Burn DVD-Audio using Apollo Audio DVD Creator

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2006, 07:37 PM
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Burn DVD-Audio using Apollo Audio DVD Creator

i hv TL 06 and i was tryinn to burn dvd-a using all this programms first i try Audio DVD creator.. didn't work than i try using Apollo Audio dvd creator, first i try dvd-r didn't work. i read owners manuals in that i found that i can't use dvd-r so i went to bestbuy and got memorex dvd+r try to burn but that also failed.... after readinn som forums.. i found

http://home.comcast.net/~adobeman/DVDA/

now let me try this.... mean while if any one have batter way and easy way to make DVD-Audio plzzz post it i find any easy way ill post for...

Old 08-27-2006, 08:31 PM
3rd Gear

Try this thread. I used this to burn 5.1 surround from a concert DVD Video disk onto a DVD audio disk.

https://acurazine.com/forums/ramblings-12/new-type-airport-security-%2Anws%2A-127894/
Old 08-27-2006, 09:02 PM
6th Gear

im tryinn right now ill post it result.. thankxxx chewie11
Old 08-27-2006, 10:03 PM
6th Gear

i try that i got this mess when i try to put file into dvd audio solo

Unsupported file format: only .wav, .aif, .cda, .bmp, .jpg files
File format is not supported. Only .wav, .aif/.aiff and .cda files

any idea or any batter way do that.. when make dvd-a wid Apollo Audio DVD Creator... dis software conver my mp3 fiel to wav and than vob... but when i run that dvd-a on my TL it's not workinn i knew for sure that u need vob... TS file on dvd-a (i run Acura sample dvd-audio and find out about file formate) i don't understand that when i made dvd-a from apollo audio dvd creator y it didn't work.... im goinn to try one of my friend TL if not that than i hv 2 more TL to try let u guys know result.... plzzz reply... wid new idea.....so far i download 9 diff software.... brb wid result ....
Old 08-29-2006, 06:46 PM
The DVD-A Script Guy

Received 184 Likes on 131 Posts
Audio DVD <> DVD Audio

From their site "Burn DVD-Video compliant Disc that playable on any car or ..." (http://www.createdvd.net/audio_dvd_creator.htm)

They are doing the same old thing that lots of other programs do by making a DVD-V based collection of songs. DVD Audio (DVD-A) is a different animal. DVD-A is what you need for the TL, not DVD-V.

1) get your content into wav files. Just do it.
2) use my program and a burning program such as Deepburner OR buy and use Cirlinca DVD Audio Solo. Solo is worth every penny.
3) Use DVD-R for best compatibility with the car's player. DVD+R does work but not nearly as often for most folks.

Do this and then let us all know how it went.
Old 08-30-2006, 08:05 PM
6th Gear

Smile

i download dvd-audio solo it's work fine no prob...... but i was wonderinnn that solo burn image file on dvd-r same thing other program was doinn bec i was askinn about apollo dvd audio cus that software was doinn same thing... i like solo i tried it.. it's really nice....but unfortunatlly today i was uninstallinn software bymistake i uninstalled solo. when i try to install it back it had me locked out.... so i hv to buy it... ..i m kind stuk there .... thanxxx for replly guys.. thanxxx

edited by datmrman
-------------------------

Discussions regarding software piracy are prohibited. I have cleaned up your post.
Old 08-30-2006, 08:32 PM
The DVD-A Script Guy

Question

First off. I have to say it is is nearly impossible to read your posts. I'm really tolerant but if it's supposed to be cool then it's not working for you. If English isn't your first language then I apologize (seriously). If it is then work on it prior to anything like burning disks

But let's get down to it really. Did you do anything that may have made Solo lock you out ? It's $35.

Give us some clear description of your problems and concise questions and I'm sure you will get the help you need from many members.

edited by datmrman
--------------------------

Thanks Adobeman for replying. I have updated your response to reflect the changes I have made above.
Old 08-31-2006, 01:52 PM
3rd Gear

adobeman; you seem to be the AUDIO guy here. I was very dissapointed to findout that the DVD-A wouldnt display even the song lines. I am going to buy Solo and burn myself a few dvd-a's .. Have you tried to do any display???
Old 08-31-2006, 06:48 PM
The DVD-A Script Guy

Originally Posted by BlackPanther06
adobeman; you seem to be the AUDIO guy here. I was very dissapointed to findout that the DVD-A wouldnt display even the song lines. I am going to buy Solo and burn myself a few dvd-a's .. Have you tried to do any display???
Nope. The TL head unit will not display titles. My avatar is just a photoshop "goof".

BTW- What Solo does with it's pictures/images will typically show when you play it on a DVD-A stand alone machine or DVD-A software player on your computer. For example if your DVD-V player in your house is also DVD-A compliant then you will see the images on your TV. To make things even more confusing, many store bought DVD-As also have DVD-V content in addition to DVD-A.