GHL Motorsports to design 3G TL exhaust!

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2006, 10:22 PM
One on the right for me

Received 271 Likes on 173 Posts
Old 08-13-2006, 10:36 PM
6speed NBP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Old 08-13-2006, 11:56 PM
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
wow.... kennedy grow up or get some management, your 31. this issue is not the end of the world.

i like what you guys are doing here, dont get me wrong on that point
Old 08-15-2006, 06:56 PM
5th Gear

Originally Posted by Kennedy
Dude...
Maybe. You guys gotta buck up and get some thick skin. I'm not privy to the kinder gentler Acurazine.

An employee of Magnaflow jumped my sh!t twice because he claimed I was bombing magnaflow products. I used maganflow as price point example of costs, and he went way over the top in infering what I said. I clearly articulated my point, but he persisted. The mods deleted most of the argue threads, and the issue is dead as far as I'm concerned.

I particularly don't care if he doesn't like it, but we are in "creation phase" here. I'm looking for constructive criticism and input... Not a "keep it stock" chant. We can't afford crazy beveled welds for square tips... It's not gonna happen, but to continually poo poo the effort because we can't afford your desire to make it happen isn't helping.

I did exactly what you told me to do and asked him to go have his square tips custom made from another vendor. I took issue with his rather ad hock taking ownership of this project, where it's twigglius and I doing the work.

Agree with you on the TL_S tips. Intent is to keep the tips flush and tapered with the bumper to the best of our (GHL's) ability.

I am going to email GHL and let them know whats up with u. only reason you being like this is you probably got a deal worked out with the man to get a cut under the table for exhaust systems sold up in here, no other reason for you to be acting all hard

If you were a white girl I would.......nevermind
Old 08-15-2006, 07:17 PM
OMGWTF4THGENTL

Received 23 Likes on 16 Posts
Hi 4 post troll. All four of your posts has a reference to your screename. Did you come up with that all by yourself? Awesome.

"acting all hard..."

Is there a moderator willing to remove this guy?

Originally Posted by OJSimpson
I am going to email GHL and let them know whats up with u. only reason you being like this is you probably got a deal worked out with the man to get a cut under the table for exhaust systems sold up in here, no other reason for you to be acting all hard

If you were a white girl I would.......nevermind
Old 08-15-2006, 07:24 PM
5th Gear

Hi 4 post troll. All four of your posts has a reference to your screename. Did you come up with that all by yourself? Awesome.

"acting all hard..."

Is there a moderator willing to remove this guy?

oh yeah real hard compared to your I gave birth to the new exhaust out of my dry nevermind
Old 08-15-2006, 07:25 PM
Senior Moderator
Regions Leader

Received 205 Likes on 128 Posts
Okay #1 Kennedy quit being a fucking donkey. you better start getting privy quick. Im getting tired of reading your attitude.

#2 OJ, I dont know who the hell you are but you acting like OJSimpson is fucking retarded. Plus coming into this thread to talk shit to kennedy does not help. This will not be tolerated.

this may not sound like the kindler gentler mod talking here but Im tired of the bullshit. if you cant post without being an idiot dont post at all.

If you have any issues or would like to reply to me take it to PM.
Old 08-15-2006, 10:56 PM
6speed NBP

I think this thread should be closed like the thread regarding the Hondata Reflash thread till Twigglius gets new info on the exhuast.

just my
Old 08-16-2006, 05:35 AM
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I've asked for updates as others have and there has been no response.
Old 08-16-2006, 07:20 AM
OMGWTF4THGENTL

Received 23 Likes on 16 Posts
You need to reread this thread before calling me a "fucking donkey" in a public forum. As the definition of moderator, I would have figued you, of all people, would be un-biased, and I consider this very unproffessional. Although a few of my posts have been caustic recently, they are written with angst for a reason.

That jackass from magnaflow called me out twice, for absolutetely no reason, ... his premise was I bashing magnaflow. Reread the threads, HE apologized for mis-reading my post. The second time, he realized he was doing more damage than good (arguing over the defintion of "fartcan"), and HE had Ron remove all the posts.

Kaotik has posted to this thread 6 times repeating "I want stock tips", and "duals are fugly"... Sure, everyone gets an opinion, but to bomb this thread is not cool with me... am I not entitled to a response?

Originally Posted by Ka0tik
08-13-2006, 4:29 PM
i completely agree, and with the type s coming out, there is no point to making a dual round tip custom exhaust.

