Black & White Part II

Old 08-02-2008, 12:46 AM
.... .... .... ... ....

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
sick pictures. I see that you fixed up that lil incident brian
Old 08-02-2008, 02:56 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That's how we do shoots. Too bad I'm outta the picture,wouldve been one hot Oreo. but u 2 r lookin tough!
Old 08-02-2008, 03:43 AM
94 DC4 RS LSV/Turbo

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
3rd to last picture shows just how much honda f'd up the white on the bumper...

if someone looked at brian's car they'd be like oh shit thats a sick type s... then you see small ass brakes in the front... I vote for a black stoptech back there... hehehe

ps. black, 20" on for pics... sigh, waiting for you to go straight performance hhehehe
Old 08-02-2008, 03:48 AM
Safety Car

Received 134 Likes on 77 Posts
Originally Posted by Blazing GT
sick pictures. I see that you fixed up that lil incident brian
i didn't, the accident mark is still there, dropping bumper off on tues, it's just hard to see.

i just got back RIGHT NOW from having my car towed in NY fucking City for $185 with a $115 ticket... there goes my potential purchase for the ATLP.. was going to order today.

All I wanted to do was have a good restaurant week dinner and then hit up a quick bar in k-town then bam, my car disappears.

Towing in nyc is the absolute worst and I thought i was living a nightmare. i am so fucking pissed
Old 08-02-2008, 04:02 AM
Green Tea

Received 28 Likes on 22 Posts
Loooks great!! Both cars look sick
Old 08-02-2008, 04:14 AM
steeez

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
ahh i love your car blackura. what rims did you have in mind when you posted these in the BM?
Old 08-02-2008, 05:37 AM
I have car ADD

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts
AME FS01. 18x9 .... possibly...
Old 08-02-2008, 05:39 AM
I have car ADD

not bad for a point and shoot, eh?

im learning how to use it better

this time atleast, i had it on 7.2MP, last shoot, i left it on at 2.0MP
Old 08-02-2008, 11:12 AM
2006 TL: WDP/Ebony

Received 120 Likes on 119 Posts
some nice pics.. all looking good..
Old 08-02-2008, 11:24 AM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by bforbrian

i just got back RIGHT NOW from having my car towed in NY fucking City for $185 with a $115 ticket... there goes my potential purchase for the ATLP.. was going to order today.

All I wanted to do was have a good restaurant week dinner and then hit up a quick bar in k-town then bam, my car disappears.

Towing in nyc is the absolute worst and I thought i was living a nightmare. i am so fucking pissed

yo tell me about it. I got a ticket yesterday while lookin' for parking for restaurant week. So i was stopped at a red light waiting to make a right. So after the light turns gree, i let the 20495240958 pedestrians go by, only to see a cop wave a flash light at my car, from left to right. I don't know how New Yorkers interpret that, but to me, a cop in the middle of the intersection waving lights, is a cop who's directing traffic. So i start to make my right (mind you going about 5 mph, b/c i didn't want to FLY past a cop). The cop starts saying somethign, so i roll down my windows to hear him, but he stops talking and keeps waving his flashlight, so i continue to roll forward.

The cop then walks towards my car and slams his fist on my hood and yells, "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? DO YOU KNOW HOW TO FUCKIN' STOP?" At this point, i'm shocked. 1) b/c he punched my hood, and 2) b/c he was screaming.

So i stick my head out the window and calmly, tried to explain to him that i thought he was directing traffic and that he was waving me by, only to hear him say, "no, i was telling you to stop, you idiot. What were you trying to do? Run me over?? huh?"

so i say, "no sir, i was definitely not trying to run you over," and again, reiterate the fact that i was thought he was signaling for me to turn.

At this point he keeps yelling about how he was telling me to stop and that i was trying to run him over (yeah...at 5 mph). So he tells me to put the car in park and walks across the intersection to his car. Meanwhile, i'm trying to keep my cool and not get out to scream at the cop.

As he walks over, i stick my head out the window to apologize for any misunderstanding/communication between me and his signals. The whole time, i was very apologetic and trying VERY hard to get him to understand where i was coming from. So he "tries" to be a nice guy and says, "ok, i understand you're a nice kid and all, so i'll be fair and give you a 2 point ticket for 'failure to comply' instead of a 5 pt wreckless driving."

Luckily there's no dent on my hood, or else i'd probably have hired a lawyer by now. Gotta figure out if there's anyway to get out of this ticket.

cars look great btw!
Old 08-02-2008, 11:35 AM
.... .... .... ... ....

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Laxplaya11385
yo tell me about it. I got a ticket yesterday while lookin' for parking for restaurant week. So i was stopped at a red light waiting to make a right. So after the light turns gree, i let the 20495240958 pedestrians go by, only to see a cop wave a flash light at my car, from left to right. I don't know how New Yorkers interpret that, but to me, a cop in the middle of the intersection waving lights, is a cop who's directing traffic. So i start to make my right (mind you going about 5 mph, b/c i didn't want to FLY past a cop). The cop starts saying somethign, so i roll down my windows to hear him, but he stops talking and keeps waving his flashlight, so i continue to roll forward.

