Old 10-21-2009, 02:43 PM
j1n
Pro

Received 10 Likes on 3 Posts
Old 10-21-2009, 02:44 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TheChamp531
This thread is epic. It's funny how you know so little but act like you know a lot.
no its seems i no more than u and im making more power then alot of people in this form with 2 small mods.... but anyway look man i dont mean to disrespect u in any way at all just got a goal to achieve and i wanna c if it can b done .....
Old 10-21-2009, 02:49 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by NVA-AV6
You can get to 300WHP+, I have done it several times, but you need more than what you have done. Your precats already flow damn good (600CPI vs the std 900CPI for other Honda/Acura products) so pre cat deletes will yeild maybe 5WHP, what you are really going to need is the full exhaust ,head work and real tuning, like a FIC, the Neo is a BS box, not a tuning solution, my definition of a BS box is that all it does is screw with sensor data being sent back to the ecu (Like MAP and IAT), it does not actually change the timing or injector pulse width to actually gain control over these parts. I have proven that your engine is capable of your goal, but you have some big work to do to get there and throwing the BS dyno sheet that your tuner gave you to show what a great job he did is not going to get it done. If you are seriously interested in what your car is doing go to a third party dyno, IE someone who could care less what your numbers are so you will get objective data with proper correction factors, if you are unwilling to do this there you are just another pud-knocker trying to say how great he and his car is and really interested in providing constructive information to this forum like so many others. K'Thx'Bye.....
Will c what happens im not doing the same pre-cats as on here i wanna do some other custom pre-cats and im going to add a high flow cat that my boy at magnaflow is getting for me so i dont lose any bottom end torque ....but im sure ill b at 300WHP.....and the apexi neo all it does is manage small settings it adds air and fuel thats all u cant controll VTEC on these cars ....
Old 10-21-2009, 03:10 PM
LIST/RAMEN/WING MAHSTA 짱

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Originally Posted by tenzingsherpa
hey don't be disrespecting NVA-AV6 aka Paul like that man. he knows his shit man. Ur so called "tuner" doesn't know jack about j-series engines. I bet u paul knows more than ur "tuner" knows. if u want us to lay off ur back go get dynoed on a mustang dyno. In reality Dynojet will always yeild higher results dude that reality. get over urself man, if u wanted a fast car buy ANOTHER CAR. U have much to learn man, research then come back.
+1. Mustang dynos are the most accurate.

But, since your tuner has a Dynojet, why not just ask him when the dyno was last calibrated? Also, why not ask for some SAE corrected #'s?

It's not hard, AT ALL. Why not just do it?
Old 10-21-2009, 03:12 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by princelybug
+1. Mustang dynos are the most accurate.

But, since your tuner has a Dynojet, why not just ask him when the dyno was last calibrated? Also, why not ask for some SAE corrected #'s?

It's not hard, AT ALL. Why not just do it?
Will c friday ........when i pull out 300WHP lol
Old 10-21-2009, 03:15 PM
Ryan Christopher

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by TL-S121
no its seems i no more than u and im making more power then alot of people in this form with 2 small mods.... but anyway look man i dont mean to disrespect u in any way at all just got a goal to achieve and i wanna c if it can b done .....
Lets ask a real question here. If no one else was able to do it, and this has been backed by SAE dynos, why would any one here believe that you some how figured out how to magically do it. Many have tried too hit that magic # with just bolt ons, many have come close and a few have hit it with every mod possible, but now you come along and brag that you did it with only 3 mods, which are not real power adders.

WOW, you really are in your own world. Please distribute what ever it is that you are on, because it must be some good stuff.

Yes the dyno shows that you hit 287hp, but is this a correct reading that can be compared with any other members dyno on the forum, NO!! Not at all. All of the members on here the do dyno their cars, understand first that it has to be SAE corrected, second, would not consider a 3rd gear pull accurate.

All the dyno should be used for is to show that the Mod you did actually had some effect on the car. BUT, if the temp and humidity are different when you do a followup dyno, it can skew the #'s.

YES, temp plays a huge role in what a car will do, especially newer cars. If you have a high enough octane and the temp is lower, the car will adjust by throwing more fuel in, thus giving more power on the dyno. Elevation and humidity also play into this equation. And since you don't think that they do, you apparently have no real idea of what your car is doing.