08-13-2006, 12:24 PM
with the type s coming out, i feel that there is no point to making a dual round tip exhaust.

we should stick to a square exhaust tip, but make the tip deep so that the tip doesnt look out of place like i feel the stock tips do. by making the tip deep, i mean not being able to see the little round hole inside of our exhaust tip. In order to do that we would need to make the tip an inch or two longer from that hole. The tip will also look perfect on the stock bumper as well as aftermarket kits like the RJ.
07-24-2006, 2:23 PM
guys, i just saw th mugen concept tl again.... im sorry dual tips look fugly

we need to stick with a like stock design
07-18-2006, 2:00 PM
no, i think he wants an exhaust that is similar to stock
07-16-2006, 12:16 PM
Originally Posted by invincible569
Would be nice to have the stock tip look with the cat-back exhaust upgrade you guys are offering.

im with this guy
07-14-2006, 9:24 PM
i still would like square more
I'm sorry, I talk to GHL almost every other day, and we have an idea of what we're gonna do, and it ain't gonna be stock tips... and I explained why everytime... and I've been more than diplomatic in conveying that information as this thread progressed. If this was your thread transmission, you would merely delete those posts, or call the poster names in the name of moderating.
We're trying to bring a product together, and Ka0tik isn't helping. I asked him to find another vendor to d his development work... in a forceful way.

get privy? to what? GHL says they're waiting on an exhaust flange to show up so they can waterjet a flange fitting. We're still waiting for Acura to deliver... Then Twigglius will go down for test fitting. There's still no news there. backorders suck.

I do agree, if we're going to have mods attacking members in this thread, it should be locked until the parts are assembled and we have more to update on.

This place in unbelievable.

No way is this "going to PM" either. You most certainly didn't. I contribute to this forum, answer questions, do product writeup and reviews, installation... and I've only been a member since April. I plan to be a valued resource, and you're barking up the wrong tree.

Originally Posted by trancemission
Okay #1 Kennedy quit being a fucking donkey. you better start getting privy quick. Im getting tired of reading your attitude.

#2 OJ, I dont know who the hell you are but you acting like OJSimpson is fucking retarded. Plus coming into this thread to talk shit to kennedy does not help. This will not be tolerated.

this may not sound like the kindler gentler mod talking here but Im tired of the bullshit. if you cant post without being an idiot dont post at all.

If you have any issues or would like to reply to me take it to PM.
Old 08-16-2006, 09:40 AM
Spinnin them beats

Received 46 Likes on 33 Posts
You need to reread this thread before calling me a "fucking donkey" in a public forum. I plan to be a valued resource, and you're barking up the wrong tree.
Old 08-16-2006, 12:14 PM
ITL
I do my own work.

Originally Posted by Acuraluvr
What's that supposed to mean?
Old 08-16-2006, 12:55 PM
Senior Moderator
Regions Leader

Received 205 Likes on 128 Posts
You don’t want to take it to PM? Thats fine, Ill call you out right here.

Take your opinion elsewhere, it has no value here. It's gonna get made, i'ts gonna be quad tipped, and it's going to be for sale. Don't like it? Keep yours stock or go build your own.
What exactly do you call this?? Is this you being open to opinions?

Don't like the direction this product is going, express that and be done. Otherwise, post some non-repetitive constructive criticism, and post what you'd like to see.

It's also intersting to me the naysayers of quads... and low and behold... the TL-S now sports em.
and here you go again. If you’re trying to be a promoter for GHL you’re doing a shitty job at it.

Dude...
Maybe. You guys gotta buck up and get some thick skin. I'm not privy to the kinder gentler Acurazine.
get privy? to what?
WE ARE the kindler gentler Acurazine, like it or not so get privy to that. I will be here to call anyone out that I see being a complete idiot which I truley believe you are in this thread.

The one thing that you have failed miserably in realizing is that when you start a feeler thread like this you will always get negative feedback. You will not be able to please everybody. This thread is total fucking train wreck anyway.

As the definition of moderator, I would have figued you, of all people, would be un-biased, and I consider this very unproffessional. Although a few of my posts have been caustic recently, they are written with angst for a reason.
This is funny, you are telling me what’s unprofessional. You seem to be the one that’s biased. If you were any type of mature adult and you really cared about this product and how to promote it you wouldn’t be sitting here arguing with everyone.

I do agree, if we're going to have mods attacking members in this thread, it should be locked until the parts are assembled and we have more to update on.

If you’re referring to me I would hardly call it an attack I simply called you out for being a jackass. Did you not see me warn OJ too? Or were you just worried about yourself?

No way is this "going to PM" either. You most certainly didn't. I contribute to this forum, answer questions, do product writeup and reviews, installation... and I've only been a member since April. I plan to be a valued resource, and you're barking up the wrong tree.
I have every right as a mod to warn anybody I want. I came into this thread yesterday to research OJ’s posts because I noticed his gay trend acting like OJ. What do I find? You getting your panties in a wad because a member said he didn’t like the exhaust tips. Why didn’t you just be the bigger man and take it to PM with him? Why throw your little temper tantrum in front of the other members which by the way tried to chill you out.

wow.... kennedy grow up or get some management, your 31. this issue is not the end of the world.

i like what you guys are doing here, dont get me wrong on that point
^^^^ guess you didn’t see this

Originally Posted by Laxplaya11385
damn Kennedy, you're really confrontational. who cares if he doesn't like it, what are you arguing w/ him for? Isn't this like the 2nd or 3rd arguement you've gotten into in this thread?
^^^^Or this….

Look I can do this all day long with you but this thread has run its course. When you have updates PM me and we will start another one with specific rules for people to post…