The cop then walks towards my car and slams his fist on my hood and yells, "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? DO YOU KNOW HOW TO FUCKIN' STOP?" At this point, i'm shocked. 1) b/c he punched my hood, and 2) b/c he was screaming.

So i stick my head out the window and calmly, tried to explain to him that i thought he was directing traffic and that he was waving me by, only to hear him say, "no, i was telling you to stop, you idiot. What were you trying to do? Run me over?? huh?"

so i say, "no sir, i was definitely not trying to run you over," and again, reiterate the fact that i was thought he was signaling for me to turn.

At this point he keeps yelling about how he was telling me to stop and that i was trying to run him over (yeah...at 5 mph). So he tells me to put the car in park and walks across the intersection to his car. Meanwhile, i'm trying to keep my cool and not get out to scream at the cop.

As he walks over, i stick my head out the window to apologize for any misunderstanding/communication between me and his signals. The whole time, i was very apologetic and trying VERY hard to get him to understand where i was coming from. So he "tries" to be a nice guy and says, "ok, i understand you're a nice kid and all, so i'll be fair and give you a 2 point ticket for 'failure to comply' instead of a 5 pt wreckless driving."

Luckily there's no dent on my hood, or else i'd probably have hired a lawyer by now. Gotta figure out if there's anyway to get out of this ticket.

cars look great btw!

Damn that sucks
Old 08-02-2008, 12:23 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Laxplaya11385

cars look great btw!
Cops are fuckin idiots. I'm sure there are a few good ones out there, but a majority of them are fuckin deadbeats that had nothing else to do with their life. It sucks that we have to kiss ass to them as well....
Old 08-02-2008, 12:41 PM
horny =

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Both look very clean as always!

I like the roof spoiler but it is just the pic or is it really that big? Are you going to paint the roof?

I was thinking about painting the roof and roof spoiler black.

Old 08-02-2008, 12:51 PM
I have car ADD

ive thought about painting the roof, but honestly, i think i am going to sell the car in a few months, so if i paint it, i gotta paint it back to white when i am done...

oh yea, thats the Sarona wing... it it definitely bigger than the ebay one.... i like it
Old 08-02-2008, 01:05 PM
steeez

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by BLACKURA_NY
ive thought about painting the roof, but honestly, i think i am going to sell the car in a few months, so if i paint it, i gotta paint it back to white when i am done...

oh yea, thats the Sarona wing... it it definitely bigger than the ebay one.... i like it

really why do you want to sell it, bored?
Old 08-02-2008, 03:41 PM
horny =

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by BLACKURA_NY

Did you shave it down at all? You really got me thinking about it. $300 ouch.

I am going to a paint shop soon to see how much to just paint the roof because it is touch up time with all the dings.

BMW?
Old 08-02-2008, 06:17 PM
JDM Laser Fogs!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
Nice shoot guys but, damnit use TIRE SHINE!
Old 08-02-2008, 06:20 PM
I have car ADD

^ it was a random shoot, bored afternoon.. didnt even wash the cars... i wasnt expecting the pics to come out good....
Old 08-02-2008, 06:25 PM
Green Tea

Received 28 Likes on 22 Posts
^ Happy 4,000th post. But BLACKURA why are you selling your car in a few months? You dont enjoy as much as the NBP??
Old 08-02-2008, 06:27 PM
E55>>>TLS

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
hey black, why u mod it up this much if you gonna sell it? what you thinking bout getting?
Old 08-02-2008, 06:30 PM
'10 Shelby

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
cars are lookin sweet as can be..gotta call me for next photoshoot.
Old 08-02-2008, 08:35 PM
I have car ADD

Originally Posted by badazzTL-S
^ Happy 4,000th post. But BLACKURA why are you selling your car in a few months? You dont enjoy as much as the NBP??
Yay ! 4k posts!!

yea, i got bored very easily with cars.... i only got the type-s , because i wasnt done with the blackura yet... but now ive been in (practically) the same car for 2 1/2 years, and i think i need a change

not yet, maybe in the winter or spring
Old 08-02-2008, 09:12 PM
Three Wheelin'

hmmmm.......i see black going to bmw 335 xi
Old 08-02-2008, 11:53 PM
F-SPORT

Received 65 Likes on 60 Posts
Verrrrrrrrrry nice pics and lovely cars!! Mind me ask where you got your roof spoiler!!!
Old 08-03-2008, 07:18 AM
I have car ADD

Sarona design.. www.sarona.com
Old 08-03-2008, 07:47 AM
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
nice
Old 10-15-2012, 02:34 PM
tehLEGOman

Received 1,983 Likes on 1,336 Posts
Allon 3g misses you dawg!