If you wish to shut us all up and to stop "Hatin" (by the way, your grammar and spelling suck), then go to a different dyno shop, and have them dyno the car with it SAE corrected.

But this is apparently all about your ego and you getting to 300hp with only 3 mods on the car and it does not matter if it is truly putting 300hp to the wheels.

Why in the world would you spend the extra money to have someone try to fab a pre-cat delete, when one has been done already and tested to get max power? Why reinvent the wheel?
Old 10-21-2009, 03:20 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Black_05_TL_6SP
Lets ask a real question here. If no one else was able to do it, and this has been backed by SAE dynos, why would any one here believe that you some how figured out how to magically do it. Many have tried too hit that magic # with just bolt ons, many have come close and a few have hit it with every mod possible, but now you come along and brag that you did it with only 3 mods, which are not real power adders.

WOW, you really are in your own world. Please distribute what ever it is that you are on, because it must be some good stuff.

Yes the dyno shows that you hit 287hp, but is this a correct reading that can be compared with any other members dyno on the forum, NO!! Not at all. All of the members on here the do dyno their cars, understand first that it has to be SAE corrected, second, would not consider a 3rd gear pull accurate.

All the dyno should be used for is to show that the Mod you did actually had some effect on the car. BUT, if the temp and humidity are different when you do a followup dyno, it can skew the #'s.

YES, temp plays a huge role in what a car will do, especially newer cars. If you have a high enough octane and the temp is lower, the car will adjust by throwing more fuel in, thus giving more power on the dyno. Elevation and humidity also play into this equation. And since you don't think that they do, you apparently have no real idea of what your car is doing.

If you wish to shut us all up and to stop "Hatin" (by the way, your grammar and spelling suck), then go to a different dyno shop, and have them dyno the car with it SAE corrected.

But this is apparently all about your ego and you getting to 300hp with only 3 mods on the car and it does not matter if it is truly putting 300hp to the wheels.

Why in the world would you spend the extra money to have someone try to fab a pre-cat delete, when one has been done already and tested to get max power? Why reinvent the wheel?
why would i do these cats like everyone else and worry about the torque loss at low end when i can have my boy from magnaflow make me some better ones with built in high fow cat that will give me the same amout on power as these but i wont lose torque ? u get what im saying ? but will c on friday im ganna put it on video i just hope the pre-cat deletes com in soon and on time
Old 10-21-2009, 03:20 PM
LIST/RAMEN/WING MAHSTA 짱

^
I hope you do reach 300whp?

I'd be very happy for you, in all honesty. But all you've done is be defensive throughout this whole thread, which leads EVERYONE to think you're being less than truthful.

Here's my dyno sheet from the Dynojet at MD Automotive (formerly Jackson Racing). Mark DiBella is a well known and respected wrench turner in the tuner world. Mods: AEM CAI, ATLP exhaust prototype.

Old 10-21-2009, 03:26 PM
Banned

Damn thats verry low but u have ur thrid cat on ? i took myne off added a different resonator and took of the third muffler....
Old 10-21-2009, 03:30 PM
LIST/RAMEN/WING MAHSTA 짱

^
Only mods were the CAI and exhaust. Everything else=stock. Those are SAE corrected #'s. These #'s are pretty consistent with everyone else, and it's from a legit source.

No one knows your "tuner". I've cited my sources.

Like I said, I hope you do reach 300whp. I'd be more than happy for you. But...your credibility is VERY low.
Old 10-21-2009, 03:31 PM
LIST/RAMEN/WING MAHSTA 짱

If you get dyno'd on a Mustang dyno, which is THE most accurate dyno out there, the #'s will be even lower.
Old 10-21-2009, 03:34 PM
LIST/RAMEN/WING MAHSTA 짱

Just to clear things up: Runs 1-4 were done with just a CAI. Runs 5-8 were with the CAI and ATLP exhaust.

But, discount run #1. That was a bad pull.

