Weird Problem with alarm and back right door?? Help PLZ

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2012, 11:14 PM
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Weird Problem with alarm and back right door?? Help PLZ

Hey every one new to the forums nice to meet everyone. I just recently purchases a 2007 automatic Acura Tl type s. The car has about 100,000 miles on it. It seems as if the car doesn't recognize the back right door is closed. Ive closed and open it and it shuts fine but the light comes on that the door is open and the car will not lock with the keyless remote i have to manually either push the pin down or stick the key into the lock and turn it manually. the car unlocks fine with the remote. For some time later when the light did come off as i was driving i stop and lock the door with the remote thought it was just a glitch then the alarm went crazy 2 minutes later i have no choice now but to leave it open as iam scared the alarm will go off again. I tried disconnecting the battery and didn't do anything. I heard a dieing battery can cause this kind of stuff. Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you.
Old 01-13-2012, 10:59 AM
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sorry for the double post but seems like the problem cured itself went out this mourning to start up the car the door ajar light is off and car locks with remote, no alarm no for 2 hours. Maybe a weak battery that got recharged by alternator or cause of very cold rainy weather where having here in new York. Ill keep it posted if any updates.