System installed and need help

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2011, 07:41 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 59 Likes on 55 Posts
System installed and need help

Well, I kinda have some buyers remorse going on but it does sound better then before, but for the amount I paid I was expecting more.

One of the major disapointments is that my RF 3sixty.2, that I bought used, bluetooth chip isn't working. It will cost $130 to have it shipped and fixed by RF. I bought this used and am probably screwed since the seller has already got my payment. I am in a rut and don't know to sell as is, or spend more and get this thing fixed and installed.

Some issues are the known bass distortion, I know I need to disable the rear ANC mic and will try that this week. The other issue I am having is that I am getting no bass from my front comps, this is suprising since the amp should be giving it 150w rms to it. The crossover are mounted in the trunk so I will try to take a pic and see if anyone can guide me on how to adjust them, if needed.

Overall, the system sounds good, not great. It is currently hooked up with the LOC. The rear speakers, sub are all still there is the installed was charging extra to have it removed. The rear-pass through has a board against it so I can't let in air that way either as the bass may a way to get into the cabin.

Thanks in advance for any input on my situation lol.
Old 11-02-2011, 08:31 PM
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
You might want to add this on your original thread about your system so people know what kind of equipment is installed and how it was done.
Old 11-02-2011, 10:11 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 59 Likes on 55 Posts
^Thanks. Mods please delete this thread as I have updated my original thread.