Old 10-21-2009, 03:41 PM
Banned

Yeah i can c that ....well i just told u what i did to my car and it worked ...one other thing i forgot to mention b4 when i got my car after breaking it in i was always fater than other TL-S's my brother bought a WDP TL-S the same day as me and its the same thing i guess i got a freak out the dealer or just broke it in better or something cuz even the A Tech at acura noticed that after i broke it in it pulled harder then any other tl he had driven so i ont no
Old 10-21-2009, 03:44 PM
Banned

im able to trailer i mean trailer any other tl or TL-S on the roal 6 speed auto it dont matter im able to trailer them and now that its tuned its another animal
Old 10-21-2009, 03:49 PM
LIST/RAMEN/WING MAHSTA 짱

Yeah i can c that ....well i just told u what i did to my car and it worked ...one other thing i forgot to mention b4 when i got my car after breaking it in i was always fater than other TL-S's my brother bought a WDP TL-S the same day as me and its the same thing i guess i got a freak out the dealer or just broke it in better or something cuz even the A Tech at acura noticed that after i broke it in it pulled harder then any other tl he had driven so i ont no
I can believe that. I've actually heard of this before with other cars which were being reviewed. Once in a while, some cars just seem to put out more power than is normal? It's rare, but it does happen.

If yours is in the same boat, like I said, I'm happy for you.
Old 10-21-2009, 03:52 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 594 Likes on 457 Posts
Oh boy this is just one endless circular argument with no end in sight. what will it take for you to see the light? its pointless if you cannot grasp the information that is being presented to you. Please hit the 300 mark on Friday so we do not have to hear any more of your nonsense
Old 10-21-2009, 03:52 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by princelybug
I can believe that. I've actually heard of this before with other cars which were being reviewed. Once in a while, some cars just seem to put out more power than is normal? It's rare, but it does happen.

If yours is in the same boat, like I said, I'm happy for you.
That has to b the only explanation i remember duing 2nd and 3rd gear pulls against my boy and he already had an intake and i pulled in front with no prob by the time it went to 4rth i was in front by like 1 car
Old 10-21-2009, 03:58 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 73 Likes on 58 Posts
Old 10-21-2009, 04:13 PM
Chapter Leader (San Antonio)

Received 433 Likes on 319 Posts
Damn thats verry low but u have ur thrid cat on ? i took myne off added a different resonator and took of the third muffler....
Just like princely said, none of us are against you, but you're logic and proof are invalid. You taking off your third muffler does not change or increase your HP (maybe .000001). Resonator has nothing to do with HP increase, only sound. How did your Type-S dyno at 260WHP stock? That is unheard of. We have had people with the 3G TL and 7G Accord for so long and have study each and every single thing about our cars. You don't need to go to your "buddy" from Magnaflow. Each of our vendors have made a successful Hi-Flow-Cat that is probably better than most.

Your telling us all that your tune gave you 99.9% of the increases on your dyno. Hard to believe...
Old 10-21-2009, 04:16 PM
Banned

nah my boy is getting them for me guaranteed no torque loss
Old 10-21-2009, 04:22 PM

nah my boy is getting them for me guaranteed no torque loss
lol your boy at magnaflow won't do anything. So you're telling me, Magnaflow will make a item just for you, because your buddy cleans their toilets? No such thing as torque loss on almost anything.
Old 10-21-2009, 04:28 PM
Banned

lol your boy at magnaflow won't do anything. So you're telling me, Magnaflow will make a item just for you, because your buddy cleans their toilets? No such thing as torque loss on almost anything.
Ur funny but ok .... ignorant but funny dude i work at a huge auto parts store in jersey man but hey u no everything so y should i waste my time explaining shit to u ur ignorant .....
Old 10-21-2009, 04:32 PM

What does working at a huge auto parts store have to do with anything? Does that make you super-smart? Nope.

Since I'm ignorant and since everyone else is also (since everyone is disagreeing with you also) than you must be the loner, and you must be the true ignorant one not believing anything, but what you want to say. That's not only called ignorant, that's called being conceded and self-centered.
Old 10-21-2009, 04:33 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts
dude seriously, i dont like name calling...but you really are a fucking moron. you have proved more than i care to know, that you know absolutely nothing about this....the worst thing is, you can't even convince anyone all due to your idiotic attitude.

and the apexi neo all it does is manage small settings it adds air and fuel thats all u cant controll VTEC on these cars
now, would you care to tell me how in the fucks world (or your stupid little world) can you add air with a piggyback? And who told you can't control vtec on the TL? Mine's set at 4000 rpm! and so are many other people's cars.

no its seems i no more than u and im making more power then alot of people in this form with 2 small mods...
You're an idiot for simply entertaining the thought that you are actually making the power you say, with what you've done.

why would i do these cats like everyone else and worry about the torque loss at low end when i can have my boy from magnaflow make me some better ones with built in high fow cat that will give me the same amout on power as these but i wont lose torque ?
there is no torque loss, there's just power band shift....and a bigger idiot for thinking that, something more restrictive will make the same power as something non-restrictive

Damn thats verry low but u have ur thrid cat on ? i took myne off added a different resonator and took of the third muffler..
Another stupid comment.... you believe he didnt make enough power because the 3rd cat was on? dropping the 3rd cat makes a bigger difference from dropping its own weight, than the flow you think you gain. and your 3rd muffler or whatever the fuck you call it..Its a Pre-Muffler btw. doesn't do jackshit.

with your claims, ur crank hp would be about 340-350 hp...and if you think that you went up from stock 286 crank hp with no exhaust work, a dumb ass CAI, your UR pulley, and a digital clock device that you claim you have tuned with...you are by far the biggest moron that ive bumped into, in this forum.

we know what the car makes at the crank stock, we know what it makes at the wheels stock, we know what it makes with every single mod that's ever been done, we know what it makes with a tune. So your dyno paper means absolutely nothing, for the 10th time, and its just a worthless piece of paper, but you wouldn't happen to know any better, and the worst thing is, you refuse to get educated, you ignore everything that's been said to you... you come in here talking as if you know what you're doing (not knowing isn't a bad thing, but not knowing and claiming to know makes you a jackass), claiming none of us know anything, meanwhile we've been dealing with this for years, some of us know this motor inside out.
But you suddenly came up with some breakthrough super-science, along with your "apexi" Digital Clock, and just shut everyone else down with your supernatural discovery, as if we're still making knives outta rocks...

i know exactly what your "tuner" did... he found a moron like you, easily made you believe the numbers and gains, and has you all hyped up....and the only place where youll end up again is his shop...untill he has you believing that you're suddenly making 400 whp, with bolt ons and your special "tune" which by the way you should really consider into finding a good neurologist and tune your dumb head before the rest of the world laughs at you.

please somebody get rid of this clown.
Old 10-21-2009, 04:38 PM

The things you're saying is just a disgrace to 100 years of the automobile. It's almost like telling me that an eBay chip will get your car 1000 HP for only 20$ when millions have spent countless hours and a lot of money to build engines inside-out, fabbing turbos, TT, s/c, bigger engines, etc...

You sure you're 26 years old? Not 16?
Old 10-21-2009, 04:40 PM
Banned

The things you're saying is just a disgrace to 100 years of the automobile. It's almost like telling me that an eBay chip will get your car 1000 HP for only 20$ when millions have spent countless hours and a lot of money to build engines inside-out, fabbing turbos, TT, s/c, bigger engines, etc...

You sure you're 26 years old? Not 16?
yeah man im sure hey ur in huston i have a real good friend of mine Tony paulo from T1 Technology ever heard of him with the 8 second integra ?
Old 10-21-2009, 04:41 PM
Banned

Look man ur a waste of my time u have a base model tl stock and talking bout dyno lol i dont no y i wasted my time with u lol.....Get a supercharger and then come c me man till then dont bother talking bout shit u have no clue of
Old 10-21-2009, 04:46 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 594 Likes on 457 Posts
Opel, I know we are all getting tired of trying to educate this poor soul so I hope that once and for all your concise explanations will start to sink in. Although it was initially interesting reading and I was hoping that he would get to the point where everyones experience would put a shadow of a doubt in his mind regarding his tuner and bogus dyno chart I think at this point he is so far commited he cannot turn back which is unfortunate.

wow. last words of your last post..............repeat after me

shit u have no clue of.....shit you have no clue of........shit you have no clue of...............shit you have no clue of

Thats what everyone is thinking whenever they read one of your posts.

Last edited by pohljm; 10-21-2009 at 04:49 PM.
Old 10-21-2009, 04:46 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Opel
dude seriously, i dont like name calling...but you really are a fucking moron. you have proved more than i care to know, that you know absolutely nothing about this....the worst thing is, you can't even convince anyone all due to your idiotic attitude.

now, would you care to tell me how in the fucks world (or your stupid little world) can you add air with a piggyback? And who told you can't control vtec on the TL? Mine's set at 4000 rpm! and so are many other people's cars.

You're an idiot for simply entertaining the thought that you are actually making the power you say, with what you've done.

there is no torque loss, there's just power band shift....and a bigger idiot for thinking that, something more restrictive will make the same power as something non-restrictive

Another stupid comment.... you believe he didnt make enough power because the 3rd cat was on? dropping the 3rd cat makes a bigger difference from dropping its own weight, than the flow you think you gain. and your 3rd muffler or whatever the fuck you call it..Its a Pre-Muffler btw. doesn't do jackshit.

with your claims, ur crank hp would be about 340-350 hp...and if you think that you went up from stock 286 crank hp with no exhaust work, a dumb ass CAI, your UR pulley, and a digital clock device that you claim you have tuned with...you are by far the biggest moron that ive bumped into, in this forum.

we know what the car makes at the crank stock, we know what it makes at the wheels stock, we know what it makes with every single mod that's ever been done, we know what it makes with a tune. So your dyno paper means absolutely nothing, for the 10th time, and its just a worthless piece of paper, but you wouldn't happen to know any better, and the worst thing is, you refuse to get educated, you ignore everything that's been said to you... you come in here talking as if you know what you're doing (not knowing isn't a bad thing, but not knowing and claiming to know makes you a jackass), claiming none of us know anything, meanwhile we've been dealing with this for years, some of us know this motor inside out.
But you suddenly came up with some breakthrough super-science, along with your "apexi" Digital Clock, and just shut everyone else down with your supernatural discovery, as if we're still making knives outta rocks...

i know exactly what your "tuner" did... he found a moron like you, easily made you believe the numbers and gains, and has you all hyped up....and the only place where youll end up again is his shop...untill he has you believing that you're suddenly making 400 whp, with bolt ons and your special "tune" which by the way you should really consider into finding a good neurologist and tune your dumb head before the rest of the world laughs at you.

u driving a tl not a TL-S man u can ur retarted lol 04-06 tl u can tune with no problem my boy has a 450 whp tl with a fn aem stand alone ecm he just had to wire the whole fn car .... he controlls everyhting to but try to do it to a type s and ull c the shit u run into .....
Old 10-21-2009, 04:49 PM

yeah man im sure hey ur in huston i have a real good friend of mine Tony paulo from T1 Technology ever heard of him with the 8 second integra ?
Nope. Their are a lot of people in Houston that can get a 8 second Civic, Integra, Supra, etc... Hence the site houston -imports dot com

I know 99% of the import guys in Houston. I've seen most of the cars also and what they are capable of. Have you even saw 1% of the cars in Jersey? Nope.

Look man ur a waste of my time u have a base model tl stock and talking bout dyno lol i dont no y i wasted my time with u lol.....Get a supercharger and then come c me man till then dont bother talking bout shit u have no clue of
Opel has a blower. He has 375 WHP. So you're saying?
Banned

anyone can tune a fn regular tl fn comptech sells u a fn kit a supercharger kit that brings a chip and everything else for the car ur a fn idiot man ......why am i even talking to ur dumb ass ur a waste of fn time

u driving a tl not a TL-S man u can ur retarted lol 04-06 tl u can tune with no problem my boy has a 450 whp tl with a fn aem stand alone ecm he just had to wire the whole fn car .... he controlls everyhting to but try to do it to a type s and ull c the shit u run into .....
LOL

So how many boys do you have? I mean how can someone so stupid like you have any friends at all?

Please at least learn to spell and use some grammar besides .... because you sound like an idiot.

First you say the base TLs are basically a POS, now you say your boy has one that is tuned to 450WHP, what else now?

Last edited by TheChamp531; 10-21-2009 at 04:54 PM.
Old 10-21-2009, 04:51 PM

anyone can tune a fn regular tl fn comptech sells u a fn kit a supercharger kit that brings a chip and everything else for the car ur a fn idiot man ......why am i even talking to ur dumb ass ur a waste of fn time
If you knew ANYTHING the Comptech S/C comes with nothing. It is a unorganized and rushed blower.
Old 10-21-2009, 04:54 PM
Banned

Nope. Their are a lot of people in Houston that can get a 8 second Civic, Integra, Supra, etc... Hence the site houston -imports dot com

I know 99% of the import guys in Houston. I've seen most of the cars also and what they are capable of. Have you even saw 1% of the cars in Jersey? Nope.

Opel has a blower. He has 375 WHP. So you're saying?
what im saying is if i had a base model and not a TL-S i would been way up there ..... it actually lets u tune the fn thing i wouldnt even supercharge i would go turbo have it at full boost at like 4000 rpm and have VTEC at 5500 RPM its fn easy alot of people have it done in accords TL fn honda oddesy motor in a fn bubble civic man i seen it all comeon man he has a advantage on having the base model they offer everything for the base model my moys shit if fully wired with a aem stand alone ecm with no problmes on fn boost making 450WHP on like a 60 trim turbo at like 10 pounds of boost hes rasing the heads with hicker head gasket and hes ganna go to 16 pounds of boost
Old 10-21-2009, 04:56 PM
Burning Brakes

i cant believe whats going on in this thread. i say lets just let the op do whatever he wants and call it a day. we all know its not possible that he made that much power on just the "mods" that he has done. even the costume precats from his buddy in magnaflow. opel and everybody else has tried to educated the op but he is still saying whatever he wants to.
Old 10-21-2009, 04:59 PM

what im saying is if i had a base model and not a TL-S i would been way up there ..... it actually lets u tune the fn thing i wouldnt even supercharge i would go turbo have it at full boost at like 4000 rpm and have VTEC at 5500 RPM its fn easy alot of people have it done in accords TL fn honda oddesy motor in a fn bubble civic man i seen it all comeon man he has a advantage on having the base model they offer everything for the base model my moys shit if fully wired with a aem stand alone ecm with no problmes on fn boost making 450WHP on like a 60 trim turbo at like 10 pounds of boost hes rasing the heads with hicker head gasket and hes ganna go to 16 pounds of boost
Dynos on that turbo TL? Pictures? Videos? I highly doubt you tuned that Turbo on the TL. You're getting duped. I live in the state where the performance scene is at. I have seen thousands of cars. This is too funny.

I'm just waiting for IHC to chime in. So the twin dragons can yeal at this guy because I'm tired of this. This guy has been on AZ all fucking day trying to argue. One post after another. Even if I was god of all cars, made the first car, made the first turbo,s/c,TT, and everything else in between, he still would argue. I'm tired of this, I got projects to do, you're so stupid it's unbelievable.

Originally Posted by lilsid112
i cant believe whats going on in this thread. i say lets just let the op do whatever he wants and call it a day. we all know its not possible that he made that much power on just the "mods" that he has done. even the costume precats from his buddy in magnaflow. opel and everybody else has tried to educated the op but he is still saying whatever he wants to.
True. Only problem I have is the fact that, even though he doesn't know it, he is disrespecting everyone that has ever worked on our cars. He is being ignorant and annoying. Last time I thought someone was as stupid as he was, was the person in LI stealing all of those wheels.
Old 10-21-2009, 05:01 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts
so thats ^^^ your answer to all this: vvvv lol

and the apexi neo all it does is manage small settings it adds air and fuel thats all u cant controll VTEC on these cars

no its seems i no more than u and im making more power then alot of people in this form with 2 small mods...

why would i do these cats like everyone else and worry about the torque loss at low end when i can have my boy from magnaflow make me some better ones with built in high fow cat that will give me the same amout on power as these but i wont lose torque ?

Damn thats verry low but u have ur thrid cat on ? i took myne off added a different resonator and took of the third muffler..

man, you're something else lol... look, you got quiet a few years ahead of you, so do yourself a favor before you get too stupid, to point of no return... just join something like
www.howengineswork4dummies.com
before its too late and you end up leaving this world a Certified Ignorant
Old 10-21-2009, 05:01 PM
Ryan Christopher

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
WOW, a little self involved? You still live at home don't you? Just because someone does not drive a fully modded TL, does not mean they have no clue about dynos. There are quite a few people that use the TL as a DD and have a fully modded monster sitting in the garage. You really need to quite with the insults before a Moderator decides to ban you!
Old 10-21-2009, 05:20 PM
My Garage not

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
you guys are just feeding the troll. i hate to say it, but based on his idiotic grammar you can tell he's from the tri-state area.
Old 10-21-2009, 05:21 PM
Burning Brakes

Quick Reply: Dyno results