MORE BASS MORE BASS!!!!! (teaser)

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2008, 11:01 PM
Instructor

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts
MORE BASS MORE BASS!!!!! (teaser)

after 5 years of hurtin people's ears my Volfenhag subs crapped out on me yesterday!!! i was so sad to see the red monster go
heres a pic of the old sub

BUT all is well its gonna get even louder im gonna make people toss their cookies from the bass now

TEASER
NEW PIONEER TS-W3001D4 12" SUBWOOFER SUB 2 OHM DVC 3000
250329747345 - Price: US $135.00
Quantity:2

more pics to come later when they get here!!!!
Old 11-26-2008, 07:04 AM
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Old 11-26-2008, 11:06 AM
Team Owner

Received 1,811 Likes on 1,282 Posts
A 12 or13W7 works well for what you want and actually sounds good too.
Old 11-26-2008, 04:14 PM
Drifting

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by I hate cars
A 12 or13W7 works well for what you want and actually sounds good too.
Do you have a pic of your trunk? I would like to see the size of your box with the 2x12w6's. I'm contemplating a second sub and amp. TIA
Old 11-26-2008, 04:42 PM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by Trew
Do you have a pic of your trunk? I would like to see the size of your box with the 2x12w6's. I'm contemplating a second sub and amp. TIA
Yes sir. I can't access the host site from work but I will get it to you as soon as I get home. It's big but the box is fitted so that it takes up every inch of the top and sides and leaves a little over half the trunk usable.

There's a picture in a thread titled "post pictures of your trunk" or something like that but I can't find it.
Old 11-26-2008, 06:03 PM
Drifting

Yes sir. I can't access the host site from work but I will get it to you as soon as I get home. It's big but the box is fitted so that it takes up every inch of the top and sides and leaves a little over half the trunk usable.

There's a picture in a thread titled "post pictures of your trunk" or something like that but I can't find it.
I found the thread. Thanks

I could get the vote for most boring install but it does the job nicely. 2 12W6s with an Infinity digital Beta 300 amp pushing 1,000 watts. This was before I got the box to fit all the way up against the rear seats. The wiring is cleaned up now.
Would you mind if I PM'd you with a few fitment questions?

To the OP. I am sorry. I didn't mean to hijack.
Old 11-26-2008, 08:14 PM
Team Owner

I found the thread. Thanks

Would you mind if I PM'd you with a few fitment questions?

To the OP. I am sorry. I didn't mean to hijack.
Of course. The box is turned around facing forward and shoved closer to the rear seats now anyway.
Old 11-26-2008, 10:04 PM
Drifting

Received 45 Likes on 36 Posts
if you wanna get loud and sound good get a fi bl, fi q, or a re se..don't spend tons of jl audio when you can get the same performance for a fraction of the cost
Old 11-26-2008, 10:11 PM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by eggyhustles
if you wanna get loud and sound good get a fi bl, fi q, or a re se..don't spend tons of jl audio when you can get the same performance for a fraction of the cost
You may get close for less but with the exception of the IDMax I've never heard anything that goes as loud and at the same time sounds as good. There are louder for cheaper and some that sound as good or nearly as good for less but none that combine both.
Old 11-26-2008, 10:16 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 54 Likes on 31 Posts
Man I love to see this. Gotta spread that hate.
Old 11-26-2008, 10:19 PM
Drifting

You may get close for less but with the exception of the IDMax I've never heard anything that goes as loud and at the same time sounds as good. There are louder for cheaper and some that sound as good or nearly as good for less but none that combine both.
they're tons that sound just as good for cheaper..or better for cheaper..companies like fi car audio, digital designs, image dynamics,resonant engineering, and a couple other that i can't remember right now make better products that are cheaper..

peep this
http://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x...5-VID00001.flv

12 inch re se..2.5 cube ported box

Originally Posted by uncald4
Man I love to see this. Gotta spread that hate.

i hope you aren't one of those jl audio is god of car audio kinda person
Old 11-26-2008, 10:39 PM
Former Sponsor

they're tons that sound just as good for cheaper..or better for cheaper..companies like fi car audio, digital designs, image dynamics,resonant engineering, and a couple other that i can't remember right now make better products that are cheaper..

peep this

i hope you aren't one of those jl audio is god of car audio kinda person
But then why are you on the AcuraZine forum? There are many Hyundai models that are almost the same for thousands cheaper.

