a mod to leave them stock. Plus condensation, although JnC doing them I'm sure would be fine. I guess I'll have to consider it. Car's looking great!
Old 07-15-2009, 11:41 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by J-STEELE
Dayam bzyrice, you are just all over the place bro. Car is looking sick too... Just wanted to say what up to a fellow Pinoy. Pretty cool how in the P.I. it was only a buck to make that emblem, because yall know over here in the states its gonna more than a buck for something that small. haha... I love the P.I. Anyways, congrats on your wedding n stuff and keep that car pimpin... Black roof is just way toooo sickening on a WDP!

PEACE!
Yah haha.. i WAS all over the place.. now I am stuck in orlando.. lol .. yah I can't wait to go back to the PI man! It is always good to feel the lvoe from other Pinoy car enthusiasts. Not as many in FL as there are in Cali. Thats for sure. Anyways, thanks for all the kind comments!

What's up man...
nice customer stickers...very nice!

I'm on the fence about the clearing of the headlights...seems like so many people have done it that it's almost a mod to leave them stock. Plus condensation, although JnC doing them I'm sure would be fine. I guess I'll have to consider it. Car's looking great!
Yah I love the decals! I still want to mod my headlights since I like how much cleaner it looks.. still trying to find the time to do them.. are you going to be at the south florida meet at the end of this month?
Old 07-16-2009, 08:07 AM

Dude...I can see CB Smith from my driveway. I BETTER be there! Lol...Even if it's just for a little bit. I was just writing in the other thread that we should have to wear nametags with our screen names. LOL.

Actually, I just realized that my tag has 143 in it...and I didn't plan it...
You coming down?
Old 07-19-2009, 09:38 AM
Drifting

Dude...I can see CB Smith from my driveway. I BETTER be there! Lol...Even if it's just for a little bit. I was just writing in the other thread that we should have to wear nametags with our screen names. LOL.

Actually, I just realized that my tag has 143 in it...and I didn't plan it...
You coming down?
Awesome! Yah I will be there also! You ever been to the waterpark there? my gf wants to check it out if it is worth the 8.50 entrance fee..

I will have a tag inside of my car that says BZYRICE.. got it while I was in Hong Kong. I didnt want a Japanese license plate since they don't have our cars there. But since they have it in China, I decided to get a license plate while I was there. Ill post up pics this week.. So, my car will have a nametag lol .. I posted pics of myself, so just come up to me and say hi if you see me walking around!

BTW, just got my fenders rolled on Friday 7/17/09 .. car was scrapping before and was so freaking annoying.. I think the fender roll fixed it.. the guy that did it said to bring it back if it still scrapes and he would work on my fenders more. He only charged me 50.00.. so I am happy lol

So Ill add that to my mod list.. I would take a pic but it is hard to take a pic of the rolled fenders..
So List of mods:
- 05/04/2009 - Accord Fog Light Mod w/ Yellow H11 Bulbs wired directly into OEM Fog Harness
- 07/01/2009 - Custom China License Plates (BZYRICE and ASTIG)
- 07/17/2009 - Rear Fenders Rolled
Old 07-19-2009, 09:06 PM
Drifting

So, I finally got off my lazy butt and got rid of the ricer hyper blinkers I had going on because of the LED corner lamps I installed. I did this by installing some resistors. Wanted to be less ghetto when I go to the South Florida meet next weekend.

I got the instructions from this DIY thread (thank goodness for Acurazine, otherwise I would have installed this in the front wheel well and made my life a living hell lol): https://acurazine.com/forums/3g-tl-2004-2008-93/how-install-led-resistors-lots-pictures-3g-garage-g-079-a-637923/

Got these from a friend:

Here is what I installed and what it looks like (it is the gold box with the white wires):
Driver Side:

Passenger Side:

Here are 2 videos lol .. (I was bored today)
Before Install:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2k2CzFFEUY

After Install:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8DWzye4jVQ

Here is also a pic of the Chinese License plates I got:

I want to install these, but not sure if the radiator cap will work. (Got these cheap from a local store having 60% off on all instock items):

So List of mods:
- 07/01/2009 - Custom China License Plates (BZYRICE and ASTIG)
- 07/17/2009 - Rear Fenders Rolled
- 07/19/2009 - LED Load Resistors installed in trunk (Gets rid of Hyper Blinking after installing LED corner bulbs.)
Old 07-20-2009, 10:13 AM

Looks good man...
I was thinkin...hmmm....mine blink normally now...so you basically did a reverse mod to make it blink like stock. LOL.

Looks good...
I actually reversed my shaved door lock mod...cause I finally learned that I can put the windows up using the key outside the car. I knew about the down with the door unlock from the clicker...but didn't know about the up with the key. It's useful for me cause I always forget that I have the back windows cracked!

See you next week. 90 cars is going to be A LOT for that park!
Old 07-20-2009, 07:27 PM
Drifting

Looks good man...
I was thinkin...hmmm....mine blink normally now...so you basically did a reverse mod to make it blink like stock. LOL.

Looks good...
I actually reversed my shaved door lock mod...cause I finally learned that I can put the windows up using the key outside the car. I knew about the down with the door unlock from the clicker...but didn't know about the up with the key. It's useful for me cause I always forget that I have the back windows cracked!

See you next week. 90 cars is going to be A LOT for that park!
Haha yah man, I had to reverse that crap.. lol .. The hyper blinker reminded me of back in the day when everyone WANTED it to be blinking fast.

WOw I love the door lock mod.. I never use my key in the door lock, so it works for me! Yah Ill see you down there man! I should be coming to the meet with about 3-4 cars..
Old 07-21-2009, 09:15 AM

That sir, is a long drive for a meet. Talk about dedication! 90 Acurar's at CB Smith though...I HAVE to stop by and say what's up to everyone.

I NEVER use the key either...but for putting the windows back up, it's worth having the keyhole to me. Shoot, i actually forgot to put the back windows up this morning...when I got out of the car, boom, back up with the key!
Old 07-21-2009, 11:02 AM
Drifting

That sir, is a long drive for a meet. Talk about dedication! 90 Acurar's at CB Smith though...I HAVE to stop by and say what's up to everyone.

I NEVER use the key either...but for putting the windows back up, it's worth having the keyhole to me. Shoot, i actually forgot to put the back windows up this morning...when I got out of the car, boom, back up with the key!
haha yah man.. since I only work 3 days a week I really need to find things to do. haha.. i get bored easily. I have always been a car guy. And have always driven to meets, especially those down south since I have so much family down there. This will be the first big Acura meet I have gone to. Usualyl used to go to the Honda or s2000 meets back in the day. Plus I NEED to see that Turbo TL. I call Rodney and every time I am down there, but our schedules never coincide.

If this housing market ever gets better I will be moveing back to South Florida lol I kinda dont like living in orlando now.
Old 07-22-2009, 04:52 PM
Drifting

Ok, so I lowered my car another 1/2" today! Whoa what a big difference that made!! Then got an alignment at First Class Automotive!

Heres some pics!
Before Pics:
Front:

Rear:

After:
Front:

Rear:

Wow looks soo Much better! Just for 1/2"! No more finger gap!

Quick Reply: Bzyrice's Progress Thread - Updates page 15! (3/13/13)