Tsudo Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2014, 02:55 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by Dr.P
so none of you guys have been able to get your hand on the Tsudo? If so please post some sound clips etc. Thanks!
Had it on my 2006 TL, honestly the sound was minimal...mostly just a bassy hum with no tone to it whatsoever. I decided to take out the resonator to give it more life but ended up with Rasp.

My Get it for the midpipe and change to Magnaflow 14829, i did that and seriously am in love with it.

Here's a clip of the TSUDO with resonator removed:

Here's a clip with the TSUDO midpipe with resonator removed and switched to Magnaflow 14829 Mufflers:
Old 11-04-2016, 09:30 AM
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
07 Type-S Tsudo Exhaust

I just installed the Tsudo Type-S Quad Tip Exhaust on my
2007 TL Type-S.

- First impression was actually better than expected. The packaging was done very well and I could fir it all in my car for delivery to the shop from my house with ease. The welds appear to be of excellent quality. Each bend is even and every hanger is in place and appear to have a solid connection to the exhaust itself. The "blue" on the tips really shines and doesn't look corny at all. It really looks like a more expensive, "quality" exhaust.

- Installation was a breeze. It took a little over an hour from start to finish and the fitment required ZERO fabrication or tweaking. Lined up perfect first time. The exhaust appears to be around the same weight and size. Not much change there. Also, there has been a lot of hoopla that the exhaust is of a lesser and more frowned upon brand. Im not really concerned with that aspect of my application. As far as I can tell the system is a damn impressive piece of automotive engineering.

- The sound is very clean and has virtually NO RASP. The done at idle is deep and gurgles similar to a V8 in length of the lobes at cold start. When the car is warm it isn't as impressive when started nor does it seem to have that deep aggressive tone that gargles. Although most application lose certain qualities in sound when warm. Under load the exhaust comes alive! The sound is agressive and I could definitely say it isn't "rice" whatsoever. Although, it is kind of quiet in the cabin. Some people might actually prefer this but I find myself wishing for more as I bounce between gears in city driving. When highway driving there is ZERO drone. Like you almost can't tell it's even there. When I had someone drive my car for me and I watched from a distance, the car sounded very quality. It didn't sound obnoxious or nauseatingly loud like a strait pipe exhaust would provide. The sound is smooth continuous and very sophisticated.

- I can highly recommend this exhaust to those whom are considering it. Ita not RV6 true dual and I don't know if there are any performance gains that are substantial enough to compare with "top of the line" competitors but for the money ita a freaking steal. It looks great and I get compliments everywhere I go. It makes driving a mom car that much more fun. Plus, sound = speed - it just strait up sounds faster wich is fun and makes you feel like you're in a whole other type of vehicle.

- I could go on and on but ask away - I've don't slot of research on the forums and have owned 3 of these cars now because I love them so much. Totalled one and drove the other until the wheels fell off. My car is currently stock other than the exhaust.
Old 11-10-2016, 05:25 PM
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey guys I'm looking at purchasing the exhaust for my base 06 TL just wondering from you guys that have bought it, after a couple of years how's it sounding and holding up especially if you drive the car in winter. Any advice would be appreciated
Old 07-25-2018, 11:45 AM
Advanced

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

I want This Look, I think its the Greddy Cat back Exhaust?

This is what the Greddy Muffler looks like.

This is OBX Muffler on Ebay that looks similar. Anyone think I can get that look with this muffler?

I want to get the same look from the Greddy for my TL. I found the OBX that looks similar, Think it would work?