adobinizer\ DVDA solo question?

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2008 | 06:43 PM
Intermediate

adobinizer\ DVDA solo question?

I am having problems getting a good DVD burn. Here's what I am doing. I am taking CD's I own and ripping them to .wav files using a program called EAC (Exact audio copy) so that I don't have any compression of the files and music loss. I then use adobinizer to "create" a 6 channel .wav file from the original lossless rip. Takes a 40kb file and turns it into about 140kb file. I am then using cirlinca's DVD audio solo program to burn the 6 channel wav to DVD. The problem is when I play the DVD A in my car some of the songs are complete but some are only a few seconds long (like 8) and some are cut off somewhere in the middle. When I go back and listen to the 6 channel wav created by adobinizer it sounds fine and nothing is cut off. What gives here? Some sort of copy protection?
Old 08-27-2008 | 07:09 PM
The DVD-A Script Guy

Those symptoms are usually due to the rip of the CD. I use CDEx and haven't had any cut off issues. EAC is supposed to be good, I just like CDEx though. I have not heard of this problem with the Adobinizer but rather when people are making 2 channel DVD-A using my GUI. Give CDEx a try. It's free at http://cdexos.sourceforge.net/?q=download.

Also, I think you mean "Takes a 40Mb file and turns it into about 140Mb file." That's normal. More channels, bigger file. It's also normal that the wavs would play on the computer. Not sure why but my speculation is that there may be minor errors in the ripped file and the TL can't handle them well.
Old 08-28-2008 | 08:03 AM
Intermediate

Adobeman....Thanks again! Your tip regarding the DVD+R's was right on! The DVD -R's work great! I'll try the CDEx program you mention. I'll let you know how it works out! BTW is there anyway to "test" the DVD's on my PC to see if it is a problem with the TL reading it? I put them in my DVD drive and I see the TS files but I can't get it to play? Thanks again for all your help!
Old 08-31-2008 | 06:46 PM
Intermediate

I used the same rips......but I burned to an ISO disc from cirlinca's DVD audio solo program and then took the ISO file and burned it to CD using Nero.....worked fine....must have been a problem with cirlinca's DVD audio solo program burning it to dics......I should have known better that it wasn't adobeman's program! His stuff works awesome! Can't wait to start burning some more DVD-A's! Thanks again!
Old 09-06-2008 | 04:35 PM
Cruisin'

Adobeman,

I am getting the following error message when I try to run either the large or small club scripts:

ERROR: The specified module could not be found
Code: 8007007E
Source: (null)

I have a .wav file in the 2channelsource folger. Please help!!
Old 09-06-2008 | 05:17 PM
The DVD-A Script Guy

Originally Posted by Raj18
Adobeman,

I am getting the following error message when I try to run either the large or small club scripts:

ERROR: The specified module could not be found
Code: 8007007E
Source: (null)

I have a .wav file in the 2channelsource folger. Please help!!
Need more info. Operating system, where you installed it to, etc.
Old 09-07-2008 | 01:05 PM
Cruisin'

Operating system:
Windows XP
Home Edition
Version 2002
Service Pack 2

Installed on the desktop.

Thanks
Old 09-07-2008 | 07:47 PM
The DVD-A Script Guy

Operating system:
Windows XP
Home Edition
Version 2002
Service Pack 2

Installed on the desktop.

Thanks
XP sp2 should be OK.
Try unzipping it directly to C:\
Then the large club file should be found in C:\Adobinizer\. Some folks have had trouble if they don't just unzip to the root C:
Old 09-08-2008 | 06:20 PM
Cruisin'

I tried unzipping it directly to C: and got the same error message. Any other thoughts??
Old 09-08-2008 | 08:11 PM
The DVD-A Script Guy

I tried unzipping it directly to C: and got the same error message. Any other thoughts??
You can't get PMs so here's what I would have sent to you.

I put a file up at
http://home.comcast.net/~adobeman/Adobinizer/tester.zip

Unzip it to C: and there should be be a new file c:\Adobinizer\tester.vbs. Double click it and reply with what messages it tells you.

I'm hoping you something other than the same messages you have been getting.

I hope you see two pop-ups
1st one
If it says "created wshell as IWshShelln" where n is a number that's good.
If it says "could not create wshell, error = <some error>" then that's bad. Let me know the error. It may be that you need to install windows script. See http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en

2nd box (if you get to it)
If it says "created FileSystemObject as FileSystemObject" good.
If it says "could not create FileSystemObject , error = <some error>" then if the 1st box was OK then try start-> run and enter "regsvr32 scrrun.dll" without the quotes and click OK. You should get a message saying "DllRegisterServer in scrrun.dll Succeeded." if so try the program (large or small club) again

If both boxes turned out with good results then I'm not sure where to head.
Old 09-10-2008 | 09:28 AM
Cruisin'

I tried Adobinizer on my laptop, instead of my desktop, and it worked. Thanks for all your help!! One question, besides Cirlinca DVD-A Solo, is there any other software that will burn DVD-Audio??
Thanks
Old 09-10-2008 | 04:47 PM
The DVD-A Script Guy

One question, besides Cirlinca DVD-A Solo, is there any other software that will burn DVD-Audio??
Thanks
Nothing as cheap that I'm aware of. Remember, "DVD-Audio (DVD-A)" is different than "Audio on DVD-Video (DVD-V)" Many programs will say they put Audio on DVDs but do not make DVD-Audio disks.
Old 09-11-2008 | 06:04 AM
Intermediate

I tried Adobinizer on my laptop, instead of my desktop, and it worked. Thanks for all your help!! One question, besides Cirlinca DVD-A Solo, is there any other software that will burn DVD-Audio??
Thanks

Just to let you know I can't use Cirlinca to burn directly to disc.....I have to use Cirlinca to burn an ISO to my hard drive and then I use Nero to burn to the ISO to the actual DVD.......This was at Cirlinca's suggestion........weird? BTW they have a free trial for 30 days or 5 Discs.....