You shouldn't hate on JL Audio because you can't afford it. There are many reasons why 99% of my customers have JL Audio subwoofers in my custom enclosures. I don't have time to waste on something that might sound close, might perform similar and might last as long.
Old 11-26-2008, 10:41 PM
Team Owner

I can't tell anything from the vid, my computer speakers can't come close to reproducing bass.

Again, it's the combination of SQ and SPL that sets the W6 and W7 apart from the rest. If I just wanted to annoy the neighbors with bass, I'm sure I could've gotten something that goes just as loud for half the price. At nearly 32 years of age, I want SPL occasionally but most of the time SQ is what matters. Once I got my box configuration figured out (over the course of a year) the W6s truly amaze me in the SQ department. They sound like a good 10" in some of the higher frequencies yet the low end extension is amazing.

One thing I've learned is everyone has a different opinion of what they think sounds good. I personally think JL's high end components sound like crap (well, not crap but average)but lots of people think they sound great. I also love the vocals with the Infinities which many hate. Some think my IDctx65cs tweeters aren't bright enough but that's what I like about them and hate about the JLs and Infinities.
Old 11-26-2008, 10:59 PM
Drifting

I can afford jl audio. Imo it's probably the most overrated/overpriced company in all of car audio..it's is designed for noobs with money who go into their local car audio shop and eat up the shit their dealer feeds them. The W7 is nothing special and their lower lines absolutely suck. (w1 w3) just go out to a USACI comp and say jl is the best, you'll get it pretty good.

I have heard setups from many other brands that were equally or more impressive for less. As with EVERYTHING in caraudio, install........install.........let me say it one more time.....install. My feeling is that the biggest turn off that JL has against it is it fanbase and sales reps. A close second is the price. JL's fanbase is like the fratboy of car audio decked out in his Abercrombie, rocking out to his Ipod, while cugging a beer and kicking a hackysack. People hail JL as the end all be all, and most of the folks that say this sort of thing know about as much about audio equipment as i do about quantum mechanics. JL makes amazing products, but everytime someone hails them as the audio equivilant of oxygen i have an issue. Their sales reps are slimeballs that i would no sooner hand my money to than i would hand my pecker to a lunatic with sissors. The real shame is that the price and the people who locally represent the company will keep a lot of people from enjoying the fine quality products they produce. Until either of these changes, i think my audioque hdc3 will do me justice, and i would be will to take the pepsi challenge with any JL product in similar applications.

/end rant

I can't tell anything from the vid, my computer speakers can't come close to reproducing bass.

Again, it's the combination of SQ and SPL that sets the W6 and W7 apart from the rest. If I just wanted to annoy the neighbors with bass, I'm sure I could've gotten something that goes just as loud for half the price. At nearly 32 years of age, I want SPL occasionally but most of the time SQ is what matters. Once I got my box configuration figured out (over the course of a year) the W6s truly amaze me in the SQ department. They sound like a good 10" in some of the higher frequencies yet the low end extension is amazing.

One thing I've learned is everyone has a different opinion of what they think sounds good. I personally think JL's high end components sound like crap (well, not crap but average)but lots of people think they sound great. I also love the vocals with the Infinities which many hate. Some think my IDctx65cs tweeters aren't bright enough but that's what I like about them and hate about the JLs and Infinities.
The re se is actually considered a sq sub
Old 11-26-2008, 11:15 PM
邵樂百

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Wait 1 ... my Jiffy-Pop is almost done
Old 11-26-2008, 11:21 PM
Team Owner

I can afford jl audio. Imo it's probably the most overrated/overpriced company in all of car audio..it's is designed for noobs with money who go into their local car audio shop and eat up the shit their dealer feeds them. The W7 is nothing special and their lower lines absolutely suck. (w1 w3) just go out to a USACI comp and say jl is the best, you'll get it pretty good.

I have heard setups from many other brands that were equally or more impressive for less. As with EVERYTHING in caraudio, install........install.........let me say it one more time.....install. My feeling is that the biggest turn off that JL has against it is it fanbase and sales reps. A close second is the price. JL's fanbase is like the fratboy of car audio decked out in his Abercrombie, rocking out to his Ipod, while cugging a beer and kicking a hackysack. People hail JL as the end all be all, and most of the folks that say this sort of thing know about as much about audio equipment as i do about quantum mechanics. JL makes amazing products, but everytime someone hails them as the audio equivilant of oxygen i have an issue. Their sales reps are slimeballs that i would no sooner hand my money to than i would hand my pecker to a lunatic with sissors. The real shame is that the price and the people who locally represent the company will keep a lot of people from enjoying the fine quality products they produce. Until either of these changes, i think my audioque hdc3 will do me justice, and i would be will to take the pepsi challenge with any JL product in similar applications.

/end rant

The re se is actually considered a sq sub
Well, I don't wear Abercrombie, more like diesel jeans and I'm a powerlifter so I don't really fit into your stereotype.

Back when I got my W6s I had never heard of JL Audio. I spent a month auditioning every sub I could find in Bakersfield and many in LA. I fell in love with the sound of the W6 without knowing anything about JL. The nicest thing was that it got loud yet didn't lose a bit of it's SQ.

I think the new "cool" thing to do is to hate JL to be different from the rest but in reality you're becoming trendy by trying not to be trendy.
Old 11-26-2008, 11:27 PM
邵樂百

My popcorn is ready, I just filled the beer bong and after I slam it I'm going to chill on the bean bag chair and peruse my new Abercrombie Christmas catalog! Hope everyone has a great T-Day tomorrow ... sincerely
Old 11-26-2008, 11:41 PM
Drifting

Well, I don't wear Abercrombie, more like diesel jeans and I'm a powerlifter so I don't really fit into your stereotype.

Back when I got my W6s I had never heard of JL Audio. I spent a month auditioning every sub I could find in Bakersfield and many in LA. I fell in love with the sound of the W6 without knowing anything about JL. The nicest thing was that it got loud yet didn't lose a bit of it's SQ.

I think the new "cool" thing to do is to hate JL to be different from the rest but in reality you're becoming trendy by trying not to be trendy.
I never knew it was cool to not buy ovepriced stuff

i won't front though, the w6v2 is one of the best sounding subs i've ever heard.

looking at crutchfield, the 12w6v2 is going for $539.99

let's compare prices now

idmax 499
fi q 12 inch 239, 15 inch 264.99, 18 inch 294.99
audioque HDC315 249.99

and the list goes on...

Anyways, OP hope you're happy with whatever setup you decide to go with
Old 11-26-2008, 11:51 PM
Pro

eggy...you suck !

you're tellin me that some lil po-dunk company ran out of a garage...can match what JL Audio pays multiple engineers 6 figure sums to better their product line? I find that highly un-likely...you're just a narrow minded individual that suffers from what we call daddy syndrome...just because you bought and use it...it has to be the best...especially since you lack the experience to make a true judgement call...so try again...

-Jason

Last edited by CSWBiggs; 11-26-2008 at 11:55 PM.
Old 11-26-2008, 11:54 PM
Team Owner

I never knew it was cool to not buy ovepriced stuff

i won't front though, the w6v2 is one of the best sounding subs i've ever heard.

looking at crutchfield, the 12w6v2 is going for $539.99

let's compare prices now

idmax 499
fi q 12 inch 239, 15 inch 264.99, 18 inch 294.99
audioque HDC315 249.99

and the list goes on...

Anyways, OP hope you're happy with whatever setup you decide to go with

Overpriced is determined by how good you think the sub is. It's worth the price because I don't like upgrading an upgrade and I knew I wouldn't need more than what these could offer for many years and I know they will last many years. Show me a sub that combines all of the W6 and W7s qualities, not just one or two qualities for less money and I would get it.

Again, I'm sure there are plenty subs that get just as loud for much less money but I got over that phase in my early 20s.

To say the W7 is nothing special is stretching the truth a bit.

You know as well as I do that you can find a 12W7 for about the same price as you listed for the 12W6 and you can get a 12W6 for about $400.
Old 11-27-2008, 12:52 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by firstacuratl
My popcorn is ready, I just filled the beer bong
What... no invite? No ROFL for you!

Originally Posted by CSWBiggs
eggy...you suck !

you're tellin me that some lil po-dunk company ran out of a garage...can match what JL Audio pays multiple engineers 6 figure sums to better their product line? I find that highly un-likely...you're just a narrow minded individual that suffers from what we call daddy syndrome...just because you bought and use it...it has to be the best...especially since you lack the experience to make a true judgement call...so try again...

-Jason
Well said. Your avatar brings up a similar point. You get what you pay for. I buy all my tools from Matco, Snap On and MAC. Do I have piles of overpriced tools that look cool? Nope... I'm a professional that depends on my tools. I need a guarantee that the shit will work when I need it to.

Overpriced is determined by how good you think the sub is. It's worth the price because I don't like upgrading an upgrade and I knew I wouldn't need more than what these could offer for many years and I know they will last many years. Show me a sub that combines all of the W6 and W7s qualities, not just one or two qualities for less money and I would get it.
Bow-chicka-bow-wow.
Old 11-27-2008, 01:02 AM
Drifting

eggy...you suck !

-Jason
take a visit here..
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=366301

who has the lack of experience now?

Show me a sub that combines all of the W6 and W7s qualities, not just one or two qualities for less money and I would get it..
1. https://ssl.perfora.net/www.ficaraud...iew.shopscript

2. http://stereointegrity.com/mag.php

3. http://www.audioque.com/aq/HDCSeries.htm

4. http://www.incriminatoraudio.com/upd...ge=2&product=3
Old 11-27-2008, 01:49 AM
Former Sponsor

who has the lack of experience now?
Um..... you?

When my daughter comes home from school she always has something new to tell me. Like how Neal Armstrong flew the space shuttle to the moon and planted a flag there. When I try to correct her and mention that those Apollo missions didn't use a space shuttle... she quickly snaps back with "UH UH!" and continues on about how I'm mistaken.

It's kinda funny but completely sad. Kids these days don't know when to shut their fuggin mouth and be wrong.

I give two shits about how much money we've all wasted on "the hype" of JL Audio. To insist such nonsense is retarded on it's own. But when you're shoveling this atop a car audio expert with over 10 years of professional experience.... the man builds SQ and SPL cars for IASCA competition and db Drags.... the man has installed more subwoofers in this past week than you've ever seen in your life... the dude has a bulletproof customer base across the U.S. and Canada and might have a couple customers here on AZ. I don't know his name but I know he likes pumpkin pie

Translator please.....
Old 11-27-2008, 02:01 AM
Drifting

truth surely does hurt..is this why you're cursing?

no need to get personal. also stop assuming, you make yourself look like an ass by doing so. I could really careless how many subwoofers you've seen or installed, that doesn't hide the fact that JL audio is an overpriced product. sure they make some good stuff, i'll never deny that. how can you claim to be a pro but never heard of audioque? fi car audio? stereo integrity? or even incriminator audio for that matter. stick to the mainstream brands you see at best buy and leave the REAL car audio to the experts.
Old 11-27-2008, 06:31 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
LMAO

This thread is completely off track but still fun to watch.

Wait guys, I need to get more cus this sounds like it's going to get better.

I can't wait till you guys start talking about the sonic differences between monster cables and radio shack cables.

:gheyfight

My ,

I like my stuff. Your stuff sounds like . I will continue to like my stuff until I buy new stuff then my new stuff will sound better than my old stuff and still sound better that your stuff because I don't buy do-do like your stuff.
Old 11-27-2008, 09:36 AM
Drifting

Me likey bouncy! me likey bouncy!

WTF... I go to bed and wake up to this? Take it out on the turkey, guys! Tryptophan, FTW!
Old 11-27-2008, 09:43 AM
Drifting

it's the combination of SQ and SPL that sets the W6 and W7 apart from the rest.

At nearly 32 years of age, I want SPL occasionally but most of the time SQ is what matters.
This is exactly how I feel. I have never seen any other driver perform like a JL sub for Sound Quality and Sound Pressure Levels combined.

I already know what driver I want and nothing can change my mind. I just wanted to see how much space it takes up in the trunk before I decide. I already have a JL 12w6 and you should hear how "Tha Carter III" album sounds as well as Andrea Boccelli
Old 11-27-2008, 10:04 AM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Damn you guys are all ganging up on this guy for having an opinion. Get over it. Some people love jl and others could care less. I used to sell this stuff for many years and imo jl has terrible customer service. I dealt with them for my customers and (in more than 1 instance) had to wait 6 months to get something back from service. For such a big company that sucks. We did have other items come back from jl within a month and that is much more reasonable. As far as the sound of jl subs go, everyone has a different opinion about them. I like the tight sound of the w0 and w1 subs and everything else i have heard from jl is way too boomy for my tastes. Ive heard dozens of cars with w7s and they are all boom cars even for being in a supposed sq system. Maybe my standards are different because i think my 2 dynaudio 8s more than satisfy my needs. To each their own.

To the original poster, if you like pioneer then get it. Whatever makes you happy. The premier line is not bad and pioneer has nice customer service and a very helpful tech support department.
Old 11-27-2008, 10:09 AM
Drifting

This is exactly how I feel. I have never seen any other driver perform like a JL sub for Sound Quality and Sound Pressure Levels combined.

I already know what driver I want and nothing can change my mind. I just wanted to see how much space it takes up in the trunk before I decide. I already have a JL 12w6 and you should hear how "Tha Carter III" album sounds as well as Andrea Boccelli
That's the thing right there, you won't give any other product a chance
Old 11-27-2008, 10:39 AM
Drifting

That's the thing right there, you won't give any other product a chance
C'mon eggy... I've been dealing with car audio for 21 years. I've heard a lot of drivers, and given many a chance from my own pocket, as well as hearing and feeling them from peer installs.

Trust me, my decision is well informed and not loyalty to a brand. In fact, this is the very first JL product I've ever bought in my life.
Old 11-27-2008, 10:46 AM
Pro

omg...you're cool...you post to another biased website...they all have daddy syndrome...eggy come work with me one of these days and i'll show you whats up...none of those guys come anywhere near to the experience that I have...lets see...hmm...do they actually work for a company..not to say...top 30 in the country?...also...lets see...do they work under a top 25 installer in the country...probably not...so wait a second...my toolbox,tools and training are worth more than your car and everything in it...how was it all paid for...hmm...experience what a concept...people don't give you $60k dollars to do a system in their vehicle unless you have what it takes...and apparently you don't...so go ahead and stand behind another forum full of fuckin jack-offs...that sit behind their computers and read online reviews...they all judge without first hand experience...simply put they can't afford the luxry of being able to try any car audio product on the face of the planet....but I can...that's the beauty...i'm not sayin that JL product is the best product...but man...they sell sell sell...and guess what...they're one of the most copied products in the car audio industry...nobody is goin to copy Fi audio...so the allegations you say are completely unfounded...as for JL audio being the loudest...let me clarify...the W6v2 is actually louder than the W7 product line...but for sub sonic fidelity...W7's are still top of the hill...with all of the engineering power that JL Audio has in it's aresenal...and they've yet to come out with an SPL woofer...they've yet to release a new top of the line driver in almost a decade...what does that tell you...instead they've been bringin down those technologies optimized in the w7 product line...and makin them more affordable to the average joe...Apparently still too rich for your blood.....

-Jason

do some homework...look how many patents JL Audio has over any brand of car audio products...tell me they're not innovators...compare to any car audio company of your choice........
Old 11-27-2008, 10:54 AM
Drifting

C'mon eggy... I've been dealing with car audio for 21 years. I've heard a lot of drivers, and given many a chance from my own pocket, as well as hearing and feeling them from peer installs.

Trust me, my decision is well informed and not loyalty to a brand. In fact, this is the very first JL product I've ever bought in my life.
Understood.

omg...you're cool...you post to another biased website...they all have daddy syndrome...eggy come work with me one of these days and i'll show you whats up...none of those guys come anywhere near to the experience that I have...lets see...hmm...do they actually work for a company..not to say...top 30 in the country?...also...lets see...do they work under a top 25 installer in the country...probably not...so wait a second...my toolbox,tools and training are worth more than your car and everything in it...how was it all paid for...hmm...experience what a concept...people don't give you $60k dollars to do a system in their vehicle unless you have what it takes...and apparently you don't...so go ahead and stand behind another forum full of fuckin jack-offs...that sit behind their computers and read online reviews...they all judge without first hand experience...simply put they can't afford the luxry of being able to try any car audio product on the face of the planet....but I can...that's the beauty...i'm not sayin that JL product is the best product...but man...they sell sell sell...and guess what...they're one of the most copied products in the car audio industry...nobody is goin to copy Fi audio...so the allegations you say are completely unfounded...as for JL audio being the loudest...let me clarify...the W6v2 is actually louder than the W7 product line...but for sub sonic fidelity...W7's are still top of the hill...with all of the engineering power that JL Audio has in it's aresenal...and they've yet to come out with an SPL woofer...they've yet to release a new top of the line driver in almost a decade...what does that tell you...instead they've been bringin down those technologies optimized in the w7 product line...and makin them more affordable to the average joe...Apparently still too rich for your blood.....

-Jason

do some homework...look how many patents JL Audio has over any brand of car audio products...tell me they're not innovators...compare to any car audio company of your choice........
to quote a pal of mine

"JL is a larger company, so its product is obviously better. And anyone who disagrees is clearly just inexperienced and narrow minded.

Sony Xplodes are clearly superior to JL W7's. The writer's words of wisdom tell us this. Jason says it, and so it shall be.

All hail Jason."

the 27 is at the top of the hill? the critical mass ul12 will poop all over any jl sub..
Old 11-27-2008, 11:06 AM
08 TL-S NBP

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
I farted once in my car and my sony xplod blew. Just cause you can get them at best buy doesn't mean there good.

Eggy I think I know what you should do next. Its cheap but great!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1-PER...Q3a1205Q7c66Q3 a2Q7c65Q3a12Q7c39Q3a1Q7c240Q3a1318QQ_trksidZp3286Q 2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem220319128593QQitemZ2203191285 93QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories
Old 11-27-2008, 11:16 AM
Safety Car

Im keeping my experience out of this one
Old 11-27-2008, 11:18 AM
Pro

all you have eggy is quotes...no proven fact just yet...one day you will...when you experience the real world buddy..get away from the computer and go to CES in vegas...that will blow your sox off buck-o

tell me...
mr car audio expert...

whats an aperiodic membrane?
whats the differance between phase and polarity?
whats OHM's law?
whats a multiplex circuit?
whats the pro and cons of a 4th order bandpass?
whats the difference between a Butterworth and Linkwitz-Riley crossover?

have fun with google...dumbshit

-Jason

tripin kick in with the knowledge....
Old 11-27-2008, 11:18 AM
Drifting

Originally Posted by msala524
I farted once in my car and my sony xplod blew. Just cause you can get them at best buy doesn't mean there good.

Eggy I think I know what you should do next. Its cheap but great!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1-PER...Q3a1205Q7c66Q3 a2Q7c65Q3a12Q7c39Q3a1Q7c240Q3a1318QQ_trksidZp3286Q 2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem220319128593QQitemZ2203191285 93QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories
what makes you think i'm broke?
Old 11-27-2008, 11:27 AM
Drifting

Originally Posted by Tripnbeats
Im keeping my experience out of this one
With a name like "Tripnbeats", what could you possibly know about car audio?
Old 11-27-2008, 11:32 AM
Pro

anyways...poor iodprod...

didnt mean to turn this into a hate on eggy thread man...our bad...do you just wanna be loud or do you want it to sound good?

-Jason
Old 11-27-2008, 11:35 AM
Drifting

it's not a hate on eggy thread, everyone has their own opinion on things and i respect that. i do think though that you guys should look into the brands i mentioned or atleast read up on them before you write them off so fast.
Old 11-27-2008, 11:36 AM
邵樂百

Originally Posted by uncald4
What... no invite? No ROFL for you!
The beer bong & popcorn bucket are always full for you bro ... no invite needed, you're on "perma-A-list"!

Wow, I missed a ton since I racked out last night

Quick Reply: MORE BASS MORE BASS!!!!! (teaser)