Phantom Audio - Bass Plus Amplifier

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2017, 12:57 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 194 Likes on 158 Posts
Thumbs up Phantom Audio - Bass Plus Amplifier

Just wondering if any members on here have experienced the Bass plus amplifier from Jesse (Phantom audio).
Ive read through all the threads on here talking about how the amp from him is a great addition to the audio system in our TL's.
However, after browsing heeltoeauto, I've noticed there are several variations of the amp at this point, the bass plus is one of them.

I listen to Rap for the majority of the time, and the stock sub in our TL's is not quite what I want. I also don't want to go the aftermarket route as I don't really have the time or the patience to wire a separate sub and speakers to the car this point.
If anyone has experienced the bass plus amplifier, please chime in. Also, if heeltoe could chime in with any additional information about this variance of the amp that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Old 08-25-2017, 10:58 AM
Racer

Received 65 Likes on 59 Posts
I personally have all of his products and his amp upgrade is phenomenal. There are several different options that you can get. The main difference is the quality and quantity of caps that he changes on the board itself. So when you see the prices. from 275 285 and 315 the main difference is the caps itself. I have the signature amp and I purchased this amp because I figured that for a few extra bucks you get what you pay for. If you like rap I would go with his high end amp. Plus the 07-08 amps are actually better than the 04-06 amps. If your looking to upgrade subs and wanting to run better equipment. Audio control has some great stuff so you can integrate aftermarket products while still retaining the steering wheel controls and what not. Hit Jesse up on FB he will answer any questions you have tell him Mike